It's All So Natural with Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wonder what it feels like to bear the pressure of the final putt, a 30-footer for the Masters title and the green jacket, and see your ball fall into the cup. Winner.

I wonder what it feels like to pull a small child from harm's way and realize you've saved a life and that in that moment, you've earned your entire life. Winner.

"Do you mind trying to find out? You're going to have to take this out to find out," she said, and rolled over to her other side, and reached back and pulled her top butt cheek back, exposing her big ass and, most impressively, a small ring sitting where her butthole should be.

How did I feel? Winner.

"Mom, um, yeah, I'll fuck your ass. I'll fuck you any way you want. Any time you want."

"Baby, we can talk about all that later. I have no idea what we're going to decide, but right now, at this moment, I need to ride that cock. And I have a plan in mind."

She pushed me to my back, and swung her opposite leg across my body, turning her 180 degrees and placing her ass inches from my face. "While you're getting that out, I'll just attend to this . . . " She leaned over and began licking my cock head, crouching over my chest, her ass in my face. I reached up and slowly pulled the ring in her ass. I pulled it out part way, then pushed it back. I did this several times, and with the actions realized I was dealing with a very large butt plug. I'm not sure I should have expected anything less from a size queen.

I finally had had enough and pulled the plug entirely from her ass. It remained gaped for only a moment, and then slowly closed up. As it got smaller, I pushed my tongue into the center and gently licked the rim of her ass as it closed around me. My tongue danced and prodded her tightening butthole. I pushed my tongue in and it easily gave way, opening to my invitation to play.

Mom pulled off my cock and placed her hands on my knees, still facing away from me. She then carefully walked herself forward with a foot on either side of my stomach, and then on either side of my hips. She paused, curled her pelvis under her, and then lowered her plump hiney over my cock.

It was a moment, and I was so glad that when my cock hit her doorway to heaven, she paused. I was about to go where I had always wanted to go. The biggest sexual prize that I had ever thought about -- and a pure fantasy that only became possible a few weeks ago -- was about to open like a flower to my thick insistence.

Whether I was ready or not no longer was relevant. This was mom's bus and I was just along for the ride at this moment. Once again, I sensed she had something to prove.

Mom slowly lowered her ass onto my cock, with a feeling like I was being sucked in. For a moment I fantasized about sliding all of my body all of the way into her ass, but my momentary daydream bubble popped with a loud moan (or was that a groan) coming from my mom. Then she started to talk to me.

"Yeah, baby, slide that fat dick in me. I've needed a cock in my ass for so long. A real cock. A big cock. Oh, dear God, oh." She panted a few times -- breath of fire -- and then started a slight and careful bounce on my cock. Leaning forward, her hands on shins, she started to ride my cock on a slow, deliberate trail ride. Bounce. Stall. Bounce. Stall.

Then she leaned back slightly and pulled her hands up. With one foot planted firmly on either side of my hips, the only contact between us now was cunt-to-cock. Her hands on her knees, mom squatted and plunged up-and-down on my thick shaft. Reverse Asian Greek cowgirl. Yee haw.

Not a lot of women could hold that pose. But Brenda worked in gardens. She could haunch sit for hours. No, mom wasn't going to struggle in this position at all. Me? I was a goner.

Mom started to pick up speed, just slightly; the bouncing became a bit harder, the recoil a bit bigger, and the squeezing a bit tighter. A minute later she placed her hands back on my ankles and started slamming down on my cock with big full bounces. One nice advantage of a long cock is that you get a good "throw" with each stroke. Mom was working the full length of 10 inches of hard-loving son. Big strokes, top to bottom, with a solid thud landing at the bottom.

George Harrison said that all things must pass, and well, I guess I knew it. I could tell mom was building up to something big. Her actions, her breaths, her reddening skin all told me she was on a power climb to the most lovely of crashes. I decided to say something.

"Brenda, you son's cock is in your ass."

I knew this was dangerous territory. After all, it was size not taboo that inspired her actions. It could be she was just swallowing this incest ugliness in order to get the big cock she needed. Maybe. But I didn't think so.

"You're fucking your son in such a nasty way. Aren't you?"

"Oh, baby . . ." She literally moaned my answer. Sure her deep secret was a need for big fat cocks, and nothing small or thin would ever do for her. But in this moment, size was only part of the thing. It turns out she was fucking more than my cock. She was fucking me. More importantly, she was fucking her son.

"I know I'm being bad. I'm so sorry but I just had to have this cock in my ass." She increased the ferocity of her carnal pounding. "Am I bad, baby? I deserve some cock in my ass, don't I baby? Just this once?"

"No, Brenda, you don't deserve this cock just this once. You deserve this cock anytime you want. This is your cock. You made it. You grew it. And now you get to use it. Anytime you want."

"So, yeah, MOM. You are being very bad. And you deserve to be as bad as you want."

The words were like jet fuel. She really went after it. It was unbelievable. Having a big cock and at least a little conscience, I was always careful with this big rod -- especially in a woman's ass. Mrs. Westlake had shown me how important it was to be careful.

This was not careful. This was carnal. Intense. It's one thing to need to fuck because you haven't in a while. But mom's ass was making up for a couple of decades of neglect, and it seemed she was hell-bent on making it up all at once.

Fortunately for me, I was comfortably on my back. My cock was standing tall, hardened by orgasm #1. I was glad I wasn't on my feet for this one, as I expected this next orgasm, when it finally came, was going to destroy me at the cellular level.

Then mom stopped again. My cock buried into the depths of her rectum, I figured she was tiring. I couldn't have been more wrong. Mom slowly ascended my cock, adjusted slightly, and then sank quickly back down. If felt incredible, but different, and it took me a moment to realize I'd changed ports. Mom's legs were fine, but her ass was getting weary. So switching holes, she resumed her pounding with my cock in her gripping cunt. After a few minutes she stopped again, pulled up, adjusted, and lowered back down with my cock in her ass, once again. Bam, bam, bam. Stop, adjust. Bam, bam, bam. Stop, adjust. Bam, bam, bam.

At this point I was impossibly lost in pure ecstasy. Bliss had completely overcome my senses, and while my cock felt wonderful, the glow of physical warmth radiated everywhere. I slowly became unaware of anything but feelings of warmth, vitality, and love. Completely delirious with endorphins, I had nearly checked out.

However, I slowly became aware of a train in the distance, coming my way. I couldn't quite figure out what was happening, but a train was a coming, getting louder and louder and louder as it approached. I finally had to pry my eyes open to see this train coming at me -- it was Brenda pistoning up and down on my cock, filling this hole and that hole, and squeezing and grunting and panting like an animal. She was a freight train carrying years of pent up need into this one big, crashing orgasm.

And finally, her need was met. The train I heard rolling in the distance finally collided with Brenda with her one final stoke of my cock in her ass. She came down one last time and her entire body froze, locked up everywhere like full-body tetanus. Stiff and hard, her ass gripping tightly, without breath or movement, mom came to a complete stop and for a very long time, did not even barely move.

Then a full bark burst from her lips, followed by a groan AND a moan, and her whole body began to shudder. Her orgasm gushed over my legs and balls as her ass clenched and unclenched. Moaning and shaking and barely staying upright, mom finally collapsed back onto my chest and flung her feet forward. Her body was balanced on top of mine as my arms wrapped around her, holding her tightly to me. She rumbled and sputtered like an old Model-T, slowly coming to a rest in my arms. She lay there quietly, flinching occasionally as a few, final power surges coursed through her body and soul.

It was a few minutes before I mustered the strength to slide out from mom, and pull her and me to the side of the bed. I carefully picked up her empty form, which was now absent any internal strength but for the small, burning after glow that radiated from her core. I carried her to the bathroom and helped her sit on the stool.

"Would you like me to leave?" I asked gently.

"No, I need another shower. Just a quick one. But I don't think I can stand on my own. Can you help me?"

"As you wish," I smiled. I helped her off the pot a moment later and guided us both into her shower. Fortunately, it was large and roomy enough, and I held her in my arms.

"Honey?" she asked quietly a few minutes later.

"Yeah?"

"Um, I don't think you came in me. Did you?"

In fact, I hadn't. The major earth moving project of my moms hadn't taken me over the top with her. I was close, but once she started to fall deep, it was pretty much all I could do to stay in the same orbit.

At the time, a feeling of disappointment rolled over me for a brief moment, then was replaced by my mom, in my arms, as we made our way to the bathroom. I'd forgotten about my missed opportunity, and for one moment at least, had supplanted my little brain with my big one.

"No, I'm good. You already got me in your office."

"Oh no. No way, mister. That's not how this one ends."

The water seemed to have rejuvenated her. At least a little. She turned from me and placed her hands against the shower wall. Arching her back, she presented her ass to me once again.

"Go ahead, baby. Finish up in me. I really want your to cum in me. In my PUSSY. My ass is off limits for a while . . . like maybe when I can take a proper shit!" She giggled quietly to her own joke.

"Come on, baby. Fuck me one more time. Fuck me and take me to bed. I need to sleep, but first, I need you to cum."

So I obliged. I reached down and gave my cock a good squeeze. It was back in working order before I even asked it, so I carefully entered her pussy from behind.

"Slowly this time, baby. Slowly."

So I slowly fucked her pussy from behind, feeling her squeeze and pull me with her cunt muscles. After the spectacle of the last hour, and the almost-finish of a few minutes ago, it didn't take me long to load up. Neither of us needed this to go on, so my pending orgasm was welcomed by both of us. I grabbed her tits from behind, and gently rubbed and pulled her nipples

Mom moaned her full receipt of my cum load. I pushed in a couple of more sporadic thrusts, then felt my knees nearly buckle. I held on to mom to keep up and felt the final spasm of orgasmic joy course through my body. The false start had robbed me of the apocalyptic finish, so I settled simply for one of the best orgasms of my life. That's all. With the person I loved more than anyone in the world. That's all.

A few minutes later, Brenda finished her washing, and we stepped out to warm, fluffy towels. We quietly dried each other and ourselves, and then stumbled back to the bedroom and the trashed bed. Mom reached up and pulled the top layer off of the bed, leaving only a sheet and a now pristine bed.

Without talking, we settled next to each other. Mom rolled to her side and then back in to spoon with me. Reaching back, she grabbed my left hand and pulled it over her side to cup her left tit. When we were finally settled, mom took a deep breath and then let it go.

"Steven, I hope I answered your question," Mom said.

"You mean about what's happening?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm not really sure what's happening. But I don't really have any questions right now." I held her a little tighter.

"Well, baby, I promise we can talk about this. I don't know if we should be doing this or not, but I don't know . . . " Her voice tailed off. "But Baby, it just feels so natural when we're together."

"Mom, I completely agree. With you, it's all so natural."

I waited a minute, and then asked. "So does this mean that, you know, that we might do it again? Because I'd like that." I sound way too excited about the possibility, I thought.

"Right now, my pussy is sore. My jaw is completely stretched. My ass is wrecked. Completely wrecked. If I wanted a big cock, I sure got one." A moment paused. "But yeah, I suspect we might do it again."

I held her tightly and flexed my cock just a little, wiggling it between her ass cheeks. She felt my throb, and pushed back a little.

"And if you keep twitching that cock in my ass like that, I'm gonna have to come back and suck that cock right away." She pulled her pelvis forward just an inch, and then slammed back onto my cock again. "But right now, I need some sleep."

"Would that be okay, baby?" she barely mumbled.

"As you wish, mom. As you wish."

Within minutes, we were both contentedly sleeping. Our new world had opened up, and tomorrow we were going to figure it out.

So, what happens when your mom turns out to be a neglected, oversexed size queen and you possess the cock to make her happy? I'll let you know.

12