It's All About Me

Story Info
She loves it when her sub watches her with other men.
5.2k words
3.71
46.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about my submissive watching me fuck a strong black man turns me on. And what turns me on even more is to have his ass eat up all remnants of what that strong black man leaves behind after I have milked his massive Mandingo dick. I know in order for that to be cuckolding..true cuckolding, I would have to be married..but since I am not married..hell, truth be told, I don't even have a man..but that's a whole nuther story...lol ..But this is something different. Voyeurism is the act of one watching the sexual act and not participating...so I figured this is something in between.

I had a wonderful weekend in Detroit, under the circumstances, and while I was at the funeral..I had met a really good looking cop..I'll name Tony...just in case I get published one day..and his ass won't get blasted on Nancy Grace or some ole fucked up CNN show...lol. So Tony was sitting in the lead car in front of the car that held my aunt and the family limos that my family was piling in. While standing next to the hearse vehicle holding the flowers that was in front of the church earlier...he stepped out of the black and white police car. He smiled. I smiled back. He then winked. I licked my lips. He smiled.

The funeral director took the spray of flowers from my arms and I approached the 6'5 massive black uniformed officer.

Me: Hi baby.

Him: Sorry about your lose.

Me: Thank you.

Him: Hello to you also.

Me: So can I ride with you to the cemetery?

Him: Are you serious?

Me: Of course I am serious.

Him: I like your accent.

Me: Is that a yes, if I talk all the way?

He placed his hands on his holster, threw his head back and a rumble of laughter emerged from his guts. I smiled. He smiled back. I winked. He licked his lips. I smiled and turned and walked away.

When I got to the second family limo..the one I was assigned to.. my cousin and his wife were talking to another officer. He wasn't as cuter as tall as the first one..but in the dark, his ass was fuckable..lol.

My cousin turned and introduced the shorter cop to me as a long time family friend. I said, "Two cops..a fantasy!!" My cousin laughed and told him, "This is my Dominatrix cousin Dirty". Shortie smiled, "A true Dominate, huh?"

Me: So you do know what that means?

Him: Yes ma'am, I am afraid I do.

Me: There is nothing to be afraid of.

My Cousin: I can't even stand here and listen to this shyt...AND I don't want my wife getting any ideals.

Me: You too late cuz..I have already put some bugs in her ears.

My cousin's wife laughed as he grabbed her hand and held it up for her to get in the limo. We all laughed.

Shortie: So I see you have met my partner.

Me: You see a lot don't you baby?? And yes, I have a date tonight with him and you.

Shortie: Is that right?

Me: Yes, it is. And at the same time.

I looked down at his dick and licked my lips and smiled. He smiled. I winked.

Shortie: What time are "we" picking you up?

Me: Give me your phone.

Shortie: Yes Ma'am.

He removed his phone from its holder and handed it to me. The driver smiled. I winked. Shorite licked his lips. I got in the limo. The driver closed the door. He stood looking in the dark window until the driver got to his place in the front seat. He walked away towards his car.

On the ride to the cemetery, my cousin's wife asks me a thousand questions. It was funny because she was trying to whisper..and it made it seem that much louder...lol. The first question was, are you going out with both of them for real? Yes, I told her. What are you going to do with two men? Was her next. Everything and anything I want to do with them. Like what? Was her third. I was keeping my ears to her and my eyes on the limo driver that was keeping an eye on me more than he was paying attention to the damn road. Grinning like a fuckin chess cat. I was sitting there thinking up of another fantasy with a limo driver..lol. I put my name and number in shortie's phone. MISTRESS DIRTY.

This went on until we came to a stop in the line of cars at the cemetery.

My pussy was so wet that it had soaked through my thongs and I could feel the moister on my inner thigh..with just the ideals of what my upcoming evening date was going to consist of. Everyone piled out of the limo..faster than they had loaded up at the church....and I was glad..that gave me a chance to remove the pasted thongs out from under my dress. The driver stood by and watched as they hit the gravel and I stepped out of them.

Him: You need any help ma'am?

Me: No thank you..I am much better now.

I grabbed the cell phone and walked towards the dirt mount that my family was standing next to. As I turned, I seen the driver bend over and put the thongs in his pocket. I smiled. He smiled. I winked. He licked his lips.

Tony and Shortie watched. I smiled again. My cousin's wife smiled as I stood next to her.

"This concludes the service" the funeral director announced. Each member of my family took a rose off the caskets spray. I walked towards the policemen instead. I don't like flowers and especially off a casket. I never could understand that tradition anyway. What in the hell were you going to do with it? Put it in a bible? In a glass case? What?? They are fuckin cut flowers off a dead person's casket. They will be dead sooner than the body in the casket!! Or...left in the limo..lol. Morbid I say.

Tony was the first to speak.

Him: So we have a date tonight Ma'am.

Me: Yes baby..WE do.

Him: You think you can handle both of us?

Me: I know you can come better than that to me and you have had enough time to come up with a better line than that baby.

Shortie laughed.

Me: So I see you like to watch.

Shortie: yes, ma'am.

Me: So big baby...do you have any problems with your partner watching?

Him: No, I damn sure don't.

Me: Well..good, because thats all his little ass is good for... watching and cleaning up our mess!!

Neither one said shyt. I smiled and handed shortie his cell phone.

Me: You both will call me Mistress Dirty.

I didn't say anything else. I walked away.

As I approached the limo. The driver was standing holding the door watching me leave the two. I smile. He smiled. I winked. He licked his lips.

Me: Did you get your tip?

Driver: A nice tip indeed ma'am.

Me: Good.

I entered the limo and sat in the reserved seat next to my cousin's wife.

Her: What tip?

Me: My thongs.

Her: Are you serious?

I smiled.

Her: And your date tonight?

Me: Yes? What about it?

Her: Are you going out with them?

Me: Of course.

Her: What did they say?

Me: Nothing. What do you think they should have said?

Her: I don't know.

Me: They know my name..thats enough.

She smiled. I smiled. The driver licked his lips.

As we pulled back in front of the church..my cell phone rung. I smiled.

Shortie: What time do you want to be picked up Mistress Dirty?

Me: 8pm.

Shortie: What hotel?

Me: Extended Stay on 13 Mile and Little Mack.

Shortie: Yes, Ma'am.

Me: Where is big baby?

Shortie: Right here.

Me: Let me speak to him.

Shortie: Yes Ma'am.

A brief silence break. I smiled.

Him: Hello?

Me: Have you thought of anything better to say to me big baby?

Him: Yes

Me: Let me hear it then.

Him: I can't wait to taste you Mistress Dirty.

Me:And?

Him: Feel inside of those thick thighs of yours without any underwear on.

Me: Are you jealous that my driver got them instead of you?

Him: Yes

Me: Yes?

Him: Yes Ma'am.

Me: Have you done anything to deserve them?

Him: No Ma'am...not YET.

Me: Now that's what I like to hear..DETERMINATION. So are you determined?

Him: Very much.

Me: Good. I will see your determined ass this evening at 8.

Him Yes Ma'am..I can't wait.

Me: I am sure.

I hung up. I smiled. My cousin's wife smiled. The driver licked his lips. And my pussy throbbed.

The church fed the family and we gathered once again at the limo for the ride back to my cousin's house where I had parked the truck. It was still early enough for my cousin's wife to take me out shopping to find the perfect outfit for the evening. So I suggested to her that I need to run out to pick up a few things before my "date". My cousin heard me ask her..and he said, I am going too. I smiled at her. She didn't.

Me: Girl..smile....you might get lucky tonight!!

Cuz: That's why I aint letting her go alone with you!! You have been in her ear all day..I am afraid of what you have filled her head with.

Me: It's to YOUR benefit that we go alone.

Cuz: Dirty...don't get fucked up.

Me: All your ass has to worry about is getting FUCKED..now shut the fuck up and give her your credit card!!

He grumbled something while going through his wallet pulling out the discover card..lol.

I smiled. Wife smiled. He licked his lips. And we were off shopping..alone!!

She took me to Fredrick's of Hollywood and we were like kids in a candy store. Our arms were piled up with sexy items. We both headed to the dressing room to try on our findings. And after about a hour..we both had our erotic outfits for the evening.

She chose a black teddy with garters and sheer stockings with a cute black bow at the top of them. I picked out a see thru white satin and lace gown with white fishnet stockings and crochless panties and a pair of 7 inch white patent pumps to finish off the look I was going for..lol. My cousin's wife paid for everything..or I guess I should say..my cousin did..lol

Then we stopped at the adult book/peep show store. And once again..candy store for us. I went straight for the bondage gear..with the wife on my heels..lol. And like in the limo..she bent my ears back with questions.

How this??..What that??..Can I??..Should I??..Could I??...lol And I tried to answer every last single question she had..and then added a few more kibbles to the food I was feeding her. We both came out of the toy store with two black bags each. In my bags were..another strap on and a 7 inch glass dildo..a leather paddle..black cotton ropes...nipple clamps...a blind fold.. and a silver bullet..of course!!

She dropped me off at the hotel so that I could get prepared.

At exactly ten minutes till 8 my cell phone rang. I was still putting on my makeup when Prince's Kiss sang out. I looked at the name.."watcher"..popped up. I smiled and hit the mute button. He was early...clearly over excited!!

Eight minutes later Prince sang out again. Kiss. I smiled. I grabbed my bags and walked to the hotel lobby. And they both looked up when they heard....you don't have to be rich, to rule my world..you don't have to be cool.....I smiled. They smiled. I licked my lips. And no one blinked or winked.

I had already made reservations for a suite in my hotel. King size bed and Jacuzzi room. I handed shortie my bags and told big baby to pay for the room.

Him: Here?

Me: Where else?

Him: I am sorry, I just didn't know..

I cut him off with one look. He didn't say another word. He just walked over to the counter and ask for a room. The attendant ask..under what name sir? Mistress Dirty? he ask...looking back at me with unsure eyes. The counter man smiled. I smiled. He licked his lips before telling big baby the room was ready and handing him the key after taking his credit card information. And the night had begun.

Two cops....my fantasy.

One woman. ...or I should say..One Dominant Woman and two willing subs. Two strong black men willing to submit to me. To cater to me. To adore me. To worship ME. I was already getting wet when shortie reached out to press the elevator up button.

Silence. The doors opened. They both waited for me to enter before following.

Doors closed. Big Baby pressed the 7 and it lit up. I rubbed his dick. Shortie watched.

Ding* Ding* ..his dick grew under my touch...Ding* Ding*....I watched Shortie's dick protrude... Ding* Ding*.....I pulled at my nipple.....Ding*..the doors opened. I smiled. They smiled. I licked my lips.

Big Baby stepped out and held the door for me as I walked out of the elevator. Shortie followed with the bags.

Me: Who Drove?

My question broke the silence. Big Baby stuttered..."I did".

Me: I need you to go and pick me up some vodka, cranberry juice and 3 cans of red bull.

Him: Yes Ma'am.

We reached the hotel door and Big Baby inserted the keyless card into the door..the green light flashed..he pushed the door open. I enter first with the both of them behind me.

Me: Tony..can you follow simple instructions?

Him: Yes

Me: Yes?

Him: Yes Ma'am.

Me: I want you to take the key with you..and when you get back..I want you to come and get the ice bucket and get some ice and then you are to fix me a drink and put it next to the bed on the night stand...and then I want you to take a shower. Once your out of the shower I want you to remain wet and join me. Understand?

Him: Yes Ma'am

Me: are you sure you understand these directions?

Him: Yes Ma'am I understand.

Me: Good..because I will be too busy by the time you get back to tell them to you again.

Shortie smiled. Big Baby smile. I licked my lips as he turned to leave.

When the door closed behind him, I turned and looked at shortie. His dick was harder now than it was on the elevator. "let me see it", I told him. He didn't know what to do first..put the bags down or remove his pants..lol. I guess he figured it out in his head because he placed the bags on the bed and turned while removing his jeans shorts. He had blue Sean john boxers on and his dick was sticking out the front hole...it spranged up and down like a bouncing ball as he removed them. I was very surprised at the size of his dick. I had actually thought Big Baby would have the better size..but after filling his dick on the elevator..I seen I was mistaken. Shortie wasn't a shortie at all..in fact..short was only in height..and his dick made he seem even taller now...lol

Me: Very nice watcher.

Him: thank you Ma'am.

Me: I wasn't expecting that.(pointing at his dick)

Him: I surprise a lot of women ma'am.

Me: I am sure you do. But tonight..you will be the one surprised.

Him: I have a feeling your right.

Me: Remove your all of your clothes and fold them and place them on the dresser...pull that chair next to the bed and then I want you to come over here and undress me.

He hurried and removed his clothes before I was even able to complete his instructions.

Me: DID I TELL YOU TO MOVE??

Him: No Ma'am..I'm sorry.

Me: Not sorry yet..but you will be if you cant wait for the directions I am giving you.

Him: Ma'am..I'm sorry. I am listening.

Me: after you undress me..I want you to look in the first bag and remove everything and re-dress me...and then I want to inspect you. ..so you will lay on the bed with your legs and arms spread apart wide open..across the bed...and after your inspection..I will tell you to sit. You will get in the chair next to the bed so you can worship my feet. And if you do a good job..I might allow you to watch me fuck your friend...and after I fuck him..I am going to fuck you with this....

I picked the other bag up and pulled out the strap on and glass cock.

He stood there. Surprised. His dick was still hard.... I smiled. He smiled and licked his lips.

I pulled out the nipple clamps and laid them on the bed..then the rope next to them.

Him: Damn!!

Me: Damn What?

Him: You are serious about this stuff aren't you?

Me: Let me ask you a question before I answer yours. Because I think it may shed some light to your question.

Him: Okay.

Me: Okay?

Him: Yes Ma'am

Me: Are you serious about being a policeman?

Him: Yes Ma'am.

Me: So when my cousin introduced you to me..he told you what I was..because unlike you..I wasn't in my uniform. But because you were..I knew you were serious about being a cop.

Him: I am following you.

Me: Now...if my family knows how serious I am into this "stuff"...would it not be a service to you for you to know off top...so you wouldn't take anything for granted??

Him: True.

Me: And once he told you....did you know look me in the face and tell me you knew a little something about BDSM?

Him: Yes Ma'am..I did.

Me: And now...it is a surprise to you that I am serious about this "stuff"?

Him: I have never did it before. I just know about it.

Me: Are you telling me this because you no longer are interested in doing it?

Him: No..not at all. If fact, I am more interested in it now as I have had time to think about you all day.

Me: I know you are. I also know that you like that pussy of yours licked. And I know you are a virgin but you like to wrap those sexy ass lips around my hard dick so I wont take your virginity.

His softening dick jumped. I smiled.

Me: Now...if at any time tonight you aren't "serious"...your safe word is "RED"..and I will immediately stop what I am doing to you. And if your limits are pushed and you need some time to adjust..say "YELLOW"..and I will ease up to give you some time to relax and give you some time. But when you say that..I will not stop. I will just take my time until you relax.

Him: Okay...I understand.

Me: Good. Now do you have any more questions for me?

Him: Not anymore questions...but a statement.

Me: And what is that?

Him: You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. And what makes you even more beautiful is that you are so fuckin sexy. Your confidence turns me on.

Me: thank you baby. Let's play then.

He immediately finished undressing and folded his clothes and placed them on the dresser. I took everything out of my goody bag and laid them at the end of the massive bed. He kept a eye on me and the items on the bed..lol. When he turned back around..his dick looked as if it grew 3 more inches from the last hard on. His hands trembled as he unbuttoned my blouse.

Me: Are you scared?

Him: Sort of.

Me: You have nothing to be afraid of. I will not do anything to you that you don't want to do. You can stop at anytime.

Him: I don't want to stop.

Me: Good..because that would really disappoint me. You don't want to disappoint me do you?

Him: No Ma'am..I don't.

Once I stepped out of pants..his face stopped at my crouch. His face went into my mound. I pulled his head back and he looked up. His eyes begged. My pussy throbbed. I smiled. He smiled and licked my thigh. He stood up and pulled the pure white attire out of the bag.

Him: Wow.

Me: I suppose you like that?

Him: So sexy. And these shoes are very sexy.

He placed them on the floor and held the gown up against my naked body.

Him: And this is perfect for you. The color is pretty against your skin.

Me: thank you.

He gathered it up and I raised my arms so he could put it over my head. I pushed my arms thru the straps..and he pulled the bottom down over my breast..down my stomach..over my hips..until he was bowed down on the floor. I handed him the stockings..and he was pulling the second one when I heard the door open and Big Baby walked in.

Big Baby: Damn!!

I smiled. He smiled. I closed my eyes and licked my lips.

Big baby: You need any help man?

Me: You are not to say shyt to him. Simple directions. Simple.

Big Baby: Damn. I am sorry Ma'am. I can follow them. But Damn..you look great!!

Me: Thank you. Now..follow.

His hand missed the ice bucket because his eyes didn't leave me. He finally hit the bucket with the back of his hand and it fell to the floor. His eyes finally pulled away long enough to see its spot on the floor. He picked it up and walked over to the dresser where watcher's clothes were folded and pulled the bottles out of the brown paper sack and placed them next to them. He took his time pulling each one out..lol. The last can of red bull was pulled out and placed. By then..watcher had my foot in his mouth..sucking each toe...before putting the pumps on them. Big baby seen the items on the end of the bed. He smiled. I smiled. He walked to the door and turned enough for me to see him lick his lips before he walked out.

12