It's All About Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watcher got on the bed and scooter in the middle of the bed and spreaded eagle. His dick wasn't able to touch the bed because he was so hard it hit his above his navel. I picked the black cotton rope off the end of the bed and untied the fresh noose and stood over him.

Big Baby came back in with the bucket of ice.

Him: Damn!!

Me: FOLLOW!!

Him: Yes Ma'am.

I told watcher that I needed my pussy cleaned for another man to fuck it. And that he wasn't allowed to have any because he didn't deserve such good pussy because he wasn't worthy enough to have the pussy of a Goddess. I seen the pre-cum wet his stomach when I turned around to sit on his face to smother him with my ass. Big Baby was watching and attempting to fix my drink at the same time.

I opened my legs wide apart so the crotchless panties spreaded with the lips of my pussy and sat on his face and took the rope and bound his dick to stick straight up. And told him that he couldn't keep his hands off it so I had to make sure he wouldn't touch it while another dick took my sweet pussy. His face was inside of the crack of my ass..and he darted his tongue inside of my ass hole while my pussy juice drenched his chin. I felt one coming..but I told him that he was going to get it..so I stood up again and stepped off the bed with the help of Big Baby's out reached hand.

Watcher: it's pierced ma'am?

Me: you tell me if it's pierced.

Watch: I felt it with my tongue ma'am.

Me: and?

Watcher: It's pierced!!!

Me: then why did you need to ask a question, you knew the answer to?

Watcher: Yes Ma'am

Big Baby's dick was much harder now than it was on the elevator. But nothing compared to the size of watchers dick. I had hated that I chose big baby to fuck...cuz I was now wanting to feel watchers dick deep inside of my pussy. It was much more of a perfect fit.

As I took my drink off the night stand..I ordered watcher to get off the bed I was going to fuck big baby on...to the chair that sat at the end of the bed. Big baby stood behind me and played with my harden nipples so watcher could see. I felt Tony's dick on the top of the crack of my ass..and when I bent over the bed to reach my strap on..my left breast flopped out of the top of the gown and watcher moaned and he tried to adjust his bounded dick.

Tony grabbed my hips and rammed his jean covered dick against my ass. I turned and looked at him. I smiled. He smiled. Watcher was licking my sweet pussy juice from his chin.

Me: I know you no longer have any instructions to follow...so I am going to give you new ones.

Him: Yes Ma'am.

Me: I want you to remove all of you clothes...and after you get naked..I want you to show shortie here how a real man eats pussy. I want him to see how a real man fucks a Goddess. And while you are fucking me doggy style..I am going to have him under us..suckin my clit so I can squirt my cum in his mouth and on his face. And after I nut on him...I am going to fuck him in the ass while you fuck me in mine!!

You could have heard a rat piss on cotton when I was finished. Big baby didn't move..and shortie was about to dick break the rope from around his rod....and I smile. They smiled..and I licked my lips.

Me: Do you think I can handle both of you??.. Isn't that what you ask me today?

Breaking his trance..he stumbled..."Yes Ma'am"

Me: I want you to answer your question now.

Him: I don't think we are going to be able to handle you Ma'am.

By the time I had inserted the purple and red blown glass dick into the strap on into its harness..Big baby had his clothes off and on his knees next to the bed with his head under the white stain and lace gown.

He sucked hungrily.

Maybe..just maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all..because he ate my pussy like his ass was at an all you can eat smorgeborge..and he was damn sure going to be getting his money's worth tonight. I closed my eyes and dug deep to feel the wave.

My orgasm wave.

After I nuted in his mouth...I made him lay in the place that the watcher had once been. Right in the middle of the king size bed. Just in the view of shortie..who by this time was leaned up in the chair like he was watching the fourth quarter of a tied super bowel game..lol

I straddled Tony's dick facing him..hiking up the gown over my ass so watcher could see play by play..how a real man fucked a Goddess. I dug the heels of my pumps into his sides..and rode off into the sun set like a rodeo queen.

I felt hands spread on my ass..and then the warmth of hot breath in my ass..and then a wet tongue dart in my ass crack. I slowed the rodeo show long enough to feel this new sensation. I dropped my weight on big baby's dick and grinded back so that the anal entry could bring my wave back. I looked back to see shortie's face..or I should say his eyes because his whole face was buried between my ass cheeks..and I could just see his eyes and forehead. Shortie's warm wet tongue felt better than a cigarette after a thanksgiving meal. I leaned forward so he could get a better angle for his works...and it was the right decision...because when I leaned closer to big baby..he too his large hands and grabbed both of my titties and pushed them together so he could suck both at the same time.

My orgasm wave.

I tapped out...so I could turn over and Shortie could clean up what he made me do. So I stood up and told big baby to stand his dick up so I could sit on it. He held at the base of his dick and I took my hands and spreaded my ass cheeks and squatted down on it with the now well wet nasty dug out hole. He moaned when my tight ass surrounded his joy stick. After about three pumps...I was able to sit comfortably on it. It filled my asshole and I leaned back on his chest so Shortie could get back in his position.

No sooner than I leaned back..shorties face was planted in my pussy..lapping..sucking..and nibbling. I felt my wave again..but I wanted to make sure I put it on his dick this time...so I told him to come up so I could take the rope off of his dick.

He jumped right up on the bed and stood over me and put his cotton wrapped dick in my face. I took my hands and pulled legs so that his dick was closer to my face so I could use my teeth to pul the rope off. I tasted his salty cum. I licked my lips. He smiled.

I looked up at him when I engulfed his massive black dick into my mouth. His moan had matched big baby's..who had by now reached around to cup my breast and was needing my nipples with his thumbs and forefingers and grinding his dick further up my ass.

I was getting fucked in the ass...nipple play...and sucking a well endowed dick.

I needed that big dick to fill my pussy like is was filling my mouth...lol

Me: Fuck me!!!

Shortie: Yessssssss....hmmmmmmmMa'am.

His dick popped out of my mouth ..slopping wet..he dropped to his knees and guided his dick inside of me.

DP.

I was filled.

My Orgasm wave.

Big Baby filled my ass. Shortie's stomach got sprayed by the wave..and Shortie nutted just by the sight of me squirting on him.

I laid back on Tony. Shortie laid on top of me.

Oreo sandwich...lol

We got up after a while..and I made Tony run the Jacuzzi up and we all played in the big jetted tub. I rode Shorie again..and Tony cleaned it up. I fucked Tony..shortie cleaned it up..and we all drank VCR's and talked about my next visit to Detroit...lol

The next morning...I woke up in the middle of them in the king size bed. Tony was snoring..and Shortie was on his side with his head on his hand looking at me when I opened my eyes. I smile. He smiled. I made him lick my pussy. By the time Tony felt the bed moving..Shortie was on top of me fucking me with that great dick of his and made him get on his back so I could ride him so Tony could fill me again in my ass.

So this wasn't about cuckolding at all was it?? Not really about voyeurism either huh??

It WAS all about me though..and that can never be a bad thing!!!

Mistress Dirty

12