It's A Girl's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then headed for the front door, turned around and handed me a bag of something and told me to put it in the bath water with some scented bath crystals or oils and have a nice long soak. With that, they both left, Cathy adding that she'd be back in about an hour.

I stood up and walked back into the bathroom to check on the spa-bath which was slowly filling up. I tore open the packet and poured the contents into the tub, then thought I deserve to be spoilt and dropped in some lavender bath salts. Then I went back into the bedroom and lay back down on the bed. No use stepping into a bath and having to get back up a bit later I thought.

****************

I heard a knock on the door about an hour later and went to open the door. I stopped outside the bathroom and forgotten I'd left the taps running. The spa-bath was almost overflowing, so I turned the taps off, then went outside and opened the door. Cathy bustled straight past me carrying a small bag telling me that she was staying the night because there was 'no way' she was leaving me alone tonight.

"Now, strip off girl" she said, "and get in the bath and relax." she ordered me. So I gave her a hug and proceeded back into the bathroom.

I lifted my nightie off over my head and was just about to step into the bath when Cathy, popped her head around the corner and told me, that unless I wanted a distinctly unpleasant surprise, to take the tampon out first 'before' I stepped into the bath. "They expand when they get wet, Hon!" she laughingly told me.

"Oh bloody hell...I'd forgotten the damned thing was still inside of me" I told her with a grin.

She looked at me and smilingly said that I was lucky I didn't have to go through having a period each month, because, I wouldn't forget about them then!

She watched me as I reached behind and under me and felt a string, which I gently pulled on. It slid out and into my hand. "Next time" Cathy groaned, "use some 'tissues' when you pull it out, girl! Now, wrap it up in some tissue paper and put it in the garbage, NOT down the toilet." Anne then gave me a tube of anesthetic cream and a small set of prescription repeats. "I also brought a packet of tampons for you too, by the way."

She then told me that the prescriptions cost $255.00 and her credit card wasn't a bank. I guiltily let her know that I'd deposit the money back into her account by computer as soon as I got out of the bath. Good lord, I thought. What medicines did Anne prescribe that cost 'that' much.

I nervously lifted my leg to step into the spa, waiting for the burning pain down there, but the anesthetic cream had worked and I didn't feel anything. So I gently lowered my self into the hot/warm water and sighed contentedly, then leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

I heard a girlish giggle and looked up, startled to see a naked Cathy about to step into the spa. "Any room for me, girlfriend?" she asked as she eased her foot into the water and lowered herself down beside me.

I was a bit surprised at first, but then the 'woman' side of me dispassionately viewed Cathy as she sat down beside me. Cathy hadn't changed that much since we'd been lovers over 9 years ago. She still looked good naked and couldn't have weighed more than 60 or so kilos. Her boobs were still firm, her cute butt hadn't gone to flab, perhaps she was a little bit bigger then when we had lived together, but it seemed to make her more shapely then I'd recalled back then. She kept her pubic hair neat and tidy, stubbornly refusing to shave it off, saying that she was proud to be a genuine blond. Cathy use to say that she'd never shave herself bare down there if only to prove to her lovers that they had been completely, when they undressed her.

She put her arm around mine and remarked that I was the only boyfriend that she had remained so close to that she could trust enough, to be naked with in a bath and not be molested! She then sank further down into the bath until the water came up to her neck, closed her eyes, sighed and said that a hot bath was heaven.

We were both soaking away, drowsy from the heat of the bath water, when Cathy grabbed my hand and told me that her and Anne had talked while she driven her back to her house. She told me that when Anne asked her about me and my feelings about wanting to be a woman and to date men, just how serious Cathy felt I was, about the whole matter.

Apparently, so Cathy told me, Anne herself thought that I 'was genuine' in my desire and she definitely wanted to help me if I wanted to got further.

Cathy then related to me, how she had told Anne the truth about our friendship and how it all started and that for almost as long as she'd known me, I'd apparently had these tendencies and thoughts. She said she even told Anne about the day she came home and found me dressed up walking around in her lingerie, with a small vibrator inside of me.

Then Cathy told me that almost all of the money she'd spent on her credit card was for the medicines that Anne had prescribed for me. I turned toward her to see her looking at me with a big smile.

She told me that Anne had entrusted her to tell me all about the tablets she wanted me to start on, so I wouldn't feel embarrassed or ashamed. Then Cathy grabbed my penis and shook it, saying she had a big surprise for me and to be patient. I leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek and quietly thanked her for looking after me last night.

I laid back and closed my eyes and about 5 minutes later, felt Cathy take my hand and gently place it between her open legs and started stroking her vaginal lips. I looked over at her and decided that this was to be my gift to her and proceeded to tenderly masturbate her. Cathy's eyes were closed and she parted her legs a little bit more so as to allow me to stroke different parts of her vagina. I knew it was working when I saw her purse her lips into a little "O" shape, where upon I moved my head towards her and gently took and started to suck a nipple into my mouth as well.

It must have worked because shortly afterwards, she started to screw her face up, stiffening her body in the bath and her mouth kept making an O shape, before she gasped and then her body muscles relaxed also softening her facial features till she was looking blissfully at peace. As I'd been touching her, it suddenly dawned on me, that here I was, feeling up a beautiful naked woman and 'I' wasn't even starting to get an erection!

Shortly afterwards, she started to get up out of the spa. "Come on girl!" she called out to me. "It's time for you to start your new life". I smiled and got out of the spa, where upon I wrapped a bath towel around me and followed her out to the kitchen wondering what the hell she was waffling on about.

Cathy got a glass and filled it with water, came back over to the kitchen table, told me to grab a chair, sit down and shut up. After I was seated, she began talking to me, explaining that Anne believed me when I tried to describe how I felt about wanting to become a woman and that she had decided to prescribe some tablets for me on the understanding that if I wasn't serious about what I'd said to her, I was not to take them.

Cathy told me that 'she' knew I'd want to be a woman, so she'd brought the prescriptions on the way back anyway, so as to let me be able to start straight away. It appears the booster injection Anne had given me, Cathy told me, was in actual fact a strong initial dose of female hormones!

"Now Nikki," Cathy started saying. "There are 4 tablets here and you're going to take them every day, religiously and without fail girl."

"This large white tablet is full of female estrogen and among other things, is going to start to help you grow boobs so that one day you'll have a pair of boobies, just like mine! THIS little pink tablet is for..." And then tears started to run down my face...but this time in happiness.

12