It's a Dead Man's World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You smoked pot?" Veronica said, somewhat bemused.

"Not exactly," Eliza said. "It was only a mild hallucinogen, but it provided a MAJOR adrenaline boost."

Veronica grabbed the dildo from Eliza and shoved the girl back onto the bed. "So you were a rebel, a smoker, and an overall troublemaker? You must have given your dad some real headaches," she added. She had spread Eliza's legs and positioned herself between them. She grasped the six-inch long toy tightly and placed the base of it against her own mound while pushing the head into Eliza's box. Using her other arm to brace herself, she penetrated her lover's pussy and began a slow, steady tempo of thrusting.

Eliza laid back and let Veronica do her work. She curled her legs around her lover and enjoyed a far more gentle fucking than she was used to. She decided she liked it. And as Veronica filled her over and over with the glass dildo, Eliza thought about what her lover had said. "You must have given your dad some real headaches." 'Was I that difficult to deal with? Did I make things harder than they needed to be?'

{{ Shh, }} thought Veronica, picking up on Eliza's discontent. {{ No sad thoughts or second-guessing, }} Veronica added as she kissed Eliza's lips. She thrust the dildo into Eliza's box, leaving it there until she moved up and straddled the woman's waist. Then she reached back behind her and grabbed the toy again, pumping it harder and faster into her lover's sex.

Eliza's hands almost instinctively found their way to Veronica's breasts, squeezing them gently and enjoying their heat. {{ We should do this more often. }}

{{ If we did this any more often, }} Veronica thought, {{ we'd never get any work done! But you're right, }} she added, enjoying the more relaxed pace. She worked the dildo faster and faster, waiting for the perfect moment. Soon, Eliza reached orgasm, and Veronica dove forward and sank her fangs into Eliza's neck.

Eliza would've chastised her girlfriend for biting so hastily, but she had abruptly lost the power of speech. As her orgasm hit her, she felt the pleasure feeding directly into Veronica's brain as well. Veronica then fed back everything SHE was feeling back to Eliza, creating a "loop" of ecstasy. Both women experienced mind-numbing pleasure over and over and over again. It set off an orgasm in Veronica's body as well, which only compounded the "problem."

After several minutes and multiple climaxes, the two women collapsed in a sweaty heap with Veronica on top. Her fangs withdrew from Eliza's skin, then she licked the taste of blood from her lips. {{ We DEFINITELY need to do THAT more often, }} Veronica thought, settling in for a cuddle and a nap.

---------------- ---------

Down the hall . . .

---------------- ---------

"Fuck . . . fuck . . . fuck!" Vicky uttered. She and Terillia had been at it for almost half an hour. The succubus had almost ambushed her as soon as the door to their room was closed. Vicky had eaten her lover to several orgasms before Terillia returned the favor. That incredible tongue the succubus possessed had worked Vicky's sweet spot until the human woman couldn't see straight anymore. She felt another beautiful orgasm quickly approaching, and she held Terillia's head against her crotch as she covered the incredible creature's face in nectar. And Terillia licked up every drop almost at once.

"You are an INCREDIBLE lover," Vicky said. It was rapidly becoming true, but she also liked to bolster the young succubus's confidence.

Terillia blushed. "You are too kind," she said, very proud of her own performance.

Vicky kissed her lover, then pushed her back onto some pillows. She was still trying to get it through her head that a succubus's wings were actually pretty tough and that the creatures slept on them all the time. "Now spread your legs." She had recently had a conversation with her sister regarding a certain sexual exploit, and Vicky thought it might be fun to try. She kissed Terillia's long slit, then ran her tongue up the length. She felt Terillia's body tremble. Then Vicky pushed three of her fingers on one hand into Terillia's box and felt her way around a bit. Succubus had slightly larger vaginal openings to accommodate laying eggs, where weren't quite as pliable as live young. "Let me know if this starts to hurt, okay?"

"If what starts to hurt?" Terillia asked. She didn't understand how what her lover and teacher could constitute "hurting." Then she felt a fourth finger slide into her box, and then she sensed Vicky's knuckles bumping into her opening. She gave out a chirping noise, then covered her hand with her mouth. 'That feels so GOOD!' she thought. Her opening stretched a little more, and Vicky's fist slipped inside.

Vicky was happy with how things had gone. Just as she suspected, Terillia's pussy had put up less of a struggle than a human woman's might, but then she had gotten her hand in, sunk all the way to the wrist. While a little bigger than a human vaginal cavity, Terillia's box was still fairly snug. And when Vicky stretched her hand out, she got an . . . interesting reaction. She heard a chirp, followed by something that sounded like a hiccup and a fluttering noise. She looked up.

Terillia's eyes were as wide as they could get. She had flared her wings, and several more hiccup sounds escaped her lips. Vicky stopped her interior probing, and the sounds stopped and the wings began to retract. Vicky grinned and flexed her hand, causing the noises to return and the wings to flare. 'Are those noises of arousal?' she wondered. "I'm not hurting you, am I?" Vicky asked coyly. "If I am, I could always stop . . ."

"No!" Terillia shouted. "Please do not stop!"

Vicky pumped her arm, and Terillia squeaked. She flexed her fist and got more chirping sounds. She could sexually satisfy her partner and get serenaded at the same time! If anyone had been walking by their room, the intruder would have heard what sounded like a flock of birds coming from inside.

Terillia was squeezing Vicky's hand as hard as she could, but she couldn't stop the human woman's assault. Her wings flapped and she knocked a lamp off the nightstand. Terillia had never mated with a male of her own species, but she was sure that none of them were sufficiently endowed that they might provide her pleasure such as this! And when Vicky's mouth found Terillia's clit, the succubus hit the sexual mother lode, cumming several times in succession as Vicky's hand probed her insides. Terillia grabbed a pillow from the bed and screamed into it as her body shook, then trembled, then finally lay still. There was an emptiness she felt when Vicky's hand slid out, but there was a feeling of overwhelming contentment. She was practically cooing when Vicky lay down next to her, and Terillia once again enveloped her lover in her wing.

"Did you want me . . . want me to do that to you?" she gasped.

Vicky grinned. "Maybe another time. It's a little more complicated with a woman, but your hands are small enough that it might work. Remind me to thank my sister for that little tidbit," she muttered happily. "I'd tell you to kill the lights, but you already did that," she said, staring at the lamp on the floor. "We need to bring that to Eliza's attention."

"I will accept full responsibility," Terillia said.

"Listen, we're not talking about treason," laughed Vicky. "You just broke a . . ."

Suddenly, there were noises going off and spheres of light appearing in every room of the house. Terillia responded instantly, grabbing her clothes, her sword and her hand-held crossbow and heading for the door. "Stay here," she shouted.

Vicky was stunned by it all. The kitten that had been in her bed just turned into a lion. She hurried to get dressed and looked out the window.

Outside in the hall, everyone was pouring out of their rooms in miscellaneous states of dress. Firearms were not allowed on Terra, so they were carrying the most advanced bows, crossbows and shield technology that they possessed. Eliza immediately established a telepathic link with everyone in the house, then cut out the staff after telling them to hide in the cellar.

"What the hell is this?" Wyrm shouted.

"All the alarms tripped at once," she said, then heard an explosion rock the outside wall. Knowing her father, there were probably backup defensive spells that couldn't be seen until the first wall of defense had been breached, and probably more defensive magic after that. The explosion she just heard sounded like a fireball connecting with stone. {{ This is a magic assault people. Anyone not used to a magic firefight take cover and attack by ambush. Terillia and Tiny, follow me to the front. Thug, go guard the backdoor. You already know where it is. Ladies and gentlemen, we are most DEFINITELY under attack! }}

------------ -----------------

To be continued . . .