Itasca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

"Just a second," he said, "there is the little matter of the little stretchy thing." He reached into the drawer below her, got another condom, and put it on. That done, he slid up between her wide spread legs and on top of her.

She moaned as he hit the right spot and slid all the way into her. She lifted her bottom off the couch as his hips met hers. "You fill me up so nicely." She purred in his ear. "I want you to really fuck me this time. Fuck me nice and hard!"

Ron had started out going in and out of her with nice long slow strokes. It seemed that she wanted it harder and faster. He didn't want to rush this as this might well be his last time with her for some time. He kept going nice and slow and admiring her sexy body.

Sandra wrapped her legs around Ron, tilting her pelvis up so he went as deep as he could. It was obvious that he wasn't going to be rushed. She decided to just enjoy a good long fuck, though she wasn't sure how long she could last when he put his head to her breast and sucked one of her erect nipples deep into his mouth and gently bit the base of the nipple with his teeth. "Oh God yes!" she moaned. "That feels so good when you do that while you are fucking me."

Ron finally began to pick up the pace a little, enjoying the way her breasts jiggled when he really pumped her hard. He thought he could last for some time yet, but it looked like she was getting close to coming. "Come for me." he begged her. "I want to feel you come."

"Do you think if I come you will be able to hold off 'till I am ready again?" she taunted him.

"I'm sure."

"Okay,.....fuck me just a little faster and you'll get to see me come. I'm right on the edge!"

Ron sat up and held her by her hips as he pumped his very hard cock in and out of her. He picked up the pace a little now, but he was afraid if he got too carried away he would end up coming when she did and not get her off twice and not get to see and feel her come without coming himself.

"Oh Ron....Oh God,.....that's it. I'm gonna come! Yes!......I'm.....I'm coming for you!" she was just about shouting.

Ron slowed down a little as her orgasm started. He could feel her pussy clench his cock and loved the sight of her body lurching as she got off. Her heels dug into his lower back and pulled him deep into her as her back arched in a nice long delicious orgasm. It was a very erotic sight, watching her get off on him. It was so hot that he had to be careful that he didn't come too. Just the very sight of her coming about got him off. It was that hot!

"That was nice." she panted as the wave of passion passed. "Now I really do want you to fuck me nice and hard. I can get off again pretty quick if you really let me have it."

"Really let you have it huh?"

"Yea, I kinda get off on that some if I'm really horney. Not too much, but I like sex a little rough when I am really hot like now. I don't want to be slapped around or anything, but be a little rough with me when you are fucking me. Really pound your nice cock into me. Don't worry about hurting me and don't be too gentle."

After watching her come, that was exactly what Ron wanted to do. He was still sitting up between her legs and holding her hips as he pumped away. Slowly at first, and then as he felt himself getting closer and closer, he started to go faster and harder, really pounding into her. The harder he pounded into her the more she seemed to like it. His thrusts into her were hard enough that he was slowly pushing her down the length of the couch. It wasn't long before she was coming again and that set him off. "Oh yea!....I'm coming!" he groaned and lay flat down on top of her, putting one hand behind her back to hold he to his body, and his other hand under her ass. He felt the first heavy squirt of come rush up his throbbing cock and gush deep into her coming body. He felt her arms and legs tighten around him as she felt his first load of come spurt into her. She continued to come, perhaps even more intensely after he started. He pumped load after load of hot come into her.

When they were done he lifted himself off her, and while remaining inside her he kissed her. "That was great."

"I can't believe how easy it is for me to get off with you."

"I guess you just like what I do to you. It was really hot watching you come with me inside you too."

"Men sure do like to watch." she giggled. "Actually I kind of enjoyed letting you just watch me come. I am a bit of an exhibitionist as I guess you know."

"I guess." he said as he pulled out of her. He helped her sit up and sat next to her as he pulled off another very full condom.

After sitting there holding hands and getting their breath back, they got dressed and once again Ron rummaged in the fridge and the cupboards and rounded up something for them to eat. They ate at the dinette again, and didn't talk very much. They both knew that this sex and fun filled two day trip was about over.

With lunch over, they got back on the road again and were in front of the "little shit's" place in about fourth minutes. "What are you going to do now." Ron asked her.

"Like I said earlier, I'm going to get my things into my car and get over to my brother's house as fast as I can. I don't expect Paul home for the better part of a week, but I want to be out of there very quickly."

"Really going to do that huh?.....Need any help?"

"I sure as hell am! If he will abandon me at a rest stop in the middle of nowhere, no telling what else he might be willing to do. The little shit could be a closet wife beater for all I know. I'm not sticking around to find out. I may be a blond, but I'm not that blond! As for the help, it might be best if I was the only one seen getting my stuff out. I don't have a hell of a lot anyway. Two trips in my car ought to do it. I'm going to hear about this from my brother, but I have it coming."

"Give me a call when you are out and over at your brother's house, okay?"

"Sure, give me your number."

He gave her his home phone number and his work number. They talked a little longer and she suggested that she get away next weekend and come up and see him. While she was at it, she might just look for a job in the papers up there. "The only problem is that I wouldn't have a place to stay if I did get one there." she pouted.

"Oh, I think we can fix you up with something!" he said with a smirk.

She just grinned. She thought he might just think of something. She got out of her seat and went into the back to get her things. When she came out she handed him a wadded up bit of cloth.

"What's this?"

"The panties I had on today. I got them a little wet before and after our little rest stop romp. I thought you might like to have them as reminder of me until I see you again."

"Hmmm.....thanks!"

They kissed goodbye and Ron left for home. Sandra called her brother and told him that she was moving in with him. She heard the I-told-you-so lecture, but her brother was happy to have her away from Paul. When she hung up the phone she got to work moving out of Paul's place like a woman possessed.

Ron drove merrily up Interstate 25 thinking of the wonderful time he had just spent with a very nice woman - who's last name he didn't know. He glanced over at her panties sitting on the passenger seat now and then and thought of her. He was looking forward to this weekend like he had never looked forward to a weekend as long as he could remember.

Ron arrived home about 6:30 that evening. He wasn't in the door five minutes when the phone rang. He knew who it was going to be.

By: Art, (C) Copyright 1996, all rights reserved.

Art
Art
334 Followers