Itasca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

"Oh God, really you know how to tease a girl too." she moaned. "This feels so good." She couldn't believe her good luck. Not only did he know how to eat her, he knew how to tease her and keep her near the edge until she couldn't take it any longer.

He brought her almost to a climax two more times before she got to that point.

"I'm so close now." she said. "Please don't tease me anymore. Let me come. I want to come so bad. I am so horney. This feels great, but I really want to come all over your face."

This had lasted long enough. His cock was aching to be inside her and she needed to get off. His tongue stayed on her clit this time and kept licking it quickly from the bottom to the top. His fingers were moving in and out of her quickly now and he let her come.

So much for having to worry about faking it. She was about to get off and get off good. "Oh yes.....yes.....I'm coming!" she was just about screaming now. Her body lurched and bucked as she came. One hand went to the back of his head and held his face firmly between her legs. Legs that she was now having a very difficult time keeping apart. They were just about clamped around his head as he was eating her and moving his fingers in and out of her opening.

Finally her orgasm began to subside. Ron now licked her clit very slowly and stopped moving his fingers in and out of her. He felt her give his fingers a couple of squeezes.

"Oh, that was great. I haven't gotten off like that in I don't know how long." She was still breathing hard, but it getting back to normal. "How about putting that nice hard cock in me?"

"I like that idea!" he said as he wiped his face off with his hand. "Just let me get a little stretchy thing out to cover it with." he said as he opened the drawer under the couch.

"That's nice." she said. "I'm so horney I forgot all about them. Good thing you have some.....and are willing to wear one. You have things hidden all over in here don't you?"

"Sorta have to. There isn't a lot of storage space in here. You might say no space goes to waste." He opened the condom package and slipped the little latex thing over his hard cock. "There," he said, "now let's see if it can please you as well as my tongue did."

"Oh I know it will!" Sandra said as she lay on the couch and spread her legs wide for him. One leg was draped off the edge of the couch now and the other was up along the top of it. Her head was on the arm rest at the end of it. She held her arms out and guided him down to her and between her waiting legs. She was so wet he slid all the way into her in one stroke. "Oh that feels sooooooo good!" she purred.

He started out with slow, long, deep strokes. She felt great. She was very tight and very wet. He hadn't been with a woman in some time and was enjoying every second of this. He had one hand on each side of her body just below her under arms and had his arms out straight. This held him up above her so he could admire her sexy body as they made love. "You really are sexy." he told her.

"So are you!" she said with a smile as she wrapped her legs around his lower back. This tilted her bottom up and allowed him to go deeper. Her fingernails were gently raking his back. "Faster and harder. Fuck me harder. This feels so good." she moaned.

He picked up the pace now, pounding into her harder. Her breasts, small as they were were now jiggling as his hard cock slammed all the way into her hot body. He was watching the nipples moving in an almost circular pattern as he pumped himself in and out of her.

"Kinda fascinated with this body aren't you?" she asked with a grin. She was pretty sure her body was turning him on and she really liked knowing that. It made her feel sexy.

"Yea, I thinks it's sexy and it turns me on. You feel great too."

"Thanks. Breasts are a little on the small side. I wish they were bigger."

"I think they look great. I'm not a fan of big tits. I like the smaller ones just fine and yours are very sexy." His breath was coming a lot faster now and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"That's good because this is all I have." Her breathing was getting noticeably quicker too. "Do you like it when a girl talks dirty when you are screwing her?" She had really hoped that her using the word fuck a few minutes ago hadn't bothered him or turned him off. Some men really don't like a girl to talk like that, but then some just love it.

"Sure. It sure beats a quiet one, and yea I think it is a turn on too!" He sat up straight and put his hands on her hips. Keeping himself deep inside her, he pulled her further down on the couch so she was lying out flat on it. Now he lay down on top of her and felt those wonderful small breasts press up against him and he could feel her hard nipples poking into his chest. He kissed her the side of her neck as she wrapped herself around him. He had one hand under her shoulders and one hand under her sexy bottom holding her tightly to him.

"Oh fuck me Ron!" she said. "Fuck me......fuck me.....fuck me nice and hard. You feel so good......God I love this. Your hard cock feels so good inside me....I'm gonna come.....I'm coming, I'm coming!" she shrieked almost in his ear.

If she was anything it wasn't quiet. "Me too!" he mumbled into the side of her neck. He felt the first of his come start up his hard cock and into her hot sexy body just as he felt her start to lurch and spasm as her orgasm started. Her coming really set him off. Unlike Sandra, Ron didn't say much, he just grunted and groaned as load after load of his come went into her. His orgasm was so strong that is was all he could do to pump his cock in and out of her a little, but that was all she seemed to need. He felt her muscles squeeze his cock as she came and came over it. His lasted quit a while, but he was sure that she had actually managed to have at least two orgasms in a row.

"God that was great!" she said when her orgasms were finally over. "I thought that first come was good, but this was even better. You are one hell of a lover." she said and kissed his shoulder. She gave him one last giant hug with her arms and legs and then finally straightened her legs out as much as she could with him still deep inside her and between her legs. There weren't too many lovers that she had been with that were able to give her more than one climax at a time. Ron had just given her three!

"You sure made me feel good. I haven't come like that in a long time either. And you are so sexy." As he started to get off her he felt her give his still partly hard cock one last firm squeeze. When he slid out of her he was surprised to see how much come he had put into the condom. "One thing you have to say for these little things, they sure make cleanup after sex a lot easier."

"No kidding. After sex with one of them on the guy I can actually stand up without it running down my leg for the next hour. There are times when I actually like the feeling of come in me, but most of the time it just becomes messy after it is all over with."

He slipped the rubber off and into the trash. "How about a little something to eat? Hungry now?"

"Sure. I'm hungry now. That certainly worked up an appetite. Are we going to go somewhere or do you have something here?"

"With a little luck I have something here." Ron poked around in the refrigerator and in the cupboards and found a few things that she liked and made dinner for two. It was nice to cook for someone again. He hadn't done that in some time. It was also a bit of a strange experience cooking for a sexy woman in the nude. He had cooked his own meals in the nude before, but he had never had a naked woman sitting on his couch watching him cook. He thought he actually liked it. He certainly liked her sitting there nude. The cooking didn't require all of his attention after all.

She liked having someone cook for her. All of the guys she had been with so far in her life had only known how to make one thing - reservations. She was beginning to hope that Ron wasn't taken by some lucky girl. This guy had real potential. Enough potential that she just might be willing to relocate herself from Cheyenne to Casper. True, she didn't know much about him, but she liked what she had seen and felt so far. He had felt so good inside her! And damn but he did know how to eat her. That little shit that had kicked her out of his car earlier today wasn't half the man that Ron was.

It took Ron all of about fifteen minutes to whip up something for them to eat for dinner. They had talked some while he was getting it ready, but not all that much. He got the idea that there were a few wheels turning in that pretty little head sitting on the couch. He was getting rather fond of her. Too bad she live in Cheyenne. One hundred and eighty miles each way is just a little too far to drive for a date no matter how good she was in bed. "You ready to eat?" he asked putting everything on the table.

"Yes, and it looks great too. This may sound a little funny, but I can't recall sitting down to dinner with any date naked before. I don't know that you are really a date, but anyway....."

"I can't say that I have ever had dinner with a woman where we were both naked either."

Being naked didn't stop them. The ate that way anyway; Ron on one side of the table and Sandra on the other - and they played footsies under the table while they ate. It wasn't long before they each had a foot in each other's crotch and both were trying very hard to get the other too excited to eat. Her foot was attempting to stroke his now erect cock, and he was doing his best to massage her clit very carefully with his toe. In spite of their best efforts, they did manage to eat dinner. They had simply made it a lot more exciting.

Cleanup after dinner didn't take long. They had used disposable plastic plates, cups, knives, and forks. Most of it simply went into the trash. Ron washed the few thing that didn't end up in the trash and put them away. "Do you feel like getting dressed and going for a little walk?" he asked when he was done.

"That sounds nice. We have been in here all afternoon, and a little walk sounds nice."

They went for a walk. While they were near the Arkansas River, it like most other western rivers was pretty shallow and in the later part of summer, was getting even shallower. They just walked along the sidewalk of the street they were on. The river was close by, but Ron was much more interested in her than that river. They walked, talked, and held hands. It was fun being with her. They walked up the road to a fast food place and bought and ice cream bar each. On the way back to the RV they watched the sun set.

A little later they sat on the couch to watch a little TV. He raised the TV antenna and rotated it until they found a station worth watching. It wasn't great, but better than just the radio. At ten they watched the local news.

When the news was over, Sandra snuggled up to Ron and said, "Want a little nightcap before going to bed?"

"Not a bad idea, but about the only booze I have in here is a couple of beers in the fridge. That's not what most people drink for nightcaps though. I think I'll pass, but you can have one if you want, though as I recall, you don't care much for beer."

"Actually I meant something more of along the lines of would you like to have me again before we go to bed? I would certainly like to have you inside me again before we hit the sack." No one had ever turned her on like he had. She just couldn't get enough of him.

Ron leaned over and kissed her and then said softly, "Only if I get to eat you again first."

"Ron, you can eat me anytime! You made me feel so good the last time, you can even wake me up in the middle of the night and eat me."

He kissed his way down her neck, over her smooth chest and down to one of her long sexy nipples. He sucked it firmly into his mouth and gently put his teeth on it as he sucked on it. His hand slid across her tummy as his mouth worked it's magic on her nipple and a finger parted the moist lips between her legs searching for her tight little opening. Her legs parted for him as his finger passed over her clit on it's way to her wet opening.

Sandra slid her hand down his body looking for......Christ, he was already rock hard! He must really like her body and sex with her. She began slowly stroking him while she enjoyed what he was doing to her and how it made her feel. He had her moaning in no time as he played with her body.

Ron let go of her nipple and kissed his way down her body, moving to the floor as he did so. She had to let go of him, and he had really liked her little hand on him, but.....there were other things to do. He kissed his way through her soft bush and began to lick at the hood of her clit, now only barely hiding the swollen clit itself. He loved the sexy smell of her sex as he licked and sucked gently on her clit and the soft inner lips.

Before very long Sandra was breathing hard and running her fingers through his hair. She almost got off before he stopped the intensity of the delicious things he was doing to her, and then he brought her to a peak again. "Oh that feels good....." she moaned softly...."You make me feel so good when you do that......I'm gonna.......I'm.......I'm coming!" she cried as her orgasm started. She held his head to her sex as she moaned and her body bucked and lurched through another wonderful orgasm. Ron had slipped two fingers into her just as her orgasm started, making it even better and longer lasting. "I love getting off like that." she gasped as the orgasm subsided. "That was nice, but now I want you deep inside me. Let's try doggie style this time....okay?"

"Yea, I love that position. There is something very sexy about being able to see myself going in and out of you in that position." As he got up off the floor, he got another condom out of the drawer and slipped it on.

She got on all fours on the couch and looked over her shoulder as he came up behind her. She felt his hard cock touch her by her clit and then slip up between her lips and then slowly sink itself all the way into her very wet and hot opening. "You really fill me up nicely." she said as he started to move in and out of her. He also got her very hot.

"I sure like the view of me going in and out of you from this position." He was going in until there was very little of his cock to be seen, and pulling his hard wet shaft out until just the head of his cock was still inside her.

"Pretty erotic huh? I wish I could see it."

"Yea." He watched himself going in and out of her for a few minutes before he ran a fingertip slowly over her crinkled little anus and thought about slipping a finger in there. She continued to pump back at him as he slid himself in and out of her and didn't move or say anything about where his fingertip had just been. He slid the fingertip back over to her anus again this time stopped right on it and pressed ever so gently.

"Want to fuck me back there?" she asked. "Would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

The way she was saying that, he got the idea that she liked it in the ass if she was good and hot. "Sure, if you'd like that."

"Yea, I like it when I get really hot like I am now. I'll play with my clit with my finger so we can both get off together."

He put the finger to his mouth, got it good and wet with saliva and then pressed it against her anus. He felt her relax and it slipped into her back door. She had stopped pumping back against him when she felt the wet finger touch her, and moaned a soft low erotic moan as the finger slid deep into her. At first he just let his finger stay inside her and felt himself moving in and out of her. There was very little now separating his finger from his cock. A moment later he began moving his finger slowly in and out of her, getting her used to it and ready for something a little bigger.

"Oh yea, put it in there. I'm ready for it, put it in there now." Sandra was pretty exited about getting it in her ass.

Ron slowly pulled his finger out of her ass and then slid his cock out of her pussy. His cock was very wet and slick with her juices. He put the head of his condom covered cock up to her back door and pushed a little. The head slowly slipped inside her.

"Hold it there just a second until I get used to it." She let it sit there for a few seconds while she got used to it being in her ass, and then started to slowly rock back and forth, taking more if it into her each time. Pretty soon she was taking it all the way into her ass.

It was a pretty erotic sight, watching himself going in and out of her tight little ass. He knew he wasn't going to last long this way. Her breathing was getting quicker, so he didn't think she was going to last long either. Ron knew her finger was working over her clit at a furious pace. Once in a while he could feel her slip a finger into herself.

"God I wish I had a vibrator with me." she panted. "You wouldn't believe how good it feels to have a cock in your ass, a vibrator in you pussy, and your finger on your clit."

"I've never been with a woman who had a vibrator in her pussy while I was in her ass. Sounds interesting. Do you have it vibrating too?" he asked as he slowly moved in and out of her tight ass. He slid out of her ass until just the head of his cock was still in her, and then slowly slid back in as far as he could. The sight of his cock going slowly in and out of her was almost enough to make him come.

"Sure. It does wonderful things for both me and the guy. Gaud, I'm gonna cum any second. When I put a finger in me I can feel you moving in and out of my ass with my finger. This is really hot. Your ready? I'm about to get off.....real soon now."

"I can't hold off any longer either........Oh....yea....I'm coming!" He felt the first load of his come start up his cock and shoot deep into her tight little ass. It was followed by what seemed like and endless stream of spurts, one right after the other.

"Oh fuck my ass! Fuck meeeeeee!" she nearly shouted. She felt his first load of come spurt into her ass and that was enough to send Sandra over the edge. Her body started to buck and shudder as she pumped back against him. "Oh....I'm coming.....I'm coming so hard! She pushed back against him hard, making it hard for him to pump, and putting him deep into her ass as they both came. Even as she was coming like she had never come with a cock in her ass before, she could feel his cock pulse as he shot load after load of his hot come into her.

As his orgasm subsided he leaned over, put an arm around her body and hugged her to him. "Damn that felt good."

"I have never come that hard with someone in by ass before." she gasped, "There is just something about you and sex and what you do to me." She gave his cock another squeeze before he slipped it out of her hot little behind.

After he pulled out of her, he watched her tight little asshole slowly close up. As she turned over and sat down on the couch he slipped the condom off. "Well, I have to tell you, there is something about having sex with you that sure gets me fired up too. I mean it's been a little while since I've had a woman in bed, but I can't remember getting anywhere near this excited in a very long time." He was still breathing hard.

As her breathing got a little closer to normal she suggested that they probably ought to get to bed.

"I suppose it is time to get to bed. Do you want to sleep up in the penthouse with me or would you like me to make up a bed down here for you? Oh, and I won't be offended in the least if you want your own bed down here." Ron figured that just because she had been screwing his silly this evening didn't mean that she wanted to actually sleep with him.

"I'll just sleep with you up there if that's all right. But I get to sleep by the front window."

Art
Art
334 Followers