It's a Colorful World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost two and half hours when I was satisfied the reports were done and done right. The coffee had energized me for a while, now the caffeine had my heart racing and my eyes unable to shut. I stood up and stretched, feeling relieved the reports were done and emailed. I knew that in the morning Stephen would review them and want some changes made moments before the meeting. He always did.

I went to the washroom and emptied my bladder of the gallon of coffee I had downed while working. It was after midnight and I felt wide awake. I had to calm down enough by the time I got home to get in a few hours of sleep before tomorrow's meetings. The videos and stills.

I opened my hidden directories and clicked on the video. I slipped my pants off while the first few minutes played. I fast forwarded to the part where Sasha spun me around then bent me over and licked my ass. I reclined in my chair, spreading my legs, my two hands playing with my pussy and ass. I put a greasy finger on my anus and closed my eyes recalling the feeling of Sasha's tongue on and in my ass. I pushed a little, cringing at first then sighing when it broke though and entered me.

I continued watching the film and playing with myself building my arousal more slowly than it happened that night in the conference room. Once Sasha and Leigh switched places on the video my arousal accelerated. I knew what images were coming and when I moved to the corner of the table and Leigh went down me, I was frantically frigging my clit remembering how she felt. Sasha appeared in the video again hugging me then pinching the hell out of my nipples. I leaned back in my chair, legs spread, ass occupied, my mind and hands worked together to speed me to another orgasm. It was less intense than the ones Leigh gave me earlier in the night, but it still drained some energy, calmed my mind and made me feel spent enough that I may actually sleep when I got home..

I had been experimenting fingering my ass when I masturbated since my night with Leigh and Sasha. I started trying it when the video and stills became my inspiration for solo sessions. I recalled how good it felt having Sasha touch lick and explore me back there, and how she had looked me in the eyes after I plunged my fingers deep in her anus and said 'You have no idea how good that feels.' Well, I was beginning to find out that it indeed felt pretty good and seemed to enhance my orgasms.

I shutdown my laptop and gathered up a few things before putting my pants back on. It felt fun and risqué walking around the office without pants. I was closing the door behind me when I received a text message on my phone.

'Thank you Margaret. Tonight was as wonderful as the night in the boardroom.'

I sent back a smiley and typed. "I agree!! Tonight was fabulous!! Thank you Leigh."

12