Itasca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

"Okay. I usually sleep in the nude, especially in the summer. If you have a nighty with you don't feel that you have to sleep naked just because I do. If you don't have one but would like a T-shirt, I have one of them you can use too."

"Of the few things I do have, a nighty is one of them, but this is one night I wouldn't dream of wearing it. You get me next to you nice and naked." She gave him a quick kiss and then moved past him, climbed up into the penthouse, giving him a very nice view of her bottom as she did, and got under the blankets.

Ron turned out the last of the lights and climbed in with her. Just as a precaution, he slipped a new condom under his pillow. "Why did you want the window side of the bed? You sounded pretty set on getting that side."

"I would just feel safer with you between me and the rest of the world. It was a pretty shitty day this morning. I was pretty scared out there at that rest stop when that little shit kicked me out and drove off. As I saw his car leaving it occurred to me that some pretty nasty things can happen to a woman left alone at a rest stop like that. In case I never said it before, thanks for picking me up. .....Uh....I hope you don't normally sleep next to this window and have a bit of a thing about it....do you?"

"No, I normally sleep just about where I am now and I'm very happy that I did pick you up. Goodnight." Ron turned to her and kissed her goodnight. Sandra snuggled up to him and they went to sleep.

The next morning - they slept in. It was about eight when they finally woke up. Sandra was awake a little before Ron, and just lay on her side watching him sleep and wondering why she hadn't found him instead of that little shit she was living with. One nice thing about just living with someone, you can fix that mistake easily enough. Her brother and his wife didn't know it yet, but someone was going to move in with them for a short time, and very soon; like as soon as she got back to Cheyenne! She wouldn't mind moving in with Ron except she wasn't sure what his situation was. That little subject was going to have to come up during the drive today. He was starting to look to good to let slip away. "Good morning." she said when Ron opened his eyes.

"Good morning." he said with a smile. "Have you been awake long?" Somehow he felt that she had been watching him sleep for some time. He wasn't sure if it was a result of watching too many movies, all his imagination, or something that women just do with a new lover.

"Nope, I just woke up a few minutes ago." She leaned over and kissed his lips. His arm came around her and held her to him making it a longer one.

He usually woke up horney and with Sandra sleeping next to him with nothing on, he found her a little hard to resist. She was pretty, naked, and her soft warm body next to him in bed just made it that much worse. He was hard and wanted to be inside her. "Wanna little quickie before we get up and hit the road?"

"Sounds nice." she purred in his ear.

Ron reached under his pillow and retrieved the condom he had put there last night. After opening the package and slipped it on, he put his arm around her again and pulled her over on top of him. She came willingly and put one leg on each side of his and slid down on him. He hadn't slid right into her but in a second he felt her soft little hand slide between them and hold him up. She moved back again and he slid right into her very wet opening. Ron slid his hands down her soft warm body and caressed her shapely ass as he started to move in and out of her.

Sandra drew her knees up and started pumping against him to match his thrusts into her. She was soon getting near her first orgasm of the day. Sandra couldn't believe how fast she had gotten turned on and how quickly she had gotten ready to come. "I can't believe how hot you get me." she mumbled as she kissed him. "I'm going to come any second. You feel so good inside me."

Ron was quickly approaching the point of no return too. She felt so good this morning. Her hot body, her nipples brushing against his chest as she pumped away on his hard cock, her soft shapely ass under his hands, and even her bush rubbing against him was about to send him over the edge. He took a firmer grip on her ass and started to pound himself into her harder and faster.

"Oh.....Oh Ron....you're going to make me come doing that! It feels so good. I can't wait any longer......I'm coming! You're making me come Ron! Oh....Yes!" she screamed in his ear as she started to come for him.

He grunted and felt the first stream of his come spurt up his shaft and onto her coming body. It was so good he couldn't pump. His legs went stiff and he had his butt up off the bed shoving his cock deep into her. She was bouncing around with her orgasm and that was enough for both of them. She was moaning in his ear and he was pumping hot come into her as her tight pussy clamped down on his cock.

When it was over she just collapsed on top of him and lay her head on his chest. "God that was good." she finally got out.

After resting and catching their breath, they finally got up and got dressed. There wasn't any big hurry, but it was time they got a quick bite to eat and got on the road. Ron figured he could have her home in the very early afternoon, but it was another three to four hours until he would be back in Casper. Ron managed to find something for the two of them for a light breakfast. They ate at the dinette again, but didn't play footsies this time. When Ron had everything cleaned up and put away they finally got back on the road and headed for home.

As they rode along and talked some, she kept wondering just what his situation was with regard to other women in Casper. She was really hoping that he wasn't taken, not that she was really sure that it mattered since he lived about three hours away. "Not that it is any of my business or anything," she finally got the nerve to ask him, and took a deep breath before continuing, "but do you have a wife or girlfriend in Casper or somewhere?" She was holding her breath as she waited for the answer. It really wasn't any of her business and she was very grateful for the ride and the time she had spent with him, but she was hoping......

"I, like most men my age, have an ex-wife. We have been divorced for a few years now; no kids. I also have an ex-girlfriend or two, and a few female friends. Unfortunately I'm not sleeping with any of them. Not that I wouldn't like to get into bed with one or two of them, it's just that we never have. Why?" he laughed, "Are you thinking of moving to Casper so I won't be 'Mr. Sexless in Casper' any longer?"

No shit Shirlock! she thought. Sandra let her breath out. Yes! He wasn't taken. "It doesn't strike me as a bad idea. I can't say I have a lot going in Cheyenne at the moment. I'm getting out of my present living arrangement as fast as I can throw my stuff into my car and high-tail it over to my brothers place. He doesn't know I'm coming, but he will by tonight! He and his wife never approved of my boyfriend anyway. I should have listened to them, but I thought they were all wrong. Unfortunately they were very right. I'm going to hear about it, but that will be a lot easier to take than staying where I am. Besides, Paul might just kick me out when he gets back anyway. It's his house."

"Paul huh? That's the first time you have ever used his name. Every other reference to him was 'that little shit'."

"He is a little shit. Anyone that would kick their girlfriend out at a rest stop in the middle of nowhere because she wouldn't fuck him and his buddies is a little shit. Besides, he is only five foot eight. Like I said, a little shit."

They managed to pass a large truck before too long. They were passed it before she realized that she could have flashed that one. She was too deep in thoughts of Ron and just maybe finding a job in Casper. They came up on another one about ten minutes later. She was ready for this one. As they passed it, she whipped her T-shirt off and tweaked her nipples for one very astonished trucker. He showed his appreciation by blowing his air horn a few times. "They like that don't they?" she asked with a big grin.

"It's probably the sort of thing they hear a lot about and see very seldom. I suppose they do like it." Ron certainly knew he liked her sitting there topless. She hadn't put her top back on after taking it off for that trucker.

About ten o'clock they were entering the Denver area. She hadn't put her top back on yet. "You going to ride through Denver topless?" Ron finally asked with a grin.

"You know, I just might. she said with something of a smirk on her face. "I'm feeling pretty good today. Maybe I will just treat a few of those horney Denver drivers today. Unless I see a cop that is. They don't seem to have much of a sense of humor when it comes to that sort of thing."

"I'll keep my eye out for cops." Ron said as the metro area traffic started to increase.

Denver appreciated her, and that made her very happy. Quite a number of truckers and even a few cars noticed her and honked their approval.

The RV needed gas by the time they got to the Longmont exit, so Ron pulled off the freeway there and pulled into a gas station. "Ready for a little lunch?" Ron asked not long after they left the gas station.

"Sure. Are you going to go to a restaurant or are we going to eat in here?"

"Oh I thought we would just pull into that rest stop a little north of Fort Collins and make something for lunch in here. We don't have a lot of time left together and I was hoping to have you for desert." he said with a grin as he looked over at her.

"Are you going to.......eat me for desert?" she said with a giggle. She was hoping he did - no, she was counting on it.

"I'd love to! I want to eat you until you beg me to let you come."

"That sounds delicious! Are you sure that you aren't so hot for me that you might like to have your desert first?" She was that hot for him. The thought of a last lay by Ron set aside any thought of lunch she might have had. She had been thinking about getting him in her pants for the last hour. She guessed that he would be dropping her off in Cheyenne in under an hour if they didn't stop for something.

"Okay, let's be like kids and have our desert first."

They arrived at the rest stop a few minutes later. Ron found a level area to park the RV. As soon as it was stopped, Sandra had left her seat and went into the back. Ron followed her and closed the privacy curtain. While he was doing that Sandra had closed all of the window curtains. When they were closed off in a world of their own again, she came to his arms.

"I want to take this nice and slow and please you better than I ever have before." he told her.

"And I want it to be the best for you too."

He leaned down and kissed her soft lips. They parted and his tongue slipped into her waiting mouth and began to explore it. His hand slid up her warm body and gently squeezed her soft breast with its very erect nipple. Her hand came up and covered his and squeezed his, letting him know that he was being too gentle. He squeezed harder and a soft moan escaped her lips. His other hand slid down that delicious body and squeezed her shapely bottom and pulled her hips tight up against his.

Breaking the kiss, she said softly, "Let me undress you." He didn't say anything and she slowly raised his T-shirt up and slipped it off. She kissed her way down his chest, and lowered herself to her knees in front of him as she did so. She undid the button and zipper of his shorts and lowered them to the floor. Next she slowly pulled his briefs down, letting his erect cock spring free. It wasn't free for long. She guided it to her mouth and while holding it captive with her hand, she began to slowly circle the sensitive head with her tongue. She knew he was excited, he was already leaking pre-come. After circling it with her tongue a few times she began taking it into her mouth. Slowly and not much of it at first, but working up to taking more and more of it each time. As she moved his sexy cock in and out of her mouth she took her free hand and caressed his balls. They felt good in her hand and she was very gentle with them. This was the first time she had ever had him in her mouth and she wanted it to be the best he had ever had.

Ron was a little surprised by Sandra's actions. During the three times they had had sex on this trip she had never offered to take his cock in her mouth. He had just assumed that she didn't like to do that. He was finding that when she chose to do that, she was very good at it. She had started out slowly and was now taking quite a bit of him into her mouth. He was a little surprised that it wasn't making her choke. It seemed to be going pretty far back into her mouth. He was getting very excited by her sucking him and could feel the head of it swelling. Pretty soon she was taking him far enough into her mouth that he could feel the tip of it hitting the back of her throat. She was a real pro at this! Christ it felt great. It wasn't too much longer before he had to beg her to stop. He wanted to come inside her, and after he had gotten her off by eating her, not in her mouth.

She stopped when he told her that he was getting very close to coming. She was proud of her work on him and that she had gotten him that excited and ready to come for her. She now stood up and stepped back from him. "Sit down on the couch." she said. "It's time I got undressed for you, and slowly at that." He did as he was told and she very slowly and seductively drew her T-shirt up over first one breast, exposing her very hard long nipple for him, and then over the other one, exposing the other nipple for his viewing pleasure. She knew from the attention he had given them before in their love making that he loved to see her nipples and to play with them. Slowly the top went off over her head. Tossing it aside, she cupped both breasts with her hands and squeezed her nipples between her thumb and first finger and then pulled on them. She could tell that he was loving every second of this. Now she slid her hands down her curvy body to her shorts. She pushed them down and inch or two and then turned her back to him. She bent over at the waist as she pushed them over her ass and down her legs. Her bending over had put her panty covered bottom close to his face as she disposed of the shorts. With them out of the way she stood up and looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. She hooked her thumbs in the waist band of the panties and started them down over her ass and down her legs. She made sure that as she bent over this time that her bottom was even closer to his face. She heard him inhale deeply, smelling her sweet sex as her panties got to her ankles. She knew he was really excited and hot for her.

Ron loved the way her bottom looked when she bent over in front of him. Her panty covered as was pretty sexy. Her naked ass right in front of him was even better. As the panties got to her ankles he could see everything. Her crinkled anus that he had been in the night before, the puffy outer lips, the now swollen and very wet inner lips peaking out, and just maybe he could see the very tip of her clit. As wet as she was, it just had to be erect. He loved the smell of her sex too. There was nothing like the smell of a sexy hot woman's pussy. When she stood up from that little exhibition, Ron guided her down next to him on the couch. He sat her there on the edge of the couch and leaned her back. "Spread your legs for me." he said in a commanding voice.

She spread them a little. "Okay?" she asked quietly.

"More!" he said, but blew the whole dominance thing by smiling at her.

Her sexy legs move a little more. "Is that better?" she asked coyly. "Can you see enough of me?"

"More."

She spread them as far as she could, putting one over his to get them that far apart. "How's that?" she asked with a big smile. She had enjoyed being told what to do by him and she loved teasing him by not doing exactly what he wanted. Now she had her legs far apart and he could see everything.

"That's nice." he said as he got out from under her leg and then moved between them. He leaned over her, lay his body on hers, and kissed her lips, then her neck, her chest, between her sexy breasts, stopped at her navel and gave it a lick, kissed on down over her tummy to her bush. His hands had slid down her sides as he went and were now at her hips. He put them under her soft ass as his tongue now traced its way through her thick bush to her waiting sex lips. He licked firmly at the top where her clit was, and then just barely parting the outer lips, slid his tongue down to her opening. He probed and licked there tasting her sexy wetness before starting back up and finding her waiting clit. A few firm licks over her very erect clit and she was moaning loudly. She moaned even louder when the first of two fingers slid into her wet opening. She almost screamed in ecstasy as his third finger slipped into her ass. She was so wet that her juices were running down her ass and his finger slid right into it. Between what his tongue was doing to her clit and his fingers going in and out of the openings in her bottom, she was going wild.

Between his fingers inside her and his tongue working its magic on her clit, Sandra was getting ready to have a huge orgasm. She had one hand on his head holding him to her and running her fingers through his hair and the other one was pulling and twisting one nipple. "Oh God Ron, I'm going to come." she moaned. "It feels so good. Lick me just a little more and I will come all over your face."

As he had done last night, Ron pushed his fingers into her and then stopped them from moving. He took to gently sucking on her inner lips and left her aching clit alone to calm down. He wanted her to have a great orgasm, but not a quick one. He wanted to spend a little time teasing her. When he saw the tension go out of her he started to move his fingers again and resumed licking and sucking on her engorged clit.

"You tease me so well." she moaned as the passion started to rise again. She hoped his tongue was in good shape. She was enjoying this so much that she hoped he could keep her right on the edge for quite a while. She knew that he could tell how close she was, and when she was very near the edge again he once again stopped his fingers from moving and found other delicate things to lick down there. Ron took her almost to an orgasm and back down four times before she begged him to make her come.

"Oh God I can't take it any more. Please make me come Ron. Please let me come on your wonderful tongue. I need to get off on it so bad. Please?"

By now Ron couldn't wait to be inside her so he continued to lick firmly on her clit and let her come.

"Oh yea, that's it!" She screamed. "I'm coming!....Oh God yes I'm coming!" Sandra put her head back and let out a long low moan as he body tensed and her back raised up off the couch. Soon it was consumed by the shudders and convulsions of her very strong orgasm. And this one lasted and lasted.

Ron did his best to keep his tongue in contact with her climaxing clit and his fingers deep inside her. His fingers could feel the strong contractions of the muscles in her bottom. It was very erotic and made him want to be inside her hot body even more. He licked her as she gushed over his fingers and gripped them in rhythmic squeezes. As she calmed down from her long and intense orgasm he licked up the juices that had leaked out onto his hand. She had a very erotic taste.

After having been made to come even better than the last time he ate her, she sat up and pulled his head from her crotch. "Slide up here on top of me and put that wonderful cock deep inside me Ron. I want to come all over it too." When he lifted his head from between her legs she noticed how wet she had gotten his face. Sandra was so hot now that even her juices all over his face turned her on. She leaned over and kissed him and licked and sucked her own juice off his lips, getting some of it on her own face as well.

Art
Art
334 Followers