It's a Colorful World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was amazed how long Sasha held out. Leigh came first. Low moans echoing the twitches evident in her body's movements. I finally lowered my head to Sasha's clit, sucked it into my mouth and allowed it to dance freely with my tongue. Her ass squeezed my fingers trying to hold back as long as she could. Then waves of pleasure ripped through her forcing her to clamp her knees together, my fingers being massaged by the pulses in her ass and cunt. Her body was raising off the table in a pumping motion until hyper-sensitivity took over. She rolled to her side, her hands grabbing mine. Silently asking them not to move a millimetre until the sensations subsided. I removed my fingers from her pussy first. Her body twitched when my fingertips eased out the last little bit. I pushed into her ass a little before starting to extract my two digits. Surprisingly, at least for me, Sasha actually pushed back encouraging me to go deeper. Before I completely withdrew them I slowly slid them back in as far as I could. Sasha held my hand there for a moment, looked me in the eyes and said "Thank you. You have no idea how good that feels."

I popped my fingers out of Sasha's ass and rolled her onto her back. I needed to devour her ripe cunt before I moved on. She was delicious. She laid still resting her hand on my head while I lapped up all of her sweet honey. Sasha's pussy was as pretty as she was. Her outer labia formed a tight little mound between her thighs. Her inner labia were perfectly symmetrical ever so slightly peeking out enticing you to lick them then delve deeper to find her treasured pearl.

Not that I was keeping score but that was 2 orgasms for Leigh and one each for Sasha and I and each of us had licked exactly one pussy.

I crawled up on to the table ignoring Sasha, allowing her to recover. I headed straight for Leigh. Leigh grunted a confused moan half wanting to be left alone half wanting more.

"Hi darlin'. How are you doing?"

"Good. Really good."

I had my hand on her breast leaning over her looking into her eyes.

'I love kissing you and touching you, so I'm going to do that some more ok?"

Leigh bit her bottom lip and nodded.

"And then I'm going to lick your pretty little coochie down here," I reached down and put my hand on Leigh's pussy, "because I haven't had the chance to do that yet. Alright Leigh?"

I interrupted her nod with a soft kiss then a few more. I felt Leigh's legs fall open while we kissed and I gently petted her pussy. Leigh held my head while we kissed without attempting to stimulate my body. There really was no need and maybe she sensed that.

Sasha had recovered. She crawled up behind me, in essence spooning with me. She kissed and bit my neck and shoulders trying her best not to interrupt our kisses. She fondled my tit for a while then moved her hand so it could run up and down my pussy and ass spreading my slippery discharge.

I started moving my kisses down Leigh's body then started giving orders, one word between each kiss.

"It's (kiss a shoulder) time (kiss a collar bone) I (kiss a nipple) eat (kiss the other nipple)" and so on until I completed the sentence "It's time I eat Leigh's pussy and Leigh gets to taste Sasha's pussy."

By the time I had finished my sentence I was kissing Leigh's hips and thighs. Halfway through my sentence Sasha was no longer able to play with my pussy or tits so she has substituted Leigh's lips and breasts for her amusement.

I looked up for a moment. They were beautiful together. Sasha's ass caught my eye. I wanted one more taste before turning her over to Leigh. I spread Sasha's legs sliding two fingers into her pussy then forced my face between her ass cheeks kissing and licking her anus until I was satisfied.

I moved back between Leigh's splayed legs. "Before I make Leigh cum again, I want Sasha sitting on your face enjoying your tongue and lips like you enjoyed hers."

I didn't need to say anything else. I looked down at Leigh's flower I split her labia majora pinching each side between my forefinger and middle finger of each hand. I laid there watching her pussy lips separate and come together while my fingers traversed her slit. I sensed Leigh's intensity changing, rising in response to me playing with her pussy. Her hips rose a little each time my fingers pinched her clit or met at the base of her pussy just below her slippery canal. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Leigh reach down and start playing with Sasha's cunt. I started moving my fingers faster then alternating one at the top one and the base of her cunt.

When I saw Sasha get up and straddle Leigh's face I spread Leigh's labia and dove in. I held her pussy open paying attention to when her orgasm was getting close, which was the moment when I would jab two or three fingers into her pussy, finger fucking her and sucking her clit until she exploded.

It was a short wait. I could hear Leigh's moans getting louder even though Sasha's pussy was absorbing most of the sound.

I inserted three fingers with ease then a fourth and kept licking and sucking Leigh's protruding clit. Sasha was starting to moan louder as well. I was driving my hand into Leigh's cunt pretty hard. I don't know why but I folded my thumb into my palm and my entire hand slid into Leigh. Oh god, I was fisting her and all she was doing was pushing back wanting more.

Leigh started screaming. No words, just a scream, before her hips started bucking so wildly I couldn't keep my mouth on her pussy. I kept fisting her using my other hand to massage and play with her clit.

She finally clamped her legs shut and inviting me to stop playing with her. I looked up. Sasha was still sitting on Leigh's face but Leigh wasn't doing much more than panting and licking Sasha lightly.

I waited for Leigh to release her clench on my fist before considering removing my it. I kissed the outside of Leigh's thigh while I slid my hand out of her cunt. I made sure Leigh was settled before moving up to play with Sasha's clit.

"No. Let me do that," Leigh interrupted, "Just give me a few seconds."

I stopped diddling Sasha and started kissing her. Until Leigh was ready I couldn't resist touching and fondling Sasha's cunt. Leigh finally pushed my hand aside. That was my queue to stand, straddle Leigh and put my pussy in Sasha's face. She knew what to do. I held her head and reveled in her mouth and tongue. I was so much on edge that Sasha did not need to do anything creative or unusual to get me off, and she didn't.

Sasha simply inserted two fingers in my vagina, pulled me towards her, sucked my clit into her mouth and began rolling it around under her tongue. Ummmm. It felt so good. It didn't take long for me to feel my orgasm building, my keigels cramping trying to hold back pending waves from washing over my body. I cupped Sasha's head with my hands, tilted my own head back and let the joy of another orgasm flow through me.

I held Sasha's face against me until my climax was done and my body was calm. Leigh was still working away at Sasha's pussy. I slowly got to my knees, and started kissing Sasha. Her lips tasted like my pussy. It was exciting to know that this was Sasha's first experience with woman. The first time her lips were coated in someone else's pussy juice. The first night she would share those lustily coated lips with another woman. My kisses were the last stimulation Sasha needed to release her own spasmodic climax riding Leigh's face and moaning into my mouth until it was over.

We eventually all collapsed on the conference table, a jumbled pile of naked satisfied flesh.

"Oh my god. I'm so glad I stayed and we did this," Leigh began, "This was incredible."

I smiled and kissed Leigh on the shoulder. My arm was draped across her chest. Sasha was spooned behind me holding and lightly fondling one of my breasts.

"I doubt I will ever be able to concentrate during meetings in this room for the rest of my life," Sasha added.

Leigh and I laughed and said "No shit." in unison.

We laid there for a while touching and lightly caressing each other before slowly getting up, gathering our clothes and getting dressed.

As we left the room Leigh said, "I'm not sure I want to win the next bet. I think I would rather do this again then watch some guy from the office fuck Margaret."

I grabbed Leigh's ass, "Well, we don't have to wait another three months you know."

"Cripes, let's not get addicted to doing this. We still have to get work done around here you know," Sasha, the ever present manager said.

"Yes Sasha. But after our work is done, we can always find time for play I'm sure," I said.

That night I downloaded and erased from the server the video and all the stills. Some of them were incredible. I got the opportunity to see both Sasha and Leigh totally engrossed in watching me make love to the other person, each eventually touching their breasts or caressing their crotch almost without realizing they were doing it. Three attractive women with great figures all naked and making love to each other. After I showered and got into my pjs and sat in my bed with my laptop. I sorted through most of the stills deleting ones that were either duplicates or were just poor photos because of content or movement. I masturbated once with Ricky my trusty battery powered lover before turning off the lights and falling asleep with a soft satisfied grin on my face.