It's a Girl!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,157 Followers

"I wanted you from the moment you opened your door to me the other day. Brad has wanted to fuck me for a long time, but he creeps me out anymore. I felt so good waking up in your arms yesterday morning, feeling your huge cock straining your pants. All I have thought about since then is fucking you."

Seeing as I live alone, and am not yet used to a teen woman running around the house, I slept in the nude that night and was at a definite disadvantage; but not for long. She stood and grasped her tank top at the waist and lifted it up and over her head then let it flutter to the floor. She was wearing a purple lace bra that just held her tender young globes. Next she pulled the flap of her belt and allowed it to slip out of the buckle before hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and pushed them off of the swell of her hips and they fell to the floor in a puddle. She wore a purple thong that matched her bra.

"I love the way you look at me Angel. It makes me hot."

"I am a red blooded male. I definitely can't be the first to look at you like this."

"No, most have more lust in their leers. I see you heart. Your look makes me feel a love no one has ever showed me."

She whisked my covers back and climbed into my bed. She rolled to me and took me in her arms. "I see you came prepared," she said as she ran her hands over my naked body. She grasped my cock and it grew harder than I knew was possible. "Oh you are a big boy Angel. I just have to have this cock in my mouth now."

With that she slid down kissing my body as she went. Her hand grabbed my cock and started stroking. My inner voice was screaming at the wrongness of this all. Not only am I much older than her but I am also her biological father. The word incest kept echoing through my skull.

My cock on the other hand had already severed all communications with my brain and was throwing himself fully into the act. When she wrapped her supple young lips around the head of my cock any objections I might have had went right out the window. The heat from her mouth traveled from the head of my rod directly to my nuts, then on toward my spine. My toes curled as she pushed her nose completely into my pubic bone. The muscles of her throat massaged my rock hard prong.

I don't know how much experience she had, but damn the girl had skills. I was about to ask her to bring her cunt up to my face so I could eat her when I felt my balls tighten up. "Oh fuck! Not already. Damn it Gayla I'm gonna cum!" At that she sped up her pace as I launched my hot salty load into her eager mouth. Jet after jet shot from my cock, and she didn't miss a drop.

I lay there panting, embarrassed that I didn't last any longer than I had. She kissed her way back up my body, stopping long enough to suck my nipples. "Damn Angel you taste good." She kissed me deeply and for the first time ever I tasted myself.

"I'm sorry I didn't last longer hon."

"Hey! Don't you dare! I take it as a full on compliment that you came so fast. Besides, now you last longer for the later rounds."

"Then it seems I owe you an orgasm sweetheart." With that I flipped her over and removed her bra, releasing the best pair of tits I had ever laid lips on. And lay lips on I did! I took her pert nipples into my mouth one by one. I held them with my teeth as my tongue flickered over them mercilessly. I drew great satisfaction that she came just from my sucking on her tits.

"Oh fuck Angel! You'll kill me if you suck my clit half as well as you suck my tits."

"Well let's find out!"

I kissed my way down her flat belly to the waistband of her thong. I started pulling her thong down and she raised her ass up to allow it to clear. I took her left foot and put her toe into my mouth as she squealed. I kissed her ankle and her calf. When I got to her knee, I switched legs and started over at her right big toe. She cooed and moaned as I worked my way back up to her right knee.

When I kissed the hollow of her knee she stiffened. "Did you just cum?" I asked.

"Oh fuck. Yeah it was a little one but it was intense." At that I tongued the hollow of her left knee, and then worked my way up her thighs. I kissed around to her outer labia just grazing her lips now and again. I got another squeal when I lifted her thighs up and flicked my tongue across her asshole. Her breath caught and she stiffened again. As she twitched and shook I forced my tongue into her ass and began fucking it with my tongue.

"Oh god! Uh Uh Uh. Oh fuck Angel! I shit I'm gonna CUMMMM!!!!!"

I had a hell of a time trying to stay with her bucking, thrashing hips. When she settled down a bit I went after her clit. I licked from her ass, up her slit to her sensitive fleshy nub.

She exploded as I sucked her clit into my mouth. She grabbed my head and pulled it into her crotch. I flicked my tongue on her clit and then drove it into her hole. She had the sweetest tasting cunt I have ever tasted. I stuck a finger into her puss and twisted it around. I lost track of how many times she came before she cried "Enough!" and pulled my head out of her crotch.

"Fuck me Angel! Fuck me now and fuck me hard!"

I had her lay on her side and I straddled her thigh. I guided the head of my rock hard cock into her slippery wet tunnel. I pulled her other thigh to my chest and her knee rested on my shoulder as I began to pump into her. With this position I could thrust in a way as to hit her g-spot on many strokes.

"Oh fuck Angel, what ar y...you d...doing to me? Oh my god don't you dare stop!" I picked up my pace a bit more and her speech became incoherent. I bear hugged her thigh and pounded into her. I could hear the squishy sounds as my rod flew into her sopping wet hole. I could feel her juices running down my sac to her thigh and ass.

She suddenly seized up and all of her muscles locked. A high pitched squeal emitted from her as her twat muscles worked to milk my cock. The harder she squealed the harder I pumped. At the peak of her orgasm I felt a rush of liquid gush out of her, soaking us both. I pulled out and turned her over doggy style.

She screeched as I drove my prong into her cunt. "Oh fuck!! Pound me! Fuck me 'til I pass the fuck out! OH FUUCK!!!!!"

I grabbed her hips and smashed into her twat as hard and fast as I could. I reached around and grabbed her tits and worked her nipples. I pounded her for fifteen minutes or so before she came again. Her arms collapsed and she went limp from the hips up. A keening sound came from her as I continued to fuck her for all I was worth.

I felt my pending orgasm building and slowed down a bit. I leaned down resting my torso on her back as I nuzzled her neck and reached down and played with her clit. I strummed as I stroked in and out. Her mewling soon turned to wailing as her orgasm built. I rose up and started pounding again, never letting up on her clit. I felt that familiar pressure in my sac as her orgasm hit her like a runway train. We both came at the same time and collapsed together in a sweaty post orgasmic heap.

When she spoke she was straight to the point. "I love you Angel. I hope you know that you can't make me do without that marvelous cock of yours now. I am addicted."

*

Epilogue

She began school three weeks after that night. She made the Varsity dance squad, no easy feat for a freshman, and I attended all of the home games just to watch one dancer. I helped her get a job as a receptionist with an engineering firm I worked with quite a bit, and she found a place to live during her school time.

That place, of course was my house. We set the guest bedroom up for appearances sake, but we only used one bed. We still make love hot, heavy and often. That was definitely the best summer I have ever had.

Fin

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,157 Followers