It's Against the Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy looked at me like she was studying my face, "Not ready yet are you?"

I wasn't sure what she meant, "I'm sorry?"

"Judy told me about your divorce, I'm sorry; I can only imagine how hard that must be to go through. The closest I got was finding my fiancé was cheating on me a month before our wedding; it devastated me. I've wanted you from the moment you walked into the gallery but I wanted to wait until I thought you'd be ready for that kind of commitment; I thought you were but maybe I was wrong."

I was stunned, I wasn't even aware Judy, or anyone but a few friends and family, knew about my divorce.

"I know it hasn't been that long; if you're uncomfortable with me being here..."

She let her words hang in the air, I guess she was waiting for me to say something but I was still reeling from her knowing about Jean, "You should probably take me home," she said.

"No, no; please. I'm sorry if I seem apprehensive; it's just...well, you're the first woman in this house since she left; I guess I'm just a little nervous."

She looked at me; I think she was trying to decide on staying or going; she finally smiled, "Did you say something about getting a girl a drink?"

"Absolutely," I said coming out of my funk, "What would you like?"

"A glass of cold water would be great," she said.

"Cold water coming up; here," I said motioning to the couch, "Have a seat where you can look at your dad's paintings and I'll be right back."

I went into the kitchen silently cussing myself out; what the hell was I doing? Why were these feelings of inadequacy resurfacing now? I took a deep breath and filled a glass with cold water from the fridge...one more deep breath to muster my courage...

"Here you go," I said handing Tracy the glass.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked, "I'm a good listener."

"No, I appreciate the offer but I'd rather talk about you." We always had so much to talk about on our dates but she never really spoke about herself, personal things I mean.

She talked a little about her childhood and how much she admired her father and his talent. He gave her the money to start the gallery; of course it was she who made it successful.

"I idolized him," she said, "I still do, his talent, his passion for beauty; It just breaks my heart to see him now. He used to be so happy all the time, always smiling and joking; now he's confined to a wheelchair and he's lost so much control over his hands he can't even hug me anymore."

I saw her fighting a losing battle with the tears welling in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, honey; all this time you haven't really talked about your parents very much and I didn't want to ask because the subject always seemed to make you sad," I said hoping she would let it out, "is your mother still alive?"

Tracy nodded her head yes, "And she still cares for dad, she refuses to put him in a home. It's so hard on her but you can't even talk to her about it; she'll just look at you and say he's her husband and she'll never abandon him."

That's when a lone tear broke free and trickled down her cheek; she wiped it away, and to my surprise, continued opening herself up to me; she went on and talked about her only two long lasting relationships. Her first was a guy she met in her sophomore year of college; they were exclusive for two years but just grew apart soon after graduation.

The other was the man with whom she was engaged; he was a real estate whiz-kid who moved quickly into the ranks of big money by selling commercial property; she had fallen for him big-time, and after three years of dating he popped the question; she said she was almost embarrassed to wear the engagement ring because it was so big. She told me it was the happiest time of her life, then disaster hit, she found out he had been having a yearlong affair with his secretary; she was crushed; it had been four years since she broke it off; even after all that time I could see her fighting back tears as she talked about it, and because of that experience, she had been very wary of getting too deeply involved with anyone since.

"So, now you know my life's story," she said, "sad but true, if you're going to run, now's probably the time to do it?"

I was losing my resolve; less than a year ago, when I filed for divorce, I told myself it would be a long time before I opened my heart to another woman, but there I sat, almost mesmerized as I listened to this Beautiful, strong, confident lady. For the last four years she kept her guard up, protected herself from being hurt again, and yet here she was, dropping her defenses and allowing me inside, trusting me with her vulnerability...could I do the same for her?

"I'm not going anywhere," I said.

She smiled, leaned in closer, and gave me a tender kiss on the lips. "I have a confession to make," she said as our lips pulled apart, "I think I fell a little in love with you, before we even met."

I must have looked puzzled...only because I was, though; her smile broadened and she went on, "It happened the first time I saw your portrait of Judy. One look and it told me the photographer was kind, compassionate, romantic, and possessed the heart of poet. Now that I know you better I see I was right, but you also have an inner strength that I admire as well, a strength that has allowed you to live through adversity and come out the other side with courage and determination."

"Wow," I said humbly, "You make me sound like some kind of superman."

"Maybe you are," she joked while lightly running her fingers along the inside of my thigh, stopping just short of the tent rising in my pants; she looked me in the eye, "Are you a man of steel?" she asked with a devilish expression.

"Well there is one part of me that might qualify," I returned with that same devilish smile.

She kissed me, our tongues mingled like two dancing fairies. "I just hope you're not faster than a speeding bullet," she said with a laugh as she already started undoing the top button of my shirt. "I've wanted to do this since you first walked into the gallery."

We continued to kiss as she took each button one at a time. I had my eyes closed, lost in the eroticism when I felt her hand gently rub my pectorals; "Umm, nice chest," she whispered. I wondered if she could feel how hard my heart was pounding.

I took her hand and stood up, I moved behind her as she joined me. I kissed the back of her neck and behind her ear as I reached around and unbuttoned her blouse; as the front of it fell open I discovered she was wearing a bra with the clip in front, I felt the firmness of her breasts as I released them.

She moaned and leaned back, resting her head on my shoulder as I continued to nibble along her beautiful long neck. She reached around with her left hand and slid it between us, feeling my fully expanded manhood.

"Take me to bed, Dalton," she whispered seductively, "I want you to make love to me," she cooed.

"C'mon," I told her taking her hand in mine as I led her up stairs. For one brief moment a shard of guilt struck me; the only person I'd ever made love to in that bed was Jean; the thought vanished completely as I took Tracy in my arms; slowly I finished undressing her; as each article of clothing was removed, more of her toned body was revealed; she was magnificent.

We lay naked on the bed that had been so lonely for many months; her response to my kisses were immediate and exciting as she moaned and writhed under the tender touch of my lips; her breathing quickened, "Oh God," she yelled as I found her wonderful, little love button with my tongue. "Ahhhhhh," she screamed in ecstasy and her body stiffened with her first orgasm.

I continued my oral assault taking her over the edge two more times. I was so hard I thought my skin with rip in two; I needed to be inside her, that's when I had a terrible thought, I didn't have protection. I wasn't worried about disease; during our conversation I'd learned she hadn't been with anyone in two years and had been checked and given a clean bill of health since then; but as much as I wanted a child, the other person had to want it too.

"Do I need a condom?" I blurted out.

She thrashed her head from side to side, no...on p...pill, she said almost incoherently; she arched her back bringing herself to me for the joining of our two bodies. Her eyes were glassy from the throes of passion as I slipped inside of her.

"Oh yes..." she murmured enthusiastically. She batted her eye lids trying to focus as she reached her arms around my neck and smiled; I slowly slid all the way in and held myself there for a moment; she closed her eyes, "Oh you feel so good," she sighed. I began long, slow strokes; her grip tightened around my neck and I felt her body tighten again as euphoria washed over her for the fourth time. I slowed to a crawl and shortened my strokes until she came down from her high then took it home.

I felt her about to come again just as I had past the point of no return. I gritted my teeth and strained upward, arching my back, keeping us tightly locked together. I heard Tracy scream as she pulled me down to her breasts, holding me while we both climaxed with unadulterated bliss.

We lay cuddled together trying to regain some semblance of normal breath; Tracy was the first to regain speech, "Wow," she said still panting some. "Happy birthday, Mr. Kent...or can I call you Clark?"

We both giggled, we were too tired to laugh; "Ms. Anderson, you can call me anything you want," I replied finely being able to speak myself. She spent the night; I can't tell you how fantastic it was to wake up with someone nestled in my arms; especially someone as wonderful as Tracy.

The next morning I was up first; I quietly slipped on my robe and tiptoed down the stairs and into the kitchen. My plan was to bring her breakfast in bed but she foiled my plot with her presence while I was still scrambling the eggs.

I caught an image out of the corner of my eye and turned; she was leaning against the door jamb wearing a smile and one of my shirts; I felt my Adam's apple as I swallowed hard...what a sight!

"I hope you don't mind, I didn't bring a robe," she said making the kitchen much hotter than it already was.

"There isn't a male in this world or any other, that would mind seeing you dressed like that," I stammered. I heard her bare feet on the tile floor as she walked behind me; I grinned from ear to ear as she put her arms around my chest and laid her head against my back...God, it had been a long time since feeling that kind of affection.

We finished breakfast then went upstairs and made love some more; when we were both finally spent we showered together and realized we weren't quite as spent as we thought we were; we finally maxed ourselves out just as we ran out of hot water. It was two-thirty in the afternoon before we got dress for the first time all day.

We went out to eat then headed back to my place; damn, I hated to see the day coming to an end. I knew I had to take Tracy home soon; my heart was already starting to ache at just the thought of it.

The western sky was just starting to glow with pastel colors when I asked if she had time to sit with me on the porch and watch the sunset before leaving. She cuddled up next to me and laid her head on my shoulder as I put my arm around her. For the first few minutes we sat in silence watching the blues, yellows, and oranges blend together in nature's own spectacular light show.

I didn't know It, but we were both deep in our own thoughts. I knew I was falling in love with her. I was going to tell her but she got the first word in.

"Dalton, did you really mean it yesterday when you said I was amazing?"

"Absolutely, Tracy; you're an incredible person." Since she opened the door I was going to lay it on the line. "I know we've only known each other for a few months, but..."

"Yes," she asked looking into my face.

"Well, I ah...I'm... I'm falling in love with you, Tracy."

She just kept staring at me; not frowning, not smiling, just staring. "What if there was something that didn't make me so amazing in your eyes," she finally said, "What if I had a secret that you...ah, well you found perverse or at least not to your liking?" Her face suddenly took on a solemn, almost fearful look.

Continued...