It's a Story about You

Story Info
Reading is all about having a good imagination.
5k words
4.33
16.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is primarily meant for female readers, as they can connect better to the lead. Try to imagine yourself in the shoes of the lead, and have a good imagination. This was a request from a friend, which I molded according to what she might like. Please excuse some of the grammatical errors, as English is not my first language, inbox me if you find any. Feedback and Suggestions are welcome.

*****

A typical afternoon, and the habitual drive down to the neighborhood fast-foot restaurant. We follow a woman, turning into the restaurant parking. Now, who is this woman? Clearly, for any story to develop we need to describe our lead more. Although, we will not dwell into descriptions. Why you might ask? Well, the answer is that this woman is you.

You drive down to your usual parking spot, collecting your purse from the back seat and turning the car off. As you enter through the front door, a bit disappointed to see that the queue is longer than usual. You look to see who is in front of you, a teenage couple, a mom with her kids, a group of Co-workers and him.

Why did he catch your attention? He is clearly quite ordinary. The t-shirt covered in sweat and the worn down sneakers aren't really eye catching. Well, one might give him the benefit of the doubt saying he might have come straight to restaurant after his run. Maybe, it was the hair, but they are a mess as well. Perhaps, the reason that he is in good shape and young, but so are the hundreds of other guys you see every day. Well, in the end maybe you just got bored out of mind standing in the line and was merely looking around. Well whatever the reason was, you should know that he caught you staring.

He turns to his side, so he is facing your direction. His eyes dart towards you, for an instance your eyes meet. His dark black eyes burning into yours, a slight smirk on his face. To avoid being in an embarrassing situation you divert your eyes, though you still know he is looking at you. Your mind is full of questions, why is he looking? Where is he looking? Clearly, not my legs, the dress covers most of them and they aren't as toned as they used to be in college, nor has my midsection been the same since my first born. You question yourself, maybe the pervert is looking at your breast? And you quickly cross your arms over your chest, attempting to cover them. You see him smile from the side of your eyes, realizing he knows whatever is going through your head. It is like he is reading your mind.

In attempt to end the awkward situation you try to hide yourself behind the old man standing in front of you. Why do you feel so excited? You question yourself. The way his eyes were undressing you, the wordless flirtation, something you have never experienced before perhaps. Maybe, you have before but it is clear that you have missed it. A part of you wants to remain hidden, while the other part wanting to move back, so you can continue playing your little game. The silent game between you and the stranger. You take control of yourself and stay hidden, your heartbeat increasing as you get closer to the counter, knowing that you will be open to his eyes again. You feel a little let down when you see that he is no longer there, though you are a bit relieved in a way as well.

You take your order, and make your way out of the restaurant. A thought still in your mind that he might be outside waiting for you, though that is not the case when you see the parking lot is empty. As you get in the car and start your engine, you see a piece of paper stuck in your right windscreen wiper. Strangely, it was not there before when you went inside. You get out of the car, and snatch the folded paper from under the wiper. As you unfold to read it, it says "Apt 4c, 4330 Riverview drive. 9 pm". You are offended, disgusted in a way that someone might think of you in such a way. You tear the paper into pieces, throwing it out of the window, as you swear under your breath.

It is strange though, that you are thinking about him while you are lying next to your partner at night. You still cannot put a finger on it, why you are still thinking about him. Was he someone from your part, maybe it was his confidence, the way he brazenly explored your body with his eyes, or his open invitation to you to join him. Apt 4c, 4330 Riverview drive, it keeps popping up in your head as you fall asleep.

You decided against going to the restaurant, or was it just once in a blue moon kind of situation. You have your doubts that he would be there the next time you visit. It is quite close to Riverview drive though, maybe you can drive to another branch. You realize you are overthinking things, and decide to go there anyway. The chances of you both seeing each other would be remote, you assure yourself.

You stand in line, he is nowhere to be seen. Each time, the door opens your eyes dart towards it, a part of you disappointed that it's not him, part of you relieved. Why are making such a big deal out of it? He was ordinary, yet so intriguing. You want to wait longer, but you would reach the counter soon. A thought crosses your mind to offer your place in the queue to the elderly woman behind you, that way you can wait a bit longer. He might show up, you think. Why are you even considering this even as an option, it's absurd to wait, why would you even wait for someone who clearly thinks of you being so easy.

You wake up in your bed alone. A thought crosses your mind again, Apt 4c 4330 Riverview drive. You should forget about it, it clearly was a onetime incident. As you pick up your children's clothes and toys arranging them, your mind ponders on, whether he meant 12-6 the next day or any day you felt like, you shake your head reminding yourself that it is not up for consideration.

You clearly are overdressed today, you question yourself why did you even did you do that. Why did you spend an extra hour doing your makeup and hair, taking time to look in the mirror to see how you looked in each tank top? Why did you pick the red one thinking it hugs your body well, but is not that revealing? Well, you were planning to spend time with your friends, you need to look good for that. As you stand in the same queue again with your friends. Your eyes darting around, searching for him. Would he show up?

The door opens, and it's him. Your eyes light up, why are you so excited? You should try to control yourself, you don't want your friends to realize something is going on between you two. You are a bit taken back when you see a girl with him. Your first thought when you see the girl, the usual petite blonde. Why are you feeling so threatened by her you think? As try to find flaws in her appearance, you didn't realize that he is looking at you and smirking, he knows you are jealous, he can see it in your eyes. Your friends continue to talk to you, you nod your head trying to let them know that you are listening to them but clearly the only thing on your mind is the girl. You see him place his hand around her, her back to you. Your eyes are fixated on his hand, what is he trying to do? You see him slide his hand further down, as your eyes follow. He places his hand on her right hip, squeezing it gently through her jeans. You look up to see him looking straight in your eyes, did that bastard just do that to tease me? You think. Looking away, you try to avoid them both, turning your back to him.

Why are you so angry? You question yourself, do you want to be in the place of the girl? Why are you so excited by him? A thousand questions racing through your head. You start to ponder whether it was a good idea to dress up for him, wait you correct yourself, I did not dress up for him. You excuse yourself, telling your friends that you have a slight headache and will wait outside in the car. Your head down as you pass him, trying to avoid his eyes. You think to yourself that shopping always cheers you up, and you have your friends with you for the rest of the day. That will surely make you feel better.

You hold the shirt up to your body to see how it looks on you in the mirror, thinking if you look better than that blonde girl. You shake your head, why am I even thinking this? Well, it's not crowded at least, you can take your time today. A handful of clothes in your left arm, which you plan to try out. As you lift another shirt, you see him in the mirror. He is standing a few feet behind you, his side to you. You are horrified, did he follow me? You question yourself. Your minds start racing, you realize that this shop is on Riverview drive, maybe his apartment is close by. You feel you would be safer around your friends who are the tryout area, you move hastily to them, hoping he didn't see you.

You rush into one of the tryout room, placing all the clothes you wanted to try out on the on the bench. Your back to the wall, breathing loudly. You are quite sure he didn't see you, it was a coincidence after all. You move your head back resting it on the door, trying to catch your breath, your eyes closed.

There is a knock on the door. It can't be him? He can't be so stupid? You assure yourself. Maybe, it's one of my friend. You unlock the door, slightly opening it. You see him standing right outside, your eyes meet as he trying to slide into the room. You try to close the door, wanting to? Or trying to? Clearly not hard enough as he walks into the room. The door closes with a slight thud behind you. Your back to the wall, your lips slightly parted as you look at him. He is standing right next to you, inches away from you. He moves closer, you lift your left hand trying to stop him. He gently grips your lifeless hand by the wrist, pinning it on top of your head. You are still in shock, he grips your other hand doing the same to it. You stand in front of him, looking in his eyes, your lips slightly parting, breathing heavily. He moves closer, his body pushing into you. You can feel his breath on your neck, moving up as he whispers softly in your ear... "She is a friend".

Your eyes are closed, why would it matter to you if she is a friend or not? That's the question in your mind. Maybe, he realized what has been going through your mind the whole time. Your eyes shoot open when you feel his lips on your neck. He parts his lips, placing them on your collar bone, giving you a soft kiss pressing his tongue on your skin. You moan softly, trying to control yourself, trying to push him off you. You question yourself why aren't you shouting for help, maybe you are enjoying this? No, you want it to stop. You try to free your arms, but he keeps them pinned above your head, as he softly bites you on the other side of your neck. Gently pulling on the skin with his teeth, running electricity throughout your body.

He looks in your eyes, your face inches away from him. His body pressed on you, He softly pressed his open lips on yours. You close your eyes, your mind numb. You cannot let him have you like this, you get back to your senses and bite him lip. He breaks the kiss, you can see a mark on his lip where you bit him. Your eyes filled with rage as you look in his eyes.

He holds both of your hands pinned to the wall by his right hand, using his left to clean the blood on his lip as he smiles at you. Clearly, he enjoyed your resistance. He places his left hand on the side of your stomach, his fingers digging into you, as he stares in your eyes. Your soft moans exciting him, his hand moving up your body to your ribs. His mouth pressed on the front of your neck, breathing on you, forcing you on your toes. Your constant attempts to push him off, while he explores your body.

Your eyes close, you want to scream out but you can't, you question yourself why you aren't calling for help as your body is violated. You feel his hand slide up your back, tracing your backbone, as his lips go down your collarbone, leaving a trail of kisses on your body. You feel both of his hands going up your tank top, you realize that he is not even holding your hands anymore and you are letting him do what you want. You grab his hair and pull hard on them, trying to fight back. He keeps moving his hands up your body, further up your tank top. His palms pressed on you, his fingers on your side, as his thumb digs into your stomach. His lips continue to violate your body, placing soft kisses on your collar bone, pinning you to the door, your hand still in his hair, trying to pull him off. Are you even trying?

You can hear your friends talking to each other outside, why aren't you calling out to them? You should, you want this to stop. A part of you want them to leave you alone, just at the stranger's mercy. Is it wrong? No, you aren't enjoying yourself, you are being forced, aren't you?

His hands go further up, his fingers teasing you through the material of your bra. He pushes you hard to the door, you have no control over your legs, as you straddle him. He moves his lips up, kissing you on the side of your neck, just below on your ear, breathing into you, taking in your sent like an animal. You dig your nails into his back through his shirt, you want to make him bleed. He forces his hand up your bra, cupping your breast, pressing him palms into them, roughly squeezing on them. You push your head back, excited by it all, you want it to stop, knowing its wrong, is it wrong? You question yourself again. He plants more kisses on the front of your neck, pulling on your nipples with his index and middle finger. Grinding himself against you, pressed between your legs. You push back into him, in a trance not knowing what you are doing, you just push your body on him. Softly moaning as he uses your body as he pleases.

He slides his hand down your body, feeling your soft skin. Remove his hands from under your top, placing them on your hips, his lips continue to assault your neck. You open your eyes looking at him, as he just abuses your body, hoping it will stop soon. Do you wish for it to stop? He is not even grinding into you now, you are doing it on your own. He hooks his hands into the straps of your tops, forces it and your bra strap down your shoulders at the same time. Your breath heavy as you look into his eyes, your lips slightly parted, he pushes his lips on yours, and you respond. You are kissing him back, you shouldn't do that? It is wrong, but you have no control over your body. He forces your top down further, you let your arms drop down to make it easier for him, are you submitting to your desires? His lips all over your upper breast, biting your skin, torturing you. His hands on your hips, holding you against the wall, as you grind your body on him. You're moans are getting louder, as you try to suppress them, closing your eyes.

Suddenly, he moves his lips away from your neck, you open your eyes to look at him as he smiles at you. Your face parallel to his. Silent, no words spoken. He slides his hand down your body, feeling your warmth on his palms as he places you down on your feet. Removing his hands from your hips, he steps back. You are confused, breathing heavily, thinking what he will do now. He just winks at you and unlocks the door, leaving you standing in the room alone. You are just left there thinking what happened, still in shock, still aroused, still mad. You look at yourself in the mirror, and you are a mess. Your dress wrinkled, your hair jumbled up. You hear a knock on the door, it's your friend this time as she is calling your name, you try to fix yourself. You put on a smile as you open the door, telling them you just lost track of time.

You think what happened all day as you sit next to your partner, why did you let a stranger have you like that? It was wrong, you should have done something. You just sit there thinking, as you pretend to listen to him, your mind still clouded.

It was 4c, as you ride the elevator up to the elevator, pinging on each floor. The doors open, halting on the 4th floor. You questions yourself, should you be hear? You should be actually reporting him after what he did to you, you tell yourself. You stand in front of the door, it reads 4c. You should just go back while you can, the thought crosses your mind. Your mind still wanting to see what is waiting for you on the other side, you raise your hand to knock on the door.

You can hear footsteps inside, he is home. You want to turn and run, but something inside you is stopping you. You just stand there, the door unlocks. Its dark inside the apartment, you make your way to the dining table in the single room apartment, just standing there. Your back to him, just waiting looking out of the window.

You feel him behind you, his breath on your neck, his hands on your sides. You just stand there, looking straight, your lips slightly parted. You feel him push your hair to the side, sliding off one strap of your dress off your shoulder with his lips. Placing kisses on your shoulders, as his fingers dig into your waist. You want to run away, but you just stand there, why? You feel his hand moving up your body, feeling you through your dress, his lips going up your shoulder. He plants kisses on your shoulders, licking on your warm soft skin, which should only be done by your partner. He moves your hair to the side again with this hand, slipping off the other strap of your dress. Your dress falls down, as you try to cover your breast with your hand, standing there only in your panties. You can feel his lips on your upper back, giving you light kisses. His hands on your shoulders, as he slides them down slowly. His fingers digging into you, as he goes down your body. Kissing you along the way on your back, further down. He holds you by your thighs from behind you, his thumb teasing the material of your panties, as he kisses your lower back. Pulling on the skin, and biting it till you squirm. He turns your around so you are facing him, he is kneeled in front of you, holding you by your thighs.

You look down at him, still cupping your breast, trying hard to cover yourself. His face is parallel to your stomach, he moves forward parting his lips pressing them on your bellybutton. You close your eyes and move your head back when you feel his warm lips press on you. He pushes the tip of tongue inside, teasing you. His hands move up to sliding into the side of your panties, as he continues to focus on your belly button. He starts to pull down on your panties, you try to close your legs trying to stop him. He pulls harder as the material slides down your thighs, leaving you completely naked, standing in a stranger's apartment. You keep your eyes closed, as he starts moving down, his hands still on your thighs holding you in place.

He is going to do that, you think to yourself? You are excited, you have wanted that for so long. You wait in anticipation, parting your legs a bit so it's easier for him. Your hands on the top of his head, your panties down by your ankles. His hands move down your legs, feeling your warmth, his lips move to your right hip bone. His lips feeding of your body, he slowly pushes you back to the table, the cold wood surface sending shivers up your body. Your fingers tangled in his hair, as his lips go down lower on to your upper thighs.

You have no doubts in your head now, you just want him to have his way with you, isn't that so? You sit on the table, lifting your legs, placing them on his shoulders. You bite your lips, breathing heavily waiting in anticipation for him to have his lips on you. He moves in closer, you can feel his stubble beard on your inner thighs, his breath on your warm moist lips. He holds you by your thighs bringing you up to his lips, you want it now? You can't wait for his lips? You push your hips up so he would stop torturing you. Finally, you feel the flat of his tongue on your lips, his warm tongue pressed on going up from the bottom of your lips up to your clit. You move your head back closing your eyes, leaning back to your elbows, lifting your legs further up to give him better access. You know your moans are having an effect on him, he fingers digging into your thighs, pushing the tip of his tongue inside you. You want him to go deeper, you want to feel him inside you, you have no doubts about that now? Do you?

12