It's All About Faith Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Mitch this is so wrong, so...but God it feels so good. I don't know how much I can take of this teasing."

"Does my cock feel good in your hand?"

"Yes, it's so hard."

"I want to make love to you, Adriana." She stopped but she still held him and he was still teasing her between her legs.

"But...I really shouldn't Mitch."

"Have you been with another man since you've been married?"

"No, of course not."

"But you've had chances and you've wanted to."

"Yes."

"I want you Adriana, today...right now."

"But...we're out..."

"Have you ever made love in the grass and in the open air?"

"No."

"It's fantastic...the best, and to let others watch is like no other experience."

"Oh my God, that's right..., my husband would...I mean Rod..."

"Where is he right now as I have my fingers inside of you and you're holding my cock?"

"I don't even know..." and she looked around for the first time. Buck had his woman naked now as did Doug...and then she saw him with Anita.

"He's with your wife...or...whoever."

"So he's being well cared for," and he led her from the pool. Mitch found one of Faith's fancy lounges and pulled the cushion from that and tossed it on the ground.

"Look at us...at me, outside and naked and with somebody I hardly know. I can't believe...oh God, Faith and Nicole are watching us."

"Then let's give them something to look at honey." He helped her down to the pad and moved over her. "Take my cock in your hand now and guide me into you. Let them watch as we make love, as my cock disappears inside of you." She was all his now, or rather they belonged to each other for whatever time they needed to satisfy themselves and each other. Mitch lowered himself about halfway and then withdrew and then moved into her again. "Can you see your husband, Adriana?"

"Yes."

"Look at him as you feel my cock move inside of you. Let him watch us as we fuck and I give you my seed. I want him to watch you as you climax and hope for more." His soft voice worked on her as she watched her husband touch and tease Anita. They were still standing there and she was on her back looking up at Mitch.

"I can't believe this, "I'm full of your cock now and I love it. Don't stop please Mitch." She tried to say more but Mitch was increasing his movements and her hands were holding onto his arms, "oh my God, Rod just looked over here. He sees us making love."

"He sees us fucking, honey. Tell me we're fucking."

"Damn it, yes, we're fucking...you're fucking me so deep and so...so fucking fast." She was really going now and she started to spit out whole strings of words that he'd never heard before from a woman. "Fuck me, Mitch. Fuck my cunt hard, honey. Oh God, I want to cum for you. Damn it, Rod is still watching us baby, shoot all over me so he can see that. Then her first orgasm hit and he all but stopped and waited until she came down enough that he could increase his speed again. Her cursing was over but she still wanted all of him she could get.

"I'm getting close now, baby. Your pussy is so hot and so tight, I love being inside of you." He really wanted to see her have a second climax, but now he was far enough gone that he didn't think that was going to happen. At the last second he said, "Oh shit, here it comes and he shot into her twice before letting it fly all over her belly. Adriana jumped into a second smaller climax and they rode the wave together. He lowered himself onto her then and they kissed hard and deep as their euphoria took time to ease back.

Mitch was still breathing hard but he was quickly recovering and they looked at each other and smiled. "Damn it Mitch, look at what you did."

"What we did, darlin". Damn you feel good and if you hadn't drained me we could go again.

"And to think I came very close to telling you to stop."

"I'm so glad you didn't do that. So what do you think of making love outdoors?"

"I love it. I wish it was the middle of the day and we could feel the hot sun on us and let everybody watch us."

"Come over to the village tomorrow then."

"Mitch, are you serious? I mean here is one thing, but there with all of those naked people."

"Just think, everybody will be the same as us."

"We were going to come over to the village, but not naked."

"I think you should, or at the very least get naked over there, but I think you'd love the ride over there if you left your clothes here."

"Rod would never go along with that."

"Well, we'll be there until after lunch sometime."

"So if we go to the village, you'll...oh you'll be with somebody else by then."

"Not necessarily. Let's see, how can I lure you into my trap? Okay, this is how we'll do it. You arrive dressed and come to our apartment. Okay so far?"

"Wait, so we'll just jump into your bed and make love?"

"Oh no, that's far too conventional. Then it's your choice to stay dressed or strip before we explore the village square."

"I can't just go strolling naked. My God, this is the first time...well, the first time for so many things. Okay, I'll admit that all of us had hopes that we'd break out of our old ways, but...I imagined...you know, a touch here, or a feel there kind of thing, maybe kisses and suggestive comments."

"Well Rod doesn't seem to mind because he hasn't even been over to see if you're okay."

"He and Anita seem to be pretty busy now."

"You don't mind that he's screwing Anita?"

"How can I after what we just did?"

"Okay, so back to my proposal. A small intimate wedding where..."

"What?"

"Just teasing, okay, come to the apartment and then you and I will go to the boutiques where I'll buy you a present."

"Just like that?"

"Sure. Of course you'll have to try the present on."

"So just like that you're going to buy me something."

"If you'll allow me to."

"What about Anita and Layla?"

"They can come along if they want to I guess."

"This is just so unbelievable."

"I couldn't agree more. I'll talk to Faith right now and see about getting you over there."

"Okay, but she's...oh my God, she and Rona are...they're making love."

"Oh, okay. Well, help yourself to (a) munchies and I'll be right back."

Mitch paused long enough to look around and watched Anita and Rod for a second and then saw Buck with one of the other women and Doug and Kali each with somebody else. Once they were naked and Mitch and Adriana had started, it seemed to inspire everybody else.

Mitch went over to talk to Faith, but her face was between Rona's thighs and Rona was looking up at Mitch and his half erection. "Hi Rona, I'm Mitch." Rona was well on her way just from what Faith was doing to her so Mitch knelt down and kissed Rona and let his hand roam over her breasts. That must have felt good to her, because she pulled him down so she could kiss him again.

Mitch couldn't help but smile when she whispered, "I've never done this before." It struck him funny that she would even worry about that by then.

"Oh hi Mitch, are you here to take over?"

"I was here to talk to you about something, but I'd be happy to try with what I have left."

"Be my guest and they traded places. Mitch got between Rona's legs and Faith took over kissing Rona and caressing her tits. When Mitch's cock slid into her, Rona's legs opened a little more and he did what he could for them. There was no way he could cum again, but that wouldn't matter to Rona. It was only a minute later when Rona was overtaken by an intense orgasm. Mitch was shot, but he put on a good front and sat up smiling. Rona finally sat up and smiled at him and Faith. "Thank you."

"Thank you, sorry I didn't realize sooner that you two were over here," he lied. "So Faith, were you and the others planning to come over to the village?"

"Yes we were in fact."

"Great. I tried to get Adriana to come over naked but she won't do that. So I made her a deal. Come to our apartment and I'll take her shopping and buy her a token of my friendship."

Faith smiled and said, "That would be great. Let's say we're over there at ten."

"Perfect," and he went over and kissed Adriana and said he'd see her tomorrow and then on to where Anita and Layla had just gathered, then Kali, and finally, Buck, and Doug, and Carly. Let's go home and rest kids, big day coming tomorrow."


Chapter One Hundred Twenty

They weren't even to the road when Buck said, "Okay boys and girls, don't look now but we were used. I don't understand the whereas and whys, but that was very nicely orchestrated. Her guests got to have a new experience, we screwed, and were screwed by new people, and Faith came out looking like one hell of a host, or whatever the hell she saw her role as being."

"Layla said, "I agree, but what did she really gain by that other than the host thing?"

"Of course they will tell her how well or wild that was or whatever, so she'll have that moment of glory but other than that I don't know. I just know we were played like fishes with hooks in our mouths.

Mitch added to the issue by saying, "They're coming over to the village tomorrow morning too. I sort of promised Adriana that we'd go shopping."

"Why did you do that," Anita asked.

"She was so hesitant to get naked in the beginning and then when I told her she should drive over naked she said no. So I said okay get naked after they arrive and she said she couldn't just do that."

"So you're going to buy her something and she'll try it on and be naked in the store and so forth."

"Right."

"And we talk about Faith being devious. I suppose you're going to want to make love to her again."

"I'm going to try to do that in the courtyard."

"Oh right, good luck lover."

"If I lose so what, I'll still have fun trying."

"All of us are going to be so damn bored when we go home."

"Well, I for one am going to be damn tired by the time we go home." Kali had been pretty quiet until she said, "I can't say that I'm very pleased about being used. She could have just explained her situation to us and we probably would have agreed to help her do whatever the hell she is up to." She's being deceitful when it isn't even necessary, like she enjoys the game."

"Maybe that's it, she does enjoy the game. Well after tomorrow, it won't matter either way."

Carly said, "I wonder what Max would say if he was alive now. Also, why do I keep getting the feeling that she went well beyond what Max had intended? I know most of this is all for her entertainment, but she also has to make a profit or despite how rich she still is after all of this spending, this could end up destroying her."

Doug was looking out as he said, "I'll tell all of you one thing, but you never heard it from me. She spent well beyond what Max had intended. His whole strategy was to make the village private and safe from prying eyes. As it was, the place was paying for itself. Not much profit, but they were doing okay. Now she must make more of a profit or like you said, she will lose her ass. Also, she had to fight with the county tooth and nail to get that three mile road cut through for the warehouse semis, can you imagine what that cost her? I don't even want to know."

"But now they do handle more freight in and out right?"

"Oh sure they do. I'm not privy to the numbers, but they move a lot of merchandise."

As soon as they were back at the apartment, they washed up and dropped onto their beds. Layla was on her back and looking up at the ceiling when she said, "I'll be ready to go home tomorrow. I'm tired and frustrated. Nita and I traded spouses for this weekend, but that hasn't meant much because we've been so busy and tired Buck and I have hardly had anytime to ourselves."

"I agree," Anita said. "Let's keep the swap going for another week at least."

"Agreed. Guys, any comments?"

Mitch said, "We're good with that, right Buck?"

"We're good with that."

Layla sat up and said, "Carly?"

"I'm here."

"Come over here would you?" Carly went over and sat on the side of their bed and Layla told her, "Sleep with Buck tonight would you?"

"I will not, you just said you two haven't had time together."

"We haven't had sex together. We've been together a lot but we haven't made love. Now I'm too tired for that, and I'll be lucky to be awake ten minutes from now, so I won't know the difference. If you two can find what it takes to dance, more power to you. If not, then just hug or snuggle or argue, whatever you want to do. I get to have him for the next seven days so it's easy for me to be magnanimous right now."

"But Layla..."

"Just get in bed okay?" She got up and as she reached Carly's bed she said, "Night everybody, see you for breakfast."

Carly felt a little awkward sliding in next to Buck, but she did and they fell into a gentle embrace. "Buck, I feel a little like a charity case right now."

"Well, you aren't that by any means. Layla just feels like you're being left out of everything."

"This whole thing has been a couples sport by default. All of you have been supportive and I have nothing but good things to say about all of you."

"I don't know the story between you and Gabe but I hope you can work it out. But I'll tell you this. If you can't work it out, you will still always be a part of our inner circle and our very good friend. I'm so impressed by how strong you've been all weekend. Had it been me, I'm afraid I would have been looking for a way out of here."

"You know Buck I did consider that, but I'm so glad I didn't take that route. I've had fun and shared some awesome experiences with all of you and with others. I've been running around naked and loved every second of that. And look at me right now, I'm in bed with you and even with Layla's blessings. Life could be a whole lot worse than that."

"So you'll forgive me if I'm not up to proving my love?"

"Yes you're forgiven." She kissed him and then turning her back to him she moved back toward him as his arm went over her and they whispered goodnight to each other.

It was somewhere about three in the morning when Carly stirred and Buck felt her pull his hand up to her breasts. He responded by gently moving his hand and caressed a breast and found her nipple to tease. She rolled onto her back and whispered, "You're supposed to be asleep."

"So are you."

"Are you trying to start something or were you just teasing me?"

"I was kind of trying to start something."

"This might affect your performance with what's her name tomorrow."

"Oh darn."

Carly turned to face him and said, "If I find out this is an affair of sympathy, I'll never speak to you again."

"That sounds reasonable, now be quiet or we'll wake the others. I know, want to go to the courtyard?"

"Now? It's way past dark thirty now."

"Sounds kind of exciting to me."

"Let's go." They snuck out and didn't even latch the door behind them. Once they were down the stairs they put their arms around each other and kissed. "It's kind of chilly out here."

"It's fine as long as we keep moving."

"That's exactly what we were planning right?"

"That's right." They walked toward the square where they would find one of the mats and as they walked Carly said, "Thank you Buck."

"No need to thank me, I've wanted you for some time. It's just that so much has been going on."

"Do you really love Anita and Layla?"

"I really do and..."

"Don't you dare say you love me because we both know better."

"Okay, I'll admit to really, really, really liking you then."

"You're just horny."

"I'm really not. I just felt like I wanted us to be close. To kiss and share."

"Now stop that." They walked right past the first pad and kept going walking hand in hand.

"Carly, do you have any idea what to expect to find at home?"

"I really don't, Buck. I just know that I'm not going to bust my ass to patch things up this time. I'm comfortable with who I am and how I live. He can't seem to decide who he is, where he wants to be or how he wants to live. It's like I was waking up to a different person every morning. Hell, my life is more stable sharing with all of you that it was with him."

"You had an idea that the Friday night thing was going to get to him."

"I had a feeling that it could, but I really didn't know. He was fine as we left home, but then Friday evening he started acting differently so that's when I knew things might not go smoothly."

"So you decided, screw him, he knew what all of us were there for."

"That's right. He knows me and how I am. I haven't changed and I'm not about to." He slipped his arm around her waist and she leaned into him as they continued their lap around the square without feeling the cold. Her left arm went around him and as her hand touched his butt she said, "I think you have the sexiest buns."

"Thanks I'm glad you like them. Of course they aren't nearly as sexy as yours."

"Depends on your point of view."

"Well, I know Anita liked yours that day in our bedroom."

She stopped and said, "She told you about that?"

"I watched you two."

"Buck, I didn't mean for that to happen that way."

"Nita explained it to me, Carly."

"I'm sorry if I hurt either of you."

"It's funny, because as I watched you two I got so damn turned on, I could hardly breathe. Then I got mad because I felt like she was cheating on me. Then I saw how mixed up she was and felt sorry for her. I never have really sorted that out. It really was good for both of you though, wasn't it."

"It was frightening and awesome and confusing."

"Have you been with her or any other woman since then?"

"No. Does she ever mention it?"

"Not now. At first she brought it up every so often because she was like you, trying to sort it all out. She doesn't want to be thought of as bi sexual for some reason and I think that interferes with her thinking."

"What are your thoughts?"

"I'm a little mixed up too. I loved watching you two together, but I still feel that if you two were to get together on your own it would be like cheating because I'd be left out of everything."

"You'd feel jealous of us?"

"I think so. Let's say you and I were married and I feel a little horny. But instead of coming to you I go to some guy or another woman."

"Well another woman behind my back would fire up one hell of an argument. Another guy...I just don't know. I'd still be replaced by somebody else so I see your point. So what we're saying is a lot of things would be okay as long as we share them or don't do things behind each other's back."

"That's about it."

"So if we were to stop and make love on one of those mats we'd be going behind Layla's back."

"Not this time because she gave us her blessing remember?"

"She's a very good friend."

"She's one hell of a woman."

"Good in bed?"

"Very."

"Maybe we should find out if I'm nearly as good as she is."

"Maybe we should," and they dropped onto the next pad they came to. "Damn that's cold."

"I'll get your mind off of that honey," and with him on her they kept each other busy and were immune to the cold. Even as they lay there kissing and complimenting each other they cool night wasn't a deterrent for them. "Buck, I still like your buns better than mine."

"Okay, but I like yours best so I'm going to keep a close eye on them."

"I'll do what I can to make that easier for you then. We're going to be pretty tired tomorrow."

"I don't care, what do you think of that?"

"I almost think...I do think I'm glad Gabe went home Friday night."

"I know one thing. I wish I had it in me to make love to you again."

"Maybe we'll get one more chance before we go home."

"I'd like that."

"Would you walk me home mister?"

"I'll carry you home if you want me to."

"Thanks but I want us to walk slow and talk."


Chapter One Hundred Twenty One

The bright morning light was streaming in the bedroom window when Carly woke and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and checked her watch and then looked at Buck lying next to her. She bent down and kissed his cheek, waited a second and kissed it again and whispered, "Wake up lover."