It's All in the Mind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teloz
Teloz
2 Followers

'Well, it wasn't quite that quick for me, but it's been a long time. Andy's known for a long time too, but we only decided to do something about it once Kirsten turned eighteen,' I opened my mouth to speak, but she put her hand over it, 'Let me finish. Andy and I decided early in our marriage that we would tell each other everything and we have and our marriage has been the stronger for it.

'When Kirsten came of age we decided to extend that same courtesy to her and when it came out that I wanted to fuck you, and Andy was happy with it, she agreed. I wouldn't have wanted us to do anything behind her back and have her find out later you understand?'

I nodded my agreement, 'I wouldn't want to hurt her either.'

Jeanette continued as if I hadn't spoken, 'Nearly losing you brought it all to a head and we decided I'd come to you as soon as I could. Kirsten gets the next turn.'

On that bombshell she sat up and looked at the bedside clock, 'I must get on or the guests will be here before the dinner's cooked!' she kissed me hard, got up from the bed and walked naked into the kitchen.

-oOo-

I was gobsmacked to say the least, probably even shell shocked, stunned; I certainly couldn't put a coherent sentence together, so I decided to keep quiet until I'd thought things through. Mechanically I took off the quilt cover that was stained with our sweat and bodily fluids and replaced it with a clean one. Going to the bathroom I got a facecloth, soaked it in warm water, went into the kitchen and gently cleaned up my lover as she stood at the counter chopping vegetables. We kissed and I returned to the bathroom to clean myself up.

Genetically, my teenage granddaughter had the best of both worlds, the best genes from each of her parents resulting in a stunning young lady. She was slim muscular and taut, she wasn't skinny though. Her hair was ash blond and she wore it long, almost to her waist. Her breasts weren't massive, but I knew she had large areolas and lovely plump nipples; her belly was flat, but her mons was plump and her bottom was every man's wet dream! To think that she wanted to make love to me was astonishing to say the least!

As I sat there on the bed, cross-legged and naked, just thinking about her started pumping blood from my brain to my cock. I began to get hard again. I quickly got up and walked into the kitchen. Understandably, Jeanette was now wearing an apron to protect her nakedness, it did nothing to hide her lovely back and bottom though.

'D'you need a hand sweetie?'

'No thanks Dad, it's all under control.'

'Do we need to get dressed before our guests arrive, I'm quite happy naked, but I wouldn't want to frighten anyone off,' I laughed and caressed her derriere, framed as it was by the apron.

She pushed her bottom against my hand and wriggled it, 'Hmmm… I think we'd better, at least for the meal anyway.'

I followed her into the bedroom as she took off the apron, picked up her skirt and blouse from the chair where I'd placed them when I folded them up, there were no undergarments. With a little groping and kissing we managed to dress in a more or less, civilised fashion and leave for the kitchen again.

The first guests to arrive were Andy and Kirsten. I let them in and after I'd closed the door again Andy hugged me, I was sure I felt a brief press of his lips against my cheek. Kirsten however, threw her arms around my neck and pressed herself against me, her plump mons massaging my partial erection. I cupped her bottom in my hands as she kissed me like a lover; I of course kissed her back just as eagerly. Our lips parted and I almost gasped for breath.

'Are you sure about this Kirsten? I ran my hands up her back then down again to squeeze her bum cheeks.

'Oh yes Gramps! I've never been so sure about anything in my life!' we kissed again.

Before things could progress further the doorbell rang. My mind was fogged by chaotic thoughts of Kirsten and Jeanette, so I opened the door cold to find Annie and Daisy on the other side. Having counted the place settings at the table I realised our party was now complete. I stood back to let them in and they both kissed me in a much more than casual fashion. No prissy air kissing for these girls, just toe curling, full on smackers that left me feeling as if I'd been run over by a truck. I pulled myself together, tried to be the regular host and showed them into the living room where drinks were being distributed.

I was beginning to get the feeling that my life was no longer under my control. A bit like that feeling you get on a roller coaster when it pauses for a second at the very top of the first big drop. I knew the drop was going to come and I knew I could only hang on for the ride.

Teloz
Teloz
2 Followers