It's About Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their hands began to move more freely, James started to realize how bold CJ was being, emphasized when her hand suddenly began to rub the front of his slacks, causing him to moan a little. That's when James began to fondle her lovely breasts, causing her to moan a little in return.

"Babe, I want you," CJ heard herself say; almost unable to recognize the husky voice that came out.

"Are you sure?" James inquired; he guessed that since she didn't have very many passed relationships that she was still a virgin and he didn't want to take that away unless she was really ready.

"I've never been more certain."

~~<3~~

With that the two made their way back to their bedrooms still kissing, hesitating only a moment while they wondered whose room they should go into. CJ embraced the confidence she had been gaining all night and pushed him back towards his room. Without even breaking the passionate kiss, the two laid down on James' oversized queen bed with CJ on top.

Tentatively, James started to unzip the back of her dress. Once the dress was unzipped, he helped CJ pull it over her head, leaving her in her black lacy strapless bra and matching underwear. James broke the seal of their lips, rolled them over, and began to kiss down her neck from her ear and across her collarbone to the other, gently nibbling on her lobes.

Next was CJ's turn and she made quick work of pulling James' shirttails out of his slacks and unbuttoning his shirt, then pulling his white undershirt over his head. They both took a break from their fervent making out to catch their breath again and CJ took this time to unbuckle James' belt and push his slacks down, leaving him in his boxers.

"Just let me ask one more time before we get going again: are you sure you want to do this?"

"Completely sure. I can't think of a better guy to lose my virginity to, babe."

That was all James needed to hear and he swiftly recaptured her lips with his as he undid her bra clasp, setting the beautiful globes free. He then moved his mouth to her cute, dark-pink nipples standing out from the pale areolas that almost blended in with the pale skin that graced most redheads.

His tongue flicked across her nipple then blew gently on it before he sucked it into his warm mouth, causing a soft moan to escape CJ's lips and she unconsciously pushed her chest towards his face. He then turned his attention to the other breast, giving it the same attention. CJ was in complete ecstasy. She never thought that a man's mouth could make her feel this way.

James came up for another passionate kiss, pressing CJ's full chest against his, causing her nipples to tickle a little as they rubbed against his sparsely-haired chest. While he still embraced her, CJ ran her hands down his sides and hooked her thumbs under the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down.

CJ giggled a little on the inside as she felt his thick cock spring up and tickle her tummy. She then took an opportunity to roll them over again and started to gently stroke his member. James made a very animalistic growl as her little hands ran up and down his shaft and then surprised him by taking the tip of it into her warm mouth. All he could think about was how his other girlfriends had nothing on CJ; she was a natural.

She tentatively licked the head, promptly acquiring a taste for him, then trailed her tongue down the underside of his shaft and back up. Next, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and attempted to deep throat him for the first time. After several failed attempts, CJ quickly discovered how to relax her throat enough to get almost all of his 8 inches. This sensation was too much for James, and as CJ pulled back to try again he stopped her for a second.

"Keep doing that, babe, and I'm gonna blow sooner than I'd want."

This just spurred CJ on and she switched from her long slow strokes to short fast ones, eager to please her best friend. Soon she felt his cock start to twitch and his balls, which she had been playing with in one hand, contracted and she sensed he was about to cum. His hands grabbed hold of the back of her head and he was guiding her actions as he finally pushed over the edge. The first shot was a large one and it surprised CJ a little bit, but she swallowed and recovered quickly enough to ready herself for the rest of his load. When he was finished, CJ sat up and seductively swallowed James' cum then smiled down at him. James sat up also and kissed her, unbothered by the taste of his cum in her mouth.

The two gently lay back down on the bed and James started to please his girl. He kissed her all the way down her neck and across her chest, taking time to nibble at her nipples again, then down her stomach to her panties. Here he stopped and glanced up to CJ who sat watching him and he smiled. He pulled down her lacy black boy-shorts and started his work on her wet pussy.

He gently licked around her lips, carefully avoiding her opening until she begged him to eat her. James' tongue lunged into her hole, causing CJ to jump and scream in pleasure. As his tongue worked furiously in her opening, James' thumb started to play with her clitoris. First he softly ran the pad of his finger over it, then he began to firmly rub it. As her climax grew closer, CJ's hand reached down and pushed James into her sex. Suddenly, James pulled his head away from her pussy and inserted two of his fingers and started to finger fuck her while he focused his mouth's attention on her clitoris. He sucked it into his mouth and ran his tongue around it in circles.

CJ was so close to coming but James knew just how to hold her on the precipice. Finally, feeling like she'd been patient long enough, CJ moaned, "Oh God, James. Make me cum!"

James smiled slightly against her cunt when he heard those words. He curled fingers up just enough to hit the infamous G-spot and coupled this new sensation with a reinvigorated attack on her clit. CJ's fingers gripped frantically at his hair as her muscles contracted and she was sent into an overwhelmingly pleasurable orgasm. Her eyes were squinted shut, her hips were grinding against his face, and her mouth let out the sexiest moan/scream James had ever heard.

CJ struggled to catch her breath as she came down from her orgasm, especially since James was still playing with her tender pussy. Once she had a handle on her actions, CJ pulled James up her body and into another ardent kiss, letting her tongue dance around with his in his mouth.

"That was amazing, James."

"I'm glad you liked it, CJ, but that's just the beginning," James replied, as he started to fondle her breasts again. "God, babe. You have no idea how long I've dreamed about this night!" James whispered into her ear.

"I'm pretty sure I have a vague idea. Hey, James? Look at me."

"What's the matter, love? Have you changed your mind because I'll stop if y…" James started, as he stared into her beautifully-intense hazel eyes.

CJ cut him off. "No; this is perfect. I don't ever want you stop. I just wanted to tell you again how much I love you." With that, her lips recaptured his, managing to squeak out, "Now, James, please fuck me," between kisses.

Sat up and reached into his side table drawer to get a condom but was stopped by CJ's hand. She then told him there's no need for that because she's been on the Pill since high school. James pulled her back into his arms and encased her delicious lips in another mind-blowing kiss as he lay her back down on the bed and spread her legs. After getting himself situated at her entrance, James locked eyes with CJ.

"This is gonna hurt for a bit, babe, but I promise it gets better. Are you ready?" James asked, giving her once last chance to back down. She didn't; she just nodded. James then grabbed her hips and thrust himself through her barrier. CJ's nails clenched his back, almost breaking the skin, but eventually loosened as the pain of losing her hymen subsided. James pushed his cock into her tight passage little by little, giving her time to adjust to this new intrusion. When his pelvis finally hit hers, he spoke again.

"You alright?"

"Much better now."

"Ready for more?"

"God yes! Your teasing is driving me insane!"

With that, James started to pull out considerably faster than his way in and began to set a slow and steady pace. CJ raised her hips to meet his thrusts as the slight discomfort gave way to indescribable pleasure. She lifted her head off the pillow enough to watch the unbelievably erotic sight of his member pounding her, his balls gently smacking against her ass. Her orgasm was coming quickly and she began to buck her hips wildly, trying to create that glorious friction against her clit. James easily recognized the signs that she was close and began to pump in and out of her tightness faster and reached his hand between the two, to tease her sensitive nub. CJ's moans grew louder and her breath grew shallower.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum!" CJ managed to squeak out; her mind was so lost in the sensations that she was surprised she was able to make a coherent statement.

James leaned down so his mouth was right by her ear and whispered, "Cum for me, CJ." He then increased his pace even more. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer but fought off the urge to come right then and there until she did.

By this time, CJ's hands had made their way to her breasts and were squeezing and pinching her nipples giving her even more pleasure to override her senses. Right when James thought that he couldn't last any longer, CJ's dam burst. Her back arched off the bed, a scream escaped her lungs, and her cunt muscles contracted around his thick cock so perfectly strong, James let his seed jettison into her pussy. It hit her cervix so hard it practically doubled the intensity of her orgasm.

James collapsed on the bed beside CJ with his cock still inside her, both completely spent. When CJ was finally able to come back to reality after her mind-blowing orgasm, she rolled over to face James and cuddled with him.

"James, that was so amazing! I'm so glad I waited to enjoy that with you."

"I'm glad you waited too babe. That was incredible! Beyond words, really."

"Aw, stud, you're just strokin' my ego."

"No, I'm pretty sure you were the one doing the stroking," James laughed, as he kissed her forehead. "Have I told you how truly remarkable you are?"

"Hmmm, I don't believe you have. That's some serious lacking on your part in the boyfriend department," Callie replied, as she closed her eyes. She desperately tried to fight the sleep that was beckoning her.

"Boyfriend, huh? I can dig that. As long as you promise I'll be your only one. I swear up and down you'll be my only girlfriend," James whispered, knowing his dear CJ was close to sleep.

CJ simply nodded affirmatively as the blanket of sleep over took her and she gave in, her arms entwined around James's body and her head on his shoulder.

~~<3~~

CJ woke up early the following morning lying on her side with James's arm draped gently across her body, his hand softly cupping her breast, a vague ache between her legs, and something else, something long and firm between her legs also. She devilishly grinned to herself as the events from the night before raced through her mind.

Hoping for a repeat after a little good-natured teasing, CJ slowing began to rock her hips back and forth causing his dick to slide between her pussy lips up her crack and back again.

"You'd best be planning on finishing what you just started, you little minx," James growled behind her.

"Only if you are up for the challenge, love!" CJ shot back. She let out a little squeal when James deftly grabbed her hips and guided his cock into her slick tunnel, causing both of them to groan in ecstasy.

"Good lord babe, you feel fantastic!" James said as he pulled his prick out, only to gently drive in back in. He let one hand massage her clit while the other one fondled her beautiful tits.

"Mmm, what you do to my body is fantastic!"

It wasn't long until CJ was cumming all over his hand and cock while James continued to hump away, getting ever closer to his own release. Unexpectedly however, CJ managed to flip him onto his back and spin around so she could ride him, making it even more sensational for her and vastly easier for him. Every time CJ's hips came crashing down, James's hips rose to meet them with incredible precision and rhythm.

The over-stimulation from this new position had CJ cumming again in no time and James started to feel his rod swell. With his hands securely on her pelvis, he plunged upward just a few more time before his balls unloaded his sweet juice. After he was spent, CJ rolled off him and back onto his soft mattress.

"That was THE best wake-up call I've ever had," James stated.

"Glad you liked it. It was fun for me as well," CJ laughed. When the couple finally managed to roll out of bed, James headed for the kitchen to prepare them a late breakfast while CJ went to the shower to clean up from their little escapade. The scent of fresh pancakes, bacon, and cinnamon toast drew her into the kitchen clad only in her towel.

"Alright, hands down, best morning of my life. I woke up in bed next to a handsome man, had mind-blowing sex, and stepped out of the shower to feast upon what looks like a breakfast straight out of 'Leave it to Beaver,'" CJ exclaimed, as James set her short stack in front of her.

"Well, the motto of Casa Connor is 'anything for the roommate!'" he replied.

"Really? Because I would've thought that now it would be 'anything to get laid by the roommate.'"

"Oh no. That's just a perk that I will always enjoy." The lovebirds spent the rest of the day watching re-runs on TV while cuddling on the couch, neither taking the time to go put something on other than underwear. Unfortunately, they didn't get another chance to roll in the hay because CJ cheekily told James that since someone kept her up all night, she needed to recoup some of that lost sleep, especially since she had an early class the following morning. They kissed each other good night, both careful, so it wouldn't lead to other less-than-reputable events and they went to their separate beds.

~~<3~~

It was practically impossible for CJ and James to find any spare time to spend together other the next two weeks since it was finals time and both needed to balance study time between classes and their jobs. After thinking it over, James called his mom after his last final.

"Hey mom, I think I'm going to ask CJ to marry me."

"Oh, son, that's wonderful! I always knew you two would end up together. You and Callie Jo are such a great match! But I didn't even know you two were dating. Why didn't I know this? See, this is why you need to call home more often! I miss all the important things when you are so far away from home," his mother babbled.

"Aw, jeez Ma, relax. You aren't too far behind the times. We've only just officially started dating three weeks ago and things have been pretty hectic around here since then. Only you can take a happy moment and turn it into a lecture," James joked.

"Years of practice and six kids made me earn that talent. Have you given any thought on how you are going to ask her?" his mother prodded.

"Nope. This is just kind of a new idea still. Haven't worked through all of the details yet but I'll let you know when I do. However I do know that I want you to send down Granny's ring. You know the one. CJ always loved it," he replied. They said their goodbyes and he headed off to work. By the time he helped his manager close the skate and bike shop, James had a plan for the proposal, but he would need to enlist some unlikely help from Adam Walker, and of course Chad.

~~<3~~

"Oh. My. God. No way!!! No way, no way, no way!! How'd you spring these? They are impossible to get!" CJ screamed, when James handed her the tickets and backstage passes. They were a concert featuring her all-time favorite bands ever. And they weren't playing at just any old concert hall. They would be at the famed House of Blues in Dallas the next night.

James came up with the story that Adam Walker still felt crummy about what happened so he called James up and asked if there was any way he could make it up to them. After discussing it for a while, Adam remembered that she said something about how much she loved the two bands so he asked if they would be interested in some concert tickets.

Adam said it would be no problem getting them since his brother was a best friend of a few of the band members (which really was true). He even told him that he could swing another pair so they could bring some friends with them.

"We totally need to invite Chad and his girlfriend Isabel. I know for a fact she loves them almost as much as I do."

"Two steps ahead of you babe. All you got to do is get your weekend cleared and your bag packed."

As CJ skipped off to go call some of her coworkers to get her shifts covered, James ran through the rest of his plan one more time. Adam had given him the band members' number and he told them that he wanted to propose to his girlfriend at their concert and they were more than happy to oblige. They even offered to write a quick little remix to one of the songs that would ask her to marry him, which of course he agreed with.

They would invite them up on stage, introduce the song as a special one from James to his lady, sing the remix, he'd get down on his knee and actually ask her, and she'd say yes. He knew she'd say yes. Her parents, her brothers and their wives, and his brother and his girlfriend all assured him she would say yes. He chuckled to himself as he recalled how they all said the exact same words when he told them: it's about time you got your head out of your ass, James Connor. We were starting to worry about your sanity.

CJ came bounding back into the living room where he was and announced that her shifts were covered and she talked to Isabel who was practically beside herself with excitement. The two of them however, could not discern why Adam would've gone through all that trouble just to make it up to James. James just smiled and told her it was a guy thing.

~~<3~~

CJ and Isabel had spent most of the afternoon shopping around for the new outfits they insisted they needed for this rare occasion and the guys were dumbfounded when they came out of the hotel elevator to meet them in the lobby. CJ was wearing a tiny little jean skirt over a pair of black leggings, some strappy yet sturdy red heels, and had layered several brightly colored tank tops and threw on her favorite old black racer jacket.

To put it simply, the girl was the epitome of the Indie style from the tips of her perfectly messy bed-head hair to the soles of her thrift store shoes. James didn't even bother to take his eyes off CJ when he complimented Isabel on her outfit, also; no, he was captivated by the beauty that radiated from CJ, no matter her attire.

"You look very handsome tonight, James. Did you do this on purpose so I'd have to defend my man from the hoards of whores that'll hit on him? It shall be a task I'll gladly undertake," CJ joked, as she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him in for a kiss.

She really did think he looked amazing wearing his nicest jeans that perfectly emphasized his butt and his signature Fox Racing shirt that was paired over a white button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. "Nice enough to take out to dinner but casual enough to enjoy a night of fun," she thought. "Just like him."

After grabbing a quick bite to eat at the hotel restaurant, the group piled into James' truck to head to the show. James was starting to get really nervous and kept a death grip on the steering wheel so no one would notice how bad he was shaking. He laughed at the thought of how he could do back flips off a 50-foot jump on a 200-plus pound motorbike with no problem, but got nervous at the thought of proposing to the girl he's loved since he was a kid. Life is just screwy like that.