It's a Dead Man's World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers

Eliza found her air supply completely cut off as Veronica grabbed both sides of her face and kissed her like she had never been kissed before. Considering their history, that was once heck of a kiss.

"Yes," was the only thing that Veronica was able to say.

------------ -------------------------

In the Murgo's bedroom . . .

------------ -------------------------

"Harder! Is that all you've got?!?" Allyson shouted as her husband drilled her from behind. She was on all fours and he was buried deep in her box. She felt . . . liberated. There had always been this voice in the back of her mind warning her that in her line of business, there was no place for family. She had always worried about getting pregnant and bringing a child into a dangerous world. But she had begun to believe that she, her husband and her friends could keep any child safe. It was an exaggerated sense of safety and she knew it, but it made her happy.

Dennis was happy as well. While nervous about being a father, he had always known that Allyson would be a terrific mother. And in the last year, they had grown even closer. There was something about putting your life in someone's hands and having them come through for you time and time again that brought couples closer together. And for a woman in her late thirties, Allyson was still hot! Her breasts may have developed a little big of sag after all of their years together, but the rest of her was firm and powerful. Her back was already glistening with a fine sheen of sweat from her exertion. He was pumping his seven inches of manhood into her warm pussy and she was screaming for more.

Allyson began to growl. There was something about getting fucked doggy-style that brought out her "baser" instincts. Her hot sex was gripping her husband's cock like a clamp, and she was squeezing as hard as she could. 'God that feels good!' she thought as he hammered her. In all their years together, Dennis had NEVER ceased being attentive to her physical OR emotional needs. Whenever she was with him, she still felt . . . young. She giggled at the thought, considering she was well over half-a-century younger than her boss, and almost half a millennium younger than Eliza's father. She felt her husband's weight settle lightly on her back as he grabbed her smallish breasts and cupped them as he drove his meat into her cunt. She felt his lips on her shoulder as he kissed her, and she bit her bottom lip. Finally, the incessant pounding and the angle of penetration proved to be her undoing, and she came with the reckless enthusiasm of an eighteen-year-old. Her tight hole squeezed her husband's schlong, forcing him to stop as her body relieved itself of her girl-juice. She dropped her head to bed, gasping as if she had just run a marathon.

But Dennis wasn't quite done (though he was awfully close). As soon as his wife had relaxed, he laid into her again. He always waited until she had come at least once before allowing himself to achieve release, and he knew that Allyson was going to want to "talk" afterward. He straightened his back, grabbed her hips and simply went to town.

"C'mon stud, show me what you're made of," Allyson groaned. Dennis had twice the stamina of men half his age, and he never failed to satisfy her. She spread her legs a little more and began shoving her weight backward. The impacts were incredibly satisfying and quite loud as flesh rammed hard against flesh.

"Here it comes," he moaned, blasting a load of baby-batter into his wife's box. The waves of cum seemed to be never-ending as he filled Allyson's hole all the way to the brink. When he pulled out with a sloppy plop, some of his seed began dripping down one of her thighs.

The two lay on the bed, Dennis spooning his wife of fifteen years. They talked about the number of children they might want to have and possible baby-names. Allyson was excitedly discussing colors they might paint a nursery when she felt something hardening between her ass cheeks. She reached back and touched her husband's member, which had been restored to full erection.

"You are such an animal," she said. 'Hell, making the babies is the fun part!' she added as her husband entered her again.

-------------------- --------

In Wyrm's room . . .

-------------------- --------

Wyrm hadn't breathed in a very long time, or at least that's how it seemed to him. Kalinicia had helped undress him before he lay down on the bed. His prosthetic arm was lying on the floor, as the stunningly beautiful creature standing at the edge of the bed didn't seem bothered by his handicap. The moon, whose light was creeping in through the window, illuminated the room.

While Kalinicia was determined to go through with this, she was nervous. She slowly slid her dress down to the floor, leaving her standing only in her panties.

Wyrm's breath returned in a single gasp. The woman standing at the end of the bed was perfect. She wasn't an athlete like Eliza was . . . rather, she had the beauty of a model combined with an unmistakable air of grace. Her breasts were small but perfectly formed. Her stomach was flat, her hips slightly curved . . . but it was her face that caught most of Wyrm's attention. He wasn't sure, but he thought she was blushing.

"Am I . . . pleasing . . . then?" she asked shyly.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he said, meaning every word. But there was something he needed to ask. "Kalinicia . . . why me? Why tonight?"

A faint smile played across her lips. She crawled down the bed, tracing her hand along his leg, gently over his sizeable member (as far as she could tell) and up his abdomen. He was an impressive physical specimen, even without his arm.

"I . . . I know I have told you this before, but I trust you," she started. "You have been honest with me, even when it was difficult for you. And because you are handsome," she added, biting her bottom lip for a moment before risking a kiss. She was unsure of her ability to kiss someone, but Wyrm seemed to be responding well. She reached down and tentatively took his nine-inch member in her hand. It was much hotter than she had imagined, and the heat was almost addictive. "And . . . please do not . . . become 'turned off' by this, but you are all I have left of my grandfather, and that makes you important to me."

Wyrm was concentrating as hard as he could to prevent cumming right there on the spot. Her hand was so soft and so . . . child-like in its playfulness. She was exploring his cock, and he was afraid the excitement might overcome him.

"I know that there are many ways of providing pleasure," she continued, "and I hope to explore them with you, but for tonight . . ." She stopped and straddled his lap, placing the head of his penis at the entrance to her virgin pussy.

"Are you ready?" he asked. When she nodded, he placed his hand on one soft butt-cheek, and slowly pushed her downward. From the moment the head of his cock entered her, Wyrm's brain went into pleasure overload. It had been a while for him, and this girl was TIGHT! Then he felt resistance, and Kalinicia let out a "yip" sound. She looked scared.

"Don't worry," Wyrm reassured her. "The way I understand it, this feels about the same for vampires as it does for humans. It will hurt the first time, but then . . ."

Kalinicia wasn't going to wait for a long explanation. While she had never done this before, she was aware of the basic workings of it. She pushed her hips downward, feeling a tearing sensation inside her. She stopped when her ass hit Wyrm's thighs, waiting for the dull, throbbing pain to subside. She let her torso gently fall until it rested on Wyrm's chest, and she just lay there for a moment.

Wyrm wrapped his arm around her and held her tightly. He could feel her nipples on his smooth chest as she took long, deep breaths. When she raised her head, he kissed her lips. Soon, she had forgotten the pain.

"I think I am ready," she whispered when they both came up for air. She placed her delicate hands on his shoulders and lifted herself up. His hand crept up and gently fondled one of her breasts. Then she raised her hips up just an inch or so, then moved them down again.

"I think you've got the basics down," Wyrm joked, making her smile. Of course, she was somewhat inclined to smile anyway, as she was beginning to understand the pleasure that nine-inches of hot dick could provide. While no stranger to masturbation, this was an entirely different level of pleasure. She felt her inner muscles squeeze and heard her lover moan.

"I'm ready to advance past 'the basics,'" Kalinicia responded. She flipped her hair back over her shoulder as she slowly began riding her one-armed stallion. She liked having him inside her, his beautiful cock penetrating her pussy. 'Is that an appropriate term for a cock?' she asked herself. 'Beautiful?' She rocked back and forth on his lap, making even slower movements when he raised his torso and latched his mouth onto one of her nipples. It was a highly pleasing sensation for her, and the combination of pleasures she was experiencing was beyond enticing.

Wyrm had never experienced such a sensual act with such a perfect woman. Her skin felt wonderful against his, and her velvet tunnel seemed to be specifically built for his helmeted invader. He was struggling to maintain his composure. He would never be able to forgive himself if he wasn't able to help her cum on her fist time in the saddle. But he felt the pressure building in his balls and he knew he couldn't hold on much longer. So he decided to take a chance and utilize some information he had obtained from watching (and listening to) Eliza and Veronica's relationship. He released her nipples from his lips, then proceeded to kiss her gently on the neck.

Kalinicia froze like a deer in the headlights. It was . . . exquisite! Her neck was tingling beneath his lips, and she actually began to tremble when the tip of his tongue did a circle on her skin. Her eyes were open, her breath had escaped her and she felt incredibly warm all over her body.

Wyrm had reached the end of the road. His sperm came shooting out like a shot from a gun, spurting repeatedly into her womb as his cock twitched wildly. He went from broke with his mouth, latching his lips firmly on a particularly sensitive area and sucking with a tremendous amount of pressure. As he gave her a hicky to end all hickies, he felt his incredibly tender but still semi-rigid rod tightly ensnared as Kalinicia's body squeezed down. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck as she experienced her first orgasm of the hands of a man. It seemed to go on forever, and his constant attention to her neck kept things going. Even after the initial quake rippled through, the aftershocks almost knocked her on her ass. She wasn't able to think coherently until he finally released his lips from her neck.

"I . . . thought we were going to take it slow," she muttered, kissing those incredible lips.

"I had to do something," Wyrm replied with a grin. "You're so hot that you were making me look bad."

"I think you look wonderful," she said, holding herself close to him. "Do . . . do you think you might become aroused again? Soon?"

Wyrm chuckled. With a woman like Kalinicia, THAT was a silly question.

----------------- -------------------

Up in one of the towers . . .

----------------- -------------------

Terillia was on all fours, her wings expanded and her eyes opened wide. A number of her primary feathers had gone flying all over the room. Vicky was kneeling behind her, and once again had her hand buried all the way into the young succubus's pussy. Every since the two women had arrived at the tower's observation room, they had been going at it like rabid dogs. Terillia had eaten her human lover to multiple orgasms before the teacher again took control, leading to that moment.

Vicky was overjoyed that she had found a creature that was not only sexually active but was also capable of things that Vicky had never imagined. Terillia's vaginal cavity fit Vicky's hand like a glove. Vicky leaned in and kissed one of those taut little ass cheeks as her hand explored the depths of Terillia's sex. As she extended her fingers and then pumped her fist, she lightly bit that perfect ass-flesh. She heard Terillia give out a squeak, causing Vicky to smile. She was glad they had picked an isolated area for this, because Terillia got VERY noisy when the sex was good.

Terillia placed her face against the cold stone floor, noticing the contrast between the coolness of her face and the heat in her groin. When her human mentor took Terillia in such a manner, she felt so full . . . so complete. She squeezed her opening around Vicky's wrist, which sent a tingling sensation throughout her body. And she felt Vicky's tongue teasing her anal opening. Terillia outright squawked at that point. It was a pleasurable experience that she had not encountered before. 'This is why I am glad she is my teacher,' Terillia thought as she began to coo.

Vicky had never been with someone as easily or highly aroused as Terillia tended to be in sexual situations. She pumped her hand a few more times, and her lover started to chirp. Another pump and a light touch against the girl's asshole with a finger from her other hand, and Vicky had Terillia going off like a coo-coo clock. Terillia's slot was gripping Vicky's wrist tightly, and she shivered so hard that she actually lost a couple more feathers. But if the succubus thought that she was "getting off" easy, Vicky had other plans. Over the course of ten minutes, she made Terillia cum two more times. Her forearm was covered in Terillia's juices, and the poor succubus appeared exhausted.

Terillia let out a little sigh when Vicky lay down next to her, taking refuge in the comfort of one of Terillia's wings.

"You were wonderful to me . . . as always," Terillia hummed.

Vicky smiled. Everything about her succubus lover seemed musical to the human teacher. "Back at ya," she said.

Terillia processed that, then smiled. "We are not . . . done, are we?"

Vicky laughed. "I think we are. You've tired me out little one."

Terillia looked cross. "I am not tired," she said. "I want . . . I want more!" Her wings fluttered again, and a few more feathers hit the ground.

"But sweetie, we need to get some sleep! We're heading home . . ."

"I . . . want . . . MORE!" Terillia said, her eyes taking on a very predatory look.

Vicky watched one of the feathers slowly floating towards the floor. Suddenly, she realized what was happening. Terillia was molting! 'Oh shit!' Vicky thought. Succubae molted their wing-feathers at least twice a year (or more, if a wing had been injured). During this process, succubae tended to become . . . a tad aggressive, particularly when confronted about even the littlest thing.

"Okay," Vicky almost whimpered, "I guess we can . . ." The human woman was cut off as Terillia leaped on top of her, the succubus's face pointing at Vicky's ass as she pinned the human woman to the ground.

"Much better," Terillia said, roughly grabbing her lover's ass cheeks and burying her face between Vicky's thighs. With her head hanging upside down, the succubus sent her tongue flying once again between Vicky's nether lips and made the human woman squirm.

Vicky was feeling like a mouse with a cat on its back, but she couldn't help but respond to that persistent tongue action. Like a powerful snake, it slipped into Vicky's cunt and slithered around. She bucked her hips, pushing her ass against Terillia's greedy hands. She was sweating and moaning as that six-inch tongue acted as a sex toy, plunging in and curving to stimulate Vicky's g-spot with incredible speed and accuracy. Then, one finger from each of Terillia's hands penetrated Vicky's body, but it wasn't her pussy that they were exploring. Vicky had never been keen on the idea of anal play, unlike her sister who seemed to thrive on it. But it was much more pleasant than she had imagined, and her sphincter being stretched by those digits made her front opening particularly tingly. Then, an additional finger from each hand joined in, and Vicky's virgin asshole was being incredibly violated. She reached her arms out and started to crawl along the floor, almost in a panic.

'Too . . . many . . . things . . . inside me!' she thought desperately. She found herself overloading with sensation, and her brain. But she wasn't able to crawl very far with Terillia on her back. And the succubus didn't even seem to notices that her quarry was trying to escape! She just kept licking and poking and having a grand old time with Vicky's privates.

"Oh God!" she cried as her climax hit, rampaging through her like the running of the bulls in Spain. Her arms were splayed out to the sides and she rested her head on the carpet. There was nothing left for her to do except cum on the floor . . . and then to let Terillia do it to her again. But she wasn't struggling anymore. She was smiling!

--------------- -----------

In Eliza's room . . .

--------------- -----------

Eliza was sitting Indian-style on her bed, her glass dildo firmly grasped in one had and placed in the center of her lap. The business end of the sex toy was buried in Veronica's backside as that blonde woman was bouncing up and down in Eliza's lap. Both women's skins were glistening with sweat as they continued making love.

The two of them had entered into a sixty-nine as soon as they had gotten back, and they had stayed there for two orgasms apiece. Then, the nibbling had begun. Both girls had fresh puncture marks on their necks that were already in the process of healing. Between the biting and the finger action, both women had experienced multiple orgasms. That was when Eliza had broken out the toy and, after a few strokes in the traditional opening to get it nice and slick, had watched her girlfriend position the head of the dildo at her asshole and sank down onto it. Veronica's legs were wrapped around Eliza's waist as she bounced up and down.

Eliza dipped her head and wrapped her mouth around one of Veronica's breasts, sucking her lips in until they were locked on the nipples. She was grasping her lover's ass with her free hand, driving that sweet ass down onto the dildo, and then helping lift her back up again.

{{ That feels SO fucking good! }} Veronica mentally growled. {{ Deeper! Stick it deeper in my ass! }}

Eliza pushed the dildo further in until she barely had any of the toy left to hold on to. {{ Your wish is my command. }}

Veronica grabbed Eliza's hair and pulled her face away from Veronica's tits, kissing the white-haired Hybrid on the lips. {{ I am very much looking forward to our honeymoon, }} she thought, a little more gently.

Eliza smiled, then pushed Veronica back onto the bed. She let go of the glass cock with it still buried deep in Veronica's ass, then lifted the blonde woman's hips up and placed the backs of her knees on Eliza's shoulders. She could see how stretched Veronica's anus was, and she hoped that would make her oral assault that much more pleasurable. She kissed Veronica's left outer labia, then moved to the right. She sucked on one inner labia, then the other. She sucked every so gently on Veronica's clitoral hood, flicking the sensitive spot with her tongue. Veronica shuddered and groaned. Then, Eliza took a long, deep lick from the bottom of her lover's slot all the way to the top. Then another one, except that the second lick was a little faster . . . then faster . . . then faster.

Veronica was grasping her own breasts firmly and pressing her legs together tightly against the sides of Eliza's head. 'My fiancé's head,' she thought to herself. She liked the sound of that. And she LOVED the feel of Eliza's tongue in her box, compounded by the pressure exerted by the glass rod in her rectum. {{ Lick me baby, }} she thought. {{ God you're so sweet! }}

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers