It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAMN! Seconds! I flopped my girls legs over and crawled up to the blond. Her head came up and she gasped when I licked her, but didn't close her legs. I nibbled a bit, then kissed my way up to her nipples, then gave her a nice deep kiss before rolling off to clean up from shaving my girl.

The blond rolled over to my girl, giving her a nice tender kiss. "He does have a talented tongue..."

I went back to the bathroom and ran the razor over my face quick, then slid my slacks on. I had all the intention of getting dressed, but just had to sit back next to the blond and watch, my hard cock sticking out of my pants with her nice soft hand wrapped around it slowly stroking me.

My girl got out her dress bag, and started laying things out. When she turned to us she was putting her wide green garter / cincher on. When she got out her long pussy tickling stockings the blond looked to me and then back to her, "What's got into you girl?"

She walked to the bed and put a foot up to start on the first stocking, just nodding at me. The blond just looked at me for a moment, before turning back to watching her roll her stockings on. The thin lace bra and thong were next, before shimming the thin dress on and turning to us to zip it up. I stood up and kissed between her shoulder blades before zipping it.

When she turned around it was the vision of loveliness I had seen in the store. The lace just showing through the dress, if you were close enough you could make out her nipples and landing strip, but only if you were close enough. It wasn't until she slipped her long suit jacket on did we come out of our stupor.

"That was about the sexiest thing I have ever seen...." as she was still stroking me slowly. "And WOW woman, you look HOT!" she blushed as she went to the bathroom to brush her hair and get her lip stick.

I did manage to put my shirt and slacks on without catching myself I the zipper. Grabbed my jacket from the suit bag, put an elbow out, and we headed out to met with the rep.

We met at a nice restaurant, but went back to a more private area to talk while eating. The rep took off her jacket, letting a bit of white lace show under her silk top. My girl looked at me with a raised eyebrow, I merely nodded, and she pealed off her jacket as well. We sat there for a second, ostensibly looking at the menus, but more the girls looking each other over, and me enjoying two sets of nipples starting to stand out.

We talked business for a bit. At the first there were little glances at each others bodies, but after a bit the girls were openly checking ach other out, even flirting a bit while we got the beta site things worked out. I would like to say it was just the business side of things that made her agree to letting us be a beta site, but I know it didn't hurt to have my girl sitting beside me.

The rep was looking at my girl, and nodded toward me. "He said you were in town for a competition..."

My girl smiled, "A women's body builder competition over at the convention center."

The rep stared for a second, then said slowly. "Don't take this wrong, but you don't strike me as the body builder type..."

My girl smiled, stood up slowly and walked around beside the rep, then leaned over and flexed her arm like she did that first time I said the same thing. It was amazing the instantaneous change from sexy to muscle....

The rep reached out almost touching my girls ridged arm, "That's amazing...." my girl just grinned at me.

My girl came back over and sat beside me, once again the sexy woman I came in with. I looked at the rep, "Maybe you'd like to come see the competition, I don't believe the other girls have anyone using their companion bands..."

The rep looked between me and my girl, glancing down at her now very hard nipples standing out in her lace bra. "Could I bring..." she glanced down at my girls nipples again, "....a friend?"

I looked over at my girl, who glanced back at the rep, before very obviously checking out her nipples standing out as well. "The more the merrier...."

The rest of the meal was all the girls talking about the competition. When we finished I took the reps hand, but kissed the back instead of shaking it. But when the girls went to do the cheek kiss thing, they didn't lean over to each other to do it, but stood close, nipple to nipple and held their cheeks to each other a bit more than usual. I think the rep was even blushing under her makeup!

It was almost as funny when we gat back to the room, the blond had seen my girl in her dress, but the black girl dropped back to the bed in shock when we walked in. I took my time undressing my girl, unzipping her dress as I kissed my way down, sliding it off her while kissing her shoulders, then undoing her bra and cupping her tits while still nibbling on her neck. Kneeling in front of her to slide her soaked thong down her stocking covered legs before bringing it to my nose. "Enjoyed that meeting a bit did you?" I asked while undoing the front clips.

She smiled, then groaned a bit as I ran my tongue through her lips while reaching around behind her to release the back garters and then the cincher. Kissing down her thighs while rolling the stockings down made her legs quiver. I turned her to the bed and sat her back as I cupped her ass. "Just think about those nipples behind that silk..." then latched onto her clit, no ass or g-spot this time.

She had a nice gentle orgasm while I enjoyed her, then slipped up beside her. Still fully dressed beside a glorious naked woman. She just cuddled in beside me. After a few minutes of silence, the girls got up from the other bed and went to their bags, digging out some bikini's "....um, were going to head out to the pool."

We laid there watching them put on bikini's that were obviously to small. The black girls white bikini barely covered her areola and pussy lips, the blond slid a yellow one piece on...if you could call it that. It looked more like a thong with the straps going up over her tits and over her shoulders instead of around her hips! They grabbed towels and headed out, looking at us on the bed before ducking out the door.

My girl snuggled in tight, "That was wonderful..."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I know I did..." I kissed her forehead, and played with her hair while she cuddled.

"What is it with you and my hair?...."

"Hmmm?...Oh sorry, I just can't get the picture of you in that red wig out of my head...."

"Ughhhh!"

I chuckled and kissed her head again. We stayed like that a bit, then I slipped out from beside her and stripped my clothes off. I was going to get back in beside her, but she rolled off and began throwing bikini's out of her bag. When she slipped a TINY white thong on that let her landing strip show, I went to my bag and got the little Speedo I had packed on. I had made sure I had gotten one that would stretch so I wouldn't come popping out the moment I started to get hard.

It was a good thing I did, when I turned to her she was slipping a strapless top on.... think tube top but only an inch and a half wide and only her hard nipples keeping it in place. She looked down at my growing cock, "I'd say you like it..."

She raised her arms and turned around. The thong was more g-string in back, and the inch and a half strip in front also turned into a string in back. If you didn't look close she looked naked from behind. "Hell yes!"

She grabbed her sunglasses and her hat before tossing me my towel and we went down to the pool to join the other two girls. She was smiling and made NO effort to cover up in the elevator, much to the enjoyment of several men and the chagrin of two ladies.

Of course when we got to the pool I was put to putting her suntan lotion on. I took my time running my hands all over her from ankle to neck and back, working it down the crack of her ass VERY thoroughly, slipping a thumb in her ass several times. I was then 'forced' to do the same for the black girl, who raised her ass as I ran my fingers in the crack of her ass signaling me to do the same to her. I did the same with the blond, and looked at my girl when I got down the blond girls ass. My girl grinned and nodded ever so slightly. I worked her ass a bit, staying away from her rosebud, but getting her worked up a bit. And when I was just about finished I slipped my hand between her cheeks one more time I slid my thumb right into her pussy as far as I could get it.

Her head came up and right back down into her towel as her pussy clenched around my wiggling thumb while she was trembling in orgasm. I pulled my thumb from her pussy, and she would have collapsed if she wasn't already laying face down on the lounger.

My girl got up and directed me to her lounger, then oiled me up front and back, sliding hands 'accidentally' across my aching cock several times before doing my back. Then she slipped into the lounger on the other side, effectively capturing me between the girls.... marking her territory is she.... LOL

When the blond recovered she rolled over to read the local hotel magazine, her left tit completely uncovered... she made no move to cover or even acknowledge it other than a quick smile at me.

We laid there a bit, trying not to laugh at the guys making the rounds several time to look at the girls. between my girl and the black girls bikini's getting very transparent as they were sweating and the blonds tit actually hanging out we were pretty popular.

All of a sudden the blond sat up looking at the magazine, then ran off, her tit still flopping I the breeze. My girl and the black girl looked at each other over me, shrugged, and then went back to enjoying teasing the guys.

About an hour later we were about to call it a day when the blond came back all excited. Seems she recognized one of the girls in the show review that evening, and we now had tickets and back stage passes!

After a bit of whispering I was sent to the room to get ready, then I was to vacate for them to get ready. It was going to be a dinner and show evening.

I took a quick shower and slipped my shirt and slacks on, no boxers tonight. A quick splash of cologne then threw my new dinner jacket over my arm and headed out. I met the girls coming in the lobby. They eyed the jacket, but didn't say anything. Good thing the bow tie was in the pocket, it was a clip on, but what the hell.

I was waiting in the lounge when everything got quiet. I turned to look, and there were the girls. My girl in her black semi-sheer dress, her hair done up nice and a little lip stick...no thong or bra! And those glittery stockings and narrow black garter just topped it off. The black girl in a similar white semi-sheer dress, and the blond in a light yellow strapless dress starting just above her nipples and stopping just below her crotch. I stood up and slipped my white jacket on to meet them.

They stopped to look me over as well. A raised eyebrow from the black girl, a thumbs up from the blond, and a BIG hug and kiss from my girl. "You girls look absolutely fantastic! I'll be the envy of every man and woman there tonight." I got a nice quick kiss from all of them. "But there is something missing..."

They looked back and forth at each other and at me. When I had gotten my bow tie from my pocket I remembered the necklace and plug I had stashed in the pocket, now I was glad I had. I stepped in front of her, then turned her to face the big mirror behind the bar. "Close your eyes..." she looked at me in the mirror, took a deep breath, then closed her eyes.

I took the necklace and placed it around her neck. I heard her gasp, but she kept her eyes closed. The black girl just stared, and the blond covered her mouth in surprise. The red crystal stood out like a beacon against her tan skin and the black dress! "Open your eyes..."

She hesitated for a second, then opened them. She just stared at it for a second, then put her hand up to touch it. her lips were trembling like when I gave her the key, then she turned to me and wrapped her arms around me giving me a serious kiss. Followed shortly by a round of applause!

Seems I had made the right move according to several of the local patrons. She gasped and buried her head in my shoulder for a second, then came back up for another kiss. What was really nice was when she turned back to the mirror both the black girl and the blond came over and gave me just as serious a kiss as my girl had. That got some hoots and whistles from the same crowd that had just applauded.

My girl came back with a napkin and wiped the three different colors of lip stick from me, then folded the napkin and put it in my breast pocket. I walked to the theater with her on my arm and the other two right behind us. I couldn't have been more pleased. They slid in the booth from one end, me and my girl from the other so I was between my girl and the blond. They all grabbed extra napkins and lifted their dresses as they slid in baring pussy and ass as they did!

So we sat there eating dinner and watching a show of mostly naked women and guys in tights while the girls were essentially bottomless! Even with all that naked female flesh around, I was content to nibble on my food with one hand in her wet pussy. She seemed equally content to do the same with her hand in my pants slowly stroking me. The black and blond girls were entertaining each other, and us a bit as well!

She did point out the girl she knew, part of the main group running around in mostly sequins, everything put her actual pussy on display. All the bouncing tits were lovely, but even then I had to keep glancing over at my girl comparing her to all of them on stage....and all of them coming up short in one way or another.

When the show came to an end we all stood up and applauded the performers, the girls just 'happening' to forget to pull their dresses down right away.... I thought the old lady behind us was going to have a heart attach when she realized there were three bare asses in front of her!

The real shock to the girls was back stage. We made our way back, and found the blond girls friend. The scene back stage was reminiscent of back stage of the competition, women in one state of undress or another, totally uncaring of who was around. We followed the friend back to her dressing room she shared with a few other girls. The first big shock was when she pulled off her blond wig....and revealed her BRIGHT red hair. The other two just kept on gabbing, but my girl was clinging to me a bit and looking at her.

She continued stripping off all her show makeup and costume over the next twenty minutes. The next part was the real shocker. The lady slipped a pair of ben wa balls in her pussy and a decent size jeweled plug in her ass while gabbing. The girls were silent a bit as they watched, when she turned back to them with a small paint brush she really has their attention. She painted a thin bikini top on before slipping a cup less corset on.

She realized the girls were silent watching her. "What?"

The black girl looked like she was ready to drool over what she had been doing, "That's quite a combination...."

She looked down at her painted tits while continuing to lace up her corset. "Honey, there isn't anything like being fucked senseless while trussed up in a corset."

"And the other..."

She slipped a mesh dress down over her barely covered body, "With the steel balls in my cunt and the plug in my ass my nipples won't go down for days and I'm ready to get a hard dick any where I can." She began brushing out her hair. "Most of the time I just do one or the other. The feeling of the balls in my cunt moving with every step is wonderful. And the first few times I went out with the plug in my ass tugging every time my heals hit the ground made me week in the knees. But both at the same time makes me drip all night long and any man, or woman, within ten feet know I'm ready for the taking...."

My girl finally managed to speak, "What about the red hair?...."

She finished brushing her hair out and was applying some make up. "Honey, that's all me."

"Really?"

"Bottle blonde, brunettes, and red heads are a dime a dozen. The real thing is rare around here..." she pulled on some long gloves that came up way above her elbow, matching up with the corset just under her tits. "OK, all set, where are we going?"

"Going?" I asked looking at the girls.

The show girl looked at us, "Hell yes, I'm still wired from the show. I got my cunt and ass filled, pending the real thing. It's time to PARTY!" she put her arms above her head and did a SERIOUS titty shake!

The girls looked between each other for a second, then the black girl grabbed her arm. "Let's leave these party poopers behind, lead on..." they looked between us, then marched out. I stood there a minute looking at all the women heading out, most of them as barely dressed as the show girl that had left. "As interesting as this has been, I think we should adjourn to a bit....quieter....place."

I put my other arm out, and she took it. I led them to the restaurant, we asked the hostess for a secluded area do go over some business discussions. She grinned, but took us to a booth near the back. We ordered some light drinks, and the waitress disappeared.

The girls were a bit silent compared to the last day. I let them sit there a bit. I pulled the blond girl to me and gave her a nice kiss, then my girl. "OK you two, what's up?"

"She was rather...." my girl started to say, pausing to look at the blond.

"Intense...." She responded, getting a nod from my girl.

"Everybody has different desires..." I said looking between them.

"But her toys...." The blond said.

"And the body paint..." I heard from my girl.

"And.... is that something...interesting?" The girls looked at each other, then blushed. "So the thought of walking around with a toy in you, that only you know is there, might be something good?" they were trying not to react, but nipples were standing up high and proud. "Or knowing your tits were only covered with a thin layer of paint, and anyone that looked could see every little goose bump on those delicious nipples?"

Both the girls nipples were standing up hard enough to be aching. "Would you girls like to go back up to the room and discuss this further?" they both smiled at each other and then at me. I turned to the blond. "Go ahead back up to the room, we'll be up in just a few minutes."

She looked at my girl, who nodded at her smiling. When the blond had left I turned to her. "So the thought of having a toy in you intrigues you does it?"

"I....." she bit her lip and smiled at me.

"Well I hadn't planned on giving this to you until the trip home, but maybe you would like this now?" her eyes went wide, then looked down at my hand coming out of my pocket. I opened it to show her the small metal jeweled butt plug, a bit larger than my thumb. She looked down at it, then ran a finger down the smooth steel, then back up to the rounded tip.

"Would you like me to put this in you for the walk back upstairs?"

"Uh huh...."

"Stand up and bend over...." She stood slowly, looked around, then bent over the edge of the table enough to let me see her ass and pussy. "Well we don't have any lube....but I think I know where we can get some." I slid the plug between her lips, letting the tip of the plug just barely enter her pussy then pulling back up towards her ass. Her rosebud resisted slightly, but as soon as the plug was in just past the bulge it sucked it in and seated the jeweled in against her ass. She gasped as it slid home in her.

"Damn I wish I had my camera about now..."

She looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass at me...and then about dropped to the edge of the booth. "OH SHIT!!!" her hand shot down between her thighs to her pussy as she fell with a bit of a quiver. She looks so beautiful when she orgasms....