It's a Colorful World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for one more Margaret."

Without waiting for a response Colton pulled his fingers from pussy and slipped one of them into my ass. In my head Slut girl was saying 'Oh yeah man. Add another, and another. Go man. Do it.'

I felt my mouth and eyes open wide without warning and a moan rumble out of my throat. Then I heard Colton's voice.

"Oops. Sorry Margaret. I forgot to warn you. That was number four."

A few seconds later I decided I couldn't wait.

"Colton."

"Yes?"

"I think I'm ready."

"Me too."

"Can I be on top? I want to have some control when you penetrate me."

"Sure Margaret. I think it will be fine now." He bent down and kissed each on my buttocks then slowly pulled his fingers out. Amazing. Colton's handy work now left an emptiness in my ass that I needed to fill. Colton rolled over and laid on his back. His cock had softened. I touched it. Stroked it. I kissed him. It was a very loving kiss. We kissed a few times. His cock was growing stiffer and felt good in my hand. I turned and took him in my mouth one more time. As my kiss was loving, my mouth made love to his cock in the same way. His cock grew in my mouth and when I felt it become steely and unbending I got up, straddling my lover.

My ass felt greasy enough so the only lube I applied to Colton's cock was my pussy juice. That's right. I slid him into my cunt first. It was hot and I wanted to feel fullness there once more. His cock felt good. It fit me well. My cervix didn't seem to notice the bumps this time or maybe she had moved up and out of the way on her own. It was time to try again.

I grabbed Colton's cock when it exited my pussy, placing it against my anus. My anus felt different. Open and relaxed. I pushed down feeling the tip of his cock enter me and start to spread me a little. There as a little resistance at my sphincter. I sat down a little harder wincing in anticipation of pain when Colton's fat cock pushed past and deeper into me.

"Ahhhhh." MY eyes and mouth were wide again. No wincing. Just pure pleasure. Oh wow. I kept sliding Colton deeper. I paused my impalement for a second to adjust my position.

"Are you okay Margaret?"

"Ah. Better than okay. Wow. Ah I just have to move so I can get you deeper inside me." Note the return of slut girl. "You have such a nice cock Colton. It fits me rather well everywhere."

"Umm Okay. I don't know what to say to that."

Colton's cock was now deeper in my ass than anything had been and it was feeling a bit... dry. I slid up and down a few times hoping that would spread some of the lube deeper into my ass. It did.

"Just say 'thank you'. And wow this feels so good."

"Thank you Margaret. And wow this feels so good. And umm, your umm, pussy and ass are ummm really nice as well. And wow this feels so good. "

I burst out laughing. This man was almost comical in his kindness and respectfulness while his cock was buried in my ass.

"Colton, you are so funny. That was me saying this feels so good. I wasn't telling you to say that."

We both laughed.

"Actually Margaret. That does feel really good when you laugh. It's making your ass squeeze and grip my cock."

We laughed again then I bent forward to kiss my lover. My ass nicely stuffed with Colton's cock, hungrily kissing Colton, wobbling my hips and ass, enjoying the sensations... ass fucking was pretty good. It was incredible actually. My inner slut girl may just have become Anal slut girl.

"Are you ready to fuck me Colton? I mean seriously fuck me?"

I was now riding his cock. Hips up. Hips down. Hips up. Hips down. Grinding my ass into his lap when he was fully buried inside me. Colton kissed me back, grabbed my hips and started thrusting. It felt good to be fucked but he was just starting. His thrusts grew faster and stronger, the pace and force growing slowly until our bodies were slapping together and I was crying out "YES! YES! YES! OH YEAH! THAT'S GOOD! THAT'S SO GOOD!"

At first I was trying to follow his rhythm but then he started really pounding me. Damn. This man was a gentle lover all night and now an animal was released and it felt so amazing. His body was slapping into mine. I could feel my ass jiggling every time his hips crashed into my pelvis. I held still deciding to just enjoy the ride. Colton pushed me off. 'What the fuck?' I thought, almost blurting out the words in astonishment.

"Turn over Margaret. Lay down."

He pushed me to the side. No sooner was I on my back then Colton was between my legs lifting up my knees and sliding his cock back into my ass.

Colton grabbed my hand and placed it on my cunt. "Play with yourself Margaret.'' While Colton was holding my legs up and fucking my ass I was madly diddling my clit and holding on. My ass was now Colton's fuck toy and I was loving it. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!' I started screaming as another orgasm was rushing to crash through me. Colton's grunts grew deeper. I noticed his focus, like mine grew inward worried only about the pressure building; he in his balls and me in my pussy.

Who started to orgasm first doesn't matter and neither of us cared. We were both grunting our own strange solos. It was absolutely incredible to feel the resistance of Colton's cock in my ass while I was convulsing through my orgasm. I didn't realize my ass was such an active participant with my pussy when I came. Fuck it was so intense. I could understand how ass fucking could be so addictive. It was so damn satisfying and so damn intense.

I pulled Colton down on top of me and kissed him. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

Colton was panting too hard to respond.

"That was amazing Colton. I can't imagine having done that for the first time with anyone else."

Colton finally spoke. Of course it was about me first. "Are you okay Margaret?"

I squeezed my ass a few times on his softening cock. "Does that answer your question?" I said with a wicked joyous smile painting my face.

"I guess so. That's was incredible. Thank you."

mmmmmuy. I gave Colton a big kiss. "You were incredible. I was just along for the most wonderful ride. I want to do it again, but I have to get to that dinner."

"That would be fun Margaret, but I'm not sure I'm up to it, if you know what I mean."

Colton's cock popped out my ass. I felt cum oozing out of me, sliding down my ass and pooling on the table. My ass felt happily used but empty now. Colton and I laid side by side on the table for a few minutes. For the first time in a while I wondered what my two friends were thinking and what they were doing. I had just had my ass fucked and I loved it. All these years I had been afraid and sure the experience would be uncomfortable and painful. How wrong I had been. So wrong in fact, if I didn't have the dinner to go to, Slut Girl would be working on Colton right now trying to get round two out of him and into my ass. I kissed Colton.

I lowered my head onto his chest, "Please try to keep this between you and me. Do you think..."

"Margaret. You don't have to worry. I will never tell anyone. I respect you and like you far too much to risk having gossip spread around about you. It will always remain our secret."

"Thank you Colton. Somehow I knew I could trust you."

What I wasn't sure about now was if I could trust myself or my two gambling partners who just witnessed me lose my anal virginity.

"It's 8:15 Margaret. Do you need help getting ready for your dinner?"

I sighed, not wanting to leave the comfort of this man's arms to go sit at what would be a testosterone filled dinner. "No Colton. I have lots of time. Do you mind helping to tidy up in here before we go?"

"Not at all Margaret. Not at all." We kissed once more before getting up off the table.

We got dressed and tidied up giving the room one last check before departing. Colton followed me back into the office. We barely spoke the entire time. As we were leaving I texted Leigh and Sasha telling them to wait for me in Sasha's office.

"Margaret, Is there anything you need before I leave?" Colton asked after packing his laptop in his bag.

"No Colton. Nothing really." I said feeling some awkwardness between us.

"Alright then. Enjoy your dinner tonight Margaret. I will see you tomorrow. And thank you again Margaret. Tonight was wonderful."

Colton lowered his head turning to leave.

"Wait." I half shouted.

Colton stopped and looked over his shoulder at me. I walked to him, grabbed the lapels of his jacket and pulled him down to me. I kissed him. It was a kiss I needed more than he did. As I released him I said, "Tonight was wonderful and special for me too Colton. Let's still be the friends and co-workers we were yesterday."

"We will be Margaret. I'm not worried about that. You better get going or you will be late for your dinner."

I watched Colton walk away. I was feeling as content, satisfied and fulfilled as I had in a long time. When Colton turned the corner I headed straight to Sasha's office. I opened the door to find Sasha kneeling in front of Leigh joyously eating her pussy. Leigh waved me to her. They were both naked. I walked to Leigh who pulled me to her and started kissing me. It wasn't a good kiss, but I guess it helped. Seconds later Leigh grunted a long orgasm into my mouth.. Leigh released me then pushed Sasha from between her legs.

"It's all your fault Maggie." Leigh started.

"Well you and Colton," Sasha added. "Fuck you two were so hot. Your little show had us so worked up we both needed to cum. And thanks to you and your bet we're both happy to do it with another woman... in a pinch of course." We all laughed

"Were you faking it Mags or was he that good?" Leigh asked bending down to pick up her clothes and start dressing.

"I guess for me Colton was pretty good. So no. I wasn't faking it."

We finished our little banter while Sasha and Leigh dressed. We stopped in the washroom checked our hair and makeup before making our way to dinner.

Dinner was okay. Well into our second bottle of wine the men were slyly hitting on Sasha, Leigh and I hoping one or all of us would go back to their hotel with them. That wasn't about to happen, but Stephen was happy that we played along.

The next morning I woke a little hung over and a little tender in my backside. At the office Colton and I were professional though a bit distant. I wondered if anyone noticed, but didn't really care if they did. I knew my relationship with Colton would be fine. It would never be the same as it was but even if it did take us some time to work things out, it would be professional and productive.

PING. I received an alert that a new email had arrived. It was from Sasha. The subject was "What's our next bet?"