It's a Colorful World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to play with my pussy, tits and ass. He seemed to instinctively know when excitement in some part of my body was out of balance with the excitement in the other parts. While Colton worked to lift the sexual energy within me, I stood there and played with cock and balls. I was caressing and massaging his cock, tugging and manipulating his testes. His balls were nice too. They hung nicely away from his body. Two walnuts trapped in a soft smooth sack. Mmmm, he obviously shaved these puppies. I had to suck on them now.

Damn! I thought I was really going to have to work at this, to clear my mind and force myself to let this man fuck me. But this man, who I thought was rather nice but mostly dull, was an incredible lover. His touches and kisses had raised my horniness to a level that had me in "full slut mode". I was so fucking horny all I could think about was sucking and being licked and fucking. I had completely forgotten about the dinner and about having an audience.

I turned Colton around and pushed him against the conference table then stood back and admired his stiff rod. I took it in one hand slowly stroking it. I looked Colton in the eyes and purred, "Nice. I like." I looked back at his weapon and wrapped my other hand around it slowly stroking and squeezing it, enticing some precum into a dollop balanced at its tip. I held his cock still in my two hands. I bent forward licked, sucked and lightly bit one of Colton's nipples, then the other. I stood straight again making sure Colton's precum was still waiting for me to taste it. It was. I bent down. As I got close to his cock I closed my eyes and stuck out my tongue dipping it into the clear salty nectar I had milked from his glands. I savoured the flavour. I kissed the head of his penis then took it into my mouth and held it there. I heard Colton moan and felt a hand on the back of my head. Normally I didn't like that with first time lovers but I could tell Colton was just touching me and was not about to start fucking my face uncontrollably. With Colton's penis head in my mouth I swirled my tongue around it, making several passes up and down his piss slit in the process. I released one hand, moving it to grapple with Colton's testes. The area of Colton's shaft vacated by my hand I slowly covered with my mouth and began a slow blow job on the top half of his cock. Colton caressed my head and at times my shoulders and back while my mouth and hand slid along his shaft. I was enjoying this blow job. I didn't always. I often felt like it was expected, but this felt natural and right and was something I wanted to do.

It was time to give Colton the full treatment. I wanted to feel his cock in my throat. I told you I was in full slut mode. I removed my hand from his shaft allowing it join the other one on Colton's balls. I made a circle around his sack with both hands and cupped his testes then I started to consume his cock. I slid it deeper into my mouth. When it hit the back of my throat I eased some out and repositioned myself getting on my knees in front of him. Ah. I was loving this. I couldn't wait to fuck now. When his cock started down my throat Colton was mine. Guys always are when you deep throat them, and I love to have some fun of my own. With my hands trapping Colton's balls I started to push them down with considerable force. I love doing this. The guys are torn between trying to get their cock deeper down my throat and trying to relieve pressure on their balls. I've found the guys are better fucks when the cock in the throat wins. Colton barely reacted to the pressure I was putting on his balls. In fact he seemed to be accepting it and maybe even enjoying it. His cock was as far down my throat as it would go. I know because my nose was buried against his pubic bone.

Colton grabbed my shoulders pushing me off his cock. Strings of saliva hung from his erection and dribbled down my chin. He gently wiped my face on his hand then transferred my spit to his thigh. He slid his hands under my armpits and lifted me up. It was all so smooth, so perfect. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His cock hit me right on the gateway to my pussy and without much effort it slid into my greasy cunt. I did take a few pumps to allow myself to open and accept his girth but he was inside me. Our lips locked and we kissed, our hips grinding against each other. I was loving this so much, maybe because it was so unexpected. Fuck. Even his cock felt perfect in my pussy. A good amount of stretch and when I pressed my pubic bone against his, Colton's cock was just pressing against my uterus causing an erotic amount of discomfort.

Colton turned us around bending over, laying me on the table, all the while kissing me and slowly increasing the tempo of our fucking. He stood up, lifting my legs by the knees and began pumping me with long slow deep thrusts. God it felt good. I caressed my own tits, squeezing them, pinching the nipples at times. Then Colton stopped thrusting. Oh god. All I could think was... Please don't cum. Please don't. You haven't fucked my ass yet. Colton bent forward and kissed me, easing his thrusts. He pressed against me, forcing himself into me as deep as he could go. He held himself there. It felt so good. He continued to kiss me and was caressing me, my entire body felt so alive. I swear I was approaching an orgasm when I felt him start to slowly, ever so slowly withdraw his cock from my pussy.

"No." I pleaded trying to wrap my legs around him and selfishly hold him deep inside me wanting to see if I would cum with him buried there.

"It's my turn to taste you Margaret." Colton said, his penis slipping out of me leaving a hollow feeling in my vagina. He kissed me again before he started working his way down my body. His hands and mouth working their magic on my neck, chest, tits... everywhere. He knelt before me placing my feet on his shoulders and pulling my ass to the edge of the table. His fingers were sliding up and down through my labia. A few days later I would take him aside and ask him what he was doing because it felt so damned good and I wasn't able to replicate it no matter what I tried, and believe me, I tried. He told me what he was doing and said he would never be able to do it again either. It likely would never happen again because it was something that we shared and was perfect in that moment and that moment was gone. I believed him. As much as I wanted that feeling again I believed him.

Then his tongue and mouth got in on the action. I hated this man every time he touched me in a different way. I hated him because I was loving everything he did and knew it couldn't be a regular thing for us. He licked me with just the right amount of pressure. He sucked my clit exactly when I wanted him to and had fingers in my pussy sliding and pressing in places I didn't know would feel as good as they did. My orgasm didn't creep up on me, it just exploded all at once. My body raised off the table then crashed back down. My entire body was participating in this orgasm. Full body orgasm, sure I had heard of it but this was crazy and oh so incredible. And now what I thought was an urban myth I was experiencing and understanding completely. Nerve endings were randomly firing everywhere. Arms, legs, feet, my eyes and neck were twitching and my pussy, my pussy had this non-stop pump pump pump happening that just kept thumping during the entire orgasm. Colton kept touching me and licking me and kissing me, keeping the orgasm alive and energised. I don't know how long it went it on for, 30 seconds, a minute, 5 minutes, I couldn't tell and it didn't matter. It was glorious

As this most incredible orgasm slowed, so did Colton. This man was in perfect harmony with my body. That's what it was, it was like he became one with me and knew exactly what I wanted or needed.

While my composure returned Colton remained between my thighs kissing, touching and lapping at my pussy. I reached down to pull him up.

"In a moment Margaret. Just let me finish cleaning up the last of your honey so you're not all sticky later."

I laid back down and let this man do whatever he wanted. He spent several minutes licking and sucking all around my cunt. His fingers would feel around for traces of my lube and when then found some his mouth was not far behind licking and sucking up the remnants of my pussy ooze. His fingers trailed down onto my buttocks, Colton's mouth following their lead. I lifted my ass and spread my legs without thought so he could continue his clean up. It felt so nice to be honoured and cared for like this. I laid on the table thinking 'I could get really get used to this.'

"Oops." My body twitched when Colton first touched my anus. He had cleaned my pussy thighs and buttocks. It was sort of a waste of time because my cunt was still dripping goo. Colton grabbed my butt and spread my cheeks. I moaned when his tongue touched then remained on my anus. Soft circles mixed with long licks were beginning to raise my excitement again. This bastard I thought to myself. He knows exactly what he's doing and I'm loving him for it.

Is there anything this man doesn't do exceptionally well? The slut in me came rushing to the surface again. I hate him. I love him. But mostly I love him. The slut in me pushed my ass toward Colton's mouth. He didn't need much encouragement. A lick or two more then his tongue pierced me. My inner slut cried out "Oh god yes" which just encouraged Colton to dig a little deeper with his tongue. Very quickly he sat back, dipped two fingers into my well juiced cunt, smeared some ooze on my ass and slid a finger into my ass.

Damn I was so ready for that and this lovely bastard knew it, I loved him for knowing it. Finger in ass, mouth on clit and moments later my body was celebrating another full-body orgasm. This time my ass joined my pussy pumping out a rhythm I had no control over. The ending of this one wasn't so subtle. I grabbed the back of Colton's head mashing his face into my cunt. My thighs clamped on the sides of his head trapping him there still licking and gently fucking my ass with his finger.

He stopped everything seconds before my body hit that post-orgasm hypersensitive state. He was so incredibly in tune with my body that I wasn't surprised by his timing. I released my grip on his head softly saying "Sorry Colton. I hope I didn't hurt your head. I was squeezing you pretty hard."

At first he said nothing, He stood up, picked me up in his arms and turned me sideways on the table. As he crawled up beside me he finally said "You could never hurt me Margaret. You're much too good a lover, you're too aware to ever inflict pain on your partner even unintentionally."

Now I really hated this man and hate is such a powerful thing. What an incredible thing to say and again I believed him. I rolled onto my side and snuggled with Colton. My head resting on his bicep, a thigh between his legs, my slut girl hands went straight for his cock and balls. I titled my head up and started to kiss him. My body had already recovered from two massive orgasms and wanted to be fucked. The memory of how nicely full his cock made me feel was still fresh and my pussy and I wanted it back. His cock was three-quarters hard when I first grabbed it but quickly became steely and full. I devoured his mouth with deep kisses slowly rolling him onto his back. I could taste my pussy everywhere I kissed him. The flavour wasn't typically something I enjoyed but tonight I couldn't get enough of it. I crawled on top of Colton straddling his pelvis, intentionally trapping his cock under my pussy. Damn I wanted him inside me but I waited, kissing him more then lowering my head to spend some time sucking and biting his nipples all the while grinding my pussy on his cock. My mouth was craving more pussy flavour. I sat up, reached under my crotch and guided Colton's cock into my pussy. I allowed it to push an inch or two into me then I stopped. I grabbed Colton's hands and brought them up to my mouth so I could suck my cunt juice off his fingers. I took the middle finger of his right hand and as I sucked it into my mouth I closed my eyes and lowered my pussy onto his cock. Damn it felt good to be full again. We moaned a long slow moan together. Ouch. Colton's cock bumped against my cervix. It was a nice ouch but still an ouch. I started a slow rhythm pumping myself up and down on his fat cock. Colton allowed me to set the pace. My mouth sucked Colton's fingers in the same rhythm. I tried to watch the depth of his penetration for a few strokes. There were a few more bumps before my body seemed to adjust and accept the penetration. Damn his cock felt good. I just wanted to fuck him until he filled me with his salty cum. But I had other things I had to do and I couldn't risk Colton not being able to get off a second shot.

I sat down fully on Colton's cock, leaned forward for a deep kiss then, in the same style he had extracted himself from me I raised my hips slowly until his cock popped out of and slapped against his belly.

"My turn to clean you off lover." I said to Colton before I moved down the table between his legs and began to devour his cock. I spent a few minutes sucking his cock, deep throating him, licking my goo from the base of his penis and considerable time licking and sucking his testicles. His cock tasted so good covered in my pussy slop. Of course I wrapped my hands around his balls again, stretching them away from his body and sucking them into my mouth one at a time and then forcing them in together. This was something Colton complimented me on when I asked about his talented hands a few days later.

I realized my ass was stuck up in the air and Leigh and Sasha would be staring at my ass and cunt. It was time. It was time to get Colton into my ass. I kissed his cock and saw my purse out of the corner of my eye. The lube. As I crawled up to kiss Colton I reached out and dragged my purse up with me. I kissed him, reached down and directed his meaty penis into my cunt one more time. My pace was different. I was fucking him now and he was fucking me back. Before we went too far I sat up, reached for my purse and pulled out the lube. I squirted a blob into my hand, reached back and speared it on my ass. Another blob, reaching back I extracted Colton's cock from my pussy and smeared it with lube.

The moment had arrived. Where was my slut girl when I needed her? I think even she was a bit scared of what was about to happen. I took a deep breath and held Colton's cock against my anus. I tried to relax but it was difficult to do as I was anticipating a painful experience. Damn. My anus was so tight and there was too much lube. Colton's cock kept slipping off my anus. Twice he slid into my pussy but I couldn't get his cock in my ass. I stopped trying and laid down on Colton.

I whispered to him hoping the microphone wouldn't pick-up what I was saying "Can you help me? I want you in my ass and you don't seem to be fitting. I've never done anal before and I really want to try"

"Margaret, It's okay. We can just stop. we don't have to do anymore."

I continued whispering and to Colton's credit he had adopted the same tone, "No. You don't understand Colton. I've been thinking about trying anal intercourse but haven't found the right opportunity or the right person. Please help me. I really want to try to do this tonight."

Colton wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him. He kissed me warmly on the shoulder, and neck, "Sure Margaret. If this is what you want I will try to help you. I know you're probably worried about it being painful. If you're well prepared and sexually excited it should only be pleasurable. I want you to slide off of me. I'm going to get some tissue and wipe off some of the excess lube, then we will see what we can do. You have to promise though that you will stop me at any point you don't want to continue. Okay?"

"Okay Colton. Thank you. Thank you so much." and I kissed him.

I slid off Colton. He got off the table and brought over a box of tissue to wipe me with.

"Okay Margaret. I'm going to talk you through this. If I say something you don't like, stop me before I start doing it. Let me know one more time that you want to keep going."

I was laying with arms folded under my head, "Yes please Colton. Let's try."

"Okay then. I'm going to wipe off the excess lube then I'm going to start fondling and licking your pussy then your ass. Once your pussy is wet enough I will spread your own lube up onto your anus. Before I put anything inside you I will stop and talk you through that okay?"

"Okay. Thank you Colton. When you put your tongue and finger in my ass before that felt good, so you can do that without stopping to ask. And thank you again."

"Okay, but you have to stop thanking me or we will never get started."

We both laughed which relaxed me. Man oh man this guy has golden hands. He started manipulating my pussy again and I melted onto the table. I could have laid there for the rest of the night and just let him play with my body. His touches quickly moved my mind from worrying about anal sex to loving whatever he was doing between my legs. His fingers were sliding in and out of my pussy, through my labia, over my clit, lightly pinching me here and there and finally roaming over my anus spreading my lube. He paused for a few seconds balling up his own clothes to put under me and raise my hips.

Colton climbed over me in a 69 position. He was now licking me from the top of my ass all the way around to my clit. He had me in heaven. His tongue made several journeys into my ass and into my pussy. It felt good when it was in my ass and I was getting very aroused again. Slut girl was just under the surface waiting to come out. Colton paused for a second sitting up a little.

"I know you said I didn't have to warn you but I want to. I'm going to put a finger in you now, do you think you're ready."

I nodded and said "Mmm hmm," though he couldn't see my nod.

Colton swirled his fingertip around my anus pressing a little then backing off. He eventually stopped swirling his finger. It was positioned right on top of my anus.

"I'm going to push this in now Margaret. If I've done a good job preparing you it will slide in with little resistance. If you're not ready I will have to push too hard which means I haven't completed preparing you so I will return to doing that. I won't enter you until you're ready."

He pushed gently and pop, his finger slid right in. And wow, it felt good. Colton worked his finger in and out pushing deeper each time. When his middle knuckle breached my sphincter Slut Girl broke through. I pushed my ass up and out came "Oh yeah. Oh yeah. That feels good. So good. Give me more."

"Don't rush Margaret. We will get there."

Colton leaned forward, slid his other hand under my hip and pushed two fingers into my cunt.

"Oh yeah baby. That is amazing. I'm ready for another finger Colton. Do it."

"When I say you're ready and I don't think you're ready just yet."

Colton started finger fucking my ass with a little more force and pace. It felt so good. Then his finger popped out of my ass. I was pushing my ass so far into the air I didn't need his clothes bundled under me. Colton knew that too so as I was thinking it he was pulling his clothes out. I wanted his finger back inside me but before I could say anything I felt a drop of lube land on my anus, then one finger was in me, then out, then another finger. He switched back and forth a few times. Then finally he poised two fingers at my anus.

"Okay Margaret, it's time for two fingers. Same thing, I shouldn't have to force it and I won't."

Damn. They went into me like my ass was their home. No pain. Just pleasure. I pushed my Slut girl persona back inside me. She wanted more participation. But I didn't want to upset Colton's flow. This was going so well and it was feeling so amazing. I laid there enjoying Colton's prodding of my ass and pussy. He was slowly pumping his hand and adding some rotation to his pushes and pulls.