It's a Dead Man's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,671 Followers

It was beautiful to behold. Veronica could barely move, but she was straining every muscle she could. Her body was trying to capture Eliza's fingers. Her body shook as her nectar flowed from between her thighs and her breath flowed from between her lips. Eliza leaned in, captured Veronica's breath in her own mouth and returned it with a kiss. Then she brought her moistening fingers up from her lover's crotch and placed them in Veronica's mouth and let the human woman suck them clean. Then the human woman's lips seemed to be seeking something else, and Eliza kissed her again. That was what Veronica had wanted.

Eliza slowly undid her captive's blindfold and slid it off her face. Those blue eyes seemed to sparkle in the sunlight, and they shone even brighter when Veronica smiled. Eliza placed the tip of her tongue at the bottom of Veronica's chin and traced her way up the woman's face. The blonde woman tried to capture that tongue as it passed over her lips, but to no avail. Eliza kept going until she had licked her lover from chin to forehead. Then she stood up and placed on foot on either side of Veronica's head, taking care to push those soft blonde locks aside. Then she ever-so-slowly squatted down, presenting her own personal paradise to her lover's anxious lips. Veronica began to lick . . . and lick . . . and lick. Eliza wondered if it was her imagination, but her friend's tongue seemed longer in her dream. It was all the way up inside her, gently touching her hidden places. She grabbed the sides of her captive's head and held it tight against her body, encouraging that tongue to go deeper . . . and deeper. She rubbed her crotch against Veronica's face, smearing her juice over that perfect face, then let the blonde woman get back to licking. She felt her inner labia sucked into a warm mouth where they were teased outrageously. When Eliza finally climaxed, it was as if all the liquid in her body had begun to boil and pour onto Veronica's face. But she kept her footing as Veronica continued to eat. And even after her first orgasm subsided, she didn't let go. She held the human's head in place until she had satisfied Eliza a second time. And the second time took a while, as Veronica was taking her time. But her tongue was just as long and her lips just as sweet as they had been for the first round.

She was sweating by the time Veronica had done her job the second time. She had never 'sweated' in a dream before she started dreaming of Veronica. The human was almost glowing with contentment. She had satisfied Eliza, and that pleased her. But Eliza wasn't done.

Eliza crawled backwards down the altar until her shoulders were directly over Veronica's thighs. Eliza had something she wanted to do to this woman, and what better place to try than in a dream. She started by giving her lover's wet opening a few quick kisses and a few long licks. Then she inserted one finger into that tight box and began to wiggle it. After pumping it a few times, she inserted a second finger. She started stretching those puffy inner lips, pushing them against the swollen outer labia. Then she pushed a third finger in, followed by a fourth. She cupped her hand slightly, plunging all four digits into her lover's canal in quick, scooping motions. Her thumb rubbed lightly against Veronica's clitoral hood. She wanted to make this woman cum. Eliza thought of her history lessons . . . of the cultures that would tie someone to an altar just like this and spill their blood. It wasn't Veronica's blood that Eliza was interested in spilling. Veronica, Eliza's 'sacrifice,' would be spilling her honey-like cum as an offering to her vampire goddess. Then Veronica's body seized up again, and Eliza began to get her wish. Her fingers and hand were coated in sticky girl-stuff and a small pool was forming on the slab below. It wasn't enough for Eliza.

The vampire smiled as Veronica's pussy had its final spasm of the moment. She was looser now . . . more . . . accessible. Eliza tucked her thumb into her cupped fingers and pushed her hand in again. But this time, she didn't pull it back. Instead, she kept pressing inward . . . slowly. Veronica's eyes opened wide as she felt her inner walls being stretched. She was panting . . . desperately gasping for breath. She was being filled by the woman she adored . . . by her black-clad vampire mistress. Veronica's eyes remaining locked on the small portion of Eliza's hand that was still visible. Centimeter by centimeter, that portion shrank until finally, at long last, the entire hand was inside her. As her nether opening closed around Eliza's wrist, Veronica almost passed out. It was too big. It was too much. It was . . . too perfect. She belonged to Eliza. Maybe it was just a moment and it was just a dream, but she had been claimed by her perfect lover.

Eliza slowly pressed her fingers outward, feeling every nuance of Veronica's insides. Every touch caused the human woman to shiver. The vampire pushed her hand in a little further, then pulled back to the base of the thumb. Then she pushed forward one more time, extending her fingers again. She could almost see every muscle in Veronica's body dancing just underneath her lightly tanned skin as she tried to capture the motion of Eliza's hand. But it was no use . . . Eliza was too strong. And she started to pump her entire hand inside her lover's body. Veronica was writhing on the stone slab, but was completely unable to escape the delicious pressure Eliza's hand was causing in her moist femininity. And she couldn't stop herself from cumming over and over again. Once the first orgasm hit her, Eliza kept Veronica at a sexual high, prodding her insides with every digit of her hand. Veronica found herself experiencing multiple orgasms for the first time in her life. She lost track of the number of times that she spilled her female essence onto the altar. The pool under her thighs was growing to the point that some of her juices were actually dripping off the side of the slab. Veronica seemed to feel it was a more suitable offering to her mistress. And Eliza was showing no signs of stopping.

Then Veronica's body began to glow . . . literally. The human woman's body was radiating a rich, yellow light. She arched her back and strained against her chains. With a crack like thunder, the chains snapped. And suddenly, Veronica was gone. Eliza looked around, but her lover was nowhere to bee seen. She lay down in the pool of Veronica's nectar and wished with all her might that the dream could continue.

------------------ -------------------

Somewhere at Fort Crass . . .

------------------ -------------------

Veronica Adams awoke with a start. As it had been for the last several nights, her body was covered in sweat and her sheets were stained with cum.

"Fuck!" she uttered. She had been having another fantastic dream. She rolled over and felt a soreness in the area of her crotch. Her eyes opened wide. She slid a hand down under her wet panties and instantly noticed how sensitive and stretched the opening to her pussy felt. Then she realized how exhausted she was. "It's not possible!" she thought. But her own body told her a different story.

------------------ ----------------------

Across town at the compound . . .

------------------ ----------------------

Eliza slowly opened her eyes. "Damn," she muttered. "That was a good one." She glanced down. "Looks like I soiled my sheets again." She dipped a finger into her cunt. She had definitely had at least one orgasm. She lifted her hand to her lips. But when she sniffed her hand, it smelled like more than her own juice. There was another scent there. It was . . . like an organic-based body-wash. It was familiar to her. It smelled like . . . like the one Veronica used. But Veronica had never even been IN the buildings of the compound, much less showered there. How could . . .? "It's not possible!" Eliza thought.

-------------------- -------------------

About six hours later . . .

-------------------- -------------------

Eliza was sitting at the conference team with Kelik and the rest of her team. They had been going over everything that the team had learned working for the government, trying to pick up on some hidden clue that they or the government or even the Purity had missed. But Eliza's head wasn't in it. She could barely stay awake. For the third day in a row, she had slept but not rested. And her few coherent thoughts were miles away.

Her friends were worried about their leader. Her mental distance from activities was apparent, and she seemed paler than usual. The rings under her eyes showed that she hadn't been sleeping, but none of them knew why. Only Kelik knew what was going on, but he was helpless to do anything about it.

They were reviewing the data in the Arcanum, and Kelik had found references to an additional two accounts of sorcerers who had gone insane near the dimensional gate AFTER it had opened that mentioned large stones of some variety. That brought the total up to eight magical gems. Wyrm was updating their personal, closed-circuit database when the gate buzzer went off.

"Who is it?" Dennis asked.

"Dunno," Wyrm replied as he accessed the video feed. "Hovercycle rider. Wearing all black, including a tinted helmet. Sweet ride."

"Patch it through to the projector," Eliza said tiredly. The image of the rider appeared as a three-dimensional projection in the center of the room. The individual lifted their faceplate and looked into the camera. Eliza saw a pair of blue eyes that seemed to be staring straight at her.

Eliza was out of her chair like a flash, bounding towards the door with amazing speed. Wyrm opened the door by remote to prevent her from breaking it down as she bolted down the driveway. Even as the gates began slowly opening, the driver started to remove her helmet and let her blonde hair tumble down around her shoulders.

"Veronica!" Eliza shouted.

"Eliza! Oh sweetie," she said as she dismounted her bike and let herself be swept up in Eliza's arms. "I'm sorry I . . ."

"Don't apologize. You had a job to do. I'm just glad I . . . I . . ." Eliza was babbling like a little girl.

Veronica helped calm the woman's nerves by planting a warm, lingering kiss on those wonderful lips. Suddenly, both women felt a surge of relief. It was like they had both been underwater for a long time, emerging finally to take that first precious breath of air. Neither of them had noticed the emotional and psychological weight they had been carrying until it was lifted. They remained in one another's embrace for several minutes and remaining attached at the lips the entire time. Then a familiar voice came over the intercom.

|| WOULD YOU TWO PLEASE GET A ROOM?!? DON'T MAKE ME ASK YOU AGAIN! || Thug said loudly. And once again, Veronica had no idea why Eliza was snickering, but she didn't care.

The two women climbed onto Veronica's hovercycle with Eliza riding behind, her arms still wrapped snugly around Veronica's waist.

"What are you doing here?" the vampire asked as her lover parked.

"I told my superiors I needed to take the weekend off for personal reasons. They didn't have anything else for me to do, so they gave me some leave time." She held Eliza's head still and kissed the vampire again. "And I needed to see you. God, it's only been a week, but it feels . . ."

". . . like forever," Eliza finished. "I felt it too. Ambassador Kelik is here and . . ."

"I know. My bosses told me, and I used that as another excuse to drop by."

"Yeah, but I've been talking to him about . . ." Eliza blushed. "About what's been happening between us. You know, what we've been feeling. What I've been . . ."

The door opened and Kelik was standing there. "Well young lady, aren't you going to introduce me to your . . . ahem . . . friend?"

"Oh . . .uhm . . . this is Veronica Adams, official envoy of the United States government and . . ."

"Is it common practice in this area to ram your tongue down the throat of official envoys?"

"Don't start with me," Eliza joked, then turned to her companion. "Veronica, this is Ambassador Kelik, an old, old . . . old friend of the family."

"I think you missed an 'old' in there somewhere," he said, then shook Veronica's hand. The three wandered into the conference room where Veronica received a warm welcome from the team. They talked a while about what the group had been researched. The researchers back at Washington had discovered the references to the two additional gems as well. And like Eliza's crew, the governments of the world were trying to track down the sorcerer, though their search was a little broader than the one Wyrm was conducting. Veronica probably could have raised a ruckus about the group using classified information for their own purposes, but she chose not to. The government might no longer need this strange crew, but she knew they might before it was all said and done.

When Kelik wasn't speaking, he was watching the lovers very carefully. They never left each other's side and were almost always holding hands. He doubted they even realized they were doing it. It didn't take a sorcerer to see that the two women had become incredibly close. They were a unique couple, and he wondered what the future held for them.

After a few more hours, the group broke for the evening. Dennis and Allyson went off to spend some husband/wife time, and Wyrm, Kelik and Thug broke out the most time-honored of brain-dead ways to pass time; a game of Monopoly. Eliza and Veronica went for a walk outside.

"So . . ." Veronica started.

"So," was Eliza's brilliant response.

"What . . . does Kelik . . . I mean . . ."

Eliza sighed. The two of them had made their way over to the grove of trees where they had fist met. "He doesn't understand completely. It appears we are something of . . . an oddity." She lay down on a grassy slope while Veronica lay down with her head on the vampire's chest. Eliza explained everything she could, from the concept of "linking" to Kelik's theories of magic of the blood. Veronica was disturbed by the idea that their might be some "other force" at work in their relationship, but Eliza assured her that both of them very much had a choice in the matter.

"I guess it doesn't matter," Veronica said. "It doesn't change how I feel. It makes me so mad that I don't get to see you every night. I wish I could get away more often, but . . ."

"Don't worry that gorgeous head of yours. We'll find a way of getting together. It's only been a week since we've been gone," Eliza said, looking back towards the house.

"I know. At first I just missed you. Then . . ."

"Then what?"

"Then it got harder. I . . . promise you won't laugh at me?"

"I can't make that promise, particularly if it's funny!" Eliza smiled down, and Veronica smiled back. "Go ahead."

"I haven't been sleeping well for the last few days. I've been . . . I've been having dreams about you and about us . . . well, you know."

Eliza was a bit more alert all of a sudden. "Veronica . . . I've been having dreams too, and they've been so . . ."

"Real!" Veronica said with eyes wide open. Then she blushed. "What were we doing in your dreams?"

It was Eliza's turn to blush. "Making love. The first time, we were on the beach."

"The second time," Veronica whispered, "we were in the desert. And the third time . . ."

"We . . . we dreamed the same thing? Is that possible? I mean . . ." Eliza was horribly confused. "You were in my dreams?"

"And you were in mine. Lord, this 'linking' thing must be more powerful than you thought."

"Powerful enough to . . . well, let's just say I've had to clean my sheets a lot," Eliza said shyly.

Veronica laughed. "Me too."

"The strange thing is," Eliza said, "is that I've always wanted to make love on a beach, or even on the rocks in the desert. I always thought it would be so romantic. And it meant that I wasn't hiding who I was anymore."

"Maybe somewhere down the road, those things will happen," Veronica replied, snuggling up against the other woman. She buried her face in Eliza's neck, but not in an erotic sort of way. She just wanted to smell her lover and feel her warmth. "Uhm . . ."

"Yes?"

"You know the last one? That dream last night . . ."

"That was kind of hot, wasn't it?" Eliza stopped, lifted Veronica's blushing face and smiled. "That was yours, wasn't it? Your fantasy!"

Veronica was incredibly embarrassed. "Kind of. I mean . . . yes. God, that's one of those things no one was ever supposed to know about." She placed an arm over her lover's abdomen and held her tight. "When I was a teenager, I was in this high school play. I don't remember the name of it now. But there was a damsel in distress, an evil witch and a knight in shining armor."

"Which one were you?" Eliza asked.

"The damsel. The knight was a total ham, but he was kind of cute. For a guy. But the witch," Veronica added with a notable shiver, ". . . she was a hottie. Her name was Molly Jennings. She was one of those girls that blossomed at the right time and in all the right ways. For the play, she was wearing this tight black robe that was split open right down . . ."

"Hey! Getting jealous here!"

"Nothing to be jealous of. She was as straight as they came. But there was this one scene where the knight was supposed to kiss me to wake me from the witch's spell. And all I could think of was that I wanted the knight to fuck off and for Molly Jennings to . . . well . . . have her way with me. And I guarantee you, being 'rescued' from her was the furthest thing from my mind."

"My kinky little . . . are you my girlfriend?"

"Sounds kind of childish, doesn't it?" Veronica leaned her head and kissed Eliza.

Eliza grinned. "Would you mind? It might be childish, but I've never had one . . . a girlfriend before."

"You can call me anything you want, as long as you hold me," Veronica murmured as she settled her head back onto Eliza's chest.

"Even 'My little ho'?"

"Maybe. If there's a spanking involved."

Eliza kissed the top of her girlfriend's head. "My kinky little . . ." She as interrupted by the sound of snoring. As soon as Veronica's head had come to rest on Eliza's body, the human woman had fallen asleep. 'I guess I can let her snooze for a bit,' Eliza thought. But as soon as her own head lay back against the soft grass of the hillside, she fell asleep as well. And they both slept a contented and almost dreamless sleep.

-------------- -------------------

Twelve hours later . . .

-------------- -------------------

"What the . . ." Eliza mumbled. The light was shining in her eyes. Sunlight. More specifically, light from the setting sun was falling on her face. She had slept through the rest of the night and the entire day. Someone had apparently found her and Veronica and had lain a blanket over them. Despite the irritating brightness, Eliza felt wonderful and totally refreshed. A lump under the blanket moved and Veronica poked her head about the edge.

"Evening," the human woman muttered as she squinted her eyes against the offending final light of day. "Is that thing going up or going down?" she asked of the sun.

"Down," Eliza said, holding Veronica closer against her. "You sleep okay?"

"Like the dead," the blonde woman replied. "I don't think I realized how tired I was, but now I do. I needed that. I wonder why I didn't dream."

Eliza thought about it a moment. "Maybe our blood knows we're together in the flesh, so it doesn't need to bring us together in our dreams."

"You're awfully philosophical way too early in the evening. Who brought the blanket?"

Eliza saw some fairly large footprints in the grass nearby. "Thug, I'd guess. I suppose we should go inside and . . ."

Veronica kissed Eliza. "Let's at least wait until the sun is all the way down. I haven't taken the time to watch one (a sunset?) in a while."

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,671 Followers