It's Ability That Counts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tables were soon turned. Both men began feasting on her flesh, licking the semen off her face, then feasting on her breasts. They sucked and nibbled while letting their fingers toy with her pussy. By some unspoken agreement, Reggie was the first to abandon one of the hard, wet nipples and begin licking his way down Donna's body.

"Is this the so-called ugly scar you kept talking about today?" Reggie punctuated his question by running his tongue over the length of Donna's surgical scar.

Before she could emerge from the haze of her passion enough to respond, he gave the spot a quick kiss. "If it is, I hope you have more."

He said no more, but it had been enough. Why was it she always dismissed Clay's assurances, but accepted Reggie's? Maybe because she thought the former were an act of love, while what Reggie said had a ring of truth based on lust.

But all thoughts vanished when his tongue went to work. He was an absolute artist. Clay was good. But Reggie was just incredible. His tongue teased and tormented and pushed her toward a wet, shuddering climax that left her gasping with pleasure and eager for more.

So when she heard, through the after-glow of her orgasm, Clay suggesting that a real three-way was mandatory if all of them were to share Donna's energy to the fullest, she quickly agreed. After a little discussion, Reggie stretched out on the floor while Donna knelt between his legs and began sucking on his limp cock. Clay moved in behind her and began fucking her doggie style.

It wasn't long before Reggie was again rock hard and ready. Meanwhile, Donna felt soft and yielding and every bit as ready. This was due, in no small part, to Clay's big, driving cock which had already triggered a powerful climax and was now pushing her toward another one.

It was great, and left her flushed, trembling and looking forward to what would come next. Donna scooted forward until she was straddling Reggie's waist, then she slipped her pussy over the big head and slid down his long cock.

Meanwhile, Clay slipped a cum-coated finger into her tight anus. Taking his time, he stretched the tiny opening wide enough to receive three fingers. All the while, Donna and Reggie continued to fuck.

While Clay had taught her a lot, she'd introduced him to anal sex. He'd been a quick study and she trusted him completely. To now feel his fingers pushing against Reggie's cock was mind-blowing.

The thought of what would soon happen was both exciting and a bit scary. Taking two men at the same time, one in her pussy, the other in her bottom, was something she'd always wanted to try. But with it now about to become a reality, the nurse in her worried something might go wrong.

There was more pain than usual when Clay first entered her. But once he was inside, it was all pleasure. After some trial-and-error, the three lovers became as one, with the two men alternating their strokes so that a hard cock was always plunging deep inside her.

The pace gradually picked up until the men were pounding into her with fast, powerful strokes. The feel of two hard cocks slamming in and out of her body triggered wave after wave of every growing sexual pleasure. She responded with one shattering orgasm after another.

All sense of time was lost. For the three of them, there was no place but this room, this floor, and this lover's knot. Through her erotic haze, Donna could feel the two cocks filling her body, thrusting back and forth.

Reggie's eyes were closed, his mouth open. She kissed him, and they began slipping their tongues in and out of each other's mouth in perfect rhythm to his thrusts.

Clay shifted. The new position let him drive even further inside her. It felt fantastic and she pushed back in response. Her reward was a deep groan. With one last, furious thrust, Clay reached new depths in her bowels before filling it with his hot cum. Moments later, Reggie semen began flooding her pussy.

Recovery was a slow, pleasant process that occurred with the three lovers entwined on the floor. When nature's call could no longer be ignored, Donna got to her feet. "You two guys can play with yourselves while I tend to some business in the bathroom."

"We'll be glad to come help," offered Clay.

"Our pleasure," agreed Reggie.

Donna looked at her two lovers sprawled out on the carpet. "You guys are gentlemen and perverts. That's great out here, but I'd prefer a little privacy if you don't mind."

After drying off from her shower, she put on one of Clay's soft work shirts. Left unbuttoned, they made a great peek-a-boo shortie nightgown that was sexy but distracted attention from her scar.

She checked herself in the mirror, almost liked what she saw, then headed back toward the men. At the door to the living room, she paused in the dark hallway and looked in. The men were still naked, sitting at ease on the couch, drinking wine and talking.

Two good-looking men with imperfect bodies, and yet, both were so sexy. And neither seemed bothered by her own body's imperfections. She still didn't like her scar, but it no longer seemed that big a deal. Clay was right. It is ability that counts. That and the fact these two very able lovers were all hers, well, nothing else mattered.

She slipped the shirt off and let it fall to the floor. Wearing nothing but her wedding ring and a smile, she stepped into the light of the living room. "Okay, guys, I'm dressed for the occasion. Let's get back to celebrating Nude Day."

==

My thanks to the crew at the Story Discussion Circle forum for their time and help on an earlier version of this story.

12