It's a Were World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,114 Followers

Sarah was losing her own awareness of her actions. All she could think about was the deliciousness of the sensation of his tongue within her. Her cries grew louder and the last vestiges of sleep had disappeared. Wide awake, and terribly aroused she pumped her cunt across the dog's snout. Lucas had no problem accepting this type of usage. In agreement, he nuzzled in tighter, pushing the tip of his cold nostrils against her clit while his tongue buried ever deeper within her.

He would have barked out loud had his mouth been free to do so, when a sudden rush of hot air encircled the tip of his cock and he felt it disappear into her throat. Sarah, long tempted by the shaft before her, was desperate to experience his taste. Skillfully she had bent the cock away form his belly and taken it into her mouth. Suddenly, the rapid fire humping of Lucas was not in vain. The girl found herself taking the whole length of the wolf's cock into her throat. She gagged several times before she found a rhythm to his panicked hammering, and managed to stabilize her breathing with his thrusts.

Lucas was mad with delirium. The animal demanded that he eat more of her cunt and his cock demanded more of her mouth. All he could do was attempt to satiate both needs simultaneously. It would not take long for either.

Sarah's graphic dream had prepared her well, and the inhuman dexterity of Lucas' tongue proved to be a quick tool. Minutes after his tongue had first penetrated her, her body was carried into the realm of orgasmic numbness. The only thing she was conscious of was the heat and broad ranging spasms of her release.

The wolf was not long to follow. Too many hours in front of the topless pair of women had made him ready for that moment. With a deep whine, his hips forced his cock deeper into her throat, just in time to release the first wave of his glue into her throat.

His young lover would have squealed had she a moment break free, but the powerful thrust of Lucas' hips kept his hose firmly affixed to her throat's opening. Desperately she tried to swallow all of the material that spilled out of the cock's tip. Pump after pump of his semen flooded her throat, lubricating, filling, and choking. Nearly thirty seconds later the last shots of his seed would hit her mouth, and she would be trembling allowed to abandon her post on the wolf's shaft.

"You'll have to be more careful boy," Sarah whispered secretively. "I don't know that I can handle that again."

Lucas rolled back towards her, his long tongue slashing across her face in a friendly kiss.

They would fall asleep together, she giggling at her new little secret and he happily enjoying a moment to relax.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,114 Followers
12