It's All About Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been near the end of that scene because a minute later the guy lost his control and emptied himself into Eva, and a second later she jumped into her orgasm as he continued to bang into her.

The screen went blank and after several seconds Mitch said, "I wonder if we missed everything."

"I wonder..." and the screen came alive again. The video quality was strictly amateur, but the image wasn't bad and any other criticisms were lost as they saw Hank with Aggie in a bed somewhere as she went down on his cock. It didn't take a lot of watching before Layla's hand was on Mitch's cock and his hand was exploring her as their eyes stayed glued to the screen. It also didn't take a lot of action on the TV to get them going. The television played on and Mitch and Layla went at each other with a passion they had never experienced before. Mitch came fairly early on but with all that they were experiencing, he never got less than half erect before he recovered and Layla got on top of him and rode him as they went back to watching the local porn channel. Neither of them was close to an orgasm now, but they didn't want to stop either. Then Layla said, "Mitch, it's the clerk at the boutique."

"And Eva again," Layla almost stopped moving then because she wanted to see what it was like to watch instead of being part of the action. "Is that how it was with me and Eva," she asked.

"Pretty close, honey."

"I can't believe I did that. I just can't believe that I actually climaxed that way. God, it feels so good to have you inside of me right now."

"I wonder how long it's going to take us to explore and learn to appreciate our time here. How long it will be before you can think about Eva eating you, and have you smile and say God, that was good."

She stopped moving completely and looked down at him as she asked, "Do you really think I'll ever say anything like that?"

"Maybe."

"I can't believe how quickly and easily you're adjusting to all of this."

"I'm not adjusted honey, believe me. I have doubts and fears, and I'm easily as confused as you are, but there's a part of me that wants to enjoy everything we can while we can, and just sort it all out later. We can always go back to the way we were before this trip." Then they heard Eva let out a loud groan as the clerk ravaged her. Mitch and Layla looked back at the TV in time to watch Eva as she traveled through her climax, and then glow as she and the clerk kissed deeply before the TV image faded out again and Layla lay next to him to rest.

"Layla darling, you are going home with so much material that you won't know what to do with it all."

"But I'm afraid I'll forget half of what we're experiencing."

"I'm willing to bet that you'll remember every moment and every moan and movement."

When the image returned again, it was two people they didn't know and then they were joined by a second guy. "Oh my God honey a threesome."

It took the threesome very little time to get down to business and even less time for Layla to remount Mitch and start riding his cock again. "Damn it honey, I don't want to stop. I don't know if I even can stop I'm so turned on right now."

It was now all about sex everywhere they turned it seems. Layla was about to freak out and Mitch wasn't doing much better, but he told her once more that this was her perfect opportunity to do her research and decide what she would do with what she learned. As Mitch mounted Layla yet again, she said, "This town is one seething cauldron of sexual participation and constant stimulation for the locals and to some extent, I'm sure to the visitors."

"And us honey, don't leave us out of that. I can't get enough of you now."

"Yes honey, fuck me nice and slow. Sorry, that word has been sneaking into my mind all evening."

"You're forgiven and I will fuck you slowly, love."

"Oh yes, just like that."

A moment later the voice on the TV said, "Yes, both of you at the same time," and Mitch stopped moving as they both looked at the screen. The unknown woman now had a cock in her ass and in her pussy. Nobody could move, except the guy that was in her pussy, so he did all the work while the other two lay still and absorbed the sensations. "Oh yes baby yes, keep hammering me like that." She was very vocal about her wants and her appreciation as she cooed to the men and tried her best to move.

When the top guy came he pulled out and shot all over her belly, and then moved out of the way and the guy in her ass took over they rolled over until he was taking her from behind and she became even more animated. It was then that Layla and Mitch had to quit watching and see to each other's needs and it wasn't long before they both had orgasms yet again and collapsed in defeat. They were done for the night and just clicked the TV off and fell asleep in each other's arms with his cum drying on her and the sheets.

Chapter Thirteen

As soon as they were awake in the morning, they turned on the television again. Not to get them excited, but because they wanted to see who else would appear on screen that they might know or have seen on the street. They took turns showering while the other one watched the shows, and whenever a familiar face appeared, they would announce who they had seen and what they were doing. Layla even watched Dwayne with some unknown woman and he really did a job on her from behind. Then it was Hank again and on it went. By the time they went to breakfast at Ma's Kitchen, both of them were stirred up again. It was only their need to recover from their night of excess that urged them on to food and coffee, instead of going back to bed to try some of the things they saw on the TV.

Ma's Kitchen wasn't very busy, so they claimed a corner table so they could talk and not be heard by Grace or anybody else. Around eggs and sausage Mitch said, "In reality the towns people are as sexually driven and probably as deviant as any of their visitors, but more careful as they practice their own lifestyle."

"I've decided something else too, the names. You know like Grace and Ethel and so forth. Aggie? I doubt it. I think they have chosen sobriquets for themselves and have buried their real names."

Mitch smiled and said, "You know I'll bet you're right. Jim is the most believable name we've come across."

"And we have yet to meet him."

"Layla, are you ready to go see Jim?"

"I want to try honey. Like I said, I know what we'll see in there I'm sure, but it's just...you know, will Jim follow me around and imagine me or maybe even him using whatever on me?"

"I imagine that's true to some minor extent, but also remember he has been selling those toys to about everybody, so it could just as easily just be a job to him now and he's past the fantasies or whatever."

"I'll try to think of it that way." She looked at her watch and said, "It's almost nine thirty, so let's just walk around until the stores open."

"I'm with you love," and he put the tip on the table and went up to pay the tab. Grace took his money and Mitch said, "We haven't seen you on channel three yet, love."

She just smiled and said, "Maybe you haven't been watching it long enough," and she handed him his change and winked at him and walked away.

They slowly walked along the empty sidewalk and tried not to talk about sex or anything to do with Discovery. They tried, but they didn't do very well because their minds were on different aspects of what they had seen and done, and what was left for them to do before they left town for good. As the stores slowly opened Mitch asked, "So which store first?"

She looked at him and started to say boutique, but at the last second she said, "Let's go see Jim and get that over with."

"Or Delia, remember his wife works there too."

"I forgot. Maybe I'll be lucky. I really do have to do some research after my fiasco with my last one."

"Remember honey, that just looking at things will only prove to you adult toys exist. ."

"God, can't you just see me selecting a vibrator or whatever."

Then how will you ever be able to give a comprehensive report?"

"But I have to be so careful about not only what I write about, but how I phrase it and so forth."

"Oh I understand the complexity of the project, but knowledge is power."

Layla's nerve faltered as they approached the entrance to the toy shop, but she pressed ahead and they went inside. She stopped just inside of the door and did a quick scan and took a deep breath. The store was indeed clean to the point of being spotless, but there was no sign of Jim or Delia. Mitch moved closer to her and whispered, "Losing your nerve?"

"I don't know which way to go or anything."

"Then for the sake of deciding, let's go down the right side and see what's there."

"Morning," they heard from behind them and Layla closed her eyes for a second. That had to be Jim.

"Morning," Mitch offered.

"Your first time here right?"

"Yeah, our first time."

"Okay then, let me show you around and then I'll leave you two alone to browse." As he said that, he was approaching them and Jim went straight to Layla. "I know this is difficult for you, and I do understand, so let me offer some comfort if I may. You are one of many women that grace my shop, so don't feel like you don't belong here. Let's face it, most of this merchandise is designed for women, so if anything you should be here more than any man. The other thing I'll tell you is, I consider this my profession and I take my work very seriously. I know my products about as well as is possible, complete with numerous evaluations and reports from customers. I listen to every good word and I take every negative word seriously. If I think one product is not as represented, I'll tell you. Now take my hand and let's take the tour. If it helps, squeeze my hand as hard as you want. He used an old nurse's trick and offered her his fingers only and not his whole hand. That way, she couldn't hurt him even if she was stronger than she looked.

Layla reluctantly took his hand, and with Mitch close behind them, Jim led her down the wall and explained each category. At the wall of vibrators Jim stopped and said, "It's probably no surprise that this area constitutes a lot of my sales and each different design is intended to produce different results. For example, take this purple one. See how it's curved. Well, that's to reach your G spot. Of course it vibrates, but it only has two speeds. Okay I guess, but there are much better ones for not much more money." He was spitting out details like he was selling cars and he made eye contact with her and smiled, but he didn't linger long enough to make her uncomfortable.

"Now here's a vibrator designed for both the G spot and the clitoris, or clit if you prefer. It's multi speed, light enough in weight, and I hear very effective." He moved on like he didn't expect her to buy it. He was there to provide information. "Okay, now this is your basic vibrating dildo. Looks like a cock because it was molded from a real one. It's made from silicone or a silicone blend, and that has taken over the latex group because of the potential for allergic reactions. It has a nice heft, but to some it's too heavy because of the over sized balls at the base." Layla stole glances at Jim as he moved them along. He was relaxed and seemed to be sincere just as he had claimed he was and Layla couldn't help but relax a little. But she still held his hand just in case. "This area is all about anal toys. Plugs of varying size..."

"Oh my God Jim does anybody ever buy that big blue one?"

"Oh yes, I've sold a number of them. Not a lot certainly, but likely more than you would ever guess. Now if you've never tried any...well tried, I'd suggest one of these small ones to start with, or better yet this training kit with three sizes and the Astroglide lubricant, more expensive, of course, but the best way to go in my opinion."

Delia appeared and said, "You're not frightening her are you Jim?"

"Hi honey. I don't believe so."

"Well miss, when he's done giving you his long spiel and you have questions, just ask and I'll give you a woman's opinion."

"Thank you, I just may talk to you in a little bit." She was doing okay with Jim now and turned back to him as Mitch continued to watch Layla cope and he studied the merchandise as well.

"Now in the back, we have a large assortment of CD's and DVD's. You know, movies, professional actors using every conceivable position, fantasy and idea you could ever dream up."

Mitch said, "Too bad you don't have anything from channel three."

"Oh, but I do."

They let you sell those?"

Well we had to work hard and long to select and get approval from the participants of course, and some of the proceeds go to them. I just charge a handling fee to cover my expenses and lost retail space. If you'd like, I could pull the two I have and put them on the counter for you."

"Yes, I'd like that very much." Mitch was a happy man now because he could see a few people screw that he actually had met or even conversed with.

"Okay now, as we round the corner to the back wall we have the cute costumes. You know like the French maid or the waitress or...well about a dozen different ones actually."

"So people really do get into the role playing."

"Oh sure they do, sometimes quite seriously and elaborately, but as often as not, a minor contribution to their evening's entertainment."

Then next to the costumes she saw something that made her feet stop moving. Jim looked at her and then where she was looking. "Oh yes now that category. As you can see we have riding crops and short whips, floggers and...well several different versions of those things."

"Don't they hurt?"

"Depends on who is using them. The sensations can go from a teasing kiss to leaving pink marks as they sting slightly. They can go to sharp but quick stings to pain that lingers a second. If the receiving person wishes, they can become quite intense and leave very angry marks and even draw blood if that's their goal, but believe it or not, that's a lot of work for both the giver and the receiver. Then we have the basic nipple clips." Layla looked at them and swallowed as she tried to imagine something pinching her nipples. But then she remembered the few times that Mitch had done that to her and it seemed to send flashes of sensations straight through her. Her eyes lingered on that group but they moved on as Mitch remembered the clips. He wanted something like that to try on her, for research reasons of course.

On they went down the long wall and he showed her a separate group of vibrators. "These are bullet vibrators, finger vibrators, and purse size vibrators. All of them small and some of them totally underpowered, but some of them are quite effective and satisfying, according to what I hear anyway, including from Delia." There were magazines and paperbacks and about the time that Layla was feeling overwhelmed Delia returned and said "Okay you and the gentleman talk, and I'm taking this poor lady away from you for a few minutes," and off they went.

Chapter Fourteen

"Coffee," Jim asked as he moved toward the front corner of the store.

"Thanks, yes. I'm Mitch by the way."

"I know."

"You know?"

Jim laughed and said, "Don't be so surprised. This town is so small, we hardly need telephones, and that helps to explain why we were so slow to get the repairs started on our system. Yes, Hank sent word that you two would likely be in, and he warned me that Layla might be a little fragile."

She's very fragile, but you did a great job with her."

"Thanks I try. It will be easier with her and Delia now, and they don't have to waste time going over the obvious because we've already done that. I just wanted her to get comfortable with what she was looking at."

"This is all very new to her. She's aware that most of this exists of course, but she's pretty naïve about a lot of it."

"I could tell. No matter, there is no pressure to hurry or even to buy. Oh speaking of that, I'll get those DVD's for you." When he came back he said, "Now don't expect professional quality. These are very much home made and it shows."

"But it will mean more because I might know some of the people."

"You will. Delia and I are in there for example."

"Really?"

"Sure, if we can't do that how can we expect the others to volunteer? Like I said, some of the money goes to the people, a little to Delia and I, and the rest to the village to help the cause."

"All of you are so devoted and determined to keep this village going."

"We are, and pity the poor person that doesn't do what they can to help. We are all in this or we all lose everything, it's that simple. Maybe if you and Layla come back, you'd like to donate some footage for the next DVD."

"The only way that could happen is if faces are never shown."

"Oh that's right, Hank told me about your situations. That could complicate things, but then you never know because we're coming up with new ideas all the time." Mitch just smiled as he tried to picture Layla agreeing to something like that. He knew that would never happen but it was fun to think about.

The men were almost through their second cup of coffee when Delia and Layla came back to the front counter with a shopping bag full of things. Mitch's eyebrows went up as he stared at her and she just smiled weakly: "For research."

Delia smiled and winked at Mitch and put the bag on the counter. "Jim," said Delia, "Get Layla a cup of coffee and you two go away for a second so she and I can ring this up. She wants to keep the purchases secret until later." Jim was proving to be more forthright than even Hank had been and the two of them continued their chat as they mindlessly walked amid the dildos and vibrators. "Jim, Layla and I both have always lived a very straight and conservative life, so these last few days have been very traumatic for her, and even for me. She's putting on a good front, but I worry about what will happen after we leave tomorrow."

"Is she that fragile, do you think?"

"I've never known her to be, but so much has happened. Our whole belief system has been chucked into the trash and that leaves us with a potential problem: With a vacuum of sorts. We all have to have our own belief system because that's what governs how we live. As it stands now I'm worried that she'll feel lost and very confused."

"And what about you, Mitch?"

"The same problem, but I'm not as worried about me and I think our marriage is still strong."

"Then you are very fortunate, because that is what will keep you two going until you can work out how you want to live."

"The other problem is our best friends are every bit as conservative as we were. In a different way perhaps, but the net effect is about the same."

"Then they'll have to come visit us."

Mitch laughed and said, "Hell, I doubt we'll ever be able to find this place again let alone tell them how to get here."

"As I understand it from Hank, the village has nothing to worry about regarding you and Layla protecting our secret."

"That's very true, but it doesn't matter because we can't even find Discovery on the map."

"I'll tell you a little secret, Mitch. Look for Comstock. That's our registered name. We just put up the Discovery sign for our protection and because we thought the name was much more appropriate."

"Well damn, no wonder we couldn't find it."

"But remember, if your friends come here the same rules apply and if they do anything to harm us after you have sent them to us, you and Layla will be held just as guilty as your friends."

"Hearing you say it that way sounds ominous, but I understand, I really do. If I lived here, I'd be every bit as protective I'm sure."

"I like to hear that. Too bad Ray and Sara aren't here, because I think you four would really get along. They have a second home here and come see us every chance they get."

1...34567...10