It's All in a Day's Work For Mareme

Story Info
The help helps.
2.8k words
4.42
25.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bisondkj
Bisondkj
61 Followers

Let me first say that I am a seventy-one year old widower, though you'd think I'm much younger by my appearance. Cancer took my wife, Annie, twenty-five years ago and I have been alone since. My health is not good. I have survived prostate cancer, a serious heart attack and I have C.O.P.D. Sex has not been a part of my life for many years, though I still think about it often with fond memories of the thirteen different casual and serious affairs in my history.

My health deteriorated to the point where I needed some help with the home that Annie and I had shared. I called a service and arranged for two cleaners to come in to do a long-needed deep cleaning of the entire place and once the small house was back in order, I asked them to send someone weekly to keep the place up.

The woman they sent was a young African woman named Mareme. Mareme was Senegalese. Over several weeks I learned she had been in the country for six years, coming with her family when she was 14 years old. When she arrived in the U.S. Mareme spoke no English, though her English is excellent now, but with a thick accent. Physically, Mareme is 5', 4", with a petite frame and flawless skin the color of dark chocolate. She is a lovely young woman both physically and personality wise.

For six months Mareme came once a week, spending three or four hours doing light cleaning, laundry and other household chores I either couldn't or didn't want to do for myself. It was a pleasure to watch her work, which she did cheerfully, often humming unfamiliar music from her homeland. Her smile was broad and engaging. As she worked diligently, we conversed about my life and hers. She had many stories about her family and her home country to share. I learned that Mareme was saving money to get an education. She had graduated from high school but went immediately to work to help support her family. She was enrolled in a community college and was attending night classes so she could continue to work during the day. She had ambition and she was clearly an intelligent woman, expressing admiration for my shelves and shelves of books, often taking them down and glancing in them while she was dusting. I invited her to take any that she liked because I had no one to leave them to and they'd just be going to a thrift shop after I was gone. Though none of were exactly on today's best sellers list, Mareme would occasionally take one she was curious about but she insisted on returning it.

One day I asked Mareme if she could drive. I had an idea that I wanted to increase her hours so that she could also run errands and do some of my shopping. She told me that she did not have a license, though it was something she wanted to do when she could afford driving lessons. I told her what I had in mind and offered to pay for a private driving school so that I wouldn't have to hire someone else. She agreed so I made the arrangements and six weeks later she proudly showed me her brand new license. She expressed her gratitude with a hug, one that left me longing for more.

I committed to paying Mareme for a full day's work every week and to have her be "on call" if I ever needed her for a critical errand on short notice as long as she could accommodate me without conflicting with her other work or classes.

On one of her usual Wednesdays, Mareme had finished in the bedroom, so I went to lay down while she did laundry and finished cleaning the kitchen and bathroom. I left the bedroom door open and was listening to her work while humming some of her favorite melodies. Mareme came into the bedroom with an armload and laundry to put away. She asked if it was okay to come in. I told her it was okay, that I wasn't sleeping.

Mareme paused in the middle of her work. She had noticed my wife's jewelry box on the bureau where she was putting laundry away. I had been looking at it earlier and had left the lid open. "Did this belong to your Mrs?"

"Yes," I said. "Annie didn't actually wear jewelry very often. She was more of a collector. None of what's there is precious, no diamonds, emeralds or rubies, but some of the costume pieces are quite valuable, at least according to Annie. There are a lot collectible art deco designs. She was especially fond of bracelets and arm bands. Now that she's gone, I like to look at them sometimes."

"This one is beautiful," Mareme said, holding up a bronze metal bracelet set with deep red jasper stones.

"One of Annie's favorites," I told Mareme. "She bought that at an estate sale for almost nothing. She said it was worth quite a bit. Go ahead, try it on."

"Oh, I couldn't do that, Mr. Martin. This is something special to you."

"Please. You'd be doing me a favor. I'd like to see it on a beautiful woman again."

If Mareme could have blushed, I think she would have. She tried on the bracelet and held her arm out to show me. I swung my feet off the bed and sat up. "It's lovely on you, Mareme. Would you like to have it?"

"That, I cannot do," she said. "I could get fired from my job."

"I understand," I told her. "How about if you wear it for me when you come to work. Same goes for anything else you admire. Go ahead and try on some other things. Model for me."

Mareme smiled her broad smile, white teeth lighting up the room. She picked out a couple of bracelets and put them on her wrists and an armlet on her upper arm. Mareme was transforming herself into one of most exotic beauties I had ever seen. She took out an elaborate looking necklace, silver, set with large pieces of green malachite. She held it up to her elegant neck.

"It needs to hang lower to cover your collar bone," I said. "Let me do the clasp for you." I stood and took it from her. Mareme turned to face the mirror. I hooked the ends of the necklace together and let it fall to it's intended length. It came to rest on her chest just above the small breasts under her modest uniform. "You don't get the full effect like this," I told Mareme. "It's intended for a lower cut garment so that hangs on bare skin."

"Yes, I can see that," she said. "Still, it is very beautiful."

"Especially on you," I told her, making contact with her eyes in the mirror. Mareme smiled with a mixture of pride and embarrassment. "Can I tell you a secret, Mareme?"

"Yes. What secret do you have?"

"The last time I saw this necklace on Annie, it was the only thing she was wearing, that and the matching bracelet. When I said that Annie rarely wore jewelry, I meant in public. She often wore it for me. That's why I've kept it all these years. I have fond memories of our love making while she was wearing only her jewelry."

"Then I must take these things off," Mareme said. "It will make you sad when I wear them."

"No, not at all," I said. They look so different against your dark skin, nothing at all like they looked on Annie. I only wish...never mind. I was just thinking something you'd find quite insulting."

"You'd like to see these things against my bare skin. Is that what you were thinking?"

"I'm so sorry, Mareme. I've embarrassed, but yes, that's what I was thinking."

"I am not offended, Mr. Martin, but you should not ashamed of your own thoughts. In this country a man is free to speak his thoughts. Your wish is something I shall have to think about."

"You'd consider that? Mareme I didn't mean for you to take that as an actual request, especially from someone who is your employer. That wouldn't even be legal, I think."

Without another word, the young woman began unbuttoning her uniform dress. Underneath was modest bra. Mareme dropped the dress from her shoulders then, with only a moment's hesitation, unhooked the bra and let it slide from her arms. God damn she was gorgeous. She stood before me smiling and showing off the necklace, which now rested just above the swell of her small, pointed breasts. Black, nearly purple, nipples stood prominently upright atop the tits like little volcanoes. She brought her bracelet clad arms up to finger the necklace. I was struck dumb for several minutes.

"You want to see more, Mr. Martin? Shall I try on more of your wife's things?"

"Umm, yes. If you're willing, Mareme, and call me Alex. No more Mr. Martin."

She turned back to the jewelry box and rummaged through it, next choosing a choker with four strands of faux pearls. She placed it around her neck, struggling a little with the clasp, then went for a long chain with a gold medallion with a lapis center stone that dangled between her breasts. She continued this way until she had virtually covered her neck, chest and arms with Annie's collection.

"Do you like this Mr. M -- I mean Alex? I can see that you do. I have an idea."

She pulled a long gold chain from the jewelry box, threaded it through the chain on the pendant that reached nearly to her navel, then wrapped it around her tiny waist to make a belly chain. It hung low on her narrow hips. Her underwear was a modest white bikini panty. I could see wisps of curly pubic hair sticking out from the crotch. I didn't expect her to, but Mareme next slipped her hands into the waist band and dropped the panties to the floor, kicking off her sandals at the same time. She was now completely naked except for the many pieces of jewelry, and she was a vision the like of which I thought I would never see. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Mareme took the two steps from the bureau to where I was sitting on the edge of the bed. You like my breasts don't you Alex? I could see that in your eyes when I took off the bra. She reached down and took both of my hands, pulling them up and placing one on each of her tits. I could feel the nipples against my palms. "I know you want to touch them. You are welcome to do so. We've come this far we may as well go on."

I moved my hands over the firm tits in a circular motion, feeling the nipples harden even more. Mareme moaned softy as I touched her. She brought herself closer, tilted my head up with one hand, removing one of my hands and pushing a tit toward my lips. "Take one in your mouth, Alex. Is this how you were with Mrs. Martin? Did you suck on her nipples. Did they grow hard like these?"

I took the offered breast between my lips, touching the tip of my tongue to a turgid nipple. I could feel my heart beating harder. I sucked at the hard bud of Mareme's half inch nipple. She moaned and took my head in her hands, rubbing her tit up and down my face. She directed me to the other breast. I sucked that nipple into my hungry mouth. Mareme said, "bite me a little. Not to hard. Just a little with your teeth." I did as I was told and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath and a little scream of pleasure.

"I have a secret to tell you too, Mr. Alex. I can cum from your attentions to my nipples. Playing with them and pinching them while I touch myself is how I play by myself."

"I can do better for you than that," I said. "Annie always said I was the best." I pulled Mareme onto the bed, laid her on her back then knelt before her and spread her knees apart."

"What are you doing, Mr. Alex?"

"Just relax and enjoy this, Mareme. It's something I have to do."

I placed my hands on Mareme's mound and spread the lips of her pussy apart with my thumbs. The sight of her dark pink interior contrasted with the dark skin was incredible. "Oh, Mareme, it is so beautiful." She was already shiny with excretions. I leaned forward and gave the vulva a tentative lick. Mareme squealed. I pressed forward and entered the youthful pussy with my tongue. She made a loud primal animal growl.

I went in and out of the steamy cunt, fucking it with my tongue. Mareme was squirming on the bed. "Oh, Mr. Alex. No one has ever done this to me before. It feels so good."

I slipped my arms under the girl's hips and up her lithe body so I could work her tits with my hands as I ate a feast. It wasn't long before Mareme was bucking against me and pulling my head into her. I pressed my upper lip against her large clit. She bucked against me harder, screamed out a guttural cry and let go of my head. She dropped back onto the bed quivering as her orgasm subsided. I continued licking and kissing her pussy lips, reveling in the aroma and flavor of the musk that coated my face.

Fully recovered, Mareme asked, "what about you, Mr. Alex? How can I please you?" I stood, leaning over the bed, undid my belt, dropped my pants and climbed between the long thin legs. I'm an old man now, an old man with no prostate gland. I knew I would not be able to give this young beauty the fucking she deserved, but I at least wanted to try to get my semi-erect cock into that gorgeous pink pussy. Mareme made no objection as I pushed into her using my thumb to help get my semi-hard cock inside her. Once I was, I pressed my weight down on the lovely body below me. I made a few strokes, knowing I wouldn't have the stamina to bring on my own orgasm. When I had to rest, Mareme seemed to understand. She pushed me up and over so that she was on top. I didn't stay hard long and soon slipped out of her. She raised herself up and placed my hands on her tits. She began sliding her wet pussy lips up and down my dick, then she used her hand to rub the head my my cock on them. Soon I felt an orgasm building.

"Keeping doing that, Mareme. I do like that."

"Or shall I put it in my mouth. I will do that if you want me to."

Just then I reached the end. "Keep rubbing, Mareme. Yes. Just like that."

The orgasm came on me quickly as Mareme stoked my cock on her vulva. She had no way to know because, of course, with no prostate gland, there was no seminal fluid. I let her continue for some time because it just felt so damned good. Finally I reached for her hand to signal her to stop. My cock had gone completely soft by then. She laid down beside me and I kissed her several times in thanks.

"I'm all in," I said to her, "but if you will, I'd like you to take it in your mouth. It was something Annie liked to do after we made love and my cock had gone soft." Mareme laid on her side facing me and slid down on the bed. I turned onto my side facing her as she took my shrunken cock into her mouth, all of it, and gently sucked while she caressed my balls. I reached around to stroke her back and shoulders. Next thing I knew, I was asleep.

Oral sex, for each of us, became a regular feature of Mareme's work day. I ended up hiring her away from the agency so she could keep all of the pay. This represented a substantial raise. I increased her time to two full days a week. After all, I still needed the housekeeping and shopping done. Though Mareme never asked me for anything beyond her hourly pay, I paid up her college tuition, which was quite a modest amount. After a year, I attended Mareme's graduation. Stanford University offered Mareme a full scholarship which meant she had to move to the west coast and that I had to find a new housekeeper and jewelry model.

Bisondkj
Bisondkj
61 Followers