It's All About Moving

Story Info
Moving isn't just about hard work.
1.4k words
3.83
9.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft kisses touched my body and I quickly woke up, it was Kyle my boyfriend of 3 years home from work. He looked at me, and was puzzled with what he saw.

"Babe, why are you wearing my favorite hat in bed?" he chuckled.

I didn't realize it, but I had fallen asleep with his hat on, "oh you see, I was lonely and I missed you, and these two days were the longest we've been apart and I wanted you to be close to me, plus this hat is special to me too."

He asked me "Oh due tell babe, why is it so special to you too?"

I took the hat off and stated, " Well it special because you were wearing it when we had sex in the truck when we moved in here."

So here's the story about how that happened.

Some people are worried about starting a relationship between two friends, but I don't think it's such a bad idea. You see it all started with Kyle needing a place to live. Kyle and I had been friends for some time, and he was moving from his hometown and needed a place to stay. So I told him he was more than welcome to live with me. Granted I lived in a one bedroom apartment all by myself, but he didn't seem to mind it at all.

Kyle was everything I looked for in a guy. He was musically talented, had a great job, could make me laugh when I didn't think I was in any mood to laugh, a smile to brighten anyone's day. I mean he was perfect. He stood about five foot ten, weighed around 170 pounds, dark hair, brown eyes. A total catch and then some, but I never let him know it, cause I didn't want to ruin our great friendship. The only bad thing was, he worked all the time, leaving late nights if he was home and not working for our bonding/roommate time to spent together.

We shared my one bedroom apartment for over two years, and by the end of the second year Kyle and I had become really close, and was starting a relationship. Kyle came home one day and told me he was buying a house and wanted me to live with him. The only thing was we needed to find two other people to live with us. It was a five bedroom house with three bathrooms just a beautiful house, I feel in love with it when he took me to see it.

Well my best friend and his brother were gonna move in with us but they had to wait until their lease was up on their apartment, which was fine with us. Kyle and I moved in early which meant for a month the whole house was just for the two of us! We rented a U-HAUL truck and were unloading the truck on the hottest day of the year it felt like it. We were practically moving in our birthday suites. He was wearing shorts, with his favorite baseball cap and sneakers. Unlike me who was wearing a tank top and shorts. He was just a dream to look at half naked, sweat dripping down his body, the sweet smile he always had on his face. We pretty much had everything moved into the apartment except for this new recliner he brought for the living room and some other small pieces.

I hopped up onto the truck and opened the cooler and grabbed a beer, and took a seat in his recliner. Sipping on my beer admiring our house just day dreaming away, until I saw him standing in front of me, giving me this look like where's my beer? I pointed to the cooler and he walked over and opened it and took one out for himself. Walking over to me, he leaned over and gave me a kiss and dropped the water from the bottle on me, which cooled me, but scared me at the same time. As he continued to kiss me, it started to get a little hotter in there and it wasn't the heat that was causing it.

He broke our kiss, slid a box over to the opening and closed the door just enough so no one could see into the truck. Moving back towards me, he knelt before me and ran his hands over my legs. Dripping more water on me, he bent down and licked it up making me sigh. He knew I liked to be teased like that. I could barely see his eyes because of his baseball hat, but I knew what he was looking at. He reached up my leg, and slid his finger up my shorts; looking up at me he smiled knowing I wasn't wearing anything under my shorts. He reached around the chair and held the handle and moved the back of the chair down so it was like I was almost laying down, but I could see everything going on.

He ran his finger down my slit, finding out that his little games were making me so wet and horny. He slip his finger into my wet hole and rubbed my clit with his thumb. Knowing he was pleasuring me by my moans and the bucking of my hips felt incredible so he worked his fingers even faster. He felt my muscles start to tighten around his fingers, he knew was making me cum. As my body stopped shaken from an amazing orgasm, he reached up and slid down my shorts exposing my half naked body to him. I knew what he wanted, and I wasn't going to stop him in any way. He reached up and turned his baseball hat around, and leaning down he started eating my pussy, and fingering me at the same time. All I could do was moan and rub my hands over his baseball cap.

He was pleasing me more than anyone could ever imagine, but I wanted more and I wanted that more right now! I cried out or what I thought was a cry out loud was, " Fuck me Kyle!"

He stopped what he was doing, and stood up and I leaned forward unbuckling his belt and pants and pulling them down exposing his hard cock. What a beautiful cock he had, I'm telling you there was nothing wrong with this guy what's so ever, a real dream come true. He bent over and kissed me letting me taste myself on his lips and tongue. As he kissed me he spread my legs over the arms of the recliner, and pushed me back resting on top of me. Lining up his massive cock to my tight little hole, he slowly pushed himself into me. Letting me expand to except all of him inside me. Gripping onto him I told him more. Once he was all the way in me, he pulled out and started to pump me a little faster. All I could muster up and say was ohhhhh.

I moved my legs from over the arms of the chair to his shoulders, so I could have a deeper penetration. He started to pump into me faster and faster I dug my finger tips into his back and I let out this semi loud cry about me coming. That was twice this handsome man made me cum in a matter of moments. After my body came down from another glorious high, I wanted to ride his hard dick. So he sat down in the chair, and I impaled myself on his dick, and started moving up and down gradually getting faster and faster, I knew I was gonna come again, but I was gonna get him to come with me this time. He reached up and turned his cap around again, but I grabbed it off his head and put it on my head, letting him know the game was on now.

Reaching over towards my breasts squeezing them gently, caressing them and finding my erect nipples, and pinching them made me whimper a little. With sweating dripping from our bodies combining into one big sweaty mess, he reached around and grabbed a hold of my ass and held it hard, and told me he was gonna cum. And pulled me all the way down on his dick, and he sprayed his hot load deep inside me filling me up, and feeling him do that made me cum again. I collapsed onto his body and he kissed my neck and I just sighed.

I pushed myself up, and said, " WOW, does this mean we can christen the house next?"

He just laughed.

As you could imagine, we had an entire month to christen every room that wasn't going to be occupied by a friend. We are still together to the day, and still christen every room like we are just moving into it.