It's a Weird Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers

-

The Grand Marnier and brandy from dessert was having its effect on us as we neared my place with a bit of a wobble to our walk. It was on the way to theirs, maybe a block out of the way.

"Want to come in?"

"That would be nice." Joan responded as she put her hand on my arm.

I looked at her, then at Julie. I leaned closer to Joan and kissed her softly on the lips. Maybe it was the alcohol; maybe she just wanted to, but I felt her tongue press against my lips. I let it slide inside my mouth.

Julie rubbed her hand over Joan's ass. "Let's go inside."

Joan slid her hand slowly over my crotch. "I want this. I want all of you."

I pulled my mouth away from hers and moaned, "Yes."

Seconds passed and we were all lying naked in a circle on the king sized bed, our mouths kissing whatever was in front of us. For me it was Joan's pussy and my tongue was drinking the river flowing from it.

"You suck ... so-o-o good Ken."

"Well you're so-o-o delicious. Damn fine dessert."

Julie was going to town on my cunt too. The wonderful aroma of Joan's pussy and the fantastic sensations from what Julie was doing to me was quickly driving me through my first orgasm. Joan fell back soon afterwards.

I watched as Julie mounted her Mom and began working her cock in and out of her pussy. I stroked her balls and Joan's anus the whole time. My fingertip slipped slightly inside and Joan screamed, "Yes!"

-

The morning light filled the room. Julie lay on the edge opposite from Joan and me cuddled tightly together. My pussy was sore and I was sure Joan's was too. Julie had wonderful staying power with that cock of hers.

"Morning sweetheart." I whispered into her ear and then nibbled the earlobe until she moved a little.

"Was that a dream?"

"It was a wonderful night wasn't it?"

"Oh my yes. Can we do that all again?"

"I hope so."

Julie sat facing us with her legs tucked under her. "What are you two talking about?"

Joan reached out and rubbed Julie's knees. "Morning. Just talking about what a grand time we all had."

"Is it possible to be in love so quickly?" Julie asked.

We rested on each other, trading kisses between each of us.

-

Julie stepped from the walk-in closet and tossed Joan a dress, then walked into the bathroom.

"Feels good having some of our things here. Three weeks now." Joan said as she caught the dress.

"Not as good as having both of you in bed at night."

Julie walked from the bathroom with her jeans and skirt on. "Too bad work gets in the way of nice lazy days curled up with each other."

I put my arms around Julie's waist leaving a few inches between us and looked at her face for a moment. "Damn. I can't decide who is the most beautiful, you or your Mom."

She kissed me once on the lips. "I'm just glad you don't have to decide."

Joan sat on the edge of the bed and slipped her shoe on. "I don't mind sharing."

I looked back at the lovely lady with one leg as she stood up and adjusted her dress so it fell correctly over her hips. I just watched.

"What? Is it on backwards?"

"You are just so beautiful Joan. I don't think I could have wished for someone more perfect."

Julie squeezed me hard between my legs. "And?"

I covered her crotch with my hand. "Hell baby ... I even like this about you."

-

The morning was glorious as I crutched along Decatur Street towards Jackson Square, one of my more favorite paths through the French Quarter. Along the way I sometimes detoured through the market and fondled all the fresh vegetables and fruit while I checked out the men that worked there. Fuck how I wished I had their bodies. It was so unfair. I used to feel that same way when I would see a guy with one leg, now that problem is resolved. If only there was someway to resolve this other problem. Even if they formed a penis, I'd still have this damn female body.

The Cafe du Monde was already busy, but I just went inside and got a coffee to go. Don't fill up the cup I asked and now it is almost overflowing. With each swing of my crutches forward, the hot liquid flows down the Styrofoam cup burning my fingers. Enough had spilled by the time I get to the sidewalk that I could take a big sip. Now my fingers and my tongue are burning. I almost tossed the mostly full cup in the trash with frustration.

Across the street in the square, I looked around and found a small piece of grass where the sun had dried the morning dew and sat down. I loved this corner with its view of the statue of Andrew Jackson on his horse standing on its hind legs plus the St. Louis Cathedral in the background.

It was such a nice morning that it was hard to believe I was in such a dreadful mood, a mood that I found myself in too often. So many years of wanting to be a real man and I was doomed to die in a woman's body. The more I thought about it, the more despair I felt. Oh it was nice being with Julie and Joan, the past few months had been wonderful. There was something about reaching under Julie's dress and holding her maleness that seemed so unfair. I was sure she felt the same way about touching me.

The tears streamed down my face as I laid on my back looking up into the clear blue sky.

"You never called?"

I looked around and a woman with blonde hair sat next to me, her face hidden by the bright sun behind her head. I sat up and move a little until I could see her. It was Sandy from that night months ago at the bar.

"Uh ... I already had a 'lover of male amputees'.

"You never looked at my card after that?"

"No."

"You still have it?"

"Yeah. In my wallet." I fumbled around trying to pull the wallet from my hip pocket. I held the card up.

"What does it say?"

"Sandy, Granter of dreams." I paused and puzzled for a moment. "How did it change?"

"Silly. It reads whatever you need it to read."

"How?"

"You wouldn't understand. Do you want to talk?"

"About?"

"Damn it! Can't you answer a question with an answer?"

"Yes."

"Much better. So if you had a single wish, what would it be?"

"To be a man ... with one leg."

"Piece of cake. I can't change your thoughts though."

"My voice?"

"Whatever voice comes with the body."

"Oh. Do I get to pick the body?"

"Didn't I give you a nice body before?"

-

I stood in the bedroom as Joan walked in.

"Who are you? I'm going to call the police!"

"I'm Ken. Joan, this will be hard to understand. Sit down."

"No! I don't know you. I'll give you 10 seconds to be out of here." She held her cell phone in her hand and flipped the cover open.

"If I can tell you how you lost your leg, will you believe I'm Ken?"

"Maybe."

"You had it amputated when Julie had her first implants. You wanted it to be amputated."

"Oh Ken! It is you. What happened to you?"

I took her hand and pressed it against my crotch.

"Oh my God! Is it real?"

I pushed her back onto the bed and lifted her skirt. "Let's try it."

She reached down and wrapped her fingers around it. "Feels pretty damn real ... and hard."

"And it's going straight inside my most favorite woman."

Joan raised her legs high and wide and my cock slid deep inside her. "Fuck me Ken. Fuck me with your new cock."

"How's it feel?"

"Damn fine. I've wished for this these last few months."

-

I arrived a little before they did. Two more menus lay on the table. The waitress put the plates on the table next to me. The smell of the bacon always was a wonderful smell. I could have done with less noise, but that was always the problem with family restaurants.

"Some coffee honey?" I looked up the maroon dress past the nice chest to the smiling face and the curly brown hair. I could feel my heart race and my cock a little harder. My cock was getting hard every time I saw a good-looking woman. It was strange being a real man after all these years.

"Sure dear."

"Haven't seen you before." She looked me over and spotted my crutches lying on the floor. "Break a leg?"

Before I could answer, Joan and Julie were by the table. Joan put her crutches next to mine.

"An epidemic?" the waitress exclaimed. People at the neighboring table stared. It was such an unusual response to seeing Joan and me.

"Nah." Joan responded as she sat down.

The waitress poured two more cups of coffee and walked away shaking her head.

"Glad you came ahead Ken. There's a line forming already." Joan put her hand over mine and gave it a squeeze.

I squeezed back. "Such a wonderful way to celebrate the start our new life. The three of us together."

-

Back in the room to brush our teeth and put our swimsuits on, Julie leaned against the bathroom counter. Her cute bare cheeks stared at me just begging to be touched. She saw me standing behind her and wiggled them left and right.

"You just going to stare?"

I reached forward and slid my hand between her legs. A finger probed her pussy for a moment and then I licked the juices.

"Very nice sweetie."

"Careful. I may make you fuck me again."

"An just what makes you think I would want to do that?"

"If you didn't, Mom and I would take turns holding you down while the other would work their pussy down that long hard cock of yours."

marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers
12