It's All My Fault Ch. 02

Story Info
After all thats happened she want to get her husband back.
1.8k words
4.08
200k
70
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Huedogg2
Huedogg2
821 Followers

After reading Redlyte "it's my all my fault" I sat there pissed. She does all this to her husband and wants to stay married. I don't know what Redlyte had planned but I would want to kill the bitch.

*

I guess life is what we make of it. I am finally healing after all the time I spent in the hospital over what later turned out to be an unprovoked attack by my wife Ness. Ness thought I was cheating on her and basically tried to smash my head in. But after what I saw tonight it she showed how much of slut she really is. I left the club to get on with my life. I was still recovering from my hospital stay, so fighting Jimmy at that moment was out of the question. But he would get his, believe me he will get what's coming to him. My first stop was at my parent's house. I needed to get some rest while getting my head together.

My mom knew right away something was wrong, but she let it pass so I could hit the hay. I didn't get much rest because of the nightmares I'd kept having. Ness was fucking Jimmy like there was no tomorrow. I had another one where Jimmy was fucking my daughters and they were calling him daddy.

When I woke up the last time it was 2:00 pm. My mom let me know that Ness was down stairs and wanted to take to me. I told my mom, I'd be there in a minute. I call my attorney Mike and the police. I told Mike everything that happened last night. I asked for him to let the ADA know that I didn't feel safe around Ness and wanted her gone. While I was in the hospital my sister had Mike draw up divorce papers and a restraining order. I had never planned on filing them but now marriage was over it was a done deal.

About a half hour later, Mike made it to the house about the same time the cops did. When officers knock on the door, my mom asked what they wanted. They asked Ness to step outside. Mike told Ness she was to stay 500 feet away from me at all times. Mike informed Ness that she would be escorted back to the house to get her belongings.

Ness asked Mike to talk to me, Mike you've known me for all my life you've got to help me.

Ness you put them man you say you love in the hospital for the better part of a year, then last night while you're at a club with him and "YOUR" friends, Allen tells you he's not felling good. He steps outside for 10 minutes and come back to you being fucked in a club full of onlookers. Then you don't come looking for your husband till the next morning. While you were cleaning up after you "good loving ", from Jimmy, he managed to tell everyone at the club how he fucked you in the ass. Allen doesn't know about that yet. But since Jimmy does have a big mouth, he let it slip that you were set up by "YOUR Friends". But the bad part is he told everyone how he sat there and played with your pussy for over an hour while Allen sat two spots over and you said nothing. Not only that but he told everyone how" YOU" told him he was the best sex of your life. So no I don't have to help you do anything Ness said Mike. My job is to help my client move of from this mess you and your friends made. For Ness's part she looked up at the window as Allen closed the shades. Ness knew her life with Allen would be over if she didn't get a chance to talk to him. But Ness knew it would be an uphill battle, she could only hope that he still loved her. For Allen there were two choices, to forgive her or not to forgive her. Ness didn't have a lot going for her at the moment. Allen had spent over nine months in the hospital over Ness thinking he had cheated. But Ness had cheated herself, maybe not to extent that Allen had thought but it was cheating just the same.

Mike came in and Allen's parents sent him up to the room Allen was in. Mike knock and Allen let him in; Allen had watched everything from up stairs. Then Mike told Allen everything that he had found out. Mike told Allen how Ness was set up and held down by her so called friends, and how Ness spent the whole night being fucked by Jimmy. Mike also told Allen that Jimmy had sat there and played with Ness's pussy for an hour and how Ness had told Jimmy he was the best fuck of her life. Allen ran to the bathroom and threw all the love he had left for Ness. When Allen returned from bathroom he was a different man. Allen wanted to proceed with the divorce. Allen also wanted Jimmy, Val and Jan arrested for what they did to Ness, but as far as Allen was concerned they were done. Allen told Mike to let the ADA know he would testify against Ness in her trial. Allen's mom was at the door when she heard what Allen had said. Allen's mom asked Mike to leave, so she could talk to her son. Allen's dad told his wife to leave it alone, but he knew she wouldn't.

Allen I know it looks and feels bad, but this is a test to see if you have a strong marriage. Son, don't let a few bad choices destroy what you and Ness have built said Allen's mom.

Mom just what do we have, hundreds of thousands in medical bill because she thought I cheated. Another 30,000 in legal bill because she didn't talk to me before she attacked me, and to top it all off. She gets raped and it was the best sex of her life. She fucked him all night long mom, all night. Ness did things with him she has never attempted with me and you just want us to go on like it was just a bad mistake. Opps, I forgot to pay the telephone bill, that's a mistake mom. Not getting fucked all night. I have no choice in either matter as to how it happened but I do have a choice in how my life goes from here mom said Allen. And I'll go it alone before I suffer another of Ness's so called mistakes. Allen's mom looked as Allen left the house. She knew he was going on without Ness and that hurt her because she liked Ness.

Ness was sitting in the house crying, trying to figure out how her life came to this point. There was a knock at the door, when she got to the door to answer it. There stood a police officer and 4 big husky guys. The officer asked who she was, Ness identified herself. Ness was told the mover where here to move her things out and she had 24 hours to vacate the home. Ness dropped to the floor and cried. The movers just walked by and started packing things in the truck. Ness asked the mover's how they knew what to take. Ma'am your ex-husband said to take everything, he would be starting over after the house was sold. This was news to Ness, when she heard the mover say ex-husband she knew time was slipping away. She had to fix this.

Ness got an attorney, her name was Sarah James. After Ness explained everything, Sarah asked why, would he want to stay married to you? If you were a man and did half of what you did to your husband you would have been in jail. I will help you but I don't know how much I can do. So the battle began.

In their first meeting Ness asked for time to speak to Allen alone. Allen gave Ness 15 minutes. Allen you have to listen, I didn't plan any of this it just happened. I know Mike told you I was set up and held against my will. I know you aren't going to throw away 15 years of marriage because of a few bad choices by my former friends. Allen said nothing he just sat there and listened. Ness talked about the marriage and how they belonged together. When the 15 minutes was up, Allen stood up and let the lawyers back in.

Allen told Ness he wanted this on the record.

Allen looked at Ness and said you keep acting as if it was a mistake. Did you know that Jimmy told everyone how you said your pussy was now his home? You fucked him 3 hour in the morning before you came looking for me. 3 hours Ness, so fuck all that it was a mistake Ness. Allen looked at Mike and said he was done. Allen left the room, Ness tried to go after him but an officer at the door stopped her. Mike let Ness know that Allen had pressed charges against her, Val, Jan and Jimmy. He also put the house on the market and was leaving the area after your trial.

Jimmy, Val and Jan plead guilty to rape in the first degree. Jimmy was sentenced to 15 years in prison. Jan and Val were sentenced to 5 years apiece. At Ness's trial for her assault on Allen, she was sentenced to 3 to 5 years. Ness could be out in 18 months if she kept her nose clean. Allen for his part just stayed in the back ground.

During Jimmy's first week in prison, he was gang raped. It seems that one of Jimmy's former conquests husband was serving in the same prison. Jimmy had been gang raped for 3 months straight. Then one night a guard found Jimmy hanging in his cell.

Val and Jan wrote to Allen to apologize to him for their parts in this mess. Allen read each of their letters, pissed on them put them in a zip lock bag and mailed them back. This sad little tale ends when one day Ness is reading the newspaper. She had 3 weeks left on her sentence. She was getting out for good behavior. The paper had a notice for an upcoming marriage.

Sarah James was marring Allen they had gotten together after the trial. Ness sat there a cried. She had lost a wonderful life over her choice of friends. Ness wondered how life could be so cruel. On the picture it showed how Sarah glowed. Sarah was 3 months pregnant. Jan and Val also saw the wedding announcement. They all wish they had never met Jimmy.

I know a lot of you will bitch and moan but so the fuck what. He didn't run, he didn't kill the slut and he moved on, can life get any better than that.

Huedogg2
Huedogg2
821 Followers