It's A Man's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You fake a sickness to go home, her essence seeming to surround you as you drive and as you pull into your driveway, you find that your trembling hands that plagued you that morning had suddenly stilled - even as your heart begins to race as you get out and head to the door. You step inside to hear the stereo playing and a brief glimpse of her walking into the living room suddenly fries your brain. Her hair up loose again, exposing her neck normally would get you fired up but this time - she's got one of your shirts on. You ease into the living room and watch her for a moment dusting the shelves, her hips slowly rocking to the music she's got going and you lean against the wall to watch her and how her bare legs flex and release as she continues dancing.

You want to rush over and take her, but watching her in those moments were so highly erotic that you found yourself wishing to stay in the moment forever so you burn her movements into your head as she continues rocking and swaying. It drives you mad as she gets to the lower shelves and she gets on her knees - her body still so into the music that she looks as if she's straddled you again - her hips working your cock in and out of her soaked pussy. You grin suddenly when you realize you weren't the only one that suffered that morning - wearing your shirt as she cleaned, she wanted you near her as well and as the music came to an end, you thought you'd lose your mind as she made her way to a standing position, her hips rocking in time with the music.

You froze for an instant when she suddenly turns around, her eyes landing on you. You wait for her to scream at you for watching her, not letting her know you were in the room but when her eyes lock on yours, it's almost as if she knew you would be there. She tosses the rag on the table near her and motions you over to her and you feel yourself moving, each step towards her seeming to take forever as she stays where she stands and when you finally get within inches of her, you stop and do nothing, just look down at her as she cocks her head to the side to look at you.

You brush the stray hair away from her face to look at her better and without saying a word, she takes your hand and leads you to the couch, laying down on her back first before motioning you down. There's something about these moments so electrifying and intense that as much as you wanted to ease your shirt off of her and get as deep into her as you could, the thought of laying your head on her belly was more enticing and before you assume that position, you kiss her soft and easy.

She knows how to handle you well as she gets herself comfortable as you mount the couch and as you lay down, one of those incredibly soft legs curls around your hip and you stroke it absentmindedly - noticing how exquisitely soft and warm it is as her fingers work through your hair. You find yourself in that warm state of limbo, the time so deeply intimate that as she runs her fingers through your hair, you relax and slip to sleep.

You wake up an hour or so later, her leg still curled around your hip and you ease your head up to find her softly sleeping as well. The original intention of being with her for the day wasn't completely satisfied sleeping between her legs and as you ease up, you slip your hands up to unbutton a couple of buttons from your shirt and hold in a growl as you run your hands up her stomach and chest. She stirs easy as you wrap your fingers around her nipples and they react instantly to the sensation, growing hard and lickable in just a few seconds. She softly moans and arches her back as you turn to ease yourself down and she gasps as you take a nipple in your mouth and begin coaxing it even harder. You feel her arch harder and you slip your hands under her back and down to grasp her ass as you continue to work her nipples over, waking her up completely with your mouth.

You can't take it anymore so you sit up and undo your belt and pants, suddenly stopping her as she began to take your shirt off. You'd have her completely naked later, the fact that she wanted you that day as much as you wanted her that she wore one of your shirts was beyond sexy and you wanted her to keep it on while you fucked her. You quickly position yourself next to her pussy, finding it slick and inviting and without another moment of hesitation, you push into her. She moans deep and long as you work your way in and you commit the image to your memory banks as she suddenly lifts her hips and spreads her legs wider, your shirt falling open enough to expose her diamond hard nipples.

It's a mix of rhythms, isn't it - those slow, steady moments of pushing into her and slipping out that blows her mind coupled with minutes of heavy pounding, sending your hips down on hers hard and quick before going back to the lazy thrusting she needs. You watch her writhe under you as you keep switching the rhythms, her eyes closed softly - her mouth open just slightly as she moans and pants - feeling her orgasm building at a slow, even pace that drives you further to keep going. You lose track of time as you fuck her well - sending her over the ecstatic cliff over and over, watching each orgasm claim her body - your own stamina surprising her as each orgasm threatens to take her from you as she begs you to stop or she'd faint from the overload.

But that's what you want - you want her to be so overcome with pleasure that she can't handle it anymore - too many times she made you lose yourself in so many ways, it only seems like a fair trade off. You slow your pace down considerably as you watch her continue to squirm under you and as you slip your hand up to caress her cheek, she slowly opens her eyes and locks them with yours. She lets out a ragged gasp as you tell her to stay with you as you begin the slow, languid fucking she thrives for - the rhythm so perfect to make her higher than a kite. She stays with you far longer than you expected, only having to stop her from closing her eyes twice before her orgasm builds and as the intensity of it rips through her, you lose her as you see her eyes become distant, her eyelids fluttering as she tries to fight the impending darkness. She loses the battle and as her body becomes completely limp, you kiss her forehead before you lift a leg to your shoulder, grabbing the back of the couch for leverage and begin pounding into her hot and fast.

She wakes up moments later just as your own ecstasy claims you and as she whimpers, locking her still glassed over eyes with yours, it's the final straw for you and blow hard, sending your hips down on hers one last time - melding your hips with hers as you continue to cum. She reaches up to caress your sweat covered chest as you lean down to kiss her deep before you ease out and collapse down on her.

You should ease off of her and get her into the shower - she's covered in sweat and filled with your seed but you don't have the heart to break the connection you have as you lay on her - her nails slowly and easily scratching your back as she slowly comes back to reality herself. But as you take in a deep breath and let it out - you know that JUST taking a shower with her would be difficult and you find yourself slipping off to sleep again.

12