It's A Man's World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now that the mission has been accomplished, you two can stop humping the ladies,' jiju said, 'remember you must remain fresh for the afternoon's session.'

It was now the turn of Madhu didi and Sarit to be disappointed for being left hanging in between, as both Shamit and jijaji withdrew their cocks from their cunts.

'Mohan, you could have at least waited till we came,' Madhu didi complained.

'Sorry darling, I was only thinking of the mission on hand,' jiju apologized, 'may be they can eat your pussy and make you cum.'

'Ah, now that it is about pleasure,' Rashmi didi laughed, 'who is going to make Adi and me cum?' Then the men folk licked our cunts and made us cum.

When we had finished jiju asked, 'What did you tell them?'

We were giggling when we returned to our room. 'Why are you giggling?' Tulsi asked.

'Kyon ki mera malik teri malkin to chod raha hai (Because my master is fucking your mistress),' I replied.

'What is my shaab doing?' Kanchi inquired.

'Woh meri malkin ko chod rahain hain. (He is fucking my mistress),' Shanti said.

'It took a minute for what we had said to sink into their befuddled mind, but when it did, they sprang out of bed and ran to your room,' Basanti giggled.

'You did well,' Shamit said, 'you both deserve a hug.'

'What? Only a measly hug?' they complained, pouting their lips.

'Just wait,' Shamit laughed, 'tumhaari chudai bhi hogi (you will also be fucked soon).'

'Promise?' they asked, shamelessly.

'Absolutely,' Shamit confirmed. They left grinning like apes.

After breakfast the men folk announced that they were going into town to buy fresh fruits and vegetables. We, the ladies, left on our own decided to have our hair oiled.

While oiling Madhu didi's hair Tulsi continued to sniffle. 'Tulsi what is wrong with you?' Madhu didi inquired, 'Have you caught a cold?'

'No madam,' she wailed, 'I am afraid that I won't be able to save my parents. They will die because he doesn't like me.'

'Don't be silly, I know that Shamit likes you very much,' Madhu didi replied.

'I don't believe you, last night when she,' Tulsi cried, throwing a dirty look at Kanchi, 'bared her tits, he went gaga over them but when I showed my boobs to him, he just looked away.'

'Tulsi relax, maybe he was preoccupied,' Madhu didi consoled her, 'Only this morning, he mentioned that he had not seen more beautiful boobs than yours.

'Agar yeh baat such hai tau, woh aaj subah aapko kyon chod rahe the (If this is so, then why was he fucking you in the morning?' Tulsi asked.

'TULSI, NOW YOU ARE CROSSING THE LINE,' Madhu didi shouted, but then controlling her anger, added, 'don't read too much in it. He wanted to fuck me and I let him, after all it's a man's world.'

'I am sorry I didn't mean it that way,' Tulsi apologized but continued to sniffle, 'I don't think he likes me at all.'

'Tulsi just be patient and learn not to be jealous,' Rashmi didi advised, 'main keheti hoon Shamit aaj dopahar ko tujhe zaroor chodega (I am telling you that Shamit will definitely fuck you after lunch).'

'Really! I am so happy,' Tulsi beamed. Reassured, her smile returned and she did all her work with a tune on her lips.

After lunch we all assembled in didi's bedroom. 'All right, we will now continue yesterdays game,' jiju announced, 'please undress and leave only those clothes on, which you were wearing last night when we finished.'

For a moment I thought that Tulsi would protest but she proved me wrong. It was Kanchi who hesitated but Tulsi took of her clothes in a trice.

The game started. In the first two deals Amit and jijaji lost their vests. In the following four hands Basanti, Shanti, Sarit and I had to take off our panties.

Then Kanchi lost and Amit was the winner. 'Take off your panties,' jiju said.

'Yes, take it off,' Shamit urged, 'let us see if your choot is also as beautiful as your tits.' Blushing sweetly, Kanchi hesitatingly took off her panties.

'OOOOO! Kanchi your choot is very pretty,' the men folk whistled.

'They were right, it was very beautiful,' I thought.

Amit stood up and pushing down his underpants, said, 'I want to fuck now.'

'Hai, mard ka laurda itna barda aur mota hota hai (God, a man's cock is so big and thick!)' Kanchi whispered loudly, seeing Amit's erection.

'I think I will fuck Tulsi,' Amit said.

'Hai nahin (Gosh no),' Tulsi said, hiding behind Madhu didi, 'madam mujhe bachao, main inse nahin chudwaungi (madam help me, I will not let him fuck me).'

'Amit you can't fuck Tulsi, she still has her panties on,' jiju ruled, before Madhu didi could react.

Emboldened by jiju's decision, Tulsi emerged from behind Madhu didi's back, pointing to her panties and showing Amit her thumb, said tauntingly, 'You can't fuck me, see with your own eyes, I still have my panties on.'

'If that is so, then I will fuck Kanchi,' Amit laughed, putting his arms around her waist.

'No! You won't,' Kanchi said, extricating herself from Amit's arm and complained to jijaji, 'Shaab, Amit babu meri choot phardna chahate hai (Shaab, Amit sir wants to deflower me).'

'Phardne de, main kuch nahin kar sakta. Rules hee aisse hain (Let him, I can't do anything. Rules are such),' jijaji shrugged.

For a minute Kanchi stared unbelievingly at jijaji, then shrugging walked to Amit, said, 'Do what you like, I am willing.' Amit took her in his arms and started to kiss her and fondle her firm breasts.

'Ab main bhi kissi ko chodoonga (Now I will also fuck someone),' Shamit said, dropping his drawers and exposing his erect cock, looked towards Basanti and Shanti.

'Kissi ko kyon, apni Tulsi ko chodo (Why someone, fuck your Tulsi),' Tulsi said, excitedly, forgetting to remain calm.

'Tulsi no, as per rules...' jiju started to say but Tulsi was too excited to listen.

'You and your rules,' she replied interrupting him. Then pushing down her panties added, 'look, now I am naked,' and jumping into Shamit's arms, tried to impale herself on his erect rod.

'Stop! Not like this my dear,' Shamit chuckled, 'first let me kiss and play with your beautiful tits.'

'You like them?' Tulsi asked, 'but yesterday...'

'Forget yesterday,' Shamit replied, 'Today, I declare in front of all present that you have the prettiest pair of boobs in this room.'

'Really!' Tulsi giggled and tried to impale herself again.

'Tulsi wait,' Shamit said, 'I will fuck you but first let us watch Amit and Kanchi fuck.'

'Theek hai (You are right),' Tulsi giggled. 'maine chudai pahele kabhie nahin dekhi (I have never seen fucking before).'

In the meanwhile Amit had laid Kanchi on the bed. Kanchi was moaning with pleasure as Amit licked her virgin cunt.

'Now I am going to look at your choot hole,' Amit declared, raising her legs.

'Oooo, isski choot ka ched tau bahoot chota hai, iss main itna barda aur mota laurda kaisse ghoosega? (Oooo, her cunt hole is very small, how will such a big and thick cock enter it?)' Tulsi said, expressing her misgivings.

'Mere pass aa, main tujhe dikhata hoon ki mera laurda teri choot main kaisse ghoosta hai (Come here, I will show you how my cock enters your cunt).' Amit said, beckoning Tulsi to him.

'No, I won't let you fuck me,' Tulsi said, taking refuge behind Shamit.

'I was only joking,' Amit chuckled and got on top of Kanchi. Tulsi got down on her knees to get a better view of the proceedings. Amit, placing his cock on Kanchi's virgin hole pressed forward.

'OH,' Kanchi groaned, as the phallus disappeared into her fuck hole.

'Oooo, Amit babu ka suparda bahut hee aasaani se Kanchi ki choot main ghoos gaya (Oooo, the phallus of Amit sir's cock has entered Kanchi's choot very easily),' Tulsi said, surprised.

Then Amit pulling back a little gave a hard shove.

'AAAAYYYYIIIEEEEE,' Kanchi screamed in pain as Amit's cock, rendering her hymen, penetrated deep into her choot.

'Madam, kya chudai main bahut dard hota hai? (Madam is fucking very painful?)' Tulsi asked.

'No, just a little,' Madhu didi replied, 'then it is all pleasure.'

'Tulsi, I will fuck you now,' Shamit said.

'AT LAST,' Tulsi shouted and immediately lay on the bed, raised her legs, exposing her choot hole for all to see.

'Omigosh, her hole was even smaller than Kanchi's,' I thought, 'Basanti was right, Shamit will enjoy making it larger.'

Shamit got on top of her and placing his cock at the entrance rammed his hardness into her.

'AAAAYYYYIIIIEEEE,' she screamed as Shamit's cock tore through her virginal barrier.

'Oh madam, it is hurting,' Tulsi groaned with tears in her eyes.

'It will soon abate,' Shamit said, kissing away her tears, then turning to jiju and jijaji added, 'Why don't you both fuck Basanti and Shanti? Look their cunt juice is running down their legs.'

They did not have to be told twice. They quickly laid them down on the bed and entered their choots. It was a sight to watch. The room was filled with moans of pleasure. Four cocks were going in and out of four cunts. Four bottoms were going up and down, while the other four bottoms were keeping rhythm with them.

'Y...HESSS, Y...HESS, HARDER. OHH I AM THERE. OHHH YESSSSSSSS,' suddenly Kanchi screamed as she came and a couple of strokes later Amit, with a loud grunt, also squirted his load into her choot.

When Shamit got off after shooting his load into Tulsi's cunt, she asked, 'Aapko Tulsi ki choot pasund aayi? (Did you enjoy Tulsi's cunt?)'

'Yes Tulsi, I really enjoyed taking your cherry,' Shamit declared, 'I have fucked many virgins but none had a choot as tight as yours.'

'Is that so, let me see how tight her choot is,' Amit said, trying to get on top of her.

'No, I will not let you fuck me,' Tulsi said, covering her choot with her hands and pressing her thighs tightly together.

'Tulsi, the maharaj had told you not to take the initiative, which you did. Now you must do the same with AAM what you did with Shamit, otherwise the sacrifice of your virginity will go waste,' Madhu didi reminded her.

'Yes that is true, in my anxiety I lost my head and took the initiative but how can a mango fuck me?' Tulsi replied, starting to weep.

'You are right, a mango cannot fuck you therefore I think by AAM the maharaj did not mean a mango but Amit, Abhi and Mohan. AAM is the acronym of their names.' Madhu didi explained.

'You think so?' Tulsi asked, still uncertain.

'Absolutely, but it is your decision,' Madhu didi continued, 'whether you want to save your parents or not.'

Tulsi was in two minds and asked Shamit for advice.

'To be on the safe side, I would,' Shamit told her.

Slowly Tulsi removed her hands covering her cunt and spread her thighs. 'Sir, you can fuck me if you want to,' she said, looking invitingly at Amit.

'Amit, you fuck her and in the meanwhile I will check out Kanchi's cunt,' Shamit said.

Then the men screwed all the four maids once each.

'Kanchi, I have kept my promise and fucked you in front of my wife,' jijaji said, after he had finished fucking her.

'That you have but you did not take my cherry,' Kanchi giggled.

'Yes, it couldn't be helped. I hope you are not angry with me on that count?' jijaji asked.

'I was but not now, I forgive you,' Kanchi laughed, kissing him.

'What shall we do now?' Rashmi didi asked, 'The men are pooped out.'

'Why don't you girls enjoy together?' jiju suggested. We all agreed.

Madhu didi paired up with Basanti, Rashmi didi took Shanti and Kanchi chose Sarit, saying, 'Oh, may I touch those beautiful big boobs?'

'Be my guest,' Sarit laughed, embracing her.

'Oh didi, they are so huge,' Kanchi said, kissing and squeezing them.

Madhu didi and Rashmi didi were already in sixty-nine position with the more experienced Basanti and Shanti.

'Shall we also do what they are doing?' Sarit asked Kanchi, pointing towards the sixty-nining couples.

'Oh yes,' Kanchi sighed.

Tulsi and I were left. 'Tulsi, your tight choot has given the men so much pleasure now let me give your choot a treat, while you eat my pussy,' I said, getting into sixty-nine position with her and started to lick her cunt.

At first she did nothing but when I pressed my cunt into her face, she gave my cunt a couple of kisses.

'Go on Tulsi, lick her choot, you will like it. I do it all the time,' Shamit urged.

'Oh, it is not bad at all,' she said after a couple of tentative licks and started to eat my pussy in right earnest.

'Oh Tulsi it feels so good. Now push your tongue inside my choot, like I am doing,' I moaned, pushing my tongue deep into her tight cunt.

'Oh Tulsi, your tongue is so long. Y...hes push it deeper into me,' I moaned.

When we had finished we changed partners. This went on, with a short break for dinner, till it was time to go to bed. Then before going to bed, the men folk gave their respective wives a shot of cum in their cunts. All twelve of us slept together in the same room.

In the morning Tulsi was a changed girl. She roamed around naked and urged other maids to follow suit.

'Tulsi, why are you naked?' Madhu didi inquired.

'If someone wants to fuck me then I don't want the bother of undressing,' she replied.

'But we are not going to have sex till after lunch,' Madhu didi explained.

'Madam, you only said that it's a man's world. Who knows when one of them wants to fuck? I want to be ready for that eventuality,' she replied innocently.

The men liked her idea. The result was that none of us was permitted to wear any clothes. We were lucky that the cottage was so isolated.

During the sex session in the afternoon, Tulsi was most sought after. By the men because of her tight choot and the women wanted to experience her long tongue again.

The program was similar to the one day before. First fucking followed by pussy eating, when the men were recharging their batteries. During this session we realized that Tulsi could not get enough of sex, may it be a cock in her choot or it was pussy eating.

'I think it is time for Kanchi and Tulsi to lose their ass hole cherry,' Madhu didi suggested at dinner.

'Madhu, you are a sweetheart,' Shamit agreed, 'I was wondering when to do it. Tomorrow Amit will take Tulsi's butt cherry and I will do the same with Kanchi.'

The following afternoon Tulsi quickly lay down on the bed, announcing, 'Aaj sabse pahele mujhe kaun chodega? (Who will be the first to fuck me today?)'

'No one,' jijaji replied, 'today, we are going to fuck you in your ass holes.'

'We are ready,' Basanti and Shanti declared, getting into gaand fuck position, but Kanchi and Tulsi protested, 'Hai, gaand main nahin (Please, not in the ass hole).'

'Don't be stupid,' Basanti told them, 'you will love it.'

'I don't know,' Kanchi replied, still undecided, 'won't it hurt?'

'Just a little at first,' Shanti said, 'and then it will be only pleasure.'

'Yes, she is right,' Rashmi didi proclaimed, 'they will use vaseline to reduce the pain.'

'If this is so then I am willing,' Kanchi said, getting into gaand fuck position next to Basanti and Shanti.

But Tulsi was still not ready. 'Tulsi, why must you always be the spoil sport,' Shamit said sternly, 'get on the bed like the others.'

Tulsi could not refuse Shamit but she still had an ace up her sleeve. 'Agar maine apni gaand phardwani hee hai tau aap phardo (If I have to lose my ass hole cherry then you take it),' she begged Shamit.

'No, Amit will take your gaand cherry,' Shamit declared, 'Mohan and Abhi will oblige Basanti and Shanti and I will take Kanchi's ass hole cherry.'

The task of greasing their ass holes fell on us. 'All right the gaands are ready,' I declared, 'Would you like to 123?'

'Why not,' the twins replied, 'you count'.

After explaining what it meant to jiju and jijaji, I counted loudly, 'ONE.' The men spread their girl's ass cheeks and placed their cocks at the entrance.

'TWO,' I shouted.

They took a firm grip of their partner. Basanti and Shanti knew what to expect and braced themselves, against the impending pain. But Kanchi and and Tulsi were taken unawares when I shouted, 'THREE.'

The men rammed their cocks into the waiting gaand of their partner. 'AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE,' all four screamed in a chorus.

'OH MY GOD IT HURTS,' Kanchi complained.

'The pain will be soon subside,' Rashmi didi said, consoling them but Tulsi was not to be consoled so easily.

'HEY BHAGWAN MERI GAAND PHUTT GAYI (OH MY GOD MY POOR ASSHOLE),' she screamed, 'NIKALO, APNA LAURDA MERI GAAND MAIN SE NIKALO. DARD KE MAARE MERI JAAN NIKALI JA RAHI HAI (TAKE IT OUT, PULL OUT YOUR COCK FROM MY ASS HOLE. I AM DYING OF PAIN).'

For a moment Amit was taken aback by her strong reaction and stopped pumping her butt.

'Amit, ignore her and continue with what you were doing,' Shamit advised, 'After a few pushes, she will like it and stop screaming,'

This is exactly what happened. After they had finished, Tulsi smiled, 'Boy! That was nice. Who is next?'

In the next round Shamit fucked Tulsi's butt and Kanchi took Amit's cock in her ass hole. Jiju and jijaji also exchanged their partners.

'We have fucked the asshole of Basanti and Shanti many times but have yet to make acquaintance with the rear entrance of Madhu and Rashmi,' Amit declared, before the third round.

'No need to wait any longer,' they replied, getting into position. In the next two rounds, the twins fucked our sisters by turns and our brothers in law checked out the ass holes of Tulsi and Kanchi. Thereafter it was back to pussy eating.

Next morning as usual the maids served us our morning tea. 'Which of you girls would like to suck my cock,' Shamit said, pointing to his erection.

'I'll do it,' Basanti volunteered.

'Why you and not me?' Tulsi retorted.

'Do you know that you will have to swallow his cum?' Basanti asked.

Tulsi hesitated for a brief moment. 'I will do that too,' she affirmed stoutly.

'Kanchi, I think you can take care my hard on,' Amit suggested, 'and you two beauties can do the same to Abhi and Mohan.'

The education of Tulsi and Kanchi was now complete.

In the remaining days of our holiday the men fucked us in both our holes and we sucked them off and ate pussy. We even practiced double fucking, which soon became very popular.

'Adi, how would you like to take all four of us together?' Amit asked, one afternoon at the start of a new session, 'One cock in the front, the second in the rear, the third one in your mouth and the fourth one in your hand'.

'I'd love to,' I replied.

'No, it is not fair. I want to do it,' Sarit complained, 'Last time when we double fucked she went first also.'

'No sweetheart, you won't,' Shamit said, coming to my defense, 'it was you, who made the rule, eldest goes first.'

'Okay then by that yard stick Madhu didi should be first followed by Rashmi didi and then Adi,' Sarit proclaimed.

'Correct. I have asked them. They said to go ahead, as they are feeling nauseated,' Amit explained, 'they will take their turn last.'

'Sorry Sarit,' I said, sticking out my tongue at her.

On the last evening of our holiday the maids were in the kitchen and we sat in the sitting room nursing our drink.

'This holiday was very enjoyable,' Madhu didi said, 'how I wish it could go on for ever.'

'It can, if you wish,' Amit replied.

'How?' Rashmi didi inquired.

'Shamit and I have already given it lot of thought,' Amit explained, 'Mohan and Abhi could give up their present jobs and shift to where we live.'

'We could have shifted too, but to wind up an established business is not desirable,' Shamit clarified.

'With their qualifications and experience, it will be easy to find a good, I would say, even a better job,' Amit continued, 'They can start their own business too, if they so desire. We have many contacts and it won't be difficult to make it go.'