It's A Girl's Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg noticed this too and gently moved back and forward in very small increments with me trying to force out my sphincter to help him too.

As soon as I felt pain and whimpered, Greg stopped pushing and waited. At one point he called out, that I was tighter than any woman he had ever broken in.

"But it's going to be worth it darling" He cooed.

It took him about 10 patient minutes, but eventually I could feel his groin up against my bottom and both he and I knew he was fully inside of me.

To me it felt like I was impaled on a thick log, my legs were wobbly and when I strained on it, the log was unyielding. My butt plugs had never felt like this.

Suddenly my anal muscles just seemed to let go and I was no longer gripping his prick tightly.

He must have realized this and started to rock back then push forward, and slowly lengthened the strokes.

I was now only getting little twinges of pain but was moving with the thrusting. In fact it was getting to be quite enjoyable and eventually I told him that it didn't hurt anymore.

"Fuck me hard and fast". I cried out, and with that Greg started to speed up and thrust harder.

I began to hear the slapping sounds of his groin against my bottom while I was counter thrusting back.

He was grunting, I was moaning, jolts of shock just like before happened every so often, followed by my gasps and shrieks of pleasure, and I could hear Greg start to pant quickly.

"Yes, yes, I'm Cuming and you're going to get a big load darling. Yes, yes ...Oh, YES" he shouted out all of a sudden.

What I 'think' I felt was something warm inside of me but I wasn't really sure. I simply knew and felt my bottom involuntarily spasm from the continuous prodding on my prostate of his penis.

Helplessly, I suddenly had THAT tingling feeling around my balls and then ejaculated onto the bed, making my bottom spasm even harder on Greg's penis while I was still impaled on it.

Greg could feel all of this and was panting, moaning and shouting out while his penis was still being clenched by my bottom. Now I knew what it was like to be a thoroughly fucked (and let me tell you a 'very' satisfied) woman.

I dropped down onto the bed and Greg seem to follow me, I was exhausted as was Greg but I was the one with a bottom still full of semen and thick penis that 'I' was well and truly impaled on.

I thought that eventually Greg would go limp and slide out of me and so I lay down with him spooned up behind me. Shortly afterwards, he did slide out of me and a few moments later I started to feel goo dribbling out from me and down between my thighs at the back. About 15 minutes afterwards I felt a very pressing need to go to the toilet and tried to ease myself off of the bed as I thought that Greg had fallen asleep and so I tried not to wake him.

But Greg wasn't asleep, and my trying to shift off the bed seemed to signal to my lover, that I must have been coming down off my post sexual high. He grabbed my body tightly to him again and proceeded to thrust his semi hard penis back into me again until he was bottoming out.

I screamed out in pain because even though I was lubricated with the lube and his semen, it wasn't the same and it didn't exactly slide easily into me. In fact, his entering was very quick and sudden and this time the initial entry of his thick cock was far too quick for my sorely stretched anus.

Between the sounds of his balls slapping against my arse cheeks, the squelching sounds of his semen still inside of me and my whimpering to him, begging him to be slower and gentler, I suddenly realized that this time he wasn't going to be so gentle.

Earlier on I had been seduced just like a woman. I had been dressed like a woman, wined and dined, flirted with and eventually taken back to his place where he had proceeded to arouse me and lead me to experience the pleasures of having a man make love to me for the first time.

But now I was finding out that he was sure he had satisfied my needs and now all he wanted now was to satisfy his own needs and he'd be thinking that if I liked it before I would still want it now.

But that feeling was now becoming a 'very' distant and 'painful' memory as he was now taking me quite forcefully, whether I wanted it or not. He wasn't listening to my pleas for him to slow down and be gentle and he was now rock hard and very stiff. He simply wanted to thrust hard and quick into my sore, tender and now, very reluctant bottom.

"Shut up, and take it like a woman. You know you like it bitch. Christ, you're still so tight I can't believe it." He shouted out panting and grunting.

This time there was no gentleness and care for me, Greg simply didn't care. He just needed to blow his load. He just continued to thrust hard and fast, pounding away in my bottom.

If I struggled it hurt, so, trying to stay submissive to his thrusting thick cock, even though it hurt, all I could feel was my bottom was becoming sloppy and slippery and very, very tender and sensitive.

"Stop it, your hurting me," I started to yell out all the while trying to wriggle out of his tight grip on my hips.

All I got for that was having Greg reach around with one hand and grab my left nipple and twist it very painfully. I screamed in pain at that and then he slapped my bottom very hard and rapidly.

"Shut up and take it bitch," he shouted and he continued to roughly fuck my arse, pounding away hard and fast. I started to fart involuntarily to his thrusting which seemed to spur him on to going faster and harder into me. My body was exhausted and my anal area was becoming raw and very painful while he was still gripping my thighs tightly. I simply submitted to his sexual needs and urges and I felt my entire body going limp, just like I was a rag doll.

I suffered this onslaught for around 10 more minutes, until he shot his semen deeply inside of me. The final agony was that he pulled out suddenly and quickly and that felt like I had had a ball wrapped in sandpaper ripped out of me.

I screamed out in a high pitched voice and was whimpering in pain. God it hurt.

I got up and tried to walk around, but found that my anus was so tender and sensitive that I could only take small delicate steps and felt a lot of pain when I bent over to pick up my clothes.

I started to cry, and began to slowly get dressed. Greg was propped up on the bed, on one elbow telling how I was so tight and how good I was and that I should come back to bed and he'd drive me home in the morning.

I shouted at him to "get stuffed" and phoned a taxi on my mobile and asked them to pick me up as quickly as possible. The taxi arrived shortly afterwards to take me home. Greg didn't even see me out, and was still in the bedroom.

I eased into the back seat of the taxi and while the driver could see I had been crying and my face must have looked a mess with mascara running down everywhere, he asked was I alright or did I need to go to a hospital. I blubbered that I simply needed to get me home and quickly.

The taxi windows were wound up and I was leaking semen out of my bottom. I could smell the semen and the 'sex' odor and I think that the taxi driver could smell it too.

It felt quite uncomfortable to be sitting in the back, and having semen dribble out of me and onto my dress. I suddenly remembered the panty napkin, but wasn't willing to try and put it on in the taxi.

If I ever got over tonight I made a promise to myself that I'd never wear crotchless underwear out again...ever.

I finally got home and Cathy answered the door in her pajamas and must have been hanging around, hoping to hear all about it in the morning, but as she told me later, she hadn't actually expected me home 'till' the morning!

One look at me had her dashing over to hug me and asked was I alright. All I wanted to do was go to bed and try to get some rest.

"GIRL, you must have been right royally fucked, to be walking like that." joked Cathy as she saw how delicately I was walking, still not realizing that something nasty must have happened.

I just burst into tears, struggled out of her embrace and limped slowly into the bedroom.

Cathy called out to me and rushed after me into the bedroom, coming over and hugging me tightly saying she was sorry for saying something so stupid. I held onto her and sobbed in her arms.

She started to realise that I must be really messed up, so she gently undressed me, offering words of comfort and becoming more aware that I had to be very tender and sore down there because I was whimpering with the movement of my legs as I stepped out of the dress, all the while leaning onto her for support, completely helpless to do anything for myself.

She gently eased a pair of panties onto me and slipped a nightie on over my head then eased me under the bed covers, before sliding in the other side of the bed to hold onto me, speaking in a soothing tone of voice saying that it was alright, I was home and she wasn't going to let anyone hurt me.

I found out next morning that she had just held onto me until I stopped crying and fallen asleep.

In the morning, I explained everything that had happened and Cathy got really pissed off and angry. I told her to forget it, as he was an asshole. I wasn't going to be seeing 'him' again.

It was later that morning, after Cathy had finally left, that I felt the back of my panties were cold, damp and sticky. I must have been still dribbling semen out of me and went to change them. As I slowly slipped them off I spotted traces of blood dotted on them and realized that Greg must have torn me in some way for that to have happened.

Then I silently thought to myself that if this is what happens when you have sex, the pain, the blood and the soreness, then I'm going to become a nun and join a convent.

12