It's A Man's World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men zeroed on mummy. 'Today must be my lucky day, I have all four of you to myself,' mummy giggled, starting to undress.

Soon Romesh uncle and daddy were fucking Kanchi and Tulsi respectively and mummy was riding jiju.

The doorbell rang and I went to open the door. 'Look who is here? I yelled, as aunt Lila, Rashmi didi and Sarit trouped in followed by Hemu.

'What are you doing here?' mummy asked, between strokes.

'Poor Hemu was fucked out so we decided to catch some action here,' aunt Lila announced.

'That was an hour ago, I am ready again,' Hemu said, brandishing his huge erection, 'Basanti bring your gaand to me.'

Basanti complied gleefully and in a trice Hemu penetrated her butt hole.

'Sarit, what do you think of Hemu,' I asked, watching Hemu's cock go in and out of Basanti's gaand.

'Wah! Kya laurda hai (Gosh! What a cock),' Sarit giggled.

'For the first time in my life I wish that Hemu was not my brother,' Madhu didi said.

'It is not fair that everyone gets to enjoy Hemu's big cock except mummy, Madhu didi and me,' I complained.

'Amit, she has a point,' Shamit said, 'we must to do some thing about it.'

'Waal, we will have to invite chachu to our next party,' Amit chuckled.

'Why not mama and papa also, maybe they will bring the two maids, they offered earlier, with them,' Shamit laughed.

'Why only two? Why not a dozen or more?' jijaji chuckled.

'You men are incorrigible,' Madhu didi said, 'now you want to fuck a dozen or more virgins.'

'Let them,' Sarit said, coming to their defense, 'someday somebody is going to fuck those girls, then why shouldn't our men do it?'

'Why not? After all, it's a man's world,' I giggled.

The end

* * * * *

Dear readers,

This is Adi's story.

Your comment/opinion is very important to me. Please do write and don't forget to vote.

Catch you later,

Sahebji.