It's a Beautiful Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck you til you cum baby, and then I'm going to fuck you til you come again."

With those words he began thrusting his big cock into my wet pussy from behind on the stairs by the front door landing. He held my hair and pulled my mouth towards his, kissing me roughly. Then he penetrated me deeper, hitting my g spot over and over again. He fucked me sometimes slow and deep, then other times hard and wild. I stopped counting how many orgasms I had. There was a knock on the door. The room smelled of sex.

"Stan, what the hell man, what's taking you so long. We're doing all your work."

"Miss Jen had some plumbing that needed fixin. Sorry!"

And with those words he was out the door. Days went by and we continued the same routine. I would seduce the boys building my shed and Stan would come fuck me hard. It was after one of these times of gazing at their delicious derrieres that I began to have fantasies of another sort. This time when Stan arrived for his booty call I had another suggestion. Within minutes of talking to the other two workers he was back.

"They're in."

I opened the door to see the other deliciously looking animals walk into my home. Trepidation raced through me. Would I be able to do this? I offered them all lemonade knowing full well that leaning against the cold pitcher would make my nipples impossibly hard.

"You boys must be so tired from a long days work," I said leaning my hard nipples into the back of one of the men back while massaging his shoulders.

He responded by turning his head and kissing me softly, sweetly. I felt a surge in my pussy juices. I followed the same routine with the second one, who decided to nuzzle my breasts. As I approached Stan he kissed me hard and cupped my pussy in my shorts.

Stan proceeded to undress me in my kitchen, with the curtains open to the forest beyond. At that point I didn't care, because I was so turned on. If someone were to watch my very first threesome, who cares, these feelings of euphoria could not be duplicated. I was in a state of pure bliss.

Soon hands were all over me, mouths kissing me everywhere, fingers probing teasing, then wham I was spread eagle on my kitchen table with one man holding my thighs in his hands while devouring my pussy. He was savagely gnawing at my clit, and then his tongue was lapping at me.

My breasts were being bitten lightly, and massaged with rough needy hands, and then suddenly there was a cock in my mouth. A big cock was pushing between my lips as my head leaned over the table. From his scent I knew it was Stan. He pushed his hardness into my mouth and I felt him float from cheek to cheek. My body was on fire. My lust reigned supreme.

Then I was being fucked and my legs were around one of the stud's shoulders. He slid in with slippery ease after having poured lube on his big hard cock. The man in my mouth came into his condom and then was replaced with the man previously adoring my tits. Now it was his turn to have his cock sucked. I sucked this new cock with exuberance, loving the feel of a hard cock in my mouth.

After a while I got turned over. A strong firm hand started massaging my butt cheeks, while another filled my hot little ass with thick lube. Stan stood before me and fed me his cock while the man behind me parted my sexy ass and slide his manhood inside me piercing me with his lust. I was not used to this and started to protest but my mouth was full of cock. With a strong thrust he was inside me filling my ass with his thick meat and I was loving it. Strong deep thrusts echoed and vibrated on the cock in my mouth with every deep thrust in my ass. Both men came at once.

Then I was on my back on the kitchen table. I turned my head just then and saw two of the boys from next door in my back window watching us. I heard the door open as the new arrivals walked into the kitchen. My pussy was spread wide as one of the new cocks entered my wet pussy.

The other men's hands were all over me then teasing, massaging, caressing. Their mouths were arousing me at every turn. They were in my pussy, on my lips, in my navel. I was being pushed and pulled and turned and fucked royally. I was the princess of this gang bang and I loved it. I came and felt them cum more times than I could ever have imagined. Slowly they finished filling me, and fucking me, and kissing me and stroking me, and left one by one.

Stan carried my well used beautiful body up the stairs to my bedroom. This time instead of wrapping my arms around the body pillow, I wrapped them around Stan and fell into a blissful sleep. I awoke to birds chirping and the smell of fresh dew. Stan had left. As I stretched I realized that my body was decadently sore in all the right places. I drew a bath and soaked in the tub before doing my makeup and walking out the door. Sure enough the boys were outside enjoying the fresh air.

"Good Morning Miss Jen," the man who fucked my tender ass said with an endearing innocent smile.

"It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" I had to agree. Yes, it was yet another beautiful day.

12