It's a Family

Story Info
He wakes up to a big surprise.
1.6k words
3.98
403.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate waking up with a hard-on. Before my brain can even register awareness, my hand is already under the covers, attempting to tame the beast. My eyelids flutter and I readjust my position for better stroking. I work my way under deeper under the covers and, after a few minutes, I give into myself.

Releasing a long-held breath, I slowly lift the cover from my head. I wipe my hand on the side of the bed and start to push myself out of bed. I look up, and my mother is staring at me open-mouthed. My perverted mind and dick immediately thought of something to fill that space.

Being unable to speak, she stuttered. I looked into her face and saw that she was not returning the favor. Her eyes were glued to my half-hard dick. I grabbed a towel from the beck of a nearby chair, and began to wrap it around myself. Mother had regained her composure enough to choke out a soft “No”. Believing I had misheard, I tucked the towel and began to make my way past her to the bathroom.

I didn’t make it. When I was close enough for her to touch, she grabbed the towel and yanked it off. Grabbing my arm, she spun me around. When I looked into her eyes, they were filled with lust. My mother looked me up and down like she wanted to eat me. Her eyes fixed on my dick. “You’re as big as your father”. Before another word could be said, she dropped to her knees and swallowed my entire dick. She wouldn’t be able to do that much longer.

As my dick began to swell in her mouth, I thought about what I was doing. Or what I was letting her do. Although my dick had extended to its full eleven inches, I still managed to moan “No’. In response, she deep-throated me until my knees buckled. No one had ever swallowed my entire dick before. I grabbed my mother by her shoulders and pulled her to her feet. Without looking at her or thinking what I was doing, I threw my mother onto my bed.

I pulled open the robe that she was wearing and was rewarded with the always beautiful sight of a naked woman. She wore nothing but her marvelously smooth skin. Her titties were perfectly round with big dark-brown areolas, just perfect for sucking. The nipples were already beginning to harden. I sucked one into my mouth and wondered briefly what it felt like to her to have her son sucking on her breast in a sexual way.

I moved from one nipple to the other and back until she squirmed under my tongue. I began slowly moving down her body. When I reached her pussy, I was surprised to see that she was already wet. Very wet. As I lowered my face to indulge in her sweetness, she grabbed my chin. “Let me do you, too”. I turned her over and got below her so we were in 69 position When she swallowed my dick again, it took all I was not to come in her mouth. To counter, I began to slurp her puss.

After a few moments, Mother stiffened and a torrent of cum flooded my mouth. Although I grabbed her hips and tried to continue eating her, she slipped from my grasp and turned around. Without taking my dick from her mouth, she repositioned herself so that she was between my legs. She slurped my balls, and tongued my asshole wildly. I’d never had my ass licked, but after four licks, I was spreading my legs to give her better access. Much to my delight, she began to slowly spread my asshole with her tongue. Once it was totally inside, she twirled it in circles and generally drove me crazy until my toes curled. She began working her way back towards my dick.

“You enjoyed that”, she stated and began to lick up the pre-cum that had pooled on my stomach. When she was finished, she went back to trying to win the “Best Dick-sucker Award”. She reached down and beagn to fondle my balls. The world began to spin. At some point, she slid her pointer finger into my asshole. That was it. I bucked my hips, and shot what felt like a gallon of cum into her mouth. She deep-throated me at the first sign of cum, and began to swallow.

When I finished cumming, she began to suck my dick very slowly. Amazingly, it began to get hard again. I moaned and from the door I heard, “Her dick sucking has put two of our kids through college”. I tried to yank my dick from her mouth while my father and one of his friends, Joe, laughed at the joke that wasn’t a joke. “It’s alright son. Let her suck it”. To her he said, “Hon, do you mind if I get a little taste of that? Idid help make it, you know”.

I was thoroughly dumbstruck now. First my mom walks in on me playing with myself and sucks me, and now my father wants a turn. I didn’t whimper or move as my father opened his mouth around my dick. Oh God. His moth felt as good if not better than my moms. I moaned once and gave into his sucking.

Mom meanwhile was working her hand down the front of Joe’s pants. He needed no invitation. As mom began to pull his pants down, he pushed her shoulders so she could go, too. You never have to tell a pro twice. She began to suck his dick feverishly, way better than she did me. But then again, I probably would have cum immediately. And dad was more than enough.

It had only been five minutes since my last cum, I dilled dads cheeks just as I had previously done my mom. Thank God that dad doesn’t swallow, ithought.

He released my dick and with his mouth filled with my cum, he walked over to mom. As I sat up to see what was going to happen, Joe sat down because he knew. Dad pushed mom down until she was in doggystyle position whith her ass suck up high in the air. He spit his mouthful of cum on mom’s asshole and told me to come here. I couldn’t believe it. He wanted me to fuck my mom’s ass. Even after cumming three times in the past hour, my dick was still up to the challenge.

Using the lube that dad and I had provided, I began to work my way into her asshole. As soon as she felt me pushing against her asshole, she began to push back. After a couple of seconds, my dick was buried completely in her ass. Before I could regain my composure and get used to the tightness of her ass, she began to fuck back against me. I let her.

Dad had walked around to her mouth and stood next toJoe. As soon as she saw his dick, she let go of Joe and got down to some serious sucking. Joe grabbed her hips to stop her from bucking, and slid down underneath hus. A moment later, I could feel his fat dick stretching her pussy and forcing her asshole to tighten even more. I groaned and began to fuck her as hard as I could. She moaned around dads dick and reached back with both hands to spread her cheeks.

Joe was OK with the feeling that he was receiving from my anal stabbing and dad was thrusting his dick to the back of her throat with each stroke. I grabbed her shoulders and began tto fuck her ass harder and faster than I had ever fucked before. Her ass obviously enjoyed it because when I looked down, there was cum all over my dick. That almost pushed me over the edge and Joe knew it when he felt my dick throb. He removed his dick from my moms pussy and signaled for dad to pull out too.

Dad advised me to do the same. As soon as I removed my dick from her ass, Joe asked “Would you like to cum in your mother’s pussy?” In answer, I turned mother over onto her back and pushed into her pussy. I only lasted for a few minutes. As I felt my cum building, I looked at Dad and Joe. Dad moaned “Cum in her” and I did. I shoved my entire dick into her pussy and flooded it while she came ceaselessly on my dick. Finally I removed my dick from her pussy and sat down on the floor. I was going to comment that Joe and dad had not cum, but they solved that problem almost as soon as I had the thought. They both walked over to me and stood on either side of my head. Dad didn’t bother to jack off, just pushed his dickhead against my mouth and released. I stuck out my tongue to get a taste and he let the rest of his cum fall on my tongue.

I swallowed. I couldn’t help I t. I was my mother’s son. As soon as I finished with dad, Joe turned my head to face him and shot his cum a tme. It landed on my lips, cheeks, on my eyelashes, and some even went into my hair. I didn’t care. I happily licked my lips and lay down with a smile.

Dad said “You know your sister is coming home tomorrow. Maybe we can have a family plus one get- together”.

LOOK FOR PART TWO