It's All About Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard grabbed her and pushed her back against the shower wall, kissing her with such force and desire, Sandy could hardly breathe. Her heart was racing, and she kissed him back with the same amount of want. Their tongues explored each other's mouths with fierce passion.

Richard's clothes were soaked, but he didn't care. He was on the edge, and about to fall over the cliff. He stoked her breasts, those beautiful tits that were everything he imagined and more. Firm, soft, and amazing. Sandy grabbed at Richard's shirt, and ripped it open, struggling to get it off him. Once he was free, they embraced again, flesh to flesh, hot skin to skin. Richard stepped back and removed the rest of his clothes. Sandy looked down and saw a huge erection that was everything she fantasized. She pushed Richard back to the seat in the shower and knelt in front of him. She began licking his inner thighs, working her way up, all the time running her nails all over his abs. Richard's eyes were closed, and the hot water that rained over them both intensified the moment. Sandy started licking Richard's cock, slowly up one side then down the other, taking her time, mentally remembering the taste of his skin, the soft yet firm feel of his shaft, and loving every minute of it. After she licked his cock and balls, she slowly began sucking him off, sliding her mouth up and down over the head first, then slowly and deeply taking all of him in. Sandy increased her speed, watching Richard's face for signs that he was close, then slowing down again, alternately flicking her tongue over the tip of his penis, then running it with pressure up and down the outside from top to bottom.

Richard was locked in time. He had thought about what it would feel like with Sandy, but damn, she was better than anything he could have imagined, and so much better than Jessica ever was. Richard couldn't remember the last time he had had a blow job that felt so good. Just before he thought he would lose it, he grabbed Sandy and brought her mouth to his, kissing her deeply, then softly, then deeply again. He couldn't get enough of this woman. She was an addiction a million times stronger than alcohol or drugs, and he knew his life would change forever. And he didn't care.

Sandy stood up and reached for the liquid soap. At least this was one part of her fantasy she was going to make happen. Richard stood up, and reached out his hand for some. Sandy poured both for him and herself, and Richard began massaging it all over her body. He spent so much time rubbing the slippery liquid on her tits, Sandy thought she was going to come without any other stimulation. Richard then stood behind Sandy and bent her over so her hands were resting on the bench. He then proceeded to rub soap on her ass, slowing working his hands between her open legs, and to that sweet pussy. His slick hand worked both side of her cunt lips, rubbing around, up and down, and just barely touching the slit. Sandy was shaking so badly, praying that he would touch her clit, but Richard teased her and made her wait for it. He soaped his cock and started rubbing Sandy's slit with it, holding her up at the hips since her knees were almost buckling from the sensations.

He stopped teasing her, and took her wet, soapy clit between his thumb and forefinger, and began rubbing it, lightly at first, then applying more pressure in a circular motion. At the same time his other hand was working her ass, teasing the hole, sliding his fingers all around it. Sandy was struggling to stand up, the feeling was so intense. She was so close, and knew this orgasm would ruin her for any other man, ever. As Richard dedicated all his energy on his clit, he began stroked his own cock, amazed at how hard it was. This woman was pure sexual energy, and he was going to use her up tonight, in everyway possible.

Sandy's orgasm exploded like thunder. Her head was swimming and her brain was scrambled, and she was close to passing out. She had to have Richard in her, needed his thick cock slamming into her pussy with everything he had.

Sandy and Richard took their time drying off each other; round two was coming, and Richard knew he was going to spend a lot of time getting familiar with Sandy's body. He took her hand and led her to the bed, placing her in the center, where he proceeded to cover her body with light kisses.

Sandy was in heaven with Richard's lips stimulating her skin with the kisses. She'd never been so high, and she hadn't even touched a drink. Richard had worked his way down below her stomach, and resumed the kisses all around her pussy, but not touching the mound. She spread her legs slightly, moaning at the pleasure she knew was inevitable.

Richard saw Sandy spread her legs, and he lifted one up and over his body, so his face was hovering over her cunt. He could see a hint of juice glistening near her clit; she wanted him, and he wanted to dive in a eat her until she screamed, but his goal was to be the best she ever had, and knew he had to take his time. He began the tease by licking her inner thighs, first up the left leg, then down the right, not touching the lips, but hovering and punishing her with his hot breath. Sandy was squirming, and Richard knew it was time to push farther. He grabbed her ankles, and moved them forward, forcing Sandy to bend her knees, which gave Richard an open and inviting angle of her beautiful pussy.

While he held her ankles in place, Richard started lightly flicking his tongue all around her clit, and on the lips. Then, he plunged his tongue inside her hot slit, fucking her with his tongue.

Sandy wasn't expecting that move, and jumped, but realized Richard was holding her ankles. Fuck, he was amazing at this. Sandy wanted Richard to suck her clit until she died, which if she didn't come soon, might be tonight!

Richard's tongue darted in and out, then he began lapping up her cunt juices like he was licking a melting ice cream cone. Each time he would touch her clit, he'd linger a bit longer until finally he went in for the kill. Richard licked and sucked her nub until it was hot and hard, then began applying pressure in a circular motion, much like he did with his fingers in the shower.

Sandy began panting, and Richard knew she was going to explode. As he felt the pulsations begin, instead of letting up, Richard applied more pressure, which agitated Sandy's clit and made it more sensitive, therefore more stimulated.

Sandy couldn't hold out any more and screamed as her orgasm exploded in her body and her brain, but instead of it subsiding, Richard kept licking, and at the same time sliding his fingers in and out of her sopping wet pussy. She came again, and then a third time, and her clit was so used, she had to pull Richard away and up toward her.

Richard was smiling as Sandy pulled him away from her pussy. He knew she'd came more than once, but he loved eating her because she tasted so sweet, he could have stayed down there all night.

Sandy's mouth found Richard's, and as they kissed, she was aware of his raging erection pressing up against her cunt. Before she could slide him into her, Richard sat up, grabbed her, and flipped her over. He took the initiative, which Sandy loved, and he grasped her ass cheeks and lifted them in the air. Sandy thought he would plunge deep inside her, but Richard slowly began pushing his cock into her slippery pussy. It was clear she had no idea what he was going to do next, which made this so exciting. Just as she thought she had figured him out, Richard began moving his entire cock in and out in a rhythmic movement, steadily, but a bit deeper each time. Sandy was screaming into a pillow, the feeling was so electric.

Richard was going wild. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer, but fucking Sandy from the back was something even he fantasized about. He loved the domination over her, and grabbed her hair gently to pull her head back. He was close, so he pulled out, turned over, and had Sandy climb on top of him. Her tits were in his face now, and he grabbed one with his hand and kneaded it gently, while he sucked the nipple of the other one, licking that hard nub pretending it was her clit, and feeling the sensation of Sandy sliding her tight pussy up and down over his cock.

Richard then grabbed Sandy's hips and began fucking her harder, harder, faster, until he exploded inside her; he knew she was his from that point on.

Sandy and Richard didn't sleep much that night, and were incredibly sore the next morning, but that didn't stop them from another marathon round. Richard could barely walk to the shower he was so worn, but it was all worth it. Now he had to decide what to do with his future.

Sandy laid spread out on the bed, not caring to ever leave this room again. She glanced over at the roses that room service had placed in a vase, and saw they were beginning to open. That's just how I feel, said Sandy, as she smelled Richard's scent on the pillow. Was this the beginning of her life? What about Eric? What about Jessica? Sandy didn't have the answers, and right now didn't give a damn. She'd gotten what she'd wanted, and it was all worth it. She'd deal with the consequences when she got back home. All she wanted right now was a hot breakfast, and a hot man. She heard the shower running, thought about how sore she was, smiled to herself, and got out of bed. Valentine's Day might be over in New York, she thought, but it's still Valentine's Day somewhere in the world, Sandy knew, as she headed toward the sound of running water.

12