It's A Family Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue Ann eagerly complied, and I watched with fascination as Callie, my wife, demonstrated a side of her sexuality that I never knew existed. Both Sue Ann, on the rug, and me in the chair, stared at Cat, as she slowly and teasingly untied her halter, and let it fall to expose her breasts. Her nipples were already swollen with arousal, but Callie played with her own breasts and nipples, directing Sue Ann to do the same with hers. When Callie was satisfied that Sue Ann was getting aroused from her own touches, Cat unzipped her shorts and let them fall to the floor. She was now wearing only some thong panties, and she straddled over Sue Ann's torso. "Reach up, honey, and take off my panties." In an instant, Sue Ann had stripped Callie naked.

Callie knelt between Sue Ann's knees, and resumed her cunnilingus with Sue Ann. I no longercould see Callie's face, so I watched Sue Ann responding to having her pussy eaten out by anotherfemale. Gender was not even considered by either of the two, and Sue Ann's moans increased in intensity, while her hips and belly thrashed actively. Callie was an expert in timing, for, just as I thought that Sue Ann was going to erupt in her orgasm, Callie slowed things down, keeping Sue Ann just below the climax level. When Callie sensed that Sue Ann was falling from that level, she would lick and touch Sue Ann to keep her aroused. After about five minutes of this teasing, Sue Ann was almost frantic with desire.

"Oh, please, Callie," Sue Ann begged through her moans. "Please make me come. Oh, God, I want it!

"And you will, honey," Callie whispered. "You will. But first, you must get me to the same levelas you are. Then we'll make each other come at the same time."

Callie lay on her back on the rug, directing Sue Ann to kneel between her legs. She pulled SueAnn's head down until it touched her vagina. "Now, honey," she whispered. "You think of your tongue as a cock, and make this woman's snatch excited." Sue Ann needed little coaching, and her own intense arousal must have made her want to get Callie up to that level quickly, intuiting that as soon as Callie was near her own orgasm, Cat would resume eating Sue Ann to bring her off.

Sue Ann bore in on Callie's pussy like a woman possessed. Callie coached her on what and where her licks and sucks had the greatest effect, and in a short time, Callie could no longer give directions between her moans and panting for breath. "Oh, God, you're good, honey!," Callie cried. "Now we go for the finale."

Callie rolled Sue Ann on her back, and then reversed her position. She plunged her face into Sue Ann's pussy, while laying her own on top of Sue Ann's mouth. Sue Ann was a natural sexual athlete, instinctively understanding how to sixty-nine it with Callie, and I watched two very beautiful female bodies being stroked, licked, and kissed until both Callie and Sue Ann came within seconds of each other. Both were so completely full of female lust and hunger for satisfaction, that they continued until Sue Ann came a second time, followed shortly thereafter by Callie screaming out with her orgasm.

By this time, neither woman could stand any more stimulation of her vagina and clit, and they both rolled onto their sides, one leg still straddling the other's body. I watched them both gasping for breath, and offering occasional tender strokes across various parts of her partner's body. I felt as if I were in some mystical art gallery, admiring a masterpiece of nudes by some genius artist.

While observing this beautiful and erotic scene, I took off all my clothes, to better stroke my cock. My own body was very much aroused, and my cock was throbbing with its pre-orgasm tenderness. I wanted my cock in one or both of those lovely bodies as much as I have ever sexually desired anything in my life. But I remained a spectator in that rocking chair. I knew that something very special and very private was happening between Sue Ann and Callie at that moment. If I joined them at that moment, while they were coming down from the pinnacle of their sexual pleasure, it would have been tantamount to forced penetration. I waited, watched, and stroked myself.

The scene went on silently for about five more minutes, until Callie stirred from her bliss. Her eyes met mine, and she gave me the sweetest and most tender smile that I can remember. She looked downat Sue Ann, who body was still entwined with Callie's, and kissed Sue Ann's naked hip. Then her eyesreturned to mine, and her she silently mouthed, "I love you," to me. Sue Ann stirred at that moment,and she smiled at me as well. Sue Ann's eyes widened when she realized that I was naked, and my cock was fully erect, pre-cum glistening on its head.

Sue Ann giggled, and said, "Oh, my goodness, Callie! Look at poor Sam over there. That cock looks like it's ready to burst. We shouldn't waste any of Sam's cum on the rug. Callie, let me see Sam shoot it in you."

Callie giggled, and motioned with her finger that I should come to them. Before I was across the room, Callie knelt on the floor, inviting me to fuck her doggie style. Sue Ann surprised us by insisting that she watch my cock and Callie's vagina from underneath Cat, and that Cat should continue to eat her pussy while being fucked by me. I had just begun ramming my cock in and out of Callie's wide open vagina, when I felt Sue Ann's tongue licking my balls. I had been aroused too long for such a sensation not to have immediate effect. Within seconds, I came, spurting my cum into Callie, who screamed with pleasure.I felt her vaginal muscles contract, squeezing my cock to excite me into two more spurts. After I came for the last time, Sue Ann pulled my cock out of Cat's pussy, and licked it clean of Callie's and my juices.

A month before this vacation, Callie and I had agreed that this was the year to start a family. It was she who suggested that we begin trying while at the Powell cabin. At that time, she had said, "After all, Sam, with all the screwing that will be going on that week, our odds will be extremely good." She reminded me of what she said after our love-making session in the great room. We both stood up from our doggie-style fuck on the rug, and Callie kissed me on the lips. "God,Sam! Your spunk filled me so much, it's running down my leg. I believe that nine months from now, Sue Ann can brag that she watched our first baby's conception!"

The following days, we limited our sexual activities to once for each woman with me at night, and one midmorning session. After lunch we went fishing, or went into the nearby town for sightseeing and shopping. On the next to last night, we got pretty well dressed up, and went to a nice restaurant for dinner, followed by a visit to a nearby nightclub. There we danced to a DJ, and Sue Ann and Callie were hit on by a number of local guys. Both Callie and Sue Ann kept brushing the guys off, until one of them got so exasperated that he said to Sue Ann, "Darlin', that older guy you're with can never show you what I'm prepared to give you."

Callie and I both roared with laughter when Sue Ann dismissed the stud-wannabe with her reply. "I'm not your darling, you yahoo. And this guy I'm with has shown me more in two days than you'll ever imagine in your wettest dreams. Now shove off."

On the final night, we replaced our tattoos, giggling and speculating what the rest of the family would say. Then, I had my final session with Sue Ann, followed by an encore with Cat. After I had come a second time, and Callie reached her orgasm, the three of us relaxed in the king sized bed, joking and giggling about the events of the week, especially the evenings. I was lying in the middle, my two women each lying on one of my arms.

Callie leaned over and gave me the kind of light, affectionate kiss that only a lover can give. She grinned and said, "Still disappointed that you're missing the reunion at Kiawah, Sam? I think that we've created a bedroom tigress, based on Sue Ann's performance this week."

"My darling Cat," I replied. "This week will be as memorable for me as I hope it will for my new sex partner Sue Ann here. I realize that I have only two samples, but, in my opinion, there must be something in the Powell genes and their family traditions, because all their women are spectacular in bed."

Sue Ann giggled. "I just recalled something that my father said once at a family party, when I was eight or nine. He said that when my mother was on her back in the bedroom, she could screw the light bulbs out of the ceiling fan. I never knew what he was talking about, but I think I do now. Maybe, Sam, you should try a third sample, and take my mom up to the cabin here."

Callie gasped in astonishment. "Sue Ann, did Sissy tell you about that family tradition, too? That won't happen for another four months."

"Cat, what on earth are you talking about?" I asked.

She gave me yet another of her enigmatic smiles, and kissed me. "I'm too tired to talk anymore tonight. We have a long drive to South Carolina tomorrow, and we'll talk about it while we're on the road."

"Talk about what, Cat?"

"There's another Powell family tradition, Sam. Now go to sleep."

* * * * * *

I hope that you enjoyed Sam's initiation into the family traditions of the Powells. Let me know if you'd like to read a sequel about Sissy, and another tradition of Powell women, when she celebrates her big Four-Oh birthday with Sam.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story!!!

Very good reading!! My kinda story..quite similar to some things I've done with my in-laws-totally erotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Love it!

This is a great story! It truly kept me entertained and on the edge, I want to know about all the family traditions!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories