It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

We spoke every evening that week about the trip, I wished she could have made it up that Wednesday evening, but part of skipping Thursday evening was attending a lecture in one of his other classes that night.

Thursday...ROAD TRIP DAY!

I was up with the sun and had my bag and suit bag inside the door next to the empty cooler. Throw some munchies, drinks, and ice in the cooler, throw everything in the van, and we would be off with minimum delay. To use an old expression, I was giddy as a school boy that day. Even big problems seemed to be easy fixes. She called around noon to tell me she was getting off work early and would be stopping by the arcade to swap vehicles so we would be ready to go as soon as I got home.

When she came up behind me I almost jumped out of my skin I was day dreaming about her. I turned to find my sexy lawyer, complete with briefcase and grin. We exchanged keys and I got a quick kiss and a handkerchief put in my hand, at least that's what I thought it was until I looked closer. Seems she was being ornery.... It was her wet thong she had put in my hand. I rolled it up discretely with the damp crotch in the middle. Over the next few hours I took it out to inhale her aroma.....this was definitely going to be a good trip.

I came home to find my girl in a muscle top and a short skirt. I pulled her thong from my pocket and shook it at her. "You are very ornery young lady...."

"Who? Little old me....." she wrapped her arms around me and practically crushed me in her enthusiasm, her hard nipples drilling into me.

"I'd say get a room you two, but we have to get on the road..." I opened my eyes in a flash still kissing my girl to see our black girl...TOPLESS AND SHAKING THEM AT ME SMILING!!!

She pulled back, "Well I did say WE usually drove out Friday, didn't I?"

"That you did." I gave her another quick kiss as the black girl stepped up beside us. I reached out for a big chocolate tit, grabbed a nipple, and used it to pull her closer for a nice kiss, not letting go of her nipple and getting a nice moan for my efforts.

She pulled me away from the chocolate beauty, making her yelp when she knocked my hand from her nipple. "Keep that up and you'll have her dribbling down her legs." She threw the black girl her top and turned me to the door."

"Party pooper!" I heard from behind us as she marched me out the door. She marched me to the side door and pushed me on to the seats all laid out with fresh sheets and blankets as the black girl slid into the drivers seat. We were cuddled up and on the road less than five minutes after I got in the door, and a third body would definitely make the drive easier.

After a bit of serious kissing, and a bit of an audience in the rear view mirror, I leaned back on an elbow. "So this will be an interesting trip with more than just the two of us...." I ran my hand up her thigh, her legs spreading automatically.

"Mmmmmmm Hmmmmmmm...." She moaned as I slipped my fingers between her wet lips.

"And since you decided to wear a skirt, I'm going to have some desert." as I flicked her clit.

"Yessss......" she lifted her knees, the light skirt bunching up around her waist putting her red landing strip and glistening pussy on display for me, a hint of red stubble just starting to show.

I spread her lips and lazily licked the juices I had been sniffing from her thong for the last few hours. Licking and sucking, nibbling and slurping at her delicious pussy. But as much as I was enjoying myself, I wanted my van to REAK of her pussy, not to mention it had been almost four days since I had tasted her! I put one arm up between her knees, and the fingers from the other deep into her pussy on a g-spot hunt, before latching on to her clit.

I ate her until her flailing legs began to slow, then let her relax as I sat back and enjoyed my handy work. Her legs splayed, her pussy gaping slightly and dribbling enough to need a lick every so often. I pulled her skirt down and pulled the curtains to darken the back about the same time as the black girl hollered out, "Pit stop!" and pulled to a stop.

I was crawling up to the passenger seat when the side door opened, two bags were tossed in followed by a petite blond woman who curled up next to my girl, pulled the covers up over her head, and we were off. I looked over at the black girl with the shit eating grin on her face and her skirt around her waist. "Any more stops to make?"

"Next stop.... Reno!"

I grabbed a Pepsi from the cooler and sat back shaking my head. Our third girl was also a law student I was told, but a different school from my girl. A petite little girl barely five feet tall. She was also a night owl working third shift before school during the day and would come alive in a few hours, probably about the time for a fuel stop. We drove along watching the sights and listening to the radio. Of course my taking in the sights included watching her huge braless tits jiggle and bounce under her top. And looking down between her thighs at the top of her pussy just happened to be on the menu since she had left her skirt up around her waist.

Seemed that was her intention when I reached for a thigh and her knee came right up all on it's own to give me nice access to her pussy, my fingers slid between her very wet lips. "So us guys aren't so bad after all? You act like you might actually be enjoying my playing." As I strummed her clit.

"It'll do." She squeaked right after that as I pulled my fingers back quickly. Looking right at her and licked them off.

She scowled at me as my girl slid up on her back on the cooler, "Serves you right." As she pulled my hand down to her tit, then thought about it and put it up under her shirt for me to play with her nipples.

"So what else haven't you girls told me about for this trip?"

"Nothing." She said with a smile....a mischievous smile...."It's just like the one at home, but bigger."

I slid my hand back down to lift her shirt above her tits, she arched her back and accommodated me with another big smile. I re-gripped her tit, cupping it enough to let her nipple slip between my fingers. "Well you have to be careful on how big things get." I gave her tit a nice squeeze and jiggle. Then I looked over at the black girl still driving with one knee up. "Too much and it gets to be a pain in the ass to handle."

The black girl gasped and my girl giggled and stuck out her tongue until I tweaked her nipple making her moan. We chatted a bit more about the competition. She was grinning up at me when she told me with three times the contestants, we would have more time between runs on Saturday.

"So does that mean you're going to want more massages?"

"Mmmmmmm."

"And I suppose you're going to enjoy my running my hands all over your body, squeezing and pulling on your ass, dipping a finger or two in your pussy, maybe even reaching around and making sure those delicious tits are thoroughly massaged."

"If she doesn't I will." said our little blond girl just before she latched onto my girls tit sucking it down while at the same time groping my crotch, which was coming alive with the scene on the cooler! My girl let her nibble on her nipple for a bit, holding her head to it. Then pulling her up for a nice kiss with her arms wrapped around the blond, who still had a nice massaging grip on my firm cock!

I looked down at my girl and the blond in a fierce lip lock..."So it's going to be one of THOSE weekends is it?"

She released kiss on the blond, but kept her arm around her, "You mind?"

I reached back to give the blonds ass a nice squeeze. "Well as long as you share...."

The blond turned on her side a bit, her top pulling nicely across her tit with her dark nipple showing behind it. "This is going to be a FUN weekend!" she said with a big grin.

I slid my hand down to the hem of her skirt and then back up inside her thigh. Both girls looked at me as I felt the blond girl up. She spread her leg a bit as I brushed her shaved pussy, her lips were slightly damp. She didn't react when I slid my fingers over her rosebud, but her nipples hardened some. The blond girl rolled back over to my girl, but left her thighs open for me to keep playing.

This was quite the road trip. My girl on her back beside me necking with the blond who was still groping my now VERY hard cock while I was playing with her pussy under her skirt. All this while I was caring on a regular conversation with the black girl driving with her hard nipples standing out and skirt up around her waist.

Things started to get a bit heated on the cooler between them and they pealed off each other to crawl in the back, my girl grinning as she took my wet fingers in her mouth and cleaned them before giving me a quick kiss.

The sun my have set, but there was no need for light to know what was going on in the back of the van. The subtle noises and the lovely aroma was almost enough to make me cum in my shorts, and the aroma and noises from fingers in a juicy black pussy in the drivers seat didn't help any!

I just stared ahead and tried to listen to the radio, but any red blooded man will tell you the radio is NO competition for two women making love. If their orgasms had lasted any longer I wouldn't have been able to hold it, and unlike my driver I wasn't quite ready to whip it out and play with myself.

I was breathing deep, trying not to loose it when the blond came crawling forward, naked and sweat sheen shining in the passing car lights. She rolled on her side, unzipped me, and swallowed me.... "OHHH SHHHIIIIII....." I was cumming and cumming, everything I had pent up from four days of no pussy was hers. All I could do was hang on to her head and fill her up......

I was panting, trying to get my breath back. My girl leaned around, planting a hard tit in my arm while she gave me a sloppy pussy flavored kiss. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Coming with us."

"I just hope I survive the weekend!" That made all three of them chuckle. My girl slid to the back as the blond rolled over on her back on the cooler. I was enjoying taking inventory. Sliding my hands over a tight belly and up and around two nice handfuls. For as petite as she was, I would bet she was a B cup, but some nice ones that would fill an old fashioned bullet bra. Standing up proud, nice rounded cones with a decent nipple to cap them off. From the grin on her face I was guessing she was even enjoying my playing with her.

The black girl hollered out we were about fifteen minutes from our first pit stop, to which I gave her a look. "NO, no more bodies. Food, gas, and bathroom stop."

We were only down half a tank, but evidentially food and bathroom took more priority. Now I'm not sure what kind of reaction the girls got running in while I was filling up, but the reaction when we walked into the restaurant was priceless. Here I am in some old shorts and a ratty faded t-shirt walking in with three hot babes in skirts that barely covered their cheeks and muscle shirts with nipples popping out and circles of areola showing slightly.

There was a wave of silence over the room as all the truckers took notice of them. The reaction amongst the ladies was the usual from thumbs up to scowling. Me, I was totally enjoying it, two nice sets of jiggling tits across the table for me to enjoy while I had a nice profile of hers beside me and my fingers in her pussy. I'm going to have to practice eating one handed....ALOT!

It was rather comical with the girls, they ordered something light... then stole most of my fries! I had to get a second order by the time I was half way through with my burger!

We got back on the road, my girl driving with the black girl riding shotgun. I was beat so I crawled in back with the blond. Seems it would be a few hours before she really came alive, especially with the earlier activities. Of course I was properly chastised for coming to bed with clothes on, and then stripped down and inspected. A guy could get used to this kind of inspection. She sucked and licked me nice and hard, then rolled on her side and slid my hard cock between her thighs up against her wet lips!

I curled up behind her, so short I could almost put my chin on top of her head. Those nice little b cups just filling my hand while she slowly rocked her hips back and forth until she had my cock just where she wanted it between her lips.

I remember being woke up some where in the middle of the night to hand over the credit card for gas and trade women. The little blond woman sucked me hard again and my girl slipped in place in front of me, working my cock between her lips and cuddling in.....god this was such torture being used by these ugly women...LOL

Some where in the middle of the night we shifted a bit, me on my back and her cuddled under my arm. One tit in my side and the other on my ribs, the blanket had worked it's way down enough to let the morning sun shine on her hard nipple. I watched her sleeping next to me, little movements with the bumps in the road. The sun making her red roots stand out brightly. I brushed a strand of wild hair from her face, and traced her hair line along those roots as she woke next to me. "Morning beautiful..."

"Morning..." she said softly, barely awake. I let my hand wander down to her exposed nipple, feeling it stand up further under my touch. "Mmmmmmm."

The trucker beside us was also enjoying the view. "You know how absolutely delicious you look?"

"Mmmmmmmm...."

"How anybody seeing your delicious tits and nipples would barely be able to resist reaching out and playing with these beauties?" I gave them a bit of a tweak, making her eyes actually open and let a slight moan escape her lips.

"Or someone riding along beside us, looking in the window this morning on the way to work having to play with himself seeing you?" She started to roll back a bit, but I held her close enough to keep her from rolling away to see the trucker beside us and cupped her tit with a nice grip. "Driving along beside us having to use one hand to open his pants and get them down enough to stoke his aching cock. Wishing it was his hand instead of mine stroking you?"

She thrust her chest up into my hand a bit. "Or wishing you would pull the blanket down enough to see if your naked under that blanket?" she took her free hand and slid it down past her belly button, but not far enough to show her pussy. "Sitting there trying to drive and watch you at the same time, one hand on the wheel and one stroking his cock praying we don't get off the highway before his exit."

I looked up to the blond girl glancing at us in the mirror. "He's stoking as fast as he can.... so close.....so close it almost hurts..." She arched way up into my hand. I saw the trucker grimace and fall back. I rolled over just above her nipple, "OH YEA! He just shot all over the dash looking at your hard aching nipples!" then latched on to it giving her a nice medium orgasm. I think I even heard some groaning from up front.

She settled down next to me with a satisfied smile.

"Way to go girl!" the blond hollered back, "He barely kept it on the road!"

She sat up, her eyes wide open, "WHAT?!!!"

"That guy TOTALLY lost it when you came!"

"AHHHHH!" she pulled the blanket over her head and flopped back down groaning, then pulled it down to her nose and then shook a finger at me. "YOU'RE ORNERY!!!"

I pulled the blanket down enough to reveal her nipples, "And you're still delicious..." I took the other neglected nipple in my mouth and enjoyed it long enough for her to pull my head to her instead of pushing me away.

"You better get dressed, we're about twenty minutes out from the hotel..." the black girl called out.

She pulled the blanket down, took a quick lick at my cock, wiped a finger through her wet pussy and then wiped it across my lips. "That's all you get until later..." she said with a smirk. I did manage to get a nice kiss while groping her tits after we got dressed though.

The girls were noticed piling out of the van, but not the big stare we got at the truck stop. But then with topless women up on the billboard nice nipples standing out wasn't as rare as it was back home.

Even though it was only ten in the morning, miracle of miracles our room was available. We went up the elevator, me enjoying the view in the mirrors while my hand was under her skirt playing with her rosebud.

I went to the phone to call the manufacturers rep, watching the girls strip. Since it was tops and skirts only it didn't take long. The black girl and the blond headed for the bathroom for a shower, and she came over to strip me down while I was talking to the rep. I even managed to make a lunch appointment in a couple of hours while she was sucking me down.

I was pumping a huge load in her as I managed to hang the phone back up. She smiled at me, then showed me my cum in her mouth before heading off to the shower with the other girls. I turned to look at the room, realizing there were two queen beds in the room, it was going to be a no secrets weekend for sure.

Shortly the black and blond girls came out, and pushed me to the bathroom. I found my girl all lathered up beckoning me into the shower.... All the blood in my brain when straight to my cock and I walked in like a zombie....

We kissed and slid and lathered, almost like the first time, but with a tender knowledge of each other. Rinsing her off I ran my fingers over her stubble beside her landing strip. "Left me something to trim did you?" She bit her lip smiling and nodding. I gave her a quick kiss. "Good..." and reached over to shut the water off before grabbing our towels.

I got a damp washcloth, a glass of hot water, and grabbed a disposable razor before following her out. The black girl was laid out flat on her back naked, tits pointing in the air and a light buzz coming out from under the pillow over her face. The blond was sitting at the foot of that bed flipping through the channels.

I laid a dry towel on the bed and she laid back spreading her legs. The blond looked over at her RED landing strip, "DAMN girl, what did you do?"

She pointed to me, "It's all his fault!" then began relaying the way I MADE her shave her landing strip before the last competition. Of course there was some gaps in the story as I pulled her lips this way and that as I shave first one lip and then the other before shaving the sides of her mound. It was a good thing she finished her story about the time I finished her shave, when I wiped her down I leaned between her thighs to lick her wet lips. She brought her knees up, gripping them and holding herself wide for me to enjoy.

She kicked her head back, eyes closed, holding her knees wide, while the blond lay beside her, propped up on one elbow, the other between her own wet lips playing with herself while watching me lick my girl.

Since she had seen fit to relieve my aching need while I was on the phone, I merely had a strong desire for tasting her. I took my time, spreading and licking, tugging and playing with her. Hearing her gasp a bit when I would lightly drag a fingernail over her rosebud. Licking her from the base of her pussy to her clit and then holding my tongue flat against it.

I was licking more and more into her instead of just playing with her lips, sliding a few fingers into her every few licks making her start to release her knees. I debated between her g-spot and her ass... and decided on her ass. I wet one finger in her, making her squirm, then put on arm up between her knees and dove into her pussy as deep as I could get my tongue while sliding my finger up her ass as far as I could.

She screeched, half sat up before slamming back down on the bed. Her knees came together quick, hard enough I almost felt like she was trying to break my arm.

It had been way to long since I had feasted on her, taking my time to really enjoy her. When she started to release my arm, I slid my finger from her ass. she flopped back beside the blond, who was also flopped back with her legs spread.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers