It's All About Faith Pt. 05

Story Info
Buck is going home to tell Anita everything.
14k words
4.7
11.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Phillip Johnson


Chapter Eighty Five


Brenda was first to stir, but Buck was about half awake anyway. She turned over and as she smiled she said, "Good morning."

"Morning to you, beautiful."

"It would seem that we need another shower."

"I'd say we do, but what if that shower leads to another therapy session, which of course might lead to more showers and more therapy."

"We could end up being here for a long time."

"Yes, we could."

"That would be very nice, but I have a feeling that hunger and fatigue would rear it's ugly head and we'd be forced to stop."

"Speaking of that, I hear Grace calling us to breakfast."

"She can be so insensitive sometimes."

"She hasn't learned about timing it seems." They crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom and he waited until she peed and then he did the same before they bathed each other one more time. The urge to mate again did visit them, but not enough so to override their desire to eat. They dressed, Brenda in the tiny shorts and top with out underwear, and they walked to town to Ma's Kitchen and Grace saw to their nutritional needs.

"Isn't what Max and Faith are doing incredible? I was just speechless when I saw the drawings."

"It's going to be incredibly expensive."

"I don't know how he can do it, or why he's willing to do it."

"Because he loves his Faith, and both of them love this town. It isn't a business decision that's for sure; it's a decision of the heart and nothing else."

"Buck, will you and your friends be back? We'd like to see them all and thank them as well as you and your wife."

"Thank you, and yes, we will be back. Not before late spring, but we'll be back again and again."

"Good. I just may have to come up with a new lunch dish named after you."

"You're too sweet, Grace."

Once back at the house one last time he told her that he was going to call Anita. "Want me to take a walk?"

"Not unless you don't want to hear me tell her I love her."

"You damn well better tell her you do and do it more than once."

"Okay, then make yourself comfy. This won't take long, because you'll have me home in a few hours, but I do need to call the others too."

"Okay then, get to it so we can get on the road and get you home." She sat in the middle of the bed in her tiny white shorts and watched him as he called home.

As soon as Anita answered he said, "Hi, it's me."

"Are you coming home soon honey?"

"We'll be on the road within the hour."

"Really?"

"Really. It's all done...over."

"Well, is that good or bad?"

"It's good honey, very good."

"So Mitch and Layla are safe?"

Mitch and Layla are now safe along with you and me, Gabe and Carly, and who knows how many others. I'll have a lot to tell you and the others."

"Then let's invite the others over, but you and I have to have some time alone first."

"Yes we do."

"Let me talk to Kali just for a second honey."

"Kali left last night."

"But how...I mean you just said we."

Buck looked at Brenda and smiled as he said, "Brenda is here. You don't know her and there's a story there too, but she's bringing me home."

"But you're car."

"Kali will drop it off and get hers so maybe you two can talk before we get there."

"Oh my God, Buck, is there any problem with...with us?"

"No problems honey, I love you and I'm coming home...to stay."

"I have a million questions you know."

"I'm sure you do have. Just know that I love you okay?"

"You can't believe how it feels to hear you tell me that. I said the last time that as long as you love me and you come home, nothing else matters."

"I remember that and I hope you mean that."

"I'm not saying I won't cry or something but we can deal with that."

"Okay I'm calling Mitch next and will tell them about six okay? Pizzas or whatever and some beer."

"Got it."

"Better yet, you call Carly and Gabe and I'll call Mitch. Love you hon, see you soon," and he hung up.

Brenda was studying him as he talked and smiled as she said, "I was right. You had to tell her at least two times that you love her."

"You're just too smart. Okay, one more call, and then we're out of here."

Buck called Mitch and Layla next and Brenda continued to listen. "Hello," Layla said.

"Hi sexy, you're supposed to be naked when I call."

"I am not...how do you know, maybe I am."

"Nope, I can see you."

"Yeah, right."

"Really, this is a video call."

"Buck, that might work if I was drunk, but I'm not."

"Damn. Okay, tell Mitch that we're gathering at the house at six. I'm coming home with great news and more stories."

"Oh good. Um...how did you and Kali do?"

"Too well, Layla...but that will come out too if you want to hear that part."

"Of course I do."

"Okay then, our house in tiny shorts or that skirt, sweetheart, new standard of dress because I've been up here so long."

"New standard for you maybe."

"Well Brenda is right here next to me, and that's what she has on as we lie here on the bed talking to you."

"Now wait a second. Who the hell is Brenda, where's Kali and on who's bed?"

"Brenda, my latest squeeze, Kali is home by now and on my bed. There all of your questions are answered. Kisses darlin' and see you at six," and he hung up.

"Your latest squeeze?"

"Sorry, I said that just to drive her crazy."

"So Layla is one of the loves in your life."

"Yes she is."

"Good thing you didn't say that to Anita." The calls were done and it was time to go home. Buck put the luggage in the back of Brenda's car and they drove to Ethel's and dropped the key off, shared a quick kiss and they headed toward Scranton with Buck behind the wheel.

They were well into their ride home and they had fallen into a silence as they looked at the scenery and their minds traveled elsewhere. Then Brenda asked him, "What are you thinking about Buck?"

"Oh a little bit of everything. The days at Discovery, Kali of course, how all of that went, and of course you and..." Then he looked over at her. She was slouched in her seat with her legs spread and she was smiling as she used a finger to lightly tease herself between her legs. "Oh damn it Brenda, you're going to drive me crazy."

"I just want to keep your mind off of Kali."

"Now my mind is on you so much I can hardly drive."

"Guess I better not take my shorts off for you then."

"Yes you can, honey."

She laughed and said, "You are so easy."

"I am not. It's because you are so sexy is what it is."

"And if this Layla was sitting here now and she was naked, you'd say the same things."

"I've never seen her naked."

"You haven't?"

"No damn it. I probably will when...oh shit."

Brenda quit teasing him and sat up asking, "What's wrong?"

"I just realized something. Something big."

"Well are you going to tell me or just dangle this news in front of me?"

"You know that tote bag that I loaded into the trunk?"

"Yes, I just assumed it was dirty laundry or something."

"Well, what's in it is dirty, but it isn't laundry."

"Buck damn it, tell me." Then she smiled and softened her voice and said, "Tell me and I'll take my shorts off."

"Ladies first."

"You think you're so smart."

"But you better wait until we get gas. Then you can get naked for me."

"I said shorts."

"Shorts and top."

"Why? How do I know your news isn't just something stupid that you made up?"

"Then you can dress."

"That's another thing, how long do you expect me to stay naked?"

"Oh...say an hour."

"An hour? What if...we could be arrested."

"Just stay low, hon."

"You really aren't as clever as you think you are."

Buck was smiling and having fun at her expense. "Okay, I'll save the news and the secrets then."

"And to think I saw you as a sexy guy with a big heart."

"Aw, I'm still a guy with a big heart."

"Are not, okay get gas and we'll get on with this unfair lopsided trade, but your big news better be big."


Chapter Eighty Six


With the gas tank filled and Brenda having drawn attention as she went to the bathroom and back in her little white shorts, they hit the highway again. As soon as they were away from traffic he smiled at her and waited. She too was smiling but she was hesitating just to tease him a little longer. "Remember, you pay all the fines and court costs. No out of pocket expenses for me."

"Deal, now strip, honey."

"We will be together again one day and just so you'll know I don't forget."

"I'll keep that in mind." Buck struggled to watch the road and also watch her take her shorts and top off, just as he expected, no underwear. She looked no different than she had in bed, but seeing her like that while going down the road at fifty or sixty miles an hour was altogether different. In fact, she laughed as he shifted and pulled at his shorts to make room for his cock to grow.

"Now start talking, buddy. Wow me with your news."

"Background first. This is one of the reasons that Max and Faith flew into that panic about the village. Someone, who shall remain nameless, thought it would be a good idea to videotape some very sexy and controversial footage of Layla and Mitch naked and in a very compromising position, and I don't mean with each other."

"He didn't."

"I didn't say he."

"We both know you're talking about, Hank."

"So Hank was known to get a little carried away?"

"Once in awhile, he was a nice guy and he was devoted to protecting Discovery."

And the 'but' is?"

"He could get a little too protective sometimes."

"I'm not admitting anything officially. Okay now Layla, is a news broadcaster in Scranton."

"Oh, no."

"You see the problem then."

"Of course I do. So they've been sweating over whatever Hank was holding over them."

"You bet. I have that evidence in that tote bag. Layla has no reason to worry now."

"That's fantastic."

"It is. I'll get to see Layla naked and much more...but that's a double edged sword. All of them will get to see her naked."

"Why does it have to be all of them?"

"Well, when I get home somebody has to screen all of the photos and footage. I'll see everybody, and not just naked, but performing in various ways."

"Okay, so you see everybody else."

"And they will know and want to see the triple x material too and that's only fair."

"So that means that the other guys will see Anita."

"Oh yes. And maybe see you too because we don't know how comprehensive his spying was. Anybody could be on there, even Faith. He had the hots for her, so don't you think Hank would like to have a record of her screwing somebody?"

"I'm sure he would. So you and Mitch and Kali...everybody could be recorded and in that bag. But that doesn't mean that the others have to see all of it. You could just screen it all and sort it."

"I could, but I think it's only fair that the others get to watch them as well."

"So you're going to host a dirty movie party."

"You have such a way for putting a nasty spin on this."

"And you have a dirty mind...can I come too."

"Of course you can, like I said, maybe you'll be in the collection too."

"I'm just kidding; you go ahead and screen them. You are going to save them right?"

He smiled and said, "I probably will, yes."

"You are a pervert."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"So Anita will watch you and Kali in bed then."

"Oops."

"You better think this through stud. She could see you and me together too."

"Oops again."

"And you with Faith on stage."

"Oh, shit"

"Fools will go even where angels fear to tread. I just remembered a couple more things where you'd be in the action too. On stage for example, did Hank video that time too?"

"I don't know. Well one thing, I get to look at you sitting there naked as we fly down the road." Buck calmly turned on his cell phone and pointing it at her took her picture a couple of times as she smiled at him. Then the semi loomed in front of them. Without saying a thing he eased their speed a little higher and kept an eye on the oncoming traffic. It took a couple of minutes, but he saw his chance sped up and pulled along side of the semi and slowed until they were matching the speed of the truck. Brenda was just below the guy in the semi so she looked up and saw the driver staring at her nakedness and quickly said, "Buck, damn you, step on it."

Instead he took her picture and asked, "What's the matter, hon?"

"He's staring at me."

There was a car coming toward them but he asked, "Who, hon?"

"I'm going to kill you," and Buck stomped the accelerator and pulled ahead of the truck as he blew his air horns at them in appreciation. "I can't believe you did that."

"That was a lot of fun. Can you imagine if we were on the interstate? Damn all kinds of semis there."

She was smiling at him as she said, "Just for that, I'm getting dressed."

"Too bad, I'm sure we could find another truck before long."

"You didn't treat Kali like this."

"She went home alone."

Brenda surprised him by saying, "That's her loss," and just looked out through the side window.


Chapter Eighty Seven


"I won't go in, Buck," Brenda said as they pulled into Buck's driveway.

"Please come in at least for a minute."

"Buck, your wife is going to be all over you and won't appreciate an intruder."

"But you're going to come up in conversation, I can guarantee you. I want her to know what you look like and for her to see that you don't have horns."

"I just want more of your horn, how will she feel about that?"

"I'll find out later but please come in...please?"

"Okay, but I'll let her know this was your idea."

"Fair enough," Buck led the way dragging his bags behind him and unlocked the front door and they went in...and caught Anita in the nude waiting for Buck.

Anita just stared, and Buck wasn't doing much better, and Brenda felt embarrassed for Anita and couldn't decide if she should retreat, or turn her back...so she did neither. "Buck, damn you," finally came from Anita and that woke him up so he said, "Nita, what the hell..."

"What do you think?"

"I'll just leave now," Brenda said slowly retreating.

"No wait a minute, Brenda," said Buck. "Nita, this is Brenda."

"Oh my God Buck, let me put something on," and she raced to their bedroom with her breasts bouncing.

"Oh Buck, you so blew that one."

"But Brenda, I never thought..."

"Stop right there, and you'll be pretty accurate."

"Buck, damn it," Anita said as she emerged from the bedroom tying her robe.

"Anita, I'm Brenda, and I'm sorry about this screw up. But then we are dealing with Buck after all, and he hasn't exactly been thinking straight for the last day or so." That was a lie, but it was something for her to say and hopefully defuse the situation. "I'll just go and let you two..."

"That's okay, Brenda," Anita said. "Mr. Stud sort of blew the mood for the moment anyway."

"But hon," Buck said as he prepared to defend himself. "You never..."

"And you've never slept with another woman for a week either. I expected you to come in through the garage as usual."

"Sorry."

She smiled at her husband and said, "I can't wait to hear the whole story of how you left with Kali and a week later come home with Brenda."

"Didn't Kali tell you?"

"She didn't even come in. We shared a hug, she started to cry and left. Had I not talked to you I would have had to wonder if you were dead. Brenda would you like some iced tea or something stronger?"

"Iced tea would be great. That and the bathroom," Anita smiled and pointed her to the bathroom and went to the kitchen for the iced tea. When Brenda came out she said, "I'll drink this and go, because you two only have three or four hours before your guests will arrive."

Anita looked at Buck so he said, "She was there when I made the calls."

"Oh, at...early in the morning."

Brenda's cheeks flushed slightly as she smiled and waited for Buck to say something. "Yeah, we were getting ready to go see Grace and get some breakfast. Everybody told me to say hello to you by the way."

Brenda took a long taste of her tea and said, "Buck has my contact information so if you want to talk at some point that would be nice."

"My head has been spinning for a week, so I'm not thinking very clearly."

"I have to admire your courage and trust Anita, because there's no way in hell I would have done what you did."

"It all seemed okay at the time. I wasn't happy about it, but it needed to be done."

"Nita honey," Buck said, "I told Brenda that I wanted her to come in so you two could meet."

"Well, Brenda got to meet me at my finest that's for sure."

"I told Buck that was a bad idea, and it was, but at the same time I'm glad I got to meet you."

"Thank you. I'll have time to kill him later, so it's okay."

"Okay, I'm going home now." She gave Anita a warm hug and thanked her for the tea and the surprise welcome, kissed Buck warmly and then left.

Buck and Anita fell into each other's arms then and she allowed a few tears as they kissed and held each other. "Buck, I already know that even though we have a few hours before the others arrive that's not enough time to hear all of your stories."

"Want some of them now and some later?"

"I want some of you now and then some of you later. You can sneak a few stories in while they are all here."

"Race you to the bedroom." It felt so good to have his wife in his arms again, but he couldn't tell her that in so many words. Instead he told her more than once how he missed her and thought about her and then they made love. Nothing fancy and no records set, but it was good and it was a good place to start repairing any damages that might have occurred in those five or six days. That alone stopped him. All that he and Kali had done and shared and experienced, everything that came out of their looking around and talking to Max and Faith, all of that happened in five days. That just seemed impossible. Then he turned on his side and pulled her close to him and said, "I want to get a start on confessing and asking for your forgiveness."

"Buck there is no forgiveness needed. We both knew things were going to happen. I want to know yes, but leave the guilt and remorse out of it. Just get rid of those ideas. Whatever happened, happened. Right here and right now, is where we start over. We remove what happened in those few days and just go on from now on okay?"

"Okay."

"So, of course, you and Brenda made love."

"Yes we did."

"Last night."

"Yes, but that wasn't supposed to happen. She was consoling me after Kali left a note with Brenda for me before she left."

"So you and Kali really bonded then if it shook you that much."

"We did. That business of sleeping naked together was really off the charts crazy. That should have never happened."

"It wouldn't have mattered. Not knowing how it is in Discovery. Do you love her?"

"I told her I did. She knew I was coming home to you, but she told me she loved me so much and that's why she left the way she did. She didn't want to stand there crying and so forth. Of course, I'm sure she did anyway just as I did after Brenda gave me the note. I saved it so you can read it later if you want."

"I'll think about that one."

"Oh, and Brenda is a former resident of Discovery and a friend of Wendy's."

"That can't be good, at least for me."

"I think it would be a good idea for my tales to come out little by little so it's a little less overwhelming."

"But bottom line is, there are no more threat issues from Discovery."

"Not a one. All of them are eager for us to go see them again, especially Faith. She's eager to talk to you."

"And the boutiques?"

"Still there and I brought you a new top from there."

"And Kali tried things on and all of that?" "Yes she did, and she bought her share of things too. We even went to Jim and Delia's." They got up and Anita put herself back together so she would be ready for company, and he followed her out to the kitchen and helped her put dishes out for the pizza.