It's a Beautiful Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BabyPink
BabyPink
70 Followers

"You know, it's lovely having you here Simon honey."

"Thank you for inviting me, darling." Simon looked up to Greg with his bright blue eyes in such a sweet, appealing way that, after a pregnant pause, Greg could not resist kissing him fully on the mouth. Simon didn't resist. That was the trigger. Greg continued to kiss him, but more insistently. He placed his weight on Simon, who lay back on the cushions. Suddenly, Greg stopped.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby. It's eleven o'clock. I'll have to take you back home." A look of sadness crossed Simon's face. "Unless...that is...you want to stay here tonight?" Simon's face glowed with unrestrained happiness and he cuddled Greg as a way of saying "yes". "In that case, I think I'll have some wine."

The couple drank, talked and kissed for another hour or so, until Greg suggested they go to bed. Simon's whole body was tingling with excitement. He had fantasised so often about this moment and he just couldn't believe it was occurring in reality.

Greg led him by the hand into his bedroom, which was as pleasant and orderly as his living room. Once there they again kissed passionately and repeatedly for a long while. Greg's hand eventually found its way up Simon's dress and stroked his nylon clad thighs. They parted for an instant, as Greg removed his shirt and Simon made as if to unzip his dress. Greg stopped him. "Let me undress you baby."

Greg unzipped the back of Simon's dress and let it fall to the floor. Then he motioned for Simon to sit on his bed while he removed his stilettos. Simon stood up dressed only in his lingerie and stockings. Greg pressed him against his bare chest, then they kissed some more. "Oh my God, your skin is so smooth, so soft," exclaimed Greg. "You're so lovely. I want you so much baby." As for Simon, he couldn't find the words to express his feelings. After a life of virtual sensory deprivation and crushing loneliness, the sensation of full bodily contact with a man he had such affection for was simply overwhelming.

Greg slid his hands down the back of Simon's panties, and fondled his soft, hairless buttocks with his large hands. He then unhooked Simon's bra and noticed, without surprise, his budding breasts. Finally, he pulled his panties right off but left his stockings on. He then bit lightly on Simon's erect nipples whilst massaging his thighs and buttocks, causing him to sigh girlishly. "Ooh Greg!" was all he could manage to whisper.

After some moments, Simon responded by unbuckling Greg's trousers and pulling them down. His boxer shorts bulged massively at the front, revealing Greg's excited state. In fact, Simon had some trouble getting them off. When he did so, Greg's penis sprang up. He was already almost totally erect.

Simon wanted to return the pleasure and knew what he needed to do. He gently restrained Greg and dropped to his knees in front of him. Taking Greg's penis in one hand, he pulled the foreskin back and began to lick the exposed gland, occasionally flicking his tongue at Greg's sensitive fraenulum. "Oh baby, that feels so good," moaned Greg. Simon became more confident in his abilities as a fellator. He ran his tongue repeatedly over the full length of Greg's erection, from the base to the tip, then took him into his mouth and sucked with great relish.

Greg ran his fingers through Simon's hair as his young lover sucked and licked him for several minutes. Simon felt wonderful, kneeling before Greg submissively and pleasuring him. He would have loved to have Greg climax in his mouth, but Greg stopped him and pulled him to his feet. "Baby, that was so beautiful," he said, kissing him deeply and pushing him back on his bed.

"I want you inside me Greg," whispered Simon.

"OK baby. You haven't been with a man before so just relax and take it nice and slow. Tell me if you're hurting baby and I'll stop. I don't want to hurt you." Greg turned him around so he was on his belly. Greg placed a pillow under him to raise his bottom a little.

Greg reached for a tube in his bedside cabinet, poured a generous measure of lubricant in his hand, and inserted his forefinger into Simon's little opening. He made contact with his prostate, provoking more sighs and moans from his young lover. Simon had never experienced such an intense sensation. Greg pushed in a second finger and continued to tickle his insides until Simon gave a particularly loud groan and spurted clear fluid into his pillow. Simon didn't understand he had had a prostate discharge, not a regular orgasm, and was surprised he hadn't lost his sexual energy.

"That felt so good, Greg!"

Greg reached for a condom and rolled it down the length of his erection. "OK baby. Just relax. If you are hurting, tell me and I'll stop." Simon couldn't respond but trembled with desire and anticipation.

Greg gently spread Simon's milky-white buttocks and placed the tip of his erection against Simon's tight anus. He pushed it in, millimetre by millimetre. Simon tensed his muscles against the onslaught but gradually relaxed. Eventually his sphincter gave way and Greg was fully inside him.

"How does that feel, baby?" asked Greg.

"It hurts a little but it's OK."

Very slowly and deliberately he withdrew and re-entered Simon several times until he felt Simon had got used to him and he could thrust a little quicker and harder without hurting him.

"Oooh Greg. That feels nice. Please don't stop!" At each stroke Simon felt something like a bolt of electricity travelling up his spine. It was extremely pleasurable.

Greg quickly established a rhythm of hard thrusting and they continued this way for several minutes. Greg then decided it was time for a new position. He pulled out of his young lover and laid him on his side. He then pushed inside him once again and continued his thrusting. It was nice because Greg could do this and kiss Simon mouth to mouth at the same time. Simon was really enjoying it now. Greg's powerful hands held him by the hips, and Simon could not have escaped even if he had wanted to. He felt deliciously vulnerable as Greg pounded into him, his thighs slapping against Simon's buttocks at each stroke. They were both now moaning unrestrainedly.

After a few more minutes Greg stopped and asked Simon to get on top of him. Simon sat on Greg, facing him, and began to move his bottom up and down on him whilst gripping Greg's shoulders for support. Now and then he wriggled his bottom sexily, which sent Greg crazy with pleasure. Greg felt his climax approaching but wanted Simon to come at the same time. He began to rub Simon's foreskin rapidly. This was too much for Simon, who groaned and spurted his semen copiously over Greg's chest. In turn, Greg held him firmly around the waist and gave two or three tremendous upward thrusts. He cried out noisily as he orgasmed ecstatically inside Simon. Simon collapsed upon Greg and the two crushed their naked, spent bodies together. The sensation was incredible.

They lay thus for a long time, then once again began to kiss and caress one another.

"Thank you honey," said Greg. "That was wonderful."

"No. Thank you, darling," insisted Simon. "You're a lovely man."

They snuggled up in bed together and fell into a deep sleep with Greg's arms around Simon.

This time there were no nightmares for Simon. He had slept ever so soundly in the arms of his lover. He woke up first and opened the curtains slightly. The bright sunshine streamed into the room. Greg was still sleeping soundly but Simon wanted to make love with him again when he was finally awake. After that, who knows? The day was full of possibilities. For the first time in an age, Simon was looking forward to the day ahead.

It was going to be beautiful.

BabyPink
BabyPink
70 Followers
12