It's All Relative Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before I was shooting ropes of cum across the bathroom and onto the floor. I gathered myself and quickly cleaned up the mess I had made before jumping into the shower.

When I came downstairs my aunt was sitting on the couch watching TV. She looked really hot wearing just a pair of pajama pants and a white, wife beater t-shirt. She had her legs folded underneath herself and she patted the spot next to her on the couch motioning for me to sit down.

I was wearing a pair of gym shorts with no boxers and an old t-shirt. I don't know if my aunt was intentionally trying to turn me on but the sight of her tits in that wife beater was making me hard. Remember, she was only 36 years old and she most likely had not had any physical contact with a male in the six months since my Uncle Steve's accident.

"So what are you watching Liz?," I asked.

"Eh, not much on really. Just kind of flipping around," my aunt replied.

I could tell she was a little down and I assumed it was because her baby girl was gone for the next eight weeks. "You'll be fine Liz," I told her. "Lauren is a grown woman now and she can take care of herself. Plus I came all the way down her so you wouldn't be sad all summer."

My aunt laughed and rolled her eyes at me. "Oh is that right? You're gonna keep me happy all summer long?"

The thoughts that raced around my head at that moment were so wrong. I had already gotten head from her daughter but to actually fuck my aunt would be too much. I couldn't tell if she intended the sexual undertones in the words that she chose.

It had been quiet other than the sound of the TV for a few minutes as we both got lost in some stupid infomercial.

"You know me and Lauren have become so much closer since her Dad passed," my aunt said to break the silence. "The last six months that we've been on our own has given us a lot of mother/daughter time together."

I always forget that my aunt and Lauren could almost be sisters based on their ages. I mean my aunt was only 18 when she had Lauren which always made me wonder if she was a little slut when she was younger. My mother told me she was a big hit with the guys before she settled down with my Uncle Steve.

"We made a pact that we would always be there for each other and that we'd tell each other everything," my aunt said. I started getting a little anxious and wondered if she really meant "everything."

"Last night we sat and talked for hours since we knew that we weren't going to see each other for a while," my aunt explained. "We have such a special relationship now that we act more like sisters instead of mother and daughter."

I wasn't sure where my aunt was going with this but I was hanging on every word. "Believe it or not, last night I was telling Lauren how I'm starting to have some needs again," she said.

Needs? She can't really be telling me this can she? "You're still a beautiful, young woman Liz and it's only natural for you to have needs. It's nothing to be ashamed of," I assured her.

"Oh, I'm not ashamed Sean...believe me," my aunt said with a laugh. "How about I grab us a couple of beers?"

My aunt headed out to the kitchen and when she returned I noticed that her nipples were beaming through the front of her wife beater. I didn't remember them being like that before she left the room. Could she have possibly done that on purpose when getting the beers from the fridge? Was she trying to tease me?

"A cold beer for my favorite nephew," my aunt said as she handed me a bottle.

She couldn't help but notice that my eyes were glued to her tits and more specifically her rock hard nipples. We were both quiet for a few moments as we enjoyed our beers. I thought I had noticed my aunt about to say something but nothing came of it. After another minute or so I was taking a sip from my bottle when my aunt spoke.

"So Lauren told me that she sucked you off until you came in her mouth," my aunt said matter of factly.

Holy shit! I spit my beer out and the bottle fell out of my hand and onto the floor. "Was it something I said?" my aunt asked.

"Liz, I'm so sorry," I said with a terrified look on my face. "I don't know what happened. We were both pretty drunk and it was obviously a big mistake. I don't blame you if you hate me and never want to see me again. Please don't tell my mother!"

I wasn't sure what was about to happen. I had never been more scared in my life. My cousin had given me a blowjob and we almost fucked and now her mother knows all about it. I can't believe Lauren fucking told her about us. What if my aunt tells my mother? I am so fucked!

"Don't be sorry Sean," my aunt said. "Lauren loves you and you've always been so good to her. Obviously you two took things a bit further than most cousins do but you're both adults and you care about each other."

I was stunned. How could she not be furious with me?

"Lauren also mentioned that you have a nice, fat cock," my aunt said.

This can't really be happening I said to myself. Am I really about to go down this road with my aunt too? My mother's sister?

"She told me that she loved feeling your big cock deep down her throat right before you came in her mouth," my aunt added. "She also told me I would be an idiot if I didn't take full advantage of you staying here this summer."

I just sat there with an obvious bulge in my shorts and my mouth wide open. "Keep that mouth open Sean because I want you to eat my pussy," my aunt said. "Lauren told me she didn't have a chance to get off with you and I'm gonna make sure that doesn't happen to me. Do you want to eat my pussy Sean?," my aunt asked as she slid her pants off and threw them on the floor.

She wasn't wearing any panties and she had a neatly trimmed patch of hair just above her box. She leaned back on the couch and put both of her feet up on the coffee table. I pulled my t-shirt off and positioned myself between my aunt's legs. She was squeezing her tits in her hands as I lowered my face to her beautiful mound. I inhaled her sweet aroma as I slowly began licking along each side of her cunt. I parted her lips with my hands and buried my tongue inside of her pussy. Licking her juices and sucking on her clit as she began to moan with great pleasure.

"Yes! Eat my pussy Sean," my aunt said obviously enjoying herself. "You eat my pussy so fucking good!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my aunt. It all makes sense now. She really was a little slut when she was younger. She's still a slut now I thought to myself. Pregnant at 18 means she's been fucking for at least 18 years minimum.

I continued switching from sucking on her clit and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. "Oh my god Sean," my aunt moaned. "You seem to enjoy eating pussy just as much as I do."

Did my aunt just say she loves eating pussy? This keeps getting crazier than I could ever imagine.

"One night a few years ago me and your uncle had a get together with another couple that got a little wild," my aunt told me. "I was eating my friend Ashley's pussy while she sucked your Uncle Steve's cock and her husband fucked me from behind. Can you believe I did that?," my aunt asked.

I was too stunned for words plus my mouth was buried in my aunt's pussy anyway.

"That was the wildest night I've ever had," my aunt said. "Maybe until tonight anyway. The thought of fucking my nephew is driving me so crazy right now. I'm sure you've noticed with the way my pussy is dripping."

I was lapping up my aunt's juices and fingering her pussy when she exploded on my face. She arched her back and let out a loud series of moans as her first orgasm hit. I pulled my fingers from inside of her and stuck them in her mouth so she could taste herself.

"Ok, your turn sweetie," my aunt said as she sat up and threw me down on the couch. "Let me have a taste of the delicious cock that I've heard so much about."

My aunt slowly pulled her t-shirt up over her head revealing the most amazing tits that I have ever seen. I almost came just at the sight of my aunt's rack. She did a little dance for me and pulled on her nipples for a minute before kneeling down between my legs.

"Try not to cum too fast ok," my aunt said with a smile as she took all 8 inches of my cock down her throat.

I almost lost it immediately but I knew I had to hang on a little longer. My aunt worked my shaft like a professional, using her lips, tongue, both hands and just the right amount of spit to do the job. After blowing me for a few minutes she ordered me to fuck her tits. Who was I to deny her this? She squeezed her big tits together with her arms and spit down into her cleavage. God she looked so fucking sexy. I slid my cock in between her melons and slowly began pumping away. As good as it felt fucking her tits for a short while, I couldn't wait any longer to bury my cock deep inside of her pussy. She needed a good fucking and I was just the nephew to give it to her.

"Do you want me to fill you up with this cock?," I asked my aunt with what must have been an animalistic look in my eyes. "Do you want to feel what your little slut of a daughter never got to experience? Get up here and sit on my cock you naughty little whore."

Any inhibitions that I had been feeling earlier were now completely gone. I had never been more turned on in my life and the thought of being seconds away from fucking my aunt was almost too much to take. I was sitting on the couch completely naked with my cock sticking straight up in the air. My aunt climbed up on the couch and stood over me for a brief moment. Her pussy was right in front of my face so I didn't hesitate to get a few licks in before she positioned herself over my cock.

"Are you sure you're ready for this stud?," my aunt asked as she began to squat down.

"I've never been more ready for anything in my life," I replied as my voice quivered with excitement.

"Good...because I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before," she said.

My aunt lowered herself down until the glistening head of my cock parted her sweet pussy lips.

"Oh Sean," she moaned. "I've thought about this moment since the night of the funeral. No pillow should ever hide a cock as amazing as this!"

My aunt quickly gained a rhythm as she began to grind on my cock. I was in heaven. I've had my fair share of pussy over the years but being balls deep in my aunt was a fantasy that I never imagined would come true. She began to feverishly rub on her clit as my rock hard shaft slid in and out of her tight, dripping hole. I was massaging her tits with both of my hands as she really started rocking back and forth on my cock. She removed her hand from her clit and held it over her shoulder so I could suck her sweet juices from her fingers. The taste of her pussy was exquisite.

"Your pussy is fucking incredible Liz," I said as she continued bouncing on my cock. "How would you like me to bend you over the kitchen table and fuck you from behind?"

"Mmmm...you must have read my mind babe," my aunt replied. "Doggy is my favorite. I love hearing a man's balls slap off of my ass while he's fucking me from behind."

I held my aunt's hand as she slowly raised her pussy up off of my swollen member. She pulled me up from the couch and led me into the kitchen. Watching her naked ass from behind as we headed towards the kitchen was enough to keep me from losing any ounce of my erection. Once we were in the kitchen I walked over to the window to pull the shade.

"Leave it Sean!," my aunt demanded. "I don't care who sees us fucking. In fact, the thought of someone possibly seeing you pound my pussy really turns me on. I'd fuck you in front of your mother right now if she walked in."

My aunt was clearly in a state of ecstasy and so was I. I walked back over to her and pulled her in close to me. I looked deep into her eyes without saying a word and plunged my tongue into her mouth. We swapped spit for about 30 seconds or so before I grabbed her by the hair and bent her over the table.

"Oh, you like to get a little rough do ya?," my aunt asked. "That's good because I love having my hair pulled when I'm getting fucked."

I wasted no time burying my cock deep inside my aunt's pussy. She let out a moan once I was all the way inside of her. I had a handful of her hair wrapped in my right hand as I began to punish her from behind. Her head was pulled back as I continued slamming my shaft into the depths of her cunt. As I pounded my aunt's pussy from behind her massive tits swayed uncontrollably as they hung down from her chest. I let go of her hair and put my hands on each side of her waist. I began pulling her body back into me each time I thrust forward into her. This was the most amazing experience of my life. Even better than when Lauren gave me head. Now I was fucking her mother who was a bigger slut than Lauren could have ever imagined.

"I don't want you to ever stop fucking me Sean," my aunt shouted as another orgasm hit. I could feel the walls of her pussy tighten around my cock. That feeling was too much for me to handle as I shot my load deep inside of my aunt's pussy.

"Oh fuck!," I yelled as the most amazing feeling I had ever felt came over my body. "Your pussy is incredible Liz. I can't believe I just came inside of you."

"Mmmm. I can feel your warm cum inside of me Sean and it feels amazing," my aunt said.

As my cock returned to its flaccid state I pulled it out of my aunt's little piece of heaven. I spun her around and we kissed as she began stroking my now limp shaft.

"That was fucking amazing Sean," my aunt said. "Now I know why you've always had so many little girlfriends running around. If your mother only knew what her little boy was capable of doing with this cock," she continued with a laugh.

I sucked my aunt's eraser-sized nipples into my mouth and my cock began showing signs of life as she continued stroking me.

"Do you have enough in you for one more round stud?," my aunt asked as she began rubbing her pussy with her free hand. "I want to taste that cum of yours this time just like Lauren got to. I can't have my daughter having one up on me," she said with a wink. "Let's go to my room."

My aunt ran into her room like a little schoolgirl and dove onto her queen sized bed. She laid down on her back and slid up to the top of the bed. She spread her legs wide open and started rubbing on her clit. By this point I was hard again and couldn't wait to be back inside of her.

"Come take your aunt's pussy," she said. "This is your pussy now Sean. Anytime you want it, ok?"

I climbed in between her legs and once again inserted my entire length deep inside of my aunt. Even though I had cum just minutes beforehand I could already tell that I wasn't going to last long. The whole experience was just too much to take. I was laying on top of my aunt in the missionary position as we began to fuck. This time was a little different however. It was like we were making love instead of just fucking like animals. I was looking directly into my aunt's eyes as I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her pussy. We were kissing as we fucked and it was beautiful.

"I love you Liz," I said with a serious look on my face.

"I know you do hun," my aunt replied. "I'm so glad you'll be spending the entire summer with me. You know I love you too. And I really love your cock," she said with a slight chuckle.

After another few minutes of passionate love making I knew I was almost ready to bust again.

"So you want me to cum in your mouth this time huh?," I asked.

"Yes Sean, please," my aunt moaned. "I wanna taste your cum so bad."

I pulled out of my aunt's pussy and hopped up out of the bed. She rolled off the bed at the same time and dropped to her knees.

"Give me that fucking load Sean. I wanna swallow every last drop of your cum," she said.

She started sucking the head of my cock into her mouth as she worked over the rest of my shaft with her hand. I could see the muscles flexing in her arm as she stroked me to the brink.

"Uh...uh...aaahhhhh...aaaahhhhhh," I yelled out as my load exploded into my aunt's mouth.

She continued stroking and sucking me until every last drop of cum had been drained from my cock. When there was nothing left in me my aunt looked up and parted her lips to show me her mouth filled with my cum. She swallowed it all down in one gulp and licked her lips to make sure she hadn't left any behind.

"What a perfect night this has been Sean," my aunt said as we both climbed back into the bed. "Thanks again for coming all the way down here to stay with me this summer. I think it's going to work out very well for the both of us."

"I think so too," I replied as I kissed her on the forehead.

"I can't wait to call Lauren in the morning. She's gonna be so jealous," my aunt said with a laugh.

We both drifted off to sleep as I held my aunt tightly in my arms.

I guess my mother was right when she told me that morning at breakfast that she had a great idea. I couldn't agree more. This is going to be the best summer ever!

12