It's All In the Cards Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric and Brenda lose their will to the cards.
3.6k words
4.58
25.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a chilly Christmas day in northwestern North Carolina, the world continued on as it typically would on such a day; many businesses shut down for the day, parents surprised their children with presents, loved ones cozied up to one another to watch the veritable buffet of holiday movies. In short, everything was normal.

Inside apartment 415F of the Meadowlark Apartments, however, was an entirely different story. In here, something had taken over, had subverted the core nature of two young couples: a deck of cards. Harmless in appearance, these cards had mysteriously appeared beneath the Christmas tree, and, when a card was pulled from the deck, it enacted some kind of controlling force upon those whose names had been added to the deck.

It was because of these cards that Eric Mason now found his girlfriend Jennifer on her back, being humped furiously by his roommate Jeremy. The cards had forced him and Jeremy's girlfriend, Brenda, to watch as the act unfolded in front of them. For a brief moment, Jeremy and Jennifer had struggled to keep marginal control over their own bodies, but, in the end, they had been overcome. As of right now, Jeremy was the one she loved, the one she desired, and nobody else even existed to her.

This last thought caused Eric some concern inside; he had no idea when or even if the effect of the cards would wear off. He was terrified of the thought that he may never get to make love to his Jennifer again. His fear was shared by Brenda, sitting beside him on the couch, forced to slowly stroke his cock as they watched their significant others go wild on one another.

Eric couldn't help but feel jealous as his best friend got to be the first man to ever cum in Jennifer's pussy. He himself had come close a number of times in the heat of their lovemaking, but she had always stopped him, asking that he instead finish in her mouth or on her breasts. This time, however, under the influence of the cards, she had not only allowed Jeremy to cum in her, she had insisted upon it.

Just then, a strange thought popped into Eric's head: watching Jeremy and Jennifer fuck for so long was actually pretty hot. He began to appreciate the way his girlfriend's body moved in subtle ways as she was pleasured again and again. He noticed how her nails dug into the floor, he noticed how her hips gyrated perfectly in time with her lover's, and he noticed how she never took her eyes off the man who now straddled her.

C'mon, Eric he thought to himself, don't let the cards alter your thoughts. This is the woman you love fucking your best friend right in front of you.

But Eric knew the truth- the cards had not put those thoughts there. They had been entirely his. He, not the cards, loved watching his girlfriend fuck another man. His cock sprang more eagerly to life than it had been the entire time Brenda had been touching it.

Brenda, or, at least, whatever was controlling her, seemed to notice this, and began to stroke his cock more eagerly. He felt as if he could cum any second, but for some reason, he wasn't. It seemed as though the force making them dance to its tune had other ideas.

Suddenly, without warning, and certainly with no input from his own will, Eric turned to Brenda, and, with a smile, he declared "Our turn."

Eric had never seen Brenda look happier.

From the moment the cards had taken control of their bodies, Brenda had correctly deduced that she and Eric would be fucking that night. Though the idea of her body acting on its own frightened her, the knowledge of what was about to happen thrilled her: she had secretly wanted him for some time, ever since she heard Jennifer's moans coming from their bedroom one night. It seemed that the cards would finally be granting her forbidden wish.

Brenda found herself leaning back and repositioned on the couch and she expected Eric to take her as roughly as Jennifer had taken Jeremy. Instead, she was surprised to find that Eric was instead positioning his head near her waist as he straddled her legs. His hands gently rolled over her satin covered body as he leaned down and lightly teased her clit with his tongue.

A wave of pleasure washed over her body as his tongue connected with her flesh, and, for a moment, she completely forgot that she was not in control of herself. She no longer cared that Jeremy was thrusting in and out of another woman's pussy not three feet from where she lay. Whereas she had been filled with panic before, now, she was not the least bit bothered by anything happening that day. She moaned and then sighed contently.

Eric, on the other hand, couldn't stop freaking out about the day's events. As his tongue continued to lick and tease Brenda's clit, he couldn't stop the feeling of helplessness that filled him. While it was true that watching Jennifer and Jeremy turned him on, he began to worry that the changes were permanent, and that he had lost his love to Jeremy forever. He wanted so badly to get off the couch and stop them, but his body wouldn't respond.

Suddenly, his mouth and tongue were forced deep into Brenda's soaking pussy, and he began to lick frantically.

"Oh god!" Brenda cried out. "Yes, Eric! Lick my fucking pussy! Lick every drop! It's all for you!"

She tossed her head back and began to moan incoherently. Eric heard his name in there a few times, but the rest of it was mumbled nonsense.

Not being a fan of giving oral sex, Eric tried to stop what was happening. It wasn't that he wasn't happy to be pleasuring Brenda in any way possible, but he wanted so badly to gain back some kind of control of the situation, and he figured this was the best time to try. He poured all his will into stopping his body, into just trying to pull his mouth away from her sweet pussy, but his body simply wouldn't obey. To his dismay, his tongue continued to thrash about inside the woman he loved.

Wait, Eric suddenly though, his pulse pounding as his heart began to race. Love? Where did that thought come from? I don't love Brenda...do I?

Don't you? Another thought came to him, almost like a second voice inside his own head, speaking to him in his mind.

No! He tried to shout back mentally. I love...

But the presence inside his head wouldn't allow him to mentally finish that sentence. Instead, images of Brenda flooded his mind:

Brenda and he on their first date.

*flash*

Him on one knee asking Brenda to be his wife.

*flash*

He and Brenda standing at the altar on their wedding day, Jeremy and Jennifer their Best Man and Maid of Honor respectively.

*flash*

Eric was back in the here and now, his head still between Brenda's legs; his hungry tongue craving more of her sweet juice.

What... he struggled to gather his thoughts. What was that?

A taste of the life you could have, came the reply. One of many. You have so many choices and opportunities open to you in the future.

How? I can't even take control of my own body right now!

The voice in his head actually laughed for a moment before it replied. I'm actually to blame for that one. The first fantasy is always my choice. Tonight, you belong entirely to your best friend's girlfriend, and he to yours. In the morning, you'll all regain control of your bodies, but the memories...oh, the sweet, sexy memories. You'll all keep those.

And then what? Eric asked the presence.

Then, it replied, you'll have to figure out how to make the cards work for you. There's just one more thing...

What's that?

You won't remember this conversation until the morning. Until then, as far as you'll be aware, you really do love this woman.

No! Eric pleaded with the voice. I don't want to-

*flash*

Eric suddenly pulled his head away from Brenda's pussy, his face beaming in a great big smile. He quickly climbed his way up and over her body, positioning the tip of his cock right against her soaked cunt. Brenda, in turn, spread her legs wide, welcoming him in.

"I love you," he said to her. And he meant it.

Of course you mean it he told himself. Why had he thought he didn't love her?

"Oh, god, I love you too, Eric." Brenda replied, her body trembling. "I need you inside of me so badly. I don't care what's making us do this, just...please...fill me up! Make me your woman!"

The cards! Eric had almost completely forgotten about the cards. Those little pieces of plastic had, in one day, turned their lives completely backwards and upside-down. It seemed like there was something important he had to remember, but his rapidly increasing desire for Brenda quickly quashed those thoughts. Finally, after several hours of toying with their bodies, the cards claimed Brenda and Eric's will for their own.

Now completely under the control of the cards, Eric could only think of Brenda. He had no recollection of ever having even been with Jennifer. To him, it seemed perfectly natural that Jennifer and Jeremy were fucking on the living room floor in front of them. And now, he decided, he was going to show them what he and Brenda could do.

Without hesitation, he thrust himself into Brenda's waiting and willing pussy, instantly filling her up, and stretching her wider than she ever had been. She cried out in a moment of both ecstasy and minor pain, and her nails dug into his back. He ignored the pain her nails in his flesh brought, though, and began to rock back and forth, repeatedly impaling her on his cock.

"Give it all to me," she begged him. "Ride me until I can't take anymore!"

Brenda wrapped her legs around Eric's waist, wanting to keep him inside of her forever. The couch began to quietly creak as Eric's pace slowly increased. The moaning of Jeremy and Jennifer was quickly drowned out by Brenda's cries of passion: she was a screamer.

They fucked like that there on the couch for some time, neither one able to stop what was happening, and neither one wanting to. After what seemed like an eternity, Eric finally came inside of Brenda, but, contrary to his experience and expectation, his cock didn't grow soft: He was not done pleasuring his love.

Brenda, already exhausted from the entire ordeal, but definitely still wanting more, looked up at Eric with pure bliss in her eyes and a bright smile.

"Bedroom?" she asked.

"Bedroom." He agreed.

Together, they got up from the couch and headed towards Eric's room, carefully stepping around the couple still entangled together on the floor of the living room. They were almost to the door when the need to be inside Brenda hit him again. He placed a hand on her chest pushed her against the hallway wall, kissing her passionately and grinding against her.

Not one to let the opportunity for more cock pass her by, Brenda happily wrapped her legs and body around him, welcoming him back inside. Eric began gyrating his hips, pressing her body against the wall, forcing himself in and out of her.

"More, please!" Brenda begged, and Eric happily obeyed.

Suddenly, a thought popped into Eric's head, one he was absolutely sure was the best idea in the whole world.

"Brenda, my love?" he whispered throatily as their bodies became one.

"Yes?" she whispered back.

The waves of pleasure were cresting now. Both of them were on the verge of orgasm. They both wanted to cum again, needed to. They were so close, now.

"Marry me."

"Yes!"

Together, they came: an orgasm that would linger on in their minds until the end of time.

And that was the last thing either of them remembered from that night.

---------------------------------

Eric awoke to find himself naked and snuggled up to a mound of satin and frilly lace in his bedroom. Grogginess and exhaustion from the night before caused him to take far too long to realize that the mound was a person- Brenda, to be exact -and the material was a wedding dress.

A wedding dress?!

Eric panicked. Suddenly, the entirety of the last day's events flooded his mind. He remembered the cards, he remembered their spell forcing the couples to swap, he remembered the strange subliminal conversation with some unknown entity, and then, he remembered his proposal to Brenda. Try as he might, though, he could not remember what had happened after that.

Eric forced himself to sit up and look around; it seemed as if he had control of his body again, just as the presence had said he would. His movement caused Brenda to awaken, and as she stirred, she cuddled him to him.

"Morning, babe," she said absently. "I had the weirdest dream last night. You'll never believe it."

"Oh, I'll believe it." Eric replied.

Brenda shot right up in bed.

"Eric?! Wait... you mean, that happened?!"

She freaked and, with considerable effort due to her attire, ambled out of the bed. It was only then that she realized what she was wearing.

"This..." She trailed off. "We didn't! We couldn't have! How did this happen?!"

"Brenda, please, sit down." Eric implored, trying his best to be the calmer one of the two, though his own mind was filled with terror. "It wasn't us, it was the cards!"

"Cards? What cards?"

"The tarot cards! The ones that came addressed to all of us. Don't you remember?"

"No," she replied, slipping out of the wedding dress and letting it fall to the floor. "All I remember was suddenly wanting you, wanting to touch you, wanting to run my hands all over you, feeling you inside me..."

Eric looked at her sideways, she was clearly re-living the events of the previous night, and it was turning her on. She didn't even seem to care that she was standing naked in front of him.

"Uhh...Brenda?"

She cleared her throat, clearly embarrassed.

"Sorry, I can't help it. I do remember seeing Jennifer pounce on Jeremy. I feel like I should be jealous of that. My head is so foggy, though, nothing about yesterday seems real."

"Do you remember anything else?"

"I remember telling you I loved you, I remember you proposing... Oh god, I said yes, didn't I?!"

Eric looked down.

"Yes."

"But we didn't really-"

"I don't know. I've only been awake a few minutes longer than you, but, try as I might, I can't remember anything that happened after the proposal. What about you?"

Brenda and Eric sat there in thought, trying desperately to remember what had happened at the end of the night. Try as they might, though, their memories simply stopped after she said had said yes. So deep in thought were they that they didn't even notice that they had moved closer to one another and Eric had swung one leg over Brenda and was in the process of mounting her. He stopped.

"What are we doing?" he asked.

"I don't know. I was just thinking about last night and suddenly I wanted you, and I could see the desire in your eyes and... I was just going to give into it. Something about last night..." she trailed off.

"Right. If we try to think too hard about last night, it seems like we can't stop ourselves from doing it again. How about we talk this through later? We need to talk to Jeremy and Jennifer and figure out what happened to them."

"I agree."

Eric moved from over Brenda, stood up and opened the door, motioning for her to follow. As she passed by him, she put a hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes.

"Did you mean it?" she asked.

"Mean what?"

"You said you loved me. Did you mean it?"

Eric wasn't really sure how to answer that question anymore. Before yesterday, the answer would definitely have been 'no'. He loved Jennifer and planned to love her for the rest of his life, but the events of the previous day had filled his head with so many conflicting thoughts. He had most certainly told her that he loved her, and he knew it had been because of the cards, but that thought was there in his head now, whether put there or not, it was there: he loved Brenda.

"Yes, I did. I do."

"Good," she smiled and quickly kissed him.

The pair headed towards Brenda and Jeremy's room but stopped just short of the door: They could hear Jeremy and Jennifer talking inside. Unsure of why, Eric silently cracked open the door to hear what was being said.

It was clear that Jennifer and Jeremy themselves had only recently woken up, and were having a conversation similar to the one he and Brenda had just had. Jennifer, he noted, was still wearing her black satin nightie, while Jeremy was completely naked.

"...nd then they walked past us into the hallway, and we followed them, and that's all I can remember." Jennifer was saying.

"That's where mine stops too." Jeremy agreed.

The two on the bed sat there in silence, then suddenly, without warning, Jennifer lunged at Jeremy, kissing him deeply and pushing him down on his back.

"Jennifer?" He asked, confused. "What are you doing? We have control of ourselves now; we don't have to do this."

"Have to?" She said, moving her lips from his mouth to his neck and she straddled him. "I'm not doing this because I have to. I'm doing it because I want to. I want this, Jeremy. I want you."

Jeremy did nothing to object or stop her as she maneuvered his cock into her pussy and began to ride him again. In no time, the room was filled with the sounds of the mattress squeaking, the headboard bumping the wall, and Jennifer's soft moans as she leaned back, running her fingers through her own hair. Jeremy took the opportunity to slide the straps of Jennifer's chemise down to expose her breasts, and he began to lick and suck on them, now fully on-board with what was happening.

"Yes, baby, yes!" she softly cried out, thinking Eric and Brenda to still be asleep. "Cum in me, please! I need to feel it in me again, now, tonight, and every night!"

Brenda, trying to get a better view of the action, tried to push the door open a little wider: this turned out to be a mistake. As the door opened, it made a creak- quiet, but it was enough to alert the pair on the bed, who froze right where they were, looking towards the door with guilty eyes. Eric mentally noted that neither one attempted to get off of or out from under the other one.

"Eric!" Jennifer said, her voice trembling in fear of having been caught.

"We can explain!" Jeremy implored. "Yesterday-"

"I know," Eric interrupted him calmly. "Yesterday happened."

"We woke up this morning in bed together," Jennifer continued, "and he was here, and I remembered everything that happened last night, and I got horny and, well..."

"We sort of wanted seconds," Jeremy admitted guiltily.

"I did too," Brenda confessed. She turned and looked at Eric. "I still do."

Eric smiled and looked at his girlfriend as she sat still atop his best friend's cock. These two had fallen victim to their memories of the previous night, but, unlike he and Brenda, they had surrendered to the passion.

To his surprise, Brenda was smiling. He knew that she, like himself, was likely still worried about the wedding dress and its implications, but at that moment, she didn't seem to care: she was licking her lips hungrily and staring at the couple on the bed.

"You guys can continue. I give my full blessing." Eric said.

"Mine too," Brenda added.

"Thank you!" they said in unison, and, without missing a beat, they continued fucking right in front of Eric and Brenda.

"Is there room for me?" Brenda timidly asked the two.

They both stopped for a moment, looked at each other, smiled, and then beckoned her over to them.

"Do you mind?" she asked Eric.

"Not at all," he said with a smile.

"There's room for you too," Jennifer added to Eric, although, she was already back to gyrating atop Jeremy's cock. It was painfully obvious to Eric that at the moment, she was more interested in Jeremy than himself.

12