It's a Wonderful Life - Isn't It?

Story Info
Old animosities resurface, with a twist.
5.3k words
4.35
5.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Louise Bailey had what appeared to be a wonderful life. She had a wide circle of friends and was liked by almost everyone she met. The one exception was Jason. Somehow he had taken an instant dislike to her and all she stood for. No matter what she did, nothing seemed to be good enough for him so eventually she stopped trying. Jason, being Jason, didn't notice at first but eventually realised that she practically ignored him when they were out as a group. This suited him as he would do all he could to avoid her if possible. So it didn't come as much of a surprise when he heard she was getting married and he hadn't been sent an invitation.

After she married Ricky, Louise's life really took a turn for the worse. She soon found out he was the jealous type. Not only jealous of her male friends but of her popularity as well. One by one he set about driving all her friends away. He also had a temper and would slap her at the least provocation. It finally got really violent one evening after he got fired for punching the boss. He went home in a rage to find her on the phone to one of her last friends instead of cleaning the house as he thought she should be doing. He accused her of being a lazy slut, more interested in having a good time than in him. The truth is she hadn't had a good time for the last two years at least. He worked as a crane driver on construction sites and became more and more unstable as his reputation for drink and violence got round and the work dried up. Eventually no one would employ him. That's when he turned to drink in a big way.

Over the next several months the slapping became beatings and these were getting more and more frequent. Louise found she had no-one to turn to as none of her friends wanted to get involved. The final straw came when he was thrown out of a bar for fighting. He came home and beat her so severely she ended up in hospital with two broken ribs and a broken nose. When she came home Ricky apologised profusely as usual. The "honeymoon period" lasted about a month but then, over the next several weeks, the situation gradually reverted to normal.

There was a knock on Jason's door. When he opened it, there stood Louise. He didn't recognise her at first as he hadn't seen her for nearly six years now. What made it more difficult was she had a black eye, bruises on her face and her looks had been spoiled by her broken and badly set nose. After getting over his initial shock he invited her in and made her coffee, asking what he could do for her. She sat down and as she started to tell him her story she broke down and simply wept. Jason was at a loss what to do as all the old animosities came flooding back and he started to think it served her right. Then he changed his mind, feeling that nothing she could have done deserved the beating she appeared to have suffered. Still feeling cold towards her he realised that she must have been practically friendless to turn to him because she must have known he would be the last person to sympathise with her. In that, seeing her sobbing on his couch, he was right.

He sat down next to her and took her hand. This seemed to surprise her and as she went to take her hand away Jason wouldn't let go. This kind action seemed to settle her a little and her sobs subsided. Jason let her calm down and start to tell her story in her own time.

She told of how Ricky became jealous of everyone she knew. The first time he beat her she left and went to stay with a married friend. Ricky found her and caused a scene in the street until she came out. When he got her home he apologised profusely and promised never to be violent toward her again. That promise lasted all of a week: the next time it happened she went back to her friend and the same thing happened as before, only this time when her friends' husband came down to try to calm the situation, Ricky beat him mercilessly. When Louise rang to apologise she was told not to go there next time as they wouldn't open the door. It was only because they were friends they hadn't called the police. The events got round her circle of friends and gradually all doors were closed to her.

Chapter 2

Recently things seemed to have calmed down but tonight Ricky had got into a bar fight with a gang of motor-cyclists and had come off worst. He came home drunk, bruised and battered. Although Louise tried to tend to his injuries, as usual he turned his rage on her. This was why she had arrived on Jason's doorstep in the hope that this would be the last place he would think of looking. Instead of waiting for her to calm down and then asking her to leave, Jason did something quite unexpected - he offered her his couch, which folded out to become a bed. She told him again what Ricky would do if he found her here and Jason said "Don't worry, I can take care of myself."

It took three days for Ricky to find her. When he did turn up, he was drunk as usual and he started banging on Jason's door. Jason opened it and told him that Louise didn't want to see him and he was disturbing the neighbours. This only made him worse. He started to throw wild accusations about, shouting that he knew the dirty cow was screwing him and he was going to kill them both. Jason tried to reason with him but as usual Ricky resorted to violence. He took a swing at Jason who sidestepped the punch but was pushed to the floor by the momentum. He then aimed a kick at Jason's head but Jason - who had been studying Judo, was prepared this time. Catching Ricky's leg in mid-air he wrenched the foot round and twisted the ankle, almost tearing the tendon. In a complete rage now and impervious to the pain Ricky charged again as Jason was getting up. Jason caught him under the chin with the heel of his hand, snapping his head back and stopping him dead in his tracks. Bringing his knee up sharply he connected with Ricky's groin, causing him to let out a howl of pain and promptly collapse to the floor and be violently sick. He scrambled to his feet, took one last look at Jason and limped quickly away holding his nuts and muttering dark threats under his breath. He came back several days later and started shouting and banging on the door again until Jason came out. He started to swing at Jason who took 'The Judo stance' and when Ricky saw this he decided to retreat shouting "You can have the worthless cunt. Don't think I want her back now that you've fucked her - she was no good in bed anyway!"

Jason closed the door of his flat and found Louise sitting on the couch crying. Without thinking he put his arm round her and drew her to him. She didn't pull away and allowed herself to be held. Sobbing she tried to apologise for Ricky's behaviour and for drawing him into her problems. Jason just held her until she stopped crying. He heard himself tell her she could stay as long as she liked and that she would be safe here. After she calmed down, Jason asked where her parents lived. Louise explained that she had left home because she couldn't get on with her step-father so going back wasn't an option. It seems her life was not as perfect as she had led everyone to believe.

What annoyed Jason the most was not the fact Ricky accused him of screwing his wife or the fact he had attacked him but that he had taken someone who was kind and gentle and reduced her to this wretched creature now sitting on his couch.

Chapter 3

Louise had been living on Jason's couch for nearly a month now. He arrived home one evening to the smell of cooking. The table was set and as he got into the lounge he heard Louise's voice from the kitchen "Sit down, it's almost ready, I've got some news."

Over the meal she explained that the previous week-end Ricky had gone out and got drunk again. He had been flirting with the barmaid all evening and waited for her to get off work and then accosted her. When she told him to get lost he tried to force her saying "You know you want it" all the time pawing at her clothes like an animal. She was lucky to escape with only torn clothing and wounded pride. Louise continued "It appears she has three brothers. They followed him home later in the week and left him outside the apartment block almost dead. The doctors say it is quite possible he'll never walk without a limp again."

"How did you find this out?" queried Jason.

"One of my friends - or should I say one of my ex-friends - told me. That did it, I've decided to get a place of my own and get out of your hair as soon as possible; then I'm going to file for divorce."

Jason, much to his own surprise, said "There's no rush. You know you're welcome stay here. Why don't you start the divorce from here then you can look for a place at your leisure."

The last statement took Louise aback. She thought Jason would be only too eager to see her go.

"That would mean I would have to get all my things from the apartment and put them in storage."

"That's not necessary" he replied, "we will go out at the weekend, buy a cheap bed and put it in the box room. You can keep your belongings in there as well."

It was then she surprised him.

She said simply, "I've been wondering why you haven't tried to make a pass at me - am I that repulsive?"

"No it's not that, you're a fine looking woman but I felt certain you wouldn't want me to try anything because of the way I've treated you in the past. I don't want you to feel you owe me anything; also I don't want you to feel you have to go from one bad relationship straight into another out of gratitude."

"Are you sure it's not because of what 'He' said about how bad I was in bed?" and before he could answer, continued with "I was that bad I admit it, but only because I got no pleasure from the pawing, sweating and panting that he considered his sexual prowess. I would just lay there and let him do it. I got nothing from it and made damn sure he wouldn't either. I'm really not like that and I would like the chance to prove it, so if you want me..."

Amazingly, Jason sat in silence for a moment before saying "Not like this. Let's both think about it again and if we both feel the same in a weeks time then we'll talk."

True to his word things carried on as normal.

A week later Jason sent out for a pizza and over the meal they talked. He broached the subject by asking her if she still felt the same.

"Yes, I really do. It's not because you took me in, although I am grateful for that of course. Over the past weeks I have come to see your good points and that you are a good and honest man whom I have grown to admire."

Jason replied "I have to admit I've begun to miss you when we are apart: that's what I meant by 'if we both feel the same.' I miss your perfume, your off-key singing in the shower and most of all I can't stop thinking about you, wanting to be here with you rather than at work or out drinking with my buddies. How weird is that!"

"Not weird at all. Do you think of me when you're in bed with the door closed and I'm out here on the couch?" Jason nodded. "And what do you think about?" Jason blushed. "That's all the answer I needed. Let's stop play-acting and see what happens."

He got up slowly and taking Louise's outstretched hand, led her to the bedroom.

Chapter 4

They didn't even close the door. Louise undid his belt and zip. As his pants slipped to the floor she could see he was more than ready. As she rose, she slipped off her blouse and stepped out of her skirt, standing before him in her underwear. Jason could clearly see the outline of her womanhood through her lace panties.

He swept her into his arms raining kisses on her neck. As he ran his hands down her sides he felt her stiffen, then as she relaxed she started to tremble.

"What's the problem?"

"I'm not used to being treated like this. I expected you to just throw me on the bed and take me."

"I'm not like that. I want to treat you properly."

Still trembling, Louise said "Then be gentle with me please. I'm damaged goods."

"Not from where I'm standing." Jason replied.

He asked "before we start, is there anything you wouldn't want me to do?"

"Well" she said now with a twinkle in her eyes, "as we never tried anything adventurous we will have to see, won't we."

Jason 'encouraged' her onto his bed, laying down next to her his hand found her breast. He let it rest there as he kissed the length of her deformed nose and for the first time, kissed her lips. She responded by reaching behind his head, pulling him in and returning the kiss with more passion than she had really intended. Her tongue seemed to have a mind of it's own and Jason, taking his cue, responded. As he did his hand slipped under her bra and onto her warm flesh. Her only protest was "Oh, yes."

By arching her back she indicated that the bra should go.

Jason kissed down from her chin to the valley between her breasts and reaching it slipped his hands round her back and undid the offending article. Louise then swiftly removed it, throwing it across the room.

He started up the hill with butterfly kisses until he reached her nub and kissed round it. She tried to force it into his mouth; Jason was having none of it until she begged.

"Take it, Take it!" she pleaded.

Jason then engulfed the pinky brown nub with his lips and, swirling his tongue over it, felt it stiffen even more than it already had.

Louise was lost. Her panties were now sopping wet. Ricky had not been able to get her this wet - even at the start of their marriage. She had never felt such strong emotions before and abandoned herself completely to them. Jason could do anything he wanted with her but all she really wanted was to have him inside, where she now knew he belonged.

Jason continued to tease her, going from one breast to the other until she could stand it no more. He seemed to sense this and he started down towards her core.

He felt her gently push on his head and then as he slowed he felt the push become firmer. Reaching her panties he could smell the sweet, tangy scent of pure woman. Not stopping he swiftly tugged on the waistband as she lifted herself to let them be removed. Before him was the sweetest sight. Soft outer lips, flushed pink, with slightly darker inner lips just peeping out, all nestled in a light dusting of unruly hair. His cock, now seeping and straining in his boxers, twitched several times. Hastily taking his boxers off he moved back up Louise's body and as he did so his cock nestled perfectly between her outer lips. Louise clasped her legs round him and dug her nails into his back. Then as he moved his hips slightly she took his cock in her hand and guided it to the right spot.

"Fuck me, Fuck me now!" was all she said.

With no effort at all he slipped inside her hot steamy tunnel as she lifted her hips to meet him, sighing "At last!"

With quick stabbing thrusts he took her although it wasn't all one-way. She was taking him as savagely as he was taking her, thrusting her hips up to meet his at every stroke. He soon began to feel the boiling in his balls and the tingle at the end of his cock, telling him he was about to let loose so he started to pull out. She clamped her legs round him tighter and grabbed on to him to hold him inside. 'What the hell' he thought as, with several mighty thrusts, he finally emptied himself into her wanting womb.

They lay together holding each other, exhausted in the afterglow only true lovers know. "That was the best." she whispered.

"But what if I get you pregnant?"

"Don't worry about that: the bastard made sure it's highly unlikely - or so the doctors told me. Anyway I love having your seed in me. Now let's not talk about him ever again."

Still entwined they both finally fell into deep, contented sleep.

Chapter 5

The sun burst through the window falling directly on the sleeping couple.

When they awoke Jason said,"Hello sleepyhead, you looked so peaceful just laying there with the sunlight on your hair. I want to make love to you now, slowly and tenderly."

"Oh god yes - do it: but I need a shower first as I feel icky from the wonderful time we had last night. If you'd like to join me (an offer she had made Ricky several times in the first year of their marriage that he had never taken up) you can help by washing my back and then we can come back to bed."

Louise started to shower alone, thinking perhaps all men had an aversion to joint showers when she felt Jason's hands sneak round and cover her breasts. "Leave my tits alone you dirty man, Jason may see!" she said. As he took his hands off she told him - in a sexy voice she didn't even know she had - "I didn't mean it, my girls really do need you." He reached for the soap and began to soap her belly. Louise turned, grabbed the bar and taking the lead started to soap his chest. From there they soaped each other up, paying special attention to all the 'fun bits.' She held his sac in one hand and then bobbing down and avoiding his cock she started to suck on each ball in turn. This was a new sensation to Jason who nearly shot his load on the spot. She managed to see this and again in her sexy voice said "Not now lover, I've another use for that." as her hand slid up his leg then between his cheeks. He felt her finger tickling his entrance and then the strangest feeling as it began invading his most intimate place. Before he could say anything she had pushed nearly the whole length of her finger in and was moving around inside. Waves of pleasure shot to his brain as he closed his eyes and just enjoyed them. His cock was bouncing in front of her face, doing it's own thing and his legs almost gave way under the onslaught.

They continued to play until the water ran cold. After towelling each other off - this was almost as much fun as the shower - she told him "I've never done anything like that before and don't know what came over me!" then ushered him out of the bathroom with "Now go away as I have something to attend to." Louise closed the door. Not before Jason saw her with one leg on the counter inspecting her pussy. When she came out of the bathroom he noticed she had neatly trimmed her already sparse hair.

When she saw Jason looking she said "I thought of shaving 'my lady' completely rather than giving her a trim but didn't know if you'd like that."

"Why would you do that for me?"

"I believe that by attending to the little touches it will prove to you I care."

"You don't have to prove anything to me as I know you care, so anything you do is OK."

"Then next time I will shave - or we could do it together."

He reached for her hand and gently pulled her towards the bed. She laid down next to him and he started caressing her face. Then kissing her ear he moved on down to her earlobe where he started to nibble gently. "Don't stop now." she whispered. His hands found her breasts and started to tease them, all the while slipping away towards her navel and sliding back to continue the game. As his lips reached her neck he heard a low guttural moan followed by "Oh god, oh god, this is wonderful - more, more." Tickling under her breasts and along her sides as a distraction he moved downwards, right through the valley between her her breasts and on to the rise of her mons. Her chest was heaving as he kissed and nibbled at her outer lips. Louise had often dreamed about this but the reality was so much better than she had ever imagined.

Starting at the end of her slit he slid his tongue upwards, pausing only to tease her inner lips again where they were exposed. At the top he pushed in and found her nub. Louise had always had to find her own pleasure but this... this was a whole new level. She found herself tossing her head, clutching her breasts, the sheets and finally Jason's hair trying to hold him there. Her legs spread wide of their own accord and her body felt on fire. All the while Jason was flicking her 'little man' with his tongue. As she abandoned herself to these new sensations he slipped his fingers into her and finding her G-Spot, started to softly massage it. This really pushed her over the edge! The volume of her orgasm rose "Oh baby yeah, yeah, Ohhh" she screamed. Jason removed his fingers and moved down kissing her on her rosebud and loving it with his tongue. "Fuck that's good!" was the only coherent thing she uttered until "Kiss me." Jason needed no second invitation, pulling himself all the way back up her body his lips met hers and he pushed his tongue past her lips seeking hers. Breaking the kiss she found his hand and started sucking herself from his fingers. "I've tasted myself before but it never tasted this good. Next time I would like to taste myself on your cock as well as trying your seed." she whispered.

12