It's All About Faith Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One Hundred Two


The improving weather seemed to be encouraging people to get out more, because it wasn't long after Faith's visit that Carly stopped, and she and Anita visited while Buck spent his time at his computer. After a while, Anita and Carly went to the bedroom and closed the door. As soon as they were alone Carly asked, "Do you ever think about what we shared on stage that night?"

Anita didn't know if she wanted to get into that or not, but she admitted, "Yes I have. I can't decide if it was just the moment, the excitement of everybody watching us, the clamps tying us together just like Peggy said, or what it was. But I can't deny that something was getting to me."

"Have you tried clamps like that since that night?"

"No I haven't."

"I have, and they still hurt like hell, but I think that really did contribute to what we shared. That whole thing was so damn intense, that I didn't even feel that clamp very long."

"I didn't either." Anita's heart was speeding up, because she knew that Carly wanted to see if there was anything there after time had passed.

"The four of us sure shared some intense moments didn't we."

"We did. I just assumed that Gabe and I would end up making love in fact."

"That's what we thought too, but after watching you two with Mitch and Layla, it was easy to see you four had something very special going on."

"That was so intense it scared all four of us in fact." Then Carly slipped her top off and then her shorts went to the floor. Now Anita's heart was really racing as she slowly undressed as well. Nobody was making her do this, so why was she doing it? Why not just say sorry, I'm just not that way, and be done with it? Because she too had wondered if that feeling with Carly could ever be repeated. Carly put her hands on Anita's arms and gently pulled them together. They weren't hurrying as they felt their warmth against each other. Carly's thirty six B breasts felt firm against her chest and it surprised her that Carly's breast size would stick in her mind like that. Then they came together in a kiss, dainty and timid at first as they worked through their awkwardness. They almost feared that they might enjoy it, and yet they wanted to know, they needed to know. Anita had no desire to be bi sexual, but there was that little part of that had so enjoyed that experience.

"Anita, you okay?"

"I'm afraid, Carly."

"If we decide there's nothing there, then we'll quit, have a laugh and that will be that."

"But what if we find there is something there, then what?"

"If there is, then we'll sort it out. Just denying it's there won't make it so." They melted into another kiss and their nervousness and fear eased enough for their hands to slowly and tentatively explore each other. A hand on a butt, or a breast, as their kiss continued, and their tongues got acquainted. They would pull back just enough to look into each other's eyes, and then Anita would feel Carly's lips with the tip of her tongue. The more they kissed, the more they explored, both with their hands and their tongues. They weren't laughing. In fact, they weren't even smiling. Their hearts and minds were racing out of control. Carly explored Anita's breasts and took her nipples in her mouth as Anita's head went back.

"Nita, I'm going to the computer store," Buck called out.

Anita found her voice and said, "Okay hon, see you when you get back," and then went right back to Carly again. They moved to the bed then began exploring in earnest. Neither of them knew about making love to a woman. How far did they want to take their experiment? What if one of them made the other one climax? Then Anita remembered Layla's experience with Eva. Could she? Would she go that far with Carly? Eva had made oral love to Layla. She had eaten Layla's pussy. Could she really do that with Carly? Rather than try to think that through, her hand went between Carly's legs and Carly opened herself up by spreading her legs wide apart. They shared another long and very deep kiss as Carly's hand found Anita's pussy and her finger slipped between her lips to find her wetness. After gathering some of Anita's dew, she brought her hand up and put her fingers in her mouth, and for the first time tasted another woman. Then Anita did the same with Carly and slipped her wet fingers into her mouth. Warm moistness, it didn't taste bad at all. In fact, there was very little taste and she found the idea of doing that excited her. That made Anita kiss her hard, then and Carly responded eagerly as they resumed exploring each other longer and deeper. Carly's wet fingers came out and found Anita's clit, and touched that carefully, before slipping back inside of her.

Then it all changed. Anita kissed her way down Carly's body until she arrived where her fingers had been. She was within inches of Carly's pussy now, and she studied it before she used her tongue. It looked different than hers did somehow. Different inner lips for sure, and a more prominent clit, but not by a lot. Where Anita's lips were more puffy and pronounced, Carly's were smaller which drew more attention to her inner lips. Then her tongue touched and caressed first her right lips and then her left ones. Then her tongue slipped between them and slowly made it's way up until she came out at her clit where she lingered for just a second. Carly raised her hips slightly in appreciation and her hands went down to Anita's shoulders to encourage her to do more. As Carly's hips moved, Anita went to work on her pussy, diving deep into her and then easing up to suck on her clit, or slowly lick her clit and hood. Then she added a finger, and then two, as she continued to eat and tease and send waves of sensations all over Carly's body. With hands still on her shoulders and Carly's hips pumping up and down in encouragement, Anita went at it until Carly groaned softly and her legs moved closer to Anita. She was so very close now, so Anita introduced a third finger and licked and sucked more, and without even realizing it, a finger moved back and teased her anus. The build up from what Anita was doing and the fresh and more vigorous assault on her pussy, sent Carly flying and her legs clamped against Anita as her orgasm engulfed her.

Anita moved up and over Carly and as she settled down Anita kissed her softly. Carly put her arms around Anita and they kissed again as Carly continued to recover from her climax. "Oh Anita, that was so good."

She didn't know what to say. Was she glad it was good for her? Now what the hell would she do or say? She didn't have to do or say anything, because a minute later Carly went down on Anita and she lay there, and watched her friend dive between her legs and return the favor. They both had a lot to learn about woman to woman love, but they were doing pretty good. Anita closed her eyes and let herself get lost in the sensations that Carly was giving her. The idea that it was a woman doing that seemed to get lost on her for the moment, and she just let it happen. It wasn't long before Anita's legs closed against Carly as she too flew into an orgasm. Their experiment was over and it had been much more successful than either had expected, and for Anita at least, more even than she wanted. They quietly lay there and recovered before sitting up as Carly said, "Wow, I really didn't expect...well, I don't know what I expected."

"I can't decide how I feel about it, Carly."

"I understand." She tipped her head back and combed her fingers through her hair and then stood up and started to dress. "I'll leave you alone so you can think about it because that's what I need to do too." Anita dressed and followed her out and said goodbye. Just like that, she arrived they had sex and now she was gone. That didn't leave Anita feeling very good about herself. On top of her regret, she discovered there was a much more important issue to deal with when she went back toward the bedroom and discovered Buck was in the computer room.


Chapter One Hundred Three


Buck knew that Carly had left and he could hear Anita coming down the hall, but he focused on the monitor as though he was deep in thought about something. "Oh...you scared me; I thought you were out shopping, Buck."

"No, been here the whole time." He turned from the monitor and looked at his still naked wife and asked in an even tone, "Would you care to share with me how that all came about?" She was still standing there trying to sort it all out. She still was confused about what had happened between her and Carly, and now how was she going to explain it to Buck? "Nita, I stood there and watched you two with the door opened just a little. Of course you and Carly were a little too busy to notice that." Buck was fighting his own battles as well. As he watched them, his cock got hard and stayed that way until Carly had her orgasm and even beyond. He was mad about their deceit, but he was excited too. He also had to admit he hadn't given her time to come to him on her own to talk about their little tryst.

"Buck, I don't know what to say. I didn't know that's why Carly had come. Then she brought up what we had shared on the stage that night, and that was something we needed to talk about." Buck went over to her and put his arms around her and she held him close as she continued. "Then it just happened, and well I guess you saw all of that."

"You seemed to be very willing, Nita."

"I know. It was frightening and exciting all at the same time."

"Do you see that as having sex?"

"Buck, I haven't even had time to convince myself that all of that really happened. That Carly and I did those things with each other."

"Was that something new to Carly too?"

"She said it was and I believe her. We haven't been to discovery since last summer and it still invades our lives." Buck was all primed to be upset with her and to remind her that she and Carly had just had sex thinking they were hiding it from him. That was deceitful and it hurt him and that's the point he wanted to make, but he decided that should wait. Nita needed time to work through the experience, and he had to work through if he would mind if she did that again...as long as he could watch of course. Of course over the last year he'd been anything but faithful to her.

"Hon, we're going over to Mitch and Layla's later, do you still want to go?"

"Yes of course I do, we haven't seen them in almost two weeks."

"You and Carly were very sexy...and very turned on."

"It all happened so fast and then she just got dressed and left like she was there by appointment and her time was up."

"She probably had her own issues to deal with."

"But she came with the intention of having something happen."

"Maybe she never thought you two would take it that far."

She smiled and asked him, "Are you defending her now?"

"Well she does look good when she's naked. No, I'm not defending her, hon, I'm just trying to give her the benefit of doubt."

"Well Discovery sure has provided us with a lot of excitement. We haven't been there in seven or eight months and it still pops into our lives. It's been amazing, but it's been a lot of work dealing with it too.... work, and, hurt, and love, and excitement, all from one little anonymous village in the middle of nowhere."

All of what had just happened was still fresh in their minds when they got an e- mail from Faith. "Hope you two are well and have rested up over the winter because I have something to share and this message is going to all of your friends that were part of your heroic efforts last fall. We are planning a huge celebration in June and the exact date will be announced very soon. You must plan on joining us because we will be handing out the keys to the new homes, and we will be opening the new stores all the same day. There will be a small show at the new Playhouse Friday night and then a parade around the new village square Saturday afternoon. New shops, and Wendy promises new merchandise and Peggy promises fun at the show. Of course, Jim and Delia will have some surprises to add to the festivities. There will never be another celebration in Discovery that will match this one, and perhaps not anywhere else in the country either. The exact dates and details will be available in just a few days, but keep June open so you can join us. After all, it's because of you and your friends that we've spent millions of dollars for this project and created a whole new village. Your apartment is ready and waiting for you. Love to you both, Faith."

Anita looked at Buck and simply said, "We have to go."

"Are we ready for that? Brenda will be there and almost certainly Kali will be there."

"If she is, she'll share the apartment with us."

"Maybe this isn't a good idea then."

"Are you afraid of her, Buck?"

"Of course not, but...it could be a little awkward and I don't want you to..."

"Don't worry about me, I'll be okay. I'm sure Gabe and Carly will be at the apartment too."

"That would mean Kali would be the odd person."

"I'll talk to her and see what she thinks, but she should be there because she played a big part in that whole drama."

"Then I'll leave it up to you, honey, now what about you and Carly?"

"No."

"Just like that, no?"

"Buck, we don't need anything more to complicate our lives. As you saw we got along great, but that's where it stops."

"Well that e-mail means we'll have a lot to talk about when we go over to Mitch and Layla's." It had been quite awhile since they had traded partners, but as soon as they were at Mitch and Layla's they did just that.

Layla had been thinking about the celebration and as soon as she had her arms around Buck she asked him, "How would you feel about you and me sharing a bed while we're there?"

"Trade for the weekend?"

"Yes, totally trade right from here and until we get home Sunday."

"I'd love it, but will Mitch go along with it?"

"He didn't hesitate, and he's asking Anita, if he hasn't already."

"This really will be a celebration to remember then and I can't wait."

"Next month, honey."

Buck and Layla were undressed and kissing when Anita said, "Buck?"

Without taking his eyes off of Layla asked, "Where are you, honey?"

"Over here under Mitch and...oh God Mitch, you were supposed to wait a minute." Buck and Layla went over to them and as Mitch slowly slid in and out of Anita, Buck knelt down on the floor close to her and kissed her. Anita's eyes closed for a second then she managed to say, "I told Mitch yes."

"That you'll marry him?" Buck was kidding but her eyes locked onto him for a second just as Mitch changed his movements. "God Mitch, oh honey, Mitch has his cock inside of me."

"I know and I can see you like it a lot."

"I love it. Kiss me again, baby," and he did. "I love Mitch, honey."

"I know you do, and he loves you. I can see his cock go in and out of you and his cock is shining with your juices." Then Buck put his hand between them and wet his fingers on Mitch's cock and put it to her lips and said, "From his cock to your lips love." Her eyes closed again and her hands went to Mitch's arms. Buck moved over a little and Layla lay on the carpet next to Anita. A minute later Buck was slowly fucking Layla as she found Anita's hand and held onto it. Layla and Anita's eyes connected as their surrogate husbands continued to fuck them, and the women continued to stay connected. The men continued to slide in and out of their lovers, not feverishly, but a steady speed and the two men almost matched each other stroke for stroke. Even Buck and Mitch looked at each other and smiled as they pushed and pulled. Mitch looked over and saw Buck's cock going into his wife and Buck had watched Mitch's cock as well. They didn't want to rush and have it over. The four of them were so much alike they didn't have to talk about the details of what they wanted.

Anita turned over and got on her knees so Mitch could take her from behind, but she also moved closer to Layla until she was able to kiss her as Mitch entered her again. "Layla, Mitch is inside of me again. He's fucking me from behind." Anita's breasts were hanging down and Layla's right hand went to them as she said, "Buck is fucking me too and he's so good. I love to feel him inside of me."

"Nita, honey," Buck said, "Touch Layla and feel my cock going into her. Feel your husband's cock all wet with her honey." She had to move and that disrupted Mitch's motions, but they were soon back at it, and Anita found Layla's pussy and took her time touching Layla and then Buck's cock. Then a minute later, she brought her hand up to her lips, and as Layla watched she put her fingers into her own mouth. Mitch started pushing into Anita faster, and Buck matched move for move and all four of them were on their way to their ultimate goal. It wasn't spoken, or expected, but right at her orgasm Anita kissed Layla, and they stayed together until Layla joined her and Buck hammered into her hard and fast until he stopped and filled Layla's pussy with his contribution.

Their orgasm had halted the kiss, but a moment later they resumed and shared a long and warm kiss. As Anita pulled back a little, Layla softly told her, "You're husband's spunk is sneaking out of me."

Anita looked between her legs and said, "Mitch's is running down my leg to your carpet." Layla touched Anita's inner thigh and then tasted her husband's cum, and that moved Anita to get between Layla's legs and use her fingers on Layla's pussy to retrieve some of Buck's offering and then put it to Layla's lips.

Then Layla whispered, "I love you, Nita."

"I love you too, and I wouldn't change or trade our lives for anything."

"I wouldn't either."


Chapter One Hundred Four


June did finally arrive, and bright and early Friday morning, the foursome left Scranton and headed toward Discovery. Toward what Faith was calling the ultimate celebration, with Mitch and Anita in the back, and Layla and Buck in the front. Their big weekend long swap had begun. As they neared the Village, changes were evident immediately. The old Discovery sign now had an arrow pointing to the left and straight ahead was nothing but warehouses down one side. The old quaint small town no longer existed. They turned left and then right and saw the new village square covered in sweet green grass and dotted with trees at least a dozen feet tall. Diagonal parking went around the perimeter and helium filled balloons were tied all over and people were everywhere. They pictured the drawing and knew approximately where their apartment would be, so they parked and sat there for a minute at a loss for words.

Layla finally said, "The architects have done a great job of making the buildings look like they're from the forties. The place is immaculate and friendly looking."

"But it isn't Discovery," Anita finished.

"That's right. I guess it's a matter of adjusting is all, but I'm sure this has been pretty hard for the residents that loved the old town so much."

"I'll just bet it was."

"Well," Buck said, "I'd guess our apartment entrance is that alcove next to the gift shop." Then they saw the welcome sign hung across the alcove, so they unloaded the car and found their way to their new accommodations. Buck led the way up the stairs and to the right to their door and found it open just as Faith had said it would be. He went in first and there stood Kali, and they stared at each other with Buck blocking the way for the others. Layla gave him a gentle push and they all piled in as Buck said, "Hi skinny," and they walked into each other's arms as the others stopped and watched. Kali had tears in her eyes as she looked up at him and said, "Now damn it, let's not get into the skinny thing, okay?"

"And after that long speech I gave you about desserts. I'll bet you've hardly had any since then." Then he whispered, "It's so damn good to see you again." She just held onto him and pressed the side of her face into his chest. Anita tried to ignore them as she looked around the apartment and Layla went over to her.