It's All About Faith Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, but I'll give it to Mitch too, and then he and I can talk about it. But on the surface, this sounds like one hell of an opportunity."

"So much so, that I want to get started on doing what you're doing across the road from here like I'd mentioned before. I'll make mine in a different price range, so we aren't competing with each other very much. You'll also want to be in contact with Mark, and a man named Pete Winters at the resort, because you might be able to work something out with them to serve as an enticement to other buyers. Oh, and there's a...Sara...um...Sara Fields there, and be sure to get her involved. She's the head of public relations for Rolling Hills, the whole resort. Good person to be on a first name basis with.

Buck's mind was working fast now. "So using those thoughts, we could look into Florida too. There's a lot of money down there. When it's too hot there, they can escape the heat by coming up here for the summer."

"Yes, oh Buck honey, I think we're on to something. Maybe we can work together so we can offer both kinds of environment: Clothing optional and conventional. Well much like what you're already talking about doing, but on a bigger scale."

"I could add our ten acres," Mitch said.

"Yes, great. Okay, how would everybody feel about a partnership? Mitch, you with your ten acres, and the association, and your apartment development, Buck, you and your twenty acres, and me, somewhat less handy, but still viable, and I have more land than we'd ever need."

Layla was smiling through the whole conversation until she said, "So with all of that, the village of Comstock could return bigger and better."

"Without a doubt, Layla."

Buck looked at Kali and said, "Honey, how would you feel about living up here in one of the new homes?"

"Full time?"

"Yes, full time. I'll hire a manager for the plumbing business, open a shop in Renovo, and use our company to do all of the plumbing for the homes yet to be built." She smiled at him and asked him, "When can our new home be done?"

Then Buck looked at Carly and asked her, "How would you feel about working for me as my assistant, and live in the cottage where Wendy used to live?"

Carly was smiling and showing tears at the same time she was nodding her head yes.


The End.