It's 3:00

Story Info
She awaits his call.
912 words
3.75
18.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone finally rings, the sound of his voice is familiar.

"I'm on my way, be waiting by the door," he tells her.

She knows what that means, she is to be his play thing tonight and time is short to prepare for his arrival.

Quickly, she opens a bottle of wine, removes a glass from the rack and places them on the bar. She runs to the closet and selects a few of his favorite toys; anal beads, a leather dog leash and nipple clamps. She organizes them on the bar next to his glass. She undresses and rushes toward the door just in time to hear his car pull up in front of the house.

She assumes her position in the entrance way, resting her elbows on the steps facing away from the door; leaning forward, raising her ass in the air for him.

She hears his keys in the lock, her body tenses as the sounds of his boots echo in the hall.

"Very nice," he whispers as he enters.

SMACK she feels his hand on her right ass cheek; her body jumps at the sound.

"I've had a rough day, you're here to serve my needs for the night."

She does not speak. He smirks and she hears him move down the hall, making his way to the bar where he finds the toys displayed for his choosing. He pours himself a glass of wine and quietly sips it while looking over the selection.

She hears him returning and awaits his command.

"Stay just like that," he whispers.

She feels the sting of his hand against her skin again. Then, she feels a warm sensation between her thighs, his breath on her skin gives her goosebumps; he leans closer and lightly drags his tongue between her ass cheeks.

"Present it to me," he demands.

She reaches behind to spread her cheeks. She feels his tongue plunge into her asshole and she loses her balance; he chuckles and pushes further. His hand reaches beneath her and pinches her clit between his fingers, she shivers at his touch. She feels herself getting wet.

"You like that?" he askes as he laps at her ass from behind.

"Yes, Sir" she answers.

He rises behind her and unzips his pants. His cock is hard and she feels his precum drip from the head onto her ass. He pushes his erection against her asshole, spreading her open to take in his girth. Her body tenses, as he forces the head of his cock into her tight little asshole; just as she begins to relax he pushes further. His hands on her hips keep her from resisting, he pulls her body to him forcing his hard on deeper into her canal. Deeper, faster, he takes her from behind; ramming his cock into her, releasing the anger he had from his difficult day. He plunges into her again and again, his balls slapping against her swollen clit with each thrust of his hips. She feels his body tense and hears his moans increase. He cums, pounding her from behind until his entire load is deep inside her ass.

His body relaxes, she feels his erection go soft and he steps back withdrawing his cock from inside of her. Only a moment passes before she feels his hands on her again, his thumb enters her pussy from underneath her and she squeals, his finger gliding into her wetness.

He kneels behind her again and she feels him place something cold and metallic against her throbbing asshole. He inserts the first anal bead into her, then another. She moans with each one. Fingering her with one hand, he continues to fill her ass bead after bead until nothing but the pull string remains outside of her. Swinging like a tail, tickling the inside of her thighs. Her muscles contract within her anal canal, pulling the beads deep into her body.

He withdraws his hand from her clit and orders her to stand. She does as she is told, still facing away from him. He reaches around her and places a hand on each breast. He fondles her nipples, twisting and pulling until they stand erect. Her breath increases with each tug. Then she winces with pain as she feels the clamps pinch into her skin. The chain between the clamps dangles loosely between her firm breasts like a piece of fine jewelery. A third length of the Y-shaped chain hangs in front of her. He takes the piece and stretches it down to her pussy.

"Breath deep, my slut," he instructs her.

She feels the clamp tease her lips and gasps as he tightens the clamp around her swollen clit.

"Turn to me," he whipsers in her ear.

He plants a warm kiss on her lips before standing back to look her over. He is pleased, his smile tells her so. He attaches a leash to the chain clamped in front of her and leads her to the bar. The tugging of the chain is excruciating for her already sore nipples and swollen clit.

He places her to stand in the window for the neighbors to see as he rests on a bar stool and sips his wine. She is a beautiful sight standing in the soft light coming from the street lamp. She feels his gaze, she senses his hunger, and she becomes curious as to what else he will wish of her this evening.