It's All Coming Back To Me Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax, pet," she said, and he felt her latex-covered fingers working their way between his ass-cheeks, already slicked up with lube. He realized she must have gone to the cleaning station to pick up some safer sex supplies, but that knowledge faded rapidly to the background as unimportant compared to the sensations she was giving him. Shaun let out a quivering moan--it had only been yesterday that he'd worked up the courage to tell her he wanted this.

"Green," he sighed out, breathing in the floral scent of her pussy as he felt her slick, lubricated finger sliding into his ass. "Green, green, green..."

"That's right," she said, "just relax, relax for me and enjoy this." He couldn't see her, couldn't see anything but the lights, but her voice and her finger became his whole world. "I'm fucking you," she said, pumping slowly in and out. "I'm fucking your body, just like I'm fucking your mind. How does that feel?"

The words came straight from his body. His mind had gone completely blank. "Yes, oh, oh Goddess yes..." He'd forgotten all about wanting to celebrate her humanity now. In this place, in this time, she was his Goddess and he worshiped her with his bliss.

He clenched around her fingers, wanting to feel the sensation completely, but she said, "Just relax, let me all the way in," and he complied effortlessly. "That's right," she whispered, "you're so open to me now, so open that even this last tiny bit of you has opened completely to let me in, your body open like your mind is open, and it feels..." She pressed in. "So..." She wiggled her fingers. "Good..."

"Please, Goddess," he whimpered, bucking and thrusting his hips at empty air, "please may I come for you please please please please..."

"Come," she commanded, and his body spasmed in an orgasm that existed only in his mind. The perfect memory of an orgasm, so complete and total that it felt just like the real thing, unfolded and unwound inside his deeply hypnotized brain over and over again as she fucked his ass with her fingers and he shook and moaned and gasped and came so hard for her.

"Good boy," she whispered, "good boy." He felt her finger slide easily out of him, and there was another long stillness as she went away to find someplace to dispose of the latex glove. He spent it shaking in bliss, so grateful that he could experience hypnotic orgasms. They were just as good as the real thing, and he was still so ready to please her...

When Judi returned, she undid the bonds and took off the glasses. "Come here," she said sweetly, lying down on a mattress on the floor. "There's a little more room to stretch out."

He snuggled up to her, his knees still a little rubbery but his cock now achingly hard. He noticed 'Wild Boys' playing on the stereo, and another grin played across his face. Judi had always loved Duran Duran. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too, pet." She hugged him. "I want you to suck on my tits now."

Shaun didn't need to be told twice. He opened his mouth wide, taking as much of her breast in as he could before closing around the nipple and beginning to suck. He felt her shift position, and knew that her hand had found its way down to her pussy. "Good boy," she whispered, "mind so empty, mouth so full, can't resist, can't even speak, I'm programming you with my words and you can't fight it and it feels so good, feels so...oh, ohhh..."

She shuddered. Shaun realized just how primed she was when he felt it, and knew she wouldn't be able to hold back long. "And I, oh, I'm gonna come, and you know...you know you come when I come, you come when I come, you, oh, oh, oh!" Her words dissolved into incoherent shrieks as she bucked her hips against her own hand, and Shaun felt another orgasm burst into his own mind as he felt hers. She convulsed once, twice, then sagged back onto the mattress and wrapped her arms around him. He hugged her back just as tightly, and they held each other for a long moment.

Finally, she let him go. "I think I want you to pet me some more," she said. Shaun's eyes opened, but he knew he must still look glassy and unfocused as he complied. And he knew that was exactly how Judi liked him to look.

He rolled around so that he was resting between her thighs, then kissed and rubbed his way down her belly. The soft, downy hairs around her pussy tickled his chest as he kissed lower and lower, and he rubbed back and forth gently against them for a long moment just to revel in the sensation. But he couldn't stop himself for long. He had to kiss lower, lick lower, and he barely had the willpower to tease Judi even for a moment with a few nibbles on her inner thighs before he spread her pussy apart and began to lick.

The taste of her juices exploded onto his tongue as he licked, as though her arousal was so intense that her pussy juices were more concentrated than other women's. It was a strong, salty musk, and Shaun couldn't get enough. He worked his tongue all over her pussy, finding her clit and flicking over it again and again. He felt Judi's thighs quiver, felt her thrust up against his face, and he knew she was ready to come again soon.

"W-wait," she said, her voice shaky. "Not...yet. I want to feel more." She pulled him up on top of her, holding him close.

Shaun felt his cock pressing against her inner thigh, and his body couldn't help itself. He began to thrust back and forth, not penetrating her but just rubbing himself against her silky skin. He couldn't make himself go and get a rubber from the cleaning station; he couldn't even stop thrusting for a moment. The pleasure was too relentless. So he simply rubbed his cock against her thigh, his hypnotized brain making the sensation feel just as good as sex without the need for a condom. She locked eyes with him again as her grip changed, making him feel helpless in her arms.

"Oh, and now you can't look away," Judi whispered, knowing that just hearing it made it true for him. "You're caught now, caught in my eyes, helpless, can't look away, captured. Held. Bound." She timed the words to his thrusts. "I've got you. You're mine."

"May I please come again, my Lady?" he said in a tiny voice, high with arousal.

"Come." Another orgasm burst into his mind, each one better than the last, each one more powerful, each one leaving him wanting more. He felt like a vessel for her pleasure, filled almost to the brim now. He moaned sharply, she gasped hard, and Shaun knew she was just as hot as he was.

She released him, and he returned his mouth to her pussy as if drawn there by a magnet. This time, he spent even less time teasing her. He was so eager, so needy, so drawn to lick and suck and taste her juices and her flesh and now he felt it, now she couldn't stop, now she was moaning and gasping and he felt it in his own mind, the pleasure driving him to lick and the licking making her feel more pleasure and her pleasure pouring into his mind and--

She dragged him up into her arms once more as her orgasm hit, whimpering, "hold me hold me hold me" as he wrapped his arms around her and they both shook in ecstasy. After a long moment, she took a shaky breath and said, "I needed...I thought I was going to float away if I didn't have your arms around me."

He squeezed her tightly. "I'm never letting you go, my Lady."

She kissed him on the forehead, and reached for the bag. "And now," she said, "I think I want to watch you stroke yourself for me." She pulled out the massage oil, and Shaun rolled onto his back as she dribbled a little onto his cock.

"That's right," she said, as she watched him wrap his fist around his cock and begin to pump. "Such a good boy, doing just as you're told, just as you're commanded." Shaun felt his breathing begin to quicken as the pleasure built, so much quicker than before as all the hypnotic orgasms echoed inside his sleepy mind. "You're so brainwashed, and this is the proof, pet. I made you do this. I made you strip naked and stroke yourself right here, right out in the open and you did it by my will, at my command, you'd never have done this before you met me but it seemed so easy now because I control your mind. I control you. You are mine."

It all felt so perfectly, wonderfully, completely true that Shaun felt himself begging again, "Please, please Goddess please let me come for you, please please please," and this time he couldn't stop, he couldn't stop stroking or pumping or obeying because obedience was pleasure and the pleasure of obedience made the pleasure of stroking even better and she was right, he was hers, she owned him, he was her deeply obedient deeply hypnotized tranceslut and--

"Come." He felt the pleasure all over again, but this time it didn't stop. The orgasm kept right on going, skipping endlessly from one peak of pleasure to the next, and every time it seemed like it was about to stop his fist slid up the length of his shaft and brought another glorious starburst orgasm forth.

"C-can't stop coming," he whimpered out as he pumped and pumped and came and came, and it seemed like it went on forever, a never-ending world of perfect bliss inside her will and he moaned so loudly that he knew the whole room must hear it, but he didn't care. He wanted them to know that Judi was giving him this gift, that his hypnotic Goddess was giving him more pleasure than anyone could have imagined. He wanted everyone to know that he was hers.

"That's right," she whispered, again and again. "Good boy. That's right. Good boy," until finally his body couldn't take any more and his come jetted out all over his hand and chest and belly and thighs in a fountain of ecstasy. All around them, Shaun heard the sounds of other couples driven to their own climaxes. It felt almost like they'd made it happen, like his pleasure was the command that everyone was waiting for in order to come. It felt wonderful.

Judi echoed his thoughts with her words as she fingered herself one last time, whispering into his sleepy ears, "Hear all that pleasure, pet. That was from you. Just hearing you come so hard, as my good boy, made them all come, every single one of them..." And she shuddered again, sending one last orgasm through his blissed-out mind to shut down his thoughts completely. He relaxed into her arms, body totally sated and thoughts utterly still.

And then, as thought and memory slowly returned to him, he blissfully replayed it all from the beginning.

THE END

12