It?s A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their climaxes all merged into one as they cried out, as they felt the pleasure running through their bodies, through each other. They fell onto the bed, gasping for breath, holding onto each other.

Matt moved first, helping Kerry to take off the strap on, before watching as she slipped the balls out of her pussy. Anne held them both to her, all of them touching and kissing. Once they were all calmer she suggested a shower, and then breakfast.

"Who wants to go first then?" asked Matt.

"All of us of course," said Anne.

The twins had forgotten the big double shower in the en-suite bathroom. They had probably been about ten when they'd last been in it together, after getting muddy playing in the back garden. This time it would be different.

Anne led the way, Kerry behind her, leading Matt by the cock. The shower was like two cubicles together, with showerheads at each end. Anne switched both on, and turned to look at her children while the water heated up. They were stood holding hands, talking softly, touching each other from time to time. She went over to them and held them close, all of them enjoying the feel of the each other's naked flesh.

They showered together, washing each other. Anne stood in the middle while Matt washed her back, and Kerry her front. They washed her slowly, running their soapy hands over every part of her sexy body. Kerry rubbed her nipples softly, smoothing her hands over Anne's breasts, savouring the feel of them. She washed her pussy, feeling Matt's hands washing her bum as they both reached down low.

Then they moved so that first Kerry and then Matt could be washed. Anne joyously ran her hands over their firm bodies, sucking on both their nipples when she had finished washing their fronts. When they were finished washing, she knelt down and kissed Kerry's pussy, running her tongue along the pink slit, sucking her lips into her mouth. She rubbed her clit with her tongue, before pushing her tongue inside. Kerry held her head, pushing her pussy onto her Mum's mouth, onto her tongue.

Putting her hand behind her, Anne reached for Matt's cock. It was rock hard again. He moved around so that she could reach him more easily. She stroked his cock, and then started to wank him with long pulls on his cock, stretching his skin back and forth. Matt leant forward and drew Kerry's ripe nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking on her tasty body.

Kerry ran her hand down to her clit, rubbing herself vigorously with a circular motion. It was all too much again – her finger on her clit, the tongues and mouths on her pussy and breasts – and she came, pulling her Mum and brother to her, forcing their mouth's onto her body, her fingertip pressing hard onto her clit. Matt moved to muffle her cries with his mouth, his lips pressed hard to hers, his tongue exploring passionately.

As Kerry recovered, they all moved out of the shower. Matt held Anne by the hips and helped her sit on the edge on the vanity unit, her body still wet from the shower. Matt stepped in between her legs and slipped his cock inside her. Her pussy was running with her juices, and he slid in easily, penetrating her deeply. Her fucked her quickly, both of them on the verge of cumming after being with Kerry.

Kerry crossed the room to them, bending to kiss Anne's erect nipples, to touch her breasts, while her other hand was on Matt's ass, pulling him onto their Mum. She urged him to fuck Anne harder, and then watched as Anne and Matt cried out themselves, all three of them clinging together, satisfied for now.

They stepped back into the shower, before drying each other off and slipping into the terry towelling gowns they all tended to use. They went downstairs to breakfast together, laughing together, acting like the lovers they were.

Over a breakfast of cereal and fruit juice they chatted some more, but gradually fell quiet. They were all thinking about the last twelve hours, doubts creeping into their minds. They thought about what had happened, wondering about how and why it had happened. And should it have happened.

Anne spoke first.

"What do we do know?" she wondered out loud.

Matt glanced at Kerry, taking in the look on her face.

He held out his hands to both of them. They reached across and took his hands in theirs...

...and happily followed him towards the stairs.