It's a Hard Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood there with her arms around my neck and her tears making mud on her cheeks and my shirt. "It all started back in school. Being an all girl school there was little opportunity to explore your sexuality until our final year when the boarders were allowed to stay overnight with friends on weekends. Nat and I were as thick as thieves as you well know and after you had gone back to your dorm, or wherever you went, Nat came to my place. That was where we started exploring each other's bodies."

"Don't get me wrong, both of us were interested in boys and when Robert came into her life we stopped. Since then we've only done it when we were going through a lean period. I had more of those than she did, although in the last few months of her marriage and the time since it ended, she has been catching up. If it makes you feel any better, when we do it I have no real feelings for her other than as a friend that I'm helping, it is nothing anywhere like my feelings for you. Making love to you is the most important thing in my life right now, and I want to keep doing it until we have to park out Zimmer frames beside the bed."

"Question; is your swag big enough for both of us or will I have to endure a night with you beside me and not being able to make love to you?" She had that look in her eyes again.

"It'll be a tight squeeze and there won't be any room to manoeuvre, so we might have to abstain for tonight, but I promise to make up for it when we get back home tomorrow."

"Goody, I can't wait and guess what?"

"What?"

"We'll have the house to ourselves, Nat and Mum have gone to Sydney."

"Why the hell are we worrying about swags then, chuck your gear in the ute and let's go home."

"There's one thing I want to do before we leave." She opened the door of the ute and, stripping off her jeans and panties she laid the top of her body on the seat in an obvious invitation. I accepted the invite and my cock was soon thrusting deep into her pussy. "That's it fuck me, I want you to see that I am yours to do with what you will, fuck me, fuck me, come deep inside me, I want to feel your cum flooding into me, I want your sperm in me, I want my egg to be covered in your sperm."

In spite of her urging me to fuck her, to take her as I wished, I felt that what she really wanted was to feel my love for her pouring into her body, so I poured my love into her.

"Now I know that you love me and it's not just a fuck you want." She said as she wiped herself with her panties that she then threw onto the fire before pulling her jeans back on. She used the bench seat to advantage on the return journey, her body was pressed against mine forcing me against my door. It wasn't the most comfortable driving position, given the rough track, but I didn't care, she was mine totally.

We showered together to wash the trail dust and other things from our bodies before a quick bite to eat and then bed. We kissed as we stretched out between the sheets, our hands and mouths exploring out bodies, pausing at strategic points and then travelling on until we could stand it no longer and she opened her legs for me and my hard as nails cock. He luxuriated in the moist confines of her pussy, feeling his way in and out of her while she clenched her muscles in an attempt to hold him inside her. The heightened sensations caused me to pause several times so that I could prolong the experience for as long as possible. We lasted the best part of an hour before he unloaded himself deep inside her thrusting body.

"Oh my god that was good. Hold me tight and rest, I want more of him, soon."

We eventually got some sleep, but not before we had tried several different positions, all of them spectacularly enjoyable, and it wasn't until the sun was burning its way up our bodies that we got out of bed to eat.

That was pretty much the pattern for the next two days. On the third day we got a phone call from Nat warning us that they had just arrived in Broken Hill and would be home as soon as they could. "You'd better wash the sheets before we get home, and there's some room deodorant under the sink, give your room a spray."

"You're kidding, right. You'll just have to get used to it, we don't want to have to wash the sheets every day and we have no intention of stopping now." Karen told them. (I was sure that Nat had her phone on speaker and Mum was listening in).

"If you can sleep between sticky sheets then I suppose we can let you off washing them , but at least get rid of the smell of your activities." That confirmed it.

There were hugs all round and a relieved Nat sat on our bed later that night. "I'm glad that there was no lasting damage from our indiscretion and I promise that there will be no repeat episode. In the mean time, until I can find another man of my own, I'll just have to make do with my new friend." She reached into the plastic bag that she was carrying and produced the most impressive dido that I'd ever seen. "If that can't satisfy me nothing will." She pushed the button and it vibrated and the shaft rotated and twisted. Karen put out her hand to touch it, but Nat pulled it away. "Hands off. You've got the real thing, this is mine."

"Well then, off you go and play with your friend and leave me to mine." Karen told her.

Like I said at the beginning, 'it's a hard life . . . . but a good one.'