It's a Dead Man's World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers

"I am sorry," Terillia said, suddenly looking a bit bashful. "I didn't want to disturb you. You are especially pretty when you are reading," she added somewhat abruptly.

'Good God, she's . . . is she coming on to me?' Vicky thought. "Thank you. Aren't you a bit . . . cold?"

Terillia looked at her flimsy garments. She had been under the impression that these particular bits of clothing were seen as enticing in the human world. "I was wondering . . . what you said earlier . . . Do you really find me attractive?" the girl asked.

Vicky sensed a lump in her throat the size of an elephant. "Yeah, I do. Listen, I think you're beautiful, but . . ."

"Would you like to have sex with me?" Terillia asked. "I mean . . . if you're not spoken for."

"No! What I mean is I'm not spoken for. Are you . . . why me?" she asked, almost at a whimper. She couldn't remember the last time she had been this nervous about being intimate with a beautiful girl.

"Because you are very pretty and unattached in the general traditions of your people. Because you were very honest and forthright with me, making me feel safe with you," she continued, her eyes locked again on Vicky's and filled with unmistakable hunger. "And because you seem . . . experienced . . . someone I could learn from."

Vicky rolled the thought around in her mind. It wasn't as if the thought was repugnant to her: Terillia had DEFINITE sex appeal and seemed quite sure of what she wanted. She was also VERY close and VERY scantily clothed, and it had been a VERY long time for Vicky. "I would absolute LOVE to teach you everything I know," she said, finally putting her book down, "but you have to keep in mind that right now, it's JUST sex. I don't know if I'm quite ready for anything more."

Terillia spent a moment processing that. "But we will . . . be friends?"

"Absolutely," Vicky reassured her.

"Acceptable," Terillia said, reached for the strings that kept her top in place.

"Whoa there," Vicky said. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do," she said. Terillia was obviously confused. "There's a little thing we humans have called 'foreplay.' Women usually are more interested in it than men."

"How does it work?"

"Well, first thing is getting to know your partner's body. One of the ways I like to do that is to help them get undressed." Vicky knelt on the sofa in front of Terillia, tracing the line of her neck muscles down to her shoulders and around the back to where the strings of Terillia's top connected. As she slowly untied the knot, Vicky kissed Terillia on the cheek, then slowly trailed her lips around until they were directly over the succubus's mouth. Then she gave her a proper kiss.

Kissing was something that Terillia actually knew how to do. She had practiced with a several of her nest-mates when she was a fledgling and a couple of human girls, but nothing as sweet as what this woman was doing. There was no clumsy fumbling or overly aggressive tongue action. Instead, there was softness and tenderness, and the woman's tongue penetrated Terillia's mouth and drew her deeper into the kiss. Terillia slowly responded, trying not to thrust her entire tongue down Vicky's throat like she had done with Eliza. Apparently, not everyone was used to long tongues possessed by succubae. As her tongue stretched to its full six inches, Vicky slowly broke the kiss, but gently pressed her lips around Terillia's tongue as the succubus withdrew. It was a bizarre but wholly pleasant sensation. That was when Terillia realized that her top had been deftly removed.

"I . . . think I like foreplay," she said, breathing hard and letting her head feathers bristle for a moment.

"I was hoping you would," Vicky said smiling. She knew about succubae tongues, and she was suddenly very interested in making good use of it. But she had to play it cool for now. "Why don't you try?"

Terillia looked over Vicky's wonderfully curved body. Succubae were almost all small-breasted, so being with someone as voluptuous as this was somewhat intimidating. She placed her hands under the bottom of Vicky's nightshirt and slowly slid it up the woman's body. She wasn't quite as ripped as her sister was, but there was certainly some muscle there and everything looked delightfully smooth and firm. She had seen a woman kiss another on the abdomen on a late night soft-core porn holo-vid that she had been watching, and she wanted to try it. She traced her tongue around Vicky's bellybutton, getting a favorable reaction. Then she pushed the shirt upwards and dragged her tongue along with it until it reached the bottom of Vicky's breasts. She kept her eyes firmly glued on those generous mounds and she lifted her lover-to-be's single piece of clothing over her head. Without even waiting, she snaked her tongue out, wrapping it around one of Vicky's soft nipples and squeezing.

Vicky moaned. She liked having her breasts played with, and Terillia was obviously captivated by them. So she lay back on the sofa and let the succubus satisfy her curiosity. Terillia caressed those warm mounds of flesh, tasting them with her lips and tongues and feeling their weight with those long fingers. The succubus almost whimpered when Vicky pulled away.

"It's my turn," the human woman said, pulling on Terillia's neck and had the girl sit on the sofa while Vicky kneeled on the floor. She put her hands between the girl's legs and pushed them apart, inching her way between them as she lowered her head to Terillia's chest. She took one slightly pointed nipple into her mouth, sucking her lips inward until they were almost clamped down on the nub, pressing down on the sensitive object. Terillia . . . fluttered. Her entire body shivered for a moment and she sighed. 'So you like it as much as I do, don't you?' she thought, moving to the other breast. After a little lip-and-tongue action, she got a similar result. 'I am going to have SO much fun with you, little bird,' she thought. But Vicky decided she had had enough foreplay. "Want to feel something REALLY special?" she purred.

Terillia nodded her head eagerly. Vicky's attention to her breasts had begun to build up certain feelings inside her, and she could only imagine what the human woman had in mind for what would be next.

Vicky slid her hands down Terillia's body and hooked her thumbs under the succubus's thong, slowly pulling it downward before spreading the girl's legs again. Succubae, like vampires, and to a slightly lesser degree lycanthropes, had almost identical sexual physiology to humans (except for being egg-layers rather than being equipped to give birth to live young). Terillia's vaginal opening was a bit longer than for most women Vicky had been with, but certainly not unattractively so. The surrounding mound wasn't quite as full and there was a small patch of very tiny feathers just above the clitoral area in a small v-shape. Vicky looked Terillia right in the eyes when she ran a finger slowly up the cleft, barely touching the surface. Terillia's breathing noticeably increased as her opening moistened. Vicky ran her finger up the opening again, but pressed that digit inward a little. She could almost swear that her young protégé was going to cream herself from just this little bit of attention. She crouched down, leaned forward and moved her mouth slowly towards Terillia's nether opening. She kissed either side of the woman's mound, then wiggled the tip of her tongue just inside the opening to Terillia's pussy. Then she pushed her tongue in a little deeper.

Terillia had seen fireworks go off on Earth before, but never before had they been going off in her head. She had dreamed so many times of what her first time would be like, but she was almost unprepared now that it was happening. But Vicky was prepared. By all accounts, the woman was quite skilled. Her tongue was penetrating Terillia's sex while her fingers massaged the area around the succubus's vaginal opening. The human woman was going maddeningly . . . deliciously slowly. Then Terillia felt something that she had only achieved rarely through personal stimulation.

"Ms. Vicky," she gasped. "I believe that . . ." Her train of thought was derailed as Vicky grinned and sent her tongue into overdrive. Terillia grabbed the woman's head and held on for dear life as her first orgasm at another woman's touch stampeded through her with the force of an earthquake.

Vicky found herself with a face full of an almost tangy vaginal secretion as the succubus came. Terillia had gone almost as stiff as a statue after arching her back and flaring her wings. But the look of almost surprised pleasure on her face was unmistakable. This was one of those moments the young succubus would probably remember for the rest of her life. Vicky withdrew her face and pushed two fingers into the girl's box after it had succumbed to its final spasm and began to finger fuck the recovering girl, sitting on the couch next to her while kissing her on her panting lips. Terillia was already grinding her hips against Vicky's hand. She had experienced the pleasure this human woman could provide, and she longed for more.

"So, was it fun?" Vicky asked, breaking her kiss.

"It was amazing!" Terillia responded, pushing her own hand between Vicky's legs and tentatively exploring Vicky's honeypot with her own long fingers. She was amazed at how hot her human lover was down there as she explored Vicky's inner workings. The two of them continued to make out while fingering each other, and Vicky's more experiences hands brought the younger woman to orgasm a second time fairly quickly. It was a sight to behold . . . the young creature's body frozen in a moment of pure bliss as she came onto Vicky's fingers. She lost track of her own fingerings in the joy that Vicky had brought her.

Vicky was having WAY too much fun. This girl had a hair-trigger, and the blonde woman was wondering how many times she could make Terillia fire. "Stand up," she said.

"But . . ."

"This is all part of the learning process," Vicky assured her. "You DO want to learn, don't you?"

Terillia got the feeling that she was being had, but she wasn't exactly going to argue with receiving more pleasure. She stood up in front of Vicky who was still sitting on the couch. Vicky reached her hands around and grabbed the young succubus's amazingly tight ass cheeks and drew the girl closer, sending her tongue back into the girl's inviting pussy. It was so juicy that Vicky thought she could just spend all night in there. She sucked on Terillia's soft inner labia in between bouts of deep-tongue action.

"That feels so wonderful," said a glossy-eyed Terillia. "When . . . when do I get to do you?"

"Soon enough," Vicky said. She was pistoning a couple of fingers into the lower portion of Terillia's box while ravishing the girl's clit with her tongue. She had to admit that her own desire for release was quickly becoming maddening, but she had a feeling it would be worth the wait. And within fifteen minutes of beginning their tryst, she had the succubus cumming for a third time. 'God, does this girl ever run out of juice?' she asked as her tongue and fingers were once again coated in the succubus's goo.

She let Terillia rest for a moment as she crawled onto the couch and sat on the back of the sofa, slowly and erotically spreading her legs. The sight definitely caught the succubus's attention. Terillia slunk between Vicky's legs, looking like a cat for a moment rather than a bird. Her mouth shyly encircled the human's pussy and sucked inward. Then Vicky felt that tongue stretching and filling her cunt.

"Sweet Jesus!" she said, a bit louder than intended. The succubus's tongue had to be buried at least six inches into Vicky's body, and it was so very, very nimble! It seemed to be poking around everywhere like a snake searching a burrow for something to eat. But it was still obvious that Terillia wasn't quite sure how to progress from there. "Do . . . do you remember when you were learning to speak English?" she asked.

Terillia nodded, leaving her tongue buried in Vicky's box.

"Well, make the shape of English letters with your tongue. Just trust me," she said.

Terillia shrugged and made a capital "A" with her tongue, enjoying the feeling of Vicky's flesh yielding to that powerful muscle. She also noticed that Vicky bit her bottom lip in a definite sign of approval. So Terillia continued on down the line. By the time she reached her capital "S", Vicky was groaning like a bitch in heat, bucking her hips and letting loose a torrent of girl-cum onto Terillia's face. The young succubus withdrew her tongue and massaged Vicky's thick outer labia, watching them with awe as Vicky began to leak her precious fluid.

"See how easy that was?" Vicky said with a grin.

"I was . . . acceptable?" Terillia asked.

"Perfect."

The succubus smiled, then stuck her tongue back in. She still had the rest of the alphabet to go. She finished up her capital letters, then started on the lower case. Her tongue was diving and sidestepping with incredible speed, and Vicky was writhing like a worm on a hook. She was arching her back and thrusting her breasts outward, and on more than one occasion she found her tits encircled by Terillia's greedy hands. The succubus withdrew one of those hands so she could finger fuck Vicky's pussy while finishing the lower case alphabet. Then all on her own, Terillia began tracing numbers inside her lover's box. With her finger in the action, she had Vicky cumming again by the time she reached "12."

"Fucking fantastic," Vicky hummed, collapsing onto the sofa.

"That was the most . . . wonderful thing I've ever experienced," Terillia said. She gently lay on top of Vicky's sweating body, covering both women's bodies with her wings. "I would very much like to do this some more with you . . . if you would like."

"Don't worry your head about that," Vicky replied, holding Terillia's head and kissing the young woman again. "I've got a feeling you and I are going to have a lot of fun together. Question though. Are you going to want other lovers as well? I was under the impression that succubae weren't exactly . . . monogamous."

"I . . . I hadn't thought of that," Terillia said. "I do not wish to offend you by seeking other companionship when your own is so . . . pleasurable."

"I'm not offended," Vicky said with a grin. "I've never been a one-woman kind of girl myself. Actually, I think you and I are going to have A LOT of fun together. Just follow my lead, and I'll introduce you to things you never even imagined."

Terillia actually giggled, then cuddled closer. Vicky was surprise out how warm she was, covered by the succubus's body and wings. It was . . . comfortable. Vicky liked how it felt, and she stroked her young lover's head feathers while waiting for sleep to come.

---------- -------------------

The next morning . . .

---------- -------------------

Vicky opened her eyes and saw Veronica standing next to the sofa, grinning her head off. Vicky blushed like it was going out of style. Veronica put a change of clothes for both women on the coffee table, then motioned towards the outside with her head. Then Veronica went out the door.

"Are they STILL sleeping?" Allyson asked. The entire crew was gathered out in the garden, waiting for their two remaining members to rise and shine.

"They probably exerted themselves a bit last night," Dennis said, trying not to laugh. He pulled his wife against his chest and held her. "I should think you'd understand that."

Allyson blushed. It wasn't like she was particularly averse to getting a little randy herself. She looked across at Eliza and Veronica on the other bench. Eliza was actually brushing her lover's hair. Allyson Murgo wasn't sure she would EVER get used to the idea of Eliza actually acting . . . feminine. She was so used to Eliza being a warrior all the time.

Finally, Vicky and Terillia joined the rest of the team. The young succubus was trying to hide behind the human woman so no one could see how badly she was blushing. While everyone in the group was smiling from ear to ear (except the trolls), no one gave the two women any grief. For the time being.

"Got a communication for the President of the World Council. There's going to be a trade meeting down in Los Angeles next month and he personally requested us to do personal security for a number of the delegates. It's going to be a high profile, big money job."

"Just our style," said Wyrm, who was fucking around on his wireless laptop.

"True," replied the boss. "But a few things have occurred to me. One, we really need to make this outfit a little more professional since we've decided to stay in business."

"So are you actually going to come up with a name for your group?" Veronica asked.

"Actually, I was going to leave that up to the whole crew to think of. We should probably also get some actual uniforms. Lastly, I was thinking that since we've just started remodeling, we might want add a few more buildings, particularly since I think we should hire on some more personnel. Having Tiny and Terillia around kind of made me realize how short-staffed we were when it was just five of us trying to do everything. Even though it was never formalized," she added, looking into Veronica's eyes, "I'd like you to be an OFFICIAL part of the team, unless there are any objections."

"Like you could get rid of me if you tried," Veronica said.

"I think I speak for the rest of the team when I say there are NO objections," Dennis said.

"Excellent. Tiny . . . Terillia . . . give Vicky there a list of any special supplies or weapons you might want. Vicky . . . you're not a soldier, but that doesn't mean there isn't a place for you here. And I'm not talking charity work."

"What could I do?" Vicky said, intrigued by the idea of being part of this team.

"Well," her sister piped in, "you have more experience with other races and other cultures than anyone else here, including myself."

"And that could be VERY useful when dealing with new clients," Eliza finished. "We're high profile now, which means we're going to need someone to organize things. And since we don't currently have a front office . . ."

"Let me guess. That's where I come in."

Eliza smiled. "Well, the pay is good, and I'm sure we could put a benefit package together that you'd like," she added glancing knowingly at Terillia who was completely oblivious to the reference. She was just happy that her lover might be sticking around for a while.

"Count me in!" Vicky said.

"Yay!" Veronica said, giving her sister a hug. She loved spending time with Vicky.

"Cool. I think we'll need to bring a few more people too. A couple more humans and I was thinking of finding a lycanthrope. They've got even better senses of smell than Veronica and I do," Eliza said.

"I think I know some people who might be interested," Dennis said. "A few friends from my military days who are tired of merc work."

"The Triad?" Allyson asked. "That would be so cool! I haven't seen those three in FOREVER!"

"They were kind of hoping to return stateside and find some less political and more profitable work. Don't worry boss, they're solid," Dennis finished.

"Then call 'em up and get here so I can talk to them. Vicky, your first set of jobs are to reallocate some of the building funds for new housing and a front office, and then you'll start shifting through potential applicants . . ."

Terillia phased out for a moment. Things were so wonderful! She had experienced sex for the first time with a very talented teacher, she was part of a very elite unit, and she was about to be part of her first job. Things couldn't get more exciting!

------------ ---------------

A month later . . .

------------ ---------------

{{ I'm so BORED! }} Terillia thought as she looked down from her vantage point atop a building next to the Convention Center. She had been flying around for several minutes looking at traffic patterns and conglomerations of people that might be considered suspicious, and relaying everything she saw through the telepathic link that Eliza had established. She wished she hadn't thought that. She wasn't use to guarding her thoughts, which could be a bit embarrassing when minds were connected. Luckily, Eliza just seemed amused.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers