It's a Wonderful New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then slid it in with not only non-resistance from me but ready acceptance. My first real cock up the wazoo! It was at this exact moment as I experienced this incredible sensation of his cock pounding in and out of my once virgin ass that I realized I was past the point of no return. I reconciled myself to the obvious. This was a sensation I would just have to experience again and again, as often as I could, for the rest of my days. I was clearly and unarguably a true sissy fagot now! I creamed untold tiny little cummies as he pounded away. Or was I cumming little pops with every thrust in? Or was it every slide out? I truly don't know. It felt like one long, super intense creaming. Like he was pumping the sissy cream right out of me with every delicious stroke.

I was pinned down on the outside, but bouncing off the walls on the inside. I can feel the moist puddle of my own sissy cream collecting beneath my crotch. I see now why women sometimes leave claw and scratch marks on men as they are getting fucked silly, as was I at this moment. He came all in my tushie and I could feel the warmth of his load as it entered into me. I lay there in motionless bliss savoring the experience, save for the clenching of my love hole resisting and dreading his removal. And when he did pull out of me I felt the wonderful sensation as his load trickled back out of me and ran a path down my creampuffs. From the moment he withdrew from my tushie I felt empty and alone.

My still open, cum drenched tushie gaped and groped at the open air seeking more wonderful man cock. Instantly I wanted another cock inside me. He poked a finger inside my cum-filled femmy hole and it released a larger stream, giving back some of the manly root oil. I swooned in lust. I licked my lips seductively at everyone. I wanted more cock! My transformation, conversion, liberation is complete. I now know why I am here on this earth. I now know my special purpose in life. I am a sissy fuck toy for men.

Meanwhile the other gentleman had been standing before Sherry fucking her beautiful pussy as she sat in a chair like a queen being serviced by a stud. When he came in her she pushed him away, and called for me to come to her. I scrambled to my feet and ran to her, heels clicking on the tile, wrists flailing; downright giddy she had summoned me. She rose and placed her hand to the top of my head. I dropped to my knees with such obedient quickness I think I bruised a knee cap. She turned her back to me and lowered herself to my face. I opened my mouth widely and her pussy spurted his cum into my mouth. And when no more came forth I raised my lips and took her pussy into my mouth and greedily sought more. I sucked her pussy for more cum.

"Damn Sherry. I think she's your best yet" Amy said. As Sherry lifted herself off me, I turned to Amy and noticed she was laying on the lounger. A gentleman had left an enormous deposit at her snatch and the goo engulfed her privates. Amy took her finger and stuck it in her cum-drenched hole, collecting some of the pretty goo and placed it to her lips and licked at it. I was so jealous.

"Look at all that cum Joddie. Doesn't it just look sooo delicious" Sherry teased me.

"Oh yes Ma'am." I agreed in fact.

"Well, why don't you go clean her up?"

My head lowered in reluctance and I braced myself for the awful shock to my creampuffs I was certain was nano seconds away for disappointing her. But darn it, I didn't really want to lick a woman. Yuk! Mistress was one thing, but... Instead Sherry took control of me and bailed me out. "It's ok sweety. I know you don't really like girls anymore - in that way. Let me make this easy on you. I want you to clean her up, then thank her for the pleasure."

Well, heck. That was different. I beamed in relief and quickly went to her and positioned myself between her spread legs and crawling seductively up to her and smiling first into her eyes, took eagerly to cleaning her cum soaked pussy with my tongue. I sucked and lapped up every morsel then went about licking her twat extra clean, making sure to run my tongue stud over her puffy swollen pussy lips, even darting inside them to make sure I had not missed any precious cum. She moaned her appreciation. Sherry then ordered me to stop and I did so in the blink of an eye, raising to my feet, and thanked her. "Thank you Ma'am for the opportunity to clean your lovely pussy. It was a pleasure and a real treat Ma'am."

"Fuck Sherry. This one is too good to be true. So she doesn't want to be with a woman, but will do so with glee and expertise if you tell her to."

"That's right Jerry."

"So she is totally safe to leave with my girlfriend while I'm at work."

"Of course. You can instruct her to never even look at your girlfriend, or to obey her in your absence as if she were you. It's your choice. Joddie will always obey what her Master says - always. If you don't want her servicing your girlfriend just tell her to cook, clean, do laundry, whatever. Did I mention she is an expert on the computer and has 2 college degrees? She would make an excellent secretary or receptionist. Imagine getting unlimited, uninhibited sex from your free secretary any time you wanted it. You could take her with you and your girlfriend or wife on trips, as a servant. You know, sissies travel light and transport well. Or you could just chain her to the bed and have her wait for you like some dog awaiting her master's return. She would be your slave, and will work tirelessly for you in and out of the sheets, with her only reward being your cock. And she loves for you to hold her head and pet her as she sucks you. I have no idea how long she will suck a cock. Today is her first real cock, but you can see she lives to suck. She has never stopped sucking her training dildos on her own - for me. I eventually always have to stop her, or she eventually falls asleep with it in her mouth. It's freaking ridiculous. I've never seen a sissy crave dick so bad. She sucks on it like a pacifier when asleep. I'm telling you, she's a natural born sissy" Everyone chuckles. I blush. Not in shame or humiliation, for that would imply pride or remorse - neither of which I now possessed. No, I blush from happiness and satisfaction that I have pleased my Mistress, and her guests.

"That's fucking unbelievable" he said, "and very impressive."

"No doubt Sherry" Amy piped in. "And she licks a mean pussy too. Clearly your best gurl yet. A real masterpiece."

Sherry elaborates, "She even earned cummie treats during her training. She beams like a little kid getting chocolate when I reward her by letting her brush her teeth with cum." Chuckling becomes open laughter. "I'm serious" she continued with what seemed like a sales pitch, "I though at first this one would be a tough nut to crack. But Joddie was more eager student than forced or even reluctant conversion. I think that's why she took to her sissy training so well. In fact she was so receptive I was able to expand my traditional training methods with her to include sexual positions and muscle training, the importance of serving more than receiving, the use of extensive and prolonged usage of state of the art fucking machines for anal training, penis training and resizing - both psychological and chemical, climactic control and deprivation, or creaming on demand, submission, extensive nipple training, acceptance and even enjoyment of restraints and bondage, sleep audio sissification and femenization training that never needed repeating, and of course the crucial cock and cum worship. She took to it all so well I was able to bundle many aspects of her training and go way beyond the normal six week training goals by the third week. She is without a doubt my most successful project yet. As a sissy sex slave, she measures up at the head of the class. Hell, I played with her the final few days just for her fun and mine. All the training had been completed by then and that's why this meeting was moved up two weeks. Two more weeks with her and she might not want to leave me, and I might not want to let her go." More chuckles.

Now I'm actually a smart gurl. I can't believe I said...yes I can...I said it. I'm a gurl. I had been taking this all in, noting every keyword, every reference as to what was going on. This is a "meeting" and not just a party? And all the wonderful times Sherry and I had shared were "training" that I had "completed" in record time? I was her "project?" But the one that really had me baffled - and confused - was "leave" Sherry? Leave?!? Apparently Sherry had done this untold times before. Converting a man into a sissy fuck toy for men. But bless her heart, she was wrong about one thing. Sherry didn't really convert me. Oh I know she lays claim to same and I would never contradict her. But I always felt different than other men. Trapped in stereotypical sexual roles and expected behaviors. Sherry taught me it was OK to let the real me out. Not the I want to be a woman me - the I want to be a sissy me! And serve a Master, publicly and privately, and wear his cum like a badge of honor. That it was OK to be sissyjoddie and openly lust for instead of secretly crave cock. She was in fact not my captor but my savior, not my trainer but my liberator.

Suddenly this "party" had taken on a new meaning. This seemed more like an audition, an infomercial, an auction, than a hedonistic party. So who were these people? These gentlemen, really? Only her girlfriend Amy seemed like she had been here before.

"Amy, would you please take Joddie inside and clean her up. Dress her nice and pretty, ok?" NO! The party's over? I was crushed. I had been so extensively trained on dildoes, dongs, vibrators, fucking machines, etc. I wanted more real, manly cock! I pouted but remained quiet as I submissively took Amy's extended hand and she led me away.

Once inside Amy wiped me clean with a wet sponge at the kitchen sink as if she were grooming a dog. She cleaned my face and combed my hair, sprayed me with perfume, tidied up my makeup, even washed off my tushie between my cheeks. She even sponged clean my tiny man-clitty area. Of course she had to entice the pretty little nubbie forward with two fingers to expose it, like spreading a woman's pussy lips. Heck, as I stood beside her I noticed that Amy's pussy lips and protruding clit was bigger than my little nubbie. Not only was I now inferior to men, but my new genitalia was even inferior to this woman. The attention felt nice but wasn't really sexual. She was a girl for goodness sake. Yuk. Through the window I could see Sherry engaged in conversation with the three gentlemen at the table. But it was more than casual conversation. It looked more like a negotiation and lasted for several minutes. One gentleman rose and walked away. I never saw him again. A few minutes later another did the same. The remaining man and Sherry shook hands and I saw him write and hand her a check before Amy led me by the hand to a back room and dressed me.

She removed the chastity device from me and slipped me into a pink panty strap that had no frontal cloth and left my little man clitty dangling off to the side. All two flaccid inches of it. She had me put on black open toed high heels, a black, clingy, sleeveless, mini dress that barely covered my bottom if it did at all, and covered my little nubbie only if standing straight and motionless, or if I tugged it down. Any movement whatsoever - including just walking - caused the dress to ride up above and expose the cute little nub. She slipped a mint into my mouth, and then led me by the hand back into the living room where Sherry and the gentleman were waiting.

"Joddie honey. I have some exciting news for you. Jeff here wants to purchase you. He wants you to live with him and his wife and be their personal sissy man maid. Cook and clean for them, be their sexual fuck boy toy, their slave, and do what you are told, when you are told, and because you were told. What do you think of that?"

"Leave you Mistress? Oh no Ma'am. I love you Ma'am. I want to stay with you" I said with tears welling up in my eyes then running down my face.

"See" Sherry told Jeff, "Loyal as a blue tit hound dog. Now watch this. But Joddie, honey, I want you to go with Jeff and be his slave."

I bucked up. No, I sissied up. "Yes Ma'am. I would love to serve and service Master Jeff in any and all ways he desires Ma'am. It would be an honor and a pleasure to serve."

"Absolutely amazing" Jeff complimented openly - perhaps to both of us?

"Good" she said as she stood and walked up to me. She kissed me fully on the lips - a first for us. Indeed I had never "had sex" or "been with" her in any way before. Only when she was training me did she occasionally use a strap-on or hand held vibrator on me. But I had never done anything to or for her until today, and it now seemed I never would. After the wonderful kiss, she grasped me by the shoulders and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Joddie, this is very important. When we met did I not tell you if you came home with me I would demale you?

"Yes Ma'am."

"Did I not promise you I would turn you into a sissy fuck toy for men and train you to prefer cock to pussy?

"Yes Ma'am."

"And do you love being a cock swallowing sissy slut, a cum queen for men to come home to, a bottoms-up for bears little princess?"

"Oh yes Ma'am. More than anything Ma'am."

"Do you like cocks honey?

"You know I do Mistress," I said with a silly yet respectful smirk.

"Do you prefer any particular type or color cock, Precious?"

"All cocks are extra beautiful and delicious Ma'am. I worship them all. May I sit on one and ride it now Ma'am," I asked softly as not to upset her. "You promised," I pouted pleadingly. I didn't want to play 20 questions. I wanted cock!

"In a second sweetie. Joddie," she asked me while looking at Jeff with a watch this look.

"Do you like cum honey?"

"Oh YES Ma'am" I practically yelled out. "I would do a commercial for drinking cum Ma'am. I would pay to drink cum Ma'am. I would bathe in it Ma'am..." I tried to answer more but she cut me off with a laugh in her voice.

"And does my sissy Joddie like cockie in her wittle tushie" she asked with pouted, pursed, mocking lips. Now I turned serious. Sucking cock and drinking cum are extremely fun and rewarding, but that is playtime stuff. But sitting on a manly dick, and having my legs spread up high and wide like a wishbone, and taking glorious cock in my tushie is just...oh...my...Let me catch my breath. That is serious stuff. My new mission in life. I fan my neck and chest with both hands as I answer.

"Yes Mistress. I live for that" I freely, boastfully admit as I try to catch my breath. "I love a cock in my tushie above all else Ma'am. The feeling is just so intense. It's just to die for Ma'am!" I exclaimed in utter sissy fashion and excitedly squealy voice. Not on purpose mind you. But because I was that excited - talking about cocks in my tushie and all. Jeff just shakes his head as he chuckles.

"So, did I keep my promises?" Sherry continues. "Did I not make you a sexual plaything for men?"

"Oh, Yes Ma'am" I replied most seriously. "Bless your heart and soul, you did Ma'am, and thank you."

"You are most welcome sweety. So, have I ever lied to you?"

"Absolutely not Ma'am," I said in defense of her.

"And I'll not lie to you now. Joddie, honey, you have a choice now. Your original male clothes are in that closet, the keys to your car that's in the garage are in the pants pocket. You may take them and drive away and leave all this behind, right now if you wish. Do you want to do that?

The time it took for me to answer her surprised me. Instantly I cried out "Oh no Ma'am. I want to belong to Master Jeff, Mistress. I want to serve him and be his sissy slave Ma'am." What else could I say? Where else was there to go? What good was I to anyone beyond the scope of my new training? No, there was no escape from my new life. Nor did I seek release. I seek only cock now.

"Excellent sissy Joddie, very excellent" she said. "Now sign this paper. It just gives me power of attorney over you so I can sell your clothes and car, close your bank accounts, end your lease, and other such male trappings you no longer need. Jeff will take care of you now. Please him and he will provide you with all you need. Disappoint him and he may sell you off, or turn you out on the streets and become a $5 sissy whore for cock. Or even desert you in some redneck biker bar or truck stop restroom. And you wouldn't like that would you? To be all on your own, with no steady cock to suck, and fuck you in your pussy?"

"Oh NO Ma'am!" I practically yelled in horror.

And with that she attached a collar and chain lease to my neck and handed it to Jeff. "And don't worry honey. We'll see each other again. We'll do lunch one day soon." I wondered if Jeff would share our lunch date, or be our shared lunch. As he led me away he assured me I would love my new life with him and his wife. "She's even freakier than me. And don't worry about your car. I have a nice car all picked out for you. And it fits you to a tee. You'll like it."

Wow, he's got a car for me? I stopped at the doorway and looking back left Sherry with these words. "Thank you Mistress Sherry. You have changed my life forever and I will never forget you for the wonderful new life you have given me. Thank you so much Ma'am." And I meant every word.

And to Master Jeff I offered, "and I will make you the best sissy server in the whole world Sir. And serve you well. I promise." And I meant every word of that too. Sherry taught me that too. Always keep your promises.